Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarina went back in to her bedroom so Brianna switched cameras so that they could see what she was doing, she appeared to be pulling a box out from under her bed, as she tilted the box what appeared to be a strap-on dildo, a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs & a vibrator fell out of it before she pulled out a painful looking whip.

Sarina returned to the hallway & came up behind Amelia, she removed the belt from around her neck & tossed it out of the way, then before the blonde could try & crawl away she sent the tip of the whip crashing in to her back. For the next ten minutes Sarina brought the whip down again & again & again across Amelia's back, arms, legs & buttocks.

It sounded like every time that Amelia's shrieks got louder or her crying got more intense it spurred Sarina on to greater rage, by the time the furious girl's arm started to tire Amelia's back was striped with cuts & bruises, even through the camera Crystal could see that she was bleeding in several places & her tears were flowing more than ever. Throughout the attack Sarina had been swearing at her victim, calling her a filthy whore, a selfish bitch, a disloyal slut & all sorts of other names without stating exactly what she'd done.

Sarina grabbed Amelia around the throat & pulled her in to the bathroom, she forced her face down in to the tub before stripping off her jeans & panties & stepping on to the bath ledge. For a few seconds she just stood there then with a vicious smile on her face she started to piss on the battered blonde.

As soon as the urine hit her cut & bruised skin Amelia howled in agony as the acidic liquid stung her roar skin incredibly painfully. Sarina strained & pushed as her flow slowed in an effort to try & prolong her former friend's pain for as long as possible, when she was finally finished she was about to order Amelia to roll over so that she would be lying in the piss that had collected because the plug was in the bath, but then she had a better idea.

"Don't even think about moving, if you're not in that exact position when I get back you'll get another whipping but this time I'll be aiming at your breasts & maybe even your pussy." The cruel black haired girl threatened.

Sarina left the now trembling girl in the tub & went back in to Lisa's room, she picked up the key to the cuffs that bound her to the bed before speaking quietly & surprisingly calmly to her,

"It turns out Amelia has pissed all over our friendship by sleeping with my boyfriend, so those shrieks & screams you've been hearing were me getting some payback. Scott is going to pay too, in fact I'll be inviting him to come over in a few minutes but first it's time for you to decide whether you want to save our friendship or not. I'm still really pissed that you've been screwing that European bitch, you know I hate Crystal so I can't believe as my friend you'd go to bed with one of her best friends. I'm also annoyed you never thought to tell me that you like girls, but unlike what Amelia's done what you've done is potentially forgivable. You do have to choose a side now though, either I let you go now & you do everything I say including hurting Amelia or I can leave you tied here until I've finished with the happy couple then I'll let you go but you have to move out straight away.".

Lisa responded immediately,

"I don't care about this room or this house, you're my best friend & I want us to make up, I'll do whatever you want, Amelia should never have gone near Scott, he was yours." She said with genuine emotion in her voice.

Sarina unlocked the cuffs quickly & helped Lisa to her feet, she led her by the hand in to the communal bathroom, the recently freed girl gasped in shock at the sight of Amelia's bruised & bleeding back before coughing at the smell of pee that filled the room.

Seeing Amelia like that suddenly reminded Lisa that she was still naked herself,

"Sarina please can I go & put some clothes on?" she asked nervously,

"Not yet, you've been tied to the bed for several hours so I'm guessing you need a wee by now? so climb up on the side of the bath & take aim." Sarina pointed at Amelia as she said this,

Hesitantly Lisa climbed on to the side of the bath, Sarina took her hand to help her balance & almost without thinking she let a stream of piss loose straight on to Amelia's ass, again when the pee hit her cuts she squealed like crazy & it only got worse as Lisa leant back & redirected her flow so that it went on the drenched girl's back. As she started to run dry almost half a minute later the black haired girl sent the last of her spray in to Amelia's hair.

