Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fucked Scott harder & harder Sarina felt the vibrating part of the strap-on between her pussy lips increasing in speed & intensity, Scott on the other hand instead of feeling the pressure lessen as he got used to the rhythm of the fucking found that it was starting to really sting & burn from inside his rectum.

As the fucking continued Sarina got more & more turned on & started yelling obscenities at Scott about what a cheating bastard he was & that if she'd known he enjoyed taking it up the ass this much she'd have leant him out to some of her gay friends months ago. Scott's erection stayed firm throughout the tirade of abuse directed at him & despite the increasingly ferocious pain in his ass, in fact he was just beginning to think he might cum if it continued for a few more minutes when Sarina squealed with pleasure & delight as she drove the strap-on to its hilt in his ass & collapsed panting on his back as a powerful orgasm washed over her.

After about a minute Sarina finally got her breath & composure back as she undid the harness around her waist & rolled off of her now sobbing victim. She was smiling & laughter was in her voice when she said,

"Wow that was great, I'm almost sorry I'm dumping you after that.",

She laughed as she knelt on the bed & looked down at his tear streaked face,

"Ah does it hurt, I'm so sorry!" she mocked,

"It's probably that chilli sauce I used as lubricant, I was going to throw it out as it's far too strong for me, but then Lisa suggested you might enjoy sampling it tonight!" she laughed cruelly.

Sarina decided to release the dildo from its strap so that she could leave the chilli covered shaft in Scott's ass like a fiery butt plug. Once she'd done this she had a smile on her face as she picked up the whip that she'd used for the first time that day when attacking Amelia. Like during her earlier assault she made sure her victim didn't see it coming, the first Scott knew of the whip was when it crashed down on his upper back.

Before the whip came down again Sarina walked over to her laundry basket & pulled out her nastiest pair of dirty panties, a pair she had worn during a particularly hot day in which she had spent an hour at the gym, as she had been seeing Scott that night she had been feeling horny all day so the knickers had a cum & sweat stained crotch.

Sarina laughed as she turned the panties inside out & stuffed them crotch first in to Scott's mouth,

"You always refused to go down on me, well now you finally get to taste my dirty sweaty pussy!" She exclaimed.

Sarina picked up the whip again & this time sent its tip smashing in to Scott's lower back. Much like she had done with Amelia she spent about fifteen minutes brutally whipping his back, shoulders, arms, legs & buttocks, she even invited Lisa in & let her loose with the whip for a couple of minutes.

When Sarina finally declared that the attack was over Scott was bleeding far worse than Amelia had been & his back was absolutely covered in bruises, what's more his ass was so red he looked like he wouldn't be able to sit down for a fortnight.

The two girls helped their blubbering victim up & led him in to the bathroom where Amelia still lay in a pool of urine, Sarina told her former friend to stand up so that they could get Scott in to the bath with her.

Scott was crying so hard he had no idea where he was, he felt himself being lowered in to what felt like a bath tub, they were laying him on his back in a warm liquid that he logically assumed to be water but as his cut & bruised back came in to contact with the liquid he shrieked in excruciating pain as it felt like he was being dipped in acid.

Sarina burst in to laughter at Scott's reaction before whispering for Lisa to go & get the whip, she waited for a few seconds until her fellow black haired girl returned before she addressed their captives,

"Amelia, why don't you tell your little fuck buddy what he's laying in?" She taunted,

Amelia replied in a weak voice,

"Sarina & Lisa both pissed on me & made me lay in it when they'd finished & now you're laying in their piss too."

Sarina & Lisa both laughed at this before Sarina spoke up again,

"That's right, you're laying in our piss & I'm sorry to say the water level's about to rise a bit."

Sarina climbed up on to the side of the tub again & let loose with another stream of hot yellow liquid, she aimed it at Scott's chest at first before moving up & letting the last of her about ten second torrent pour on to his face.

"I knew you were worthless Scott when I fucked you in the ass but even I'm amazed you're still hard after taking a chilli coated strap-on up the arse & a stream of piss in the face!" Sarina taunted in fits of laughter, she neglected to mention the Viagra they had slipped him.

