Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra

When Lisa graduated & announced she was moving to New York Petra was disappointed but not heartbroken, Lisa was great in bed & Petra found her very attractive but she wasn't in love with the younger girl, so the day before Lisa left Miami the pair spent the whole day in bed saying goodbye as their relationship literally came to an end.

Petra didn't just stay in Florida for the rest of her work visa, the Czech girl successfully applied for US citizenship & spent the rest of her working life as Crystal's employee although her role did change.

Petra had some one night stands, some short term relationships & one or two slightly more serious ones over the next few years & pretty much the only thing they had in common was that all were with girls. Some of the girls she slept with in that time were white, some were black, some were Hispanic & some were Asian, some were short, some were tall, but they were all of average build as she wasn't in to stick insects or genuinely fat girls.

A few weeks after her 29th birthday Petra was hanging out on the beach when she spotted a beautiful athletic looking girl who she was sure that she recognised but she had no idea from where, she didn't approach the girl that day despite being very tempted to as she wanted to find out why she recognised her first. Like a lot of Czech's Petra was a fan of soccer, tennis & ice hockey & followed all three sports quite closely. A couple of days after she had seen the girl on the beach Petra was flicking through her monthly copy of a magazine about women's tennis, she noticed on page 23 a small article about a fairly low ranked player retiring due to persistent ankle problems & she was about to flick past it until she noticed the small photo that accompanied the article, she looked very closely at the photo & after a few seconds she realised why it had caught her attention, it was the girl from the beach.

As Petra read through the article she tried to figure out why she had recognised this girl, Samantha Jacobs had only reached a career high world ranking of 66 & although she had won two WTA tournaments they were both fairly minor. Being American she would have needed to be ranked considerably higher or to have been incredible looking to get any significant publicity & her career earnings whilst being enough to allow her to buy a nice house & car as well as having a reasonable amount left over certainly hadn't made her rich.

Petra looked at the photo again, the girl looked as cute in her tennis outfit as she had done in a bikini on the beach but she didn't have magazine cover beauty, then after a few more minutes of staring avidly at the photo she finally figured out when she had seen her before, it had been about 4 years earlier at the Miami Open, she had been playing the Czech number one in the second round & had been comfortably beaten, Petra had gone along to watch as the Czech player was a former Wimbledon champion & even shared the same first name as her.

Over the next couple of days Petra did a bit of research about Samantha, she really fancied the girl & wanted to get some idea if she had any chance with her. It turned out that Samantha was only 27 which meant Petra was two years older than her, Petra couldn't find anything about her being in a relationship on her Wikipedia page & it confirmed that she did live in Miami.

It was a few days before Petra ran in to Samantha again at the beach & this time she didn't waste the opportunity & went over to introduce herself whilst wearing just a bikini. As it happened the two girls had lots of interests in common & within a few hours they were splashing about in the sea together. It was then that Petra decided to take a gamble, she pretended to be trying to splash Samantha but missed & toppled forwards so that one of her hands came to rest on the former tennis player's well toned left thigh, Samantha looked around before doing or saying anything, when she saw that nobody was within hearing range she smiled & said quietly,

"You're pretty hot Petra, I was hoping you might be in to girls too & as your hand's been on my thigh for at least twenty seconds now I'm guessing you are! So how about we stop playing around in the sea & start playing around in my bed instead! I can think of one part of our bodies that will still be soaking wet even on dry land!"

Samantha had an incredibly cute & more than slightly mischievous look on her face as she said that, which changed to a look of slight concern when Petra paused for a couple of seconds before replying, then instead of saying anything the Czech girl put both her arms around the bikini clad beauty's waist & lifted her out of the water & started to carry her back to the sand.

Within ten minutes the girls were in the bedroom of Samantha's beach house, both were completely naked & both of their hands & mouths were very busy. The relationship was perfect for Petra, she had found a girl she fancied like crazy who was as strong as her, who thought like her & who was fantastic in bed.

By the time Petra was 35 she had married Samantha & they had adopted three daughters, all three were adopted before the age of two so that they wouldn't have memories of their birth parents & both girls loved their daughters very much.

The two women spent the rest of their lives living near the Miami shore, as the children grew they moved to a bigger house but with Petra earning $50,000 a year working for Crystal & Samantha making a similar amount coaching tennis at an exclusive country club they could easily afford it as well as putting all three of their daughters through college.

Crystal & Brianna

Crystal spent her first two years after graduation taking a succession of three month professional courses in finance, marketing, business management & business law as well as a number of two or three day seminars on other topics she wanted a good knowledge of ready for when Brianna graduated. During this time Crystal became a bit more mobile, she lost the extra weight she was carrying around the middle as well as significantly strengthening her legs through a mixture of very regular sex, a healthy diet & going swimming & to the gym at least three times a week with Brianna. She certainly couldn't dispense with the wheelchair entirely but her additional mobility meant she could use an electric wheelchair & be more independent because she could now walk short distances safely when required.

Once Brianna had her degree in multi-media journalism it was time for all of Crystal's preparation to be put in to action. With financial support from her family the disabled girl set up a charity which aimed to support & fund students from low income families to be able to go to university or gain professional qualifications.

Whilst Crystal ran the charity Brianna designed all the promotional material & handled its website & social media. With their combined efforts & Petra taking on a management role after a year they soon had a core base of donors & within 5 years the charity had offices in Miami, Los Angeles & New York employing a total of 15 staff.