Sarina helped Lisa down before ordering Amelia to lie flat on her back in the pool of urine that had built up in the tub

"Firstly you're going to stay laying like that until I tell you otherwise & don't even think about pulling the plug to let the remains of the shower we've so kindly given you wash away. If you get up or pull the plug the pain you're feeling now will seem like a pleasant memory compared to the pain we'll put you in. Now I want the truth & I want it this very second, why do you think I've whipped you bloody & pissed all over you?" Sarina asked,

Amelia was sobbing loudly but she forced herself to answer,

"I can only think of one thing, you've found out about me & Scott haven't you?" She whimpered,

"About you & Scott? You mean my boyfriend Scott? What about you & him?" Sarina feigned ignorance as she asked this,

To Sarina's surprise it was Lisa who spoke next,

"Are you trying to say you've been betraying Sarina's trust? betraying her friendship? fucking her boyfriend?" She asked,

The sound of Amelia's sobs amplified as she heard this, she knew Sarina was expecting an answer & she knew refusing to respond would just make things worse so she squeaked,

"Yes, I'm so sorry Sarina, it's only been going on for a few weeks, 6 at most & it's only happened a few times, no more than ten."

Sarina turned white with rage, until now she had assumed at most Scott had bedded her two or three times, she hadn't even contemplated that it could have been going on that long.

Sarina picked up her whip again & slashed it down across each of Amelia's breasts in turn, she spat right in her face before bringing the whip crashing down once more, this time right between Amelia's legs. The scream this caused was like something out of a horror film but Sarina felt no pity.

Then the idea came to Sarina that it would be even more humiliating to have Brianna piss on Amelia too, the way she saw it it was one thing for a superior woman like herself or even Lisa to do something so nasty to her, but for a little loser like Brianna to be able to do it would surely make Amelia feel truly worthless.

Sarina put the whip down by the bathroom door & put her panties back on before moving the few steps to Brianna's door, as she did this she wondered why the 19 year old hadn't come out of her room to find out what all the screaming was about. When knocking on the door gained no response Sarina pushed it open & walked in, she was surprised to find not only no Brianna but no sign that anyone lived there at all.

She called for Lisa to join her & they checked inside the wardrobe, in draws, even under the bed, but found absolutely nothing belonging to the younger girl. Sarina turned to Lisa with a surprised look on her face & stated simply,

"I think the little bitch has moved out.", as she said this her phone beeped.

When Sarina had entered her old bedroom Brianna picked up her laptop & moved to lay on the bed next to Crystal, she positioned the computer between them & made sure she had everything she wanted set up, then when it was clear that the other girls had figured out that she'd left their house she picked up her mobile phone & sent a text, it read

"If you're wondering why my room's empty turn on your computer.".

Sarina walked in to her room followed by Lisa, she turned on the computer & almost as soon as the screen flickered to life the usual desktop was replaced by an image of two girls laying fully dressed near each other on a bed. Sarina blinked as she took in the image thinking that she must be imagining it, but when she opened her eyes again they were still there staring at her, it was Brianna & Crystal.

Crystal broke in to a big smile as she reached out & hugged Brianna whilst looking straight in to the camera & in a mock sweet voice saying,

"Hi Sarina, how lovely to see you again."

Before the black haired girl could react Brianna spoke up,

"How do you like my new room? Crystal's given me her spare room & that's where we are now, Petra cleared out my old room after she shagged Lisa in to unconsciousness this morning!"

Sarina was stunned, as she tried to get a grip on what was happening she realised the danger of the situation, she couldn't stand the idea of Lisa hearing Crystal talking about what had happened earlier in the week so she quickly got rid of that possibility by turning to her friend & saying quietly,

"Lisa, I'll deal with Brianna, you go & keep an eye on Amelia I don't want her sneaking out while we're both distracted."

Lisa reluctantly agreed & at Sarina's direction she closed the bedroom door on her way out.

"That's a shame," Started Crystal,

"I bet Lisa would have loved to see some of the interesting videos I've got of you, like this one!"

As Crystal finished speaking Brianna pressed something on the laptop & instead of seeing two girls sat on a bed Sarina was now viewing a quite dark shot of her own face under a pair of chubby buttocks, at first she thought it was just a photo but then she saw the large arse move a bit & heard the sound of a long loud fart erupt followed by the sound of three girls laughing hysterically.

"I don't think I mentioned the pinhole camera stuck to the inside of my skirt the other day did I?" Crystal laughed,

"It was genius of Brianna to think of putting one there to make sure we didn't miss a minute of your humiliation!".

Sarina's jaw dropped, she was astonished, she went to say something but no words came out, she tried a second time & managed to stammer out,

"You! You were involved in this? Why? I thought I was your friend?"

Both girls laughed before Brianna replied,

"Your friend? For the last six months you've done nothing but act superior & treat me like I'm some sort of servant, oh & there's this too",

She pressed a button on the laptop again & this time it was Scott's image that appeared on the screen,

"The other night we were in bed & Sarina was pretty drunk, she was whinging on about how I never go down on her & when I told her that wasn't going to change she commented that she should train Brianna to do it, after all they already treat her as if she's their slave! Then she had to get up to go for a piss so she joked maybe she should train the little idiot to drink it so she wouldn't have to get up at night if she needs to pee! I don't think she'd actually be able to do either of those things, but it shows what she thinks of her. They only let her hang around them as she's the only person they could find who was desperate enough to pay to live in the box room in Sarina's house & because she's good with a video camera & at editing whatever they film. They still insist that she does pretty much all the washing up, the hoovering & even that she does some of their laundry."

Sarina looked angry when the footage stopped playing, she was annoyed that this conniving little bitch was using what Scott said against her,

Looking defiant Sarina almost shouted,

"Kiss my arse Brianna! I wish I had trained you to lick my pussy or drink my piss at least we might finally have found something you're good at."

Brianna got a strange look on her face, she was desperately trying to hold back a smile & there was definitely more than a hint of laughter in her voice as she said,

"No, I think that's more your style Sarina."

Again Brianna pressed a button, the camera cut to a shot of Sarina kissing someone's bottom, it was the mystery girl she hadn't been able to identify during that dreadful day. Then the camera pulled back & to her horror Sarina saw that the arse she was worshiping was Brianna's, then she saw a close up shot of her tongue darting around the shorter girl's almost hairless pussy before the video concluded with Brianna smiling radiantly as she pissed in to Sarina's waiting mouth.

As Crystal & Brianna appeared on the screen again they were both flat on their backs laughing uncontrollably, after a few seconds Crystal pulled herself together & concluded the conversation,

"As you know we have videos of every single degrading act you performed or that was performed on you during that day, I consider our dispute finished & I promise never to hassle or mess with you ever again, but if you or anyone acting at your direction ever gives me, Petra, Melina or my new girlfriend the slightest bit of trouble your perverted adventures will be all over the internet, oh & Petra copied out your address book so we can send copies to all of your friends & family too! Be good!" She waved mockingly & leant over to passionately kiss Brianna, she pushed the shorter girl on to her back & lay on top of her with their lips still locked before reaching across & turning off the computer.

Sarina just sat there for a couple of minutes paralysed with rage, she couldn't believe that worthless insignificant little bitch Brianna had forced her to drink her urine & kiss her ass, licking pussies was bad enough but to be so degraded by a girl she could have destroyed in a fight made her seriously mad.

When her mind cleared a tiny bit she did feel a little pleased with herself for getting Lisa out of the room before that conversation got properly started as seeing her lick Brianna's pussy might have given the girl who had been in bed with Petra earlier in the day ideas.

Sarina picked up her phone & called Scott to ask him to come over, Brianna had just switched the laptop back to the view from the cameras as this happened & she rightly assumed from the black haired girl's smile that Scott had accepted her invitation.

Then Sarina opened her bedroom door & called to Lisa telling her to wash the dried cum off her face, get dressed in a skirt, top & no panties & when she had done this to clear up Amelia's discarded underwear from downstairs & wait down there to let Scott in when he arrived.

Sarina changed in to a similar outfit to the one she'd asked Lisa to wear including the lack of underwear before she went in to the bathroom where Amelia still lay soaking in piss,

"I'm going to close you in for now, don't make a sound or move a muscle or you know what will happen! & don't worry you won't be alone in here all night!" She gave an evil laugh as she finished saying this.

Crystal & Brianna had again forced themselves to hold off from getting in bed for a little longer as they both wanted to see what was about to happen, partly as they found the situation amusing & were enjoying Amelia getting what she deserved & partly to ensure that Sarina didn't actually do any serious harm to anyone as they would feel responsible if she did after they'd provoked the situation.

Before Scott arrived Lisa collected a small packet of something, Petra's handcuffs & the whip Sarina had used on Amelia as well as what looked like a sachet of ketchup & put them in a small velvet bag which she handed to Sarina after whispering something in her ear.

A few minutes later Scott entered Sarina's bedroom to find his girlfriend laying on the bed with a big smile on her face & wearing a skirt so short that he was certain she only had one thing on her mind. She invited him to join her on the bed but before he could kiss her she handed him a drink which he quickly downed. Sarina took the cup from him & put it on the table by her bed before rolling towards him until they were pressed together with her on top.

Crystal & Brianna were confused as they watched, they were sure Sarina would be furious with him & especially so now that she knew the truth about what had happened to her three days previously, but she appeared to be ignoring the fact that he had been sleeping with her best friend as well as the fact that she had heard every second of him boinking Crystal.

After a couple of minutes of kissing & light fondling Sarina rolled off with a giggle,

"Lisa, he's asleep, quick come up here & help.".

A few seconds later Lisa was there & the two girls were removing Scott's clothing, they rolled him on to his front over the end of the bed & put a sofa cushion under his upper chest. Then Lisa produced the handcuffs Petra had used on her a few hours earlier & used them to cuff Scott's arms out straight in front of him on the bed & his ankles together about a foot apart on the ground.

"How long's he going to be out for?" Sarina asked,

"I'm not really sure, I think I used about a quarter of the dose Petra gave me earlier, but combined with the Viagra it should wear off pretty fast, I'd guess he'll wake up in less than ten minutes but he'll be hard for at least 4 hours!" Lisa replied,

"Lucky for us Petra dropped the packet of tablets after she'd drugged you & didn't notice it before she left." Enthused Sarina,

"Her handcuffs proved useful too." Lisa agreed,

Sarina giggled as she replied,

"Not so much, I have some of my own!"

The girls shared a happy gaze as they laughed together before Lisa headed in to the bathroom so that she could watch through the half open door without Scott knowing. Sarina went over to her top draw & took out a ten inch strap-on, she had only previously used it to pleasure herself but the harness was simple to put on. She then went over to where she had left the velvet bag Lisa had given her earlier & she pulled out what Crystal & Brianna had assumed was a sachet of ketchup, she started by thoroughly coating the strap-on in the sauce before gingerly rubbing it on to Scott's waiting asshole.

Shortly afterwards Scott started to come around, he felt uncomfortable & when he tried to move he realised that he had no balance so stayed still whilst he tried to regain his thoughts. He remembered being on a bed with Sarina, they had been kissing & he was sure they were about to have sex but then his memory cut out, had he really fallen asleep just before he was going to get laid? He didn't remember feeling that tired. Then he realised his clothes were missing, he tried to lift his head & that's when he heard a laugh that he recognised as Sarina's, he couldn't see her but as he had just realised that he was bent over the end of the bed with his ass in the air he really wasn't pleased that she must be able to see him. He was just starting to wonder how he got in to such a strange & embarrassing position when Sarina spoke,

"Glad to see you've woken up, I guess with all those other girls you've been fucking lately I'm not enough of a novelty to excite you enough to stay awake during sex any more."

Scott was about to open his mouth to protest, to deny that he was sleeping around but Sarina cut him off before he even started,

"Don't even bother to try giving me some bullshit about how you only love me & you'd never cheat I know you fucked Crystal Tuesday night & I know you've been screwing Amelia for weeks plus countless other girls. I also know you thought I was too dumb to find out, so do you know what I say to you Scott? SCREW YOU! & that's exactly what I'm about to do!"

As Sarina spoke she sounded really angry right up until she told Scott,

"and that's exactly what I'm about to do!", she sounded very sinister as she said that.

Sarina crept up behind Scott, she lined the tip of her fake cock up right behind his well lubed asshole & without any warning drove the strap-on forward with all of her strength forcing more than half of it in to the boy's ass. Scott had never had anything up his butt before & he immediately knew he never wanted to again either, he screamed in agony as the dildo drove in to him before Sarina pulled back & drove forward going even deeper. After a few thrusts she had the strap-on buried to the hilt in Scott's ass, that's when she started to use shallower but faster strokes rapidly pumping in & out of his deepest realms.