Once she'd found out Lisa didn't need to pee right then Sarina started the next part of her plan, she picked up a condom she had already filled with more of the chilli sauce & put it on Scott's hard cock, she laughed as she did this as even with all that Viagra in his system Scott's dick still wasn't very big.

"Now it's your turn for some fun Amelia, I want you to climb on to Scott's cock & ride him like your life depends on it. We'll be watching the two of you go at it for the next half hour & whoever cums the least number of times will be getting a really nasty punishment." Sarina laughed as she said this.

Amelia hesitantly lowered herself on to Scott's cock as Lisa picked up a video camera that she had left by the door & positioned it so that it was aiming straight at the tormented couple. As Amelia started to hump up & down on his cock Scott started to feel a burning sensation from his penis & he realised in horror that it was the same feeling he was already enduring from his arse, they must have coated the rubber in chilli sauce too.

Sarina took Lisa downstairs & they opened a bottle of wine, the two girls discussed everything that had happened that day & agreed some ground rules on how to stay friends. Sarina promised to try to be polite to Petra as long as Lisa didn't get physical with the European girl in front of her. The conversation was a little uncomfortable so both girls glugged down the wine, they were already well on to a second bottle & starting to get pretty tipsy when the alarm on Sarina's phone went off to indicate that half an hour was up.

Sarina & Lisa hurried back upstairs & found Amelia in the throes of what was clearly not her first orgasm whilst riding an agonised looking Scott's cock. Sarina pronounced Amelia the winner despite not seeing a second of what had happened, whilst the camera had filmed it all it wasn't transmitting the footage anywhere, but as Scott was severely handicapped by his spicy condom there was no way he could have won the contest.

Sarina ordered Amelia to stand up again before she had Lisa remove Scott's rubber. They then made Amelia turn around so that she was kneeling over Scott with her pussy a few inches above his face, Sarina then attached a handcuff to the kneeling girl's left wrist before attaching the other cuff to the shower pipe, she then did the same to her right wrist.

As the wine had taken effect both Sarina & Lisa now needed to pee, Sarina clambered up on to the bath ledge behind Amelia & ordered the blonde to shuffle forward a little, she then stood up & started to piss. The urine hit Amelia between the shoulder blades before flowing down her back. Lisa applauded & laughed as she realised the genius of what Sarina was doing, this way the piss stung Amelia's cut & bruised back before running on to Scott's face.

Sarina declared that there would be two rules for the rest of the night, the first was that anytime herself or Lisa needed to pee they would do it as she had just done down Amelia's back & that anytime someone came in to the bathroom they had to make Amelia drink a small glass of water which would mean she would be forced to regularly piss on Scott & make the tub fuller.

Sarina & Lisa left Amelia & Scott there all night to share each other's pain & humiliation with the camera still pointed at them. Both black haired girls had to pee six or seven times before morning as they spent a couple of hours getting through a further three bottles of wine downstairs before they both stumbled off to bed.

It was nearly 11AM when Sarina finally staggered in to the now stinking bathroom the next morning, she was feeling lazy so she took the glass they'd been using to give Amelia lots of water & pissed in to it before tipping it in to the tub. By the way both of her victims jumped when she did this she realised that somehow they'd both managed to get to sleep, as she thought this Lisa came through the door behind her, she was already dressed so Sarina decided she wanted to finish things now. She told Lisa to wait there as she hurried to her room & pulled on some clothes as well as drinking some water.

At Sarina's direction Lisa removed the handcuffs & had Amelia stand up, she was ordered to pull out the bath plug so the massive pool of piss could drain away, she was then told to stand at the far end of the tub. Scott was ordered to stand under the shower, Lisa turned on the water & turned the nozzle to its coldest setting before handing him a bottle of shower gel. He was given five minutes to get himself clean & despite the freezing water he did an okay job of it, however he shrieked in agony when he tried to dry his back which caused Sarina to laugh profusely. It was at this point that Lisa was instructed to finally remove the chilli covered dildo that had been up Scott's arse for the past 16 hours.

After about ten minutes Scott managed to get sufficiently dry to put his clothes on before being ushered out of the house after Sarina's parting message,

"Just so you know, I've got everything that happened last night on film, if you ever come near me or Lisa or any of our friends again the whole world will see it & I'll make sure you get several real cocks thrusting