By that time Crystal had paid back all the money her family had loaned her to set up the charity & things were going well enough that she could pay herself, Brianna, Petra & another of the senior managers $50,000 a year, the most the charity's constitution allowed, the reason she could permit such high wages was that their donor base had expanded so far that they were funding more than a hundred students annually & were looking to increase this as time went on.

Crystal & Brianna both loved their work & how much they were helping people who had grown up in a similar environment to the one Brianna herself came from, but when Crystal turned 30 the couple took a one year sabbatical. They spent the year doing everything they had dreamed of doing over the past few years, they started by getting married before setting off on a world tour that took in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, France, Canada & England. They really felt like free spirits during that trip after working so hard for the past seven years, they had a threesome with a beautiful surfer girl in Australia, they had outdoor sex in the middle of a forest in New Zealand, they visited a Japanese Geisha bar in Tokyo, they pleasured each other while swimming in the sea near Cape Town when in South Africa & spent an incredible 48 hours in bed with a beautiful pair of 19 year old French twins in Paris.

In Canada they got snowed in when staying at a ski resort, as they had a very large chalet they let three girls who were stuck on the mountain stay with them & this ended up in a brilliant sexual adventure. On the third day of being snowed in Brianna felt bored so went in to the living room for breakfast totally naked, a few hours & a few bottles of Champagne later all five girls were naked & after a lot of exploring, kissing & fondling Bri became the centre of a game, she was blindfolded & the girls divided in to two pairs with the aim to be the pair to make the 5 foot 2 cutie cum more times in half an hour than the other team could. Crystal & a Canadian girl called Vanessa won the game which meant a gorgeous pair of 22 year old red heads from California spent the next 48 hours naked & at the mercy of the other three girls. Eventually after eight days the snow cleared enough for the girls to leave & every one of them agreed it had been a wonderfully satisfying & thoroughly kinky experience.

A few days later Crystal & Brianna boarded a flight to London, they had talked about adopting a daughter but hadn't really started the process of doing so until a stroke of fate changed things. When they were in England Petra called Crystal to ask if as she was in Europe she could travel to Lithuania to meet a wealthy American businessman who was now living there & was considering making a sizeable donation to their charity.

Lithuania is a smallish country in northern Europe that used to be part of the Soviet Union, it isn't a particularly rich country although it does have a few very wealthy residents. On the day Crystal agreed to meet the American businessman in the bar of her hotel Brianna took her cheque book & a translator to go & visit a local children's charity. After the cute American girl handed over a cheque for $5000 to the charity she got talking to one of its staff who spoke some English, the woman told her about a local orphanage that was struggling financially to cope with high demand since a lot of families lost everything when one of the country's biggest banks collapsed.

Later that day Crystal & Brianna visited the orphanage together but instead of just handing over a cheque they found themselves asking how the adoption process in that country worked after they saw an adorable pair of one year old twin girls who had lost both of their parents in a car crash. The couple ended up spending two months in Lithuania & when they left it was with their newly adopted daughters in tow.

Neither woman had imagined that when they returned to the States it would be with children but as they lay on the beach on a hot sunny day twenty years later they reflected that fortune really had smiled on them that day as their twins had bought nothing but joy to their lives & were about to set off on their own round the world trip after both had graduated with honours from UCLA.

Crystal had never imagined love could be so fantastic & Brianna had never known life could be so fun before they had met each other but on that sunny July day they both still felt like the luckiest girls in the world.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 9: They Should Have Known!

One afternoon after her 53rd birthday Crystal along with Brianna had spent an enjoyable afternoon drinking Champagne on the beach with Petra & Samantha, they had been planning to spend the evening at Crystal's house but Samantha had been telling them about the trip her & Petra had just returned from so the four went to Petra's instead to see the photos.

As they walked in they could hear the obvious sound of computer games from the living room & presumed that some of their daughters must be in there but as Brianna accompanied Samantha upstairs the two noticed the clear sounds of sex coming from one of the bedrooms, as they paused to consider whether to go back down & leave the girl involved to it they realised with surprise that it wasn't one girl they could hear, it was two.

The pair were amused & called down quietly for Petra & Crystal to join them, the four crept up to the door of Petra & Samantha's youngest daughter Meghan & without warning pushed it open & hurried in. The sexual sounds had stopped but as they entered they found Meghan in the middle of the bed with her arms wrapped around Crystal & Brianna's daughter Anastasia & it was obvious both were naked under the covers.

Brianna & Petra both fell about laughing at their discovery where as Crystal put her hands up in mock exasperation & jokingly said,

"We should have known!".

By the time the girls downstairs heard the laughter & raced upstairs all four parents were laughing where as Meghan & Anastasia looked half embarrassed & half nervous.

The first to speak was Petra & Samantha's oldest daughter Nicole,

"Ah, we didn't hear you get home Moms",

Samantha was the first of the parents to get her breath back enough to say anything,

"Is there anything the rest of you want to tell us?" she asked,

"No, the rest of us like boys." Replied Anastasia's sister Lilliana,

"But Meg & Ana have been together for about three months, we think they're in love!" Petra & Samantha's remaining daughter Hannah gushed excitedly.

Crystal was still laughing profusely but she managed to say,

"Well who are we to argue, let's leave the love birds to their fun." She smiled as she ushered the others out of the room before turning & with a broad smile on her face winking at the two happy looking girls in the bed.

* * * * * * * * * *

The End

* * * * * * * * * *

Note: There won't be a follow up to this story, however I am working on the next part of both of my on-going multi-part stories. As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments, suggestions, requests and idea's on this or other stories.

Love & Licks, Lucy X X X X X X

1...5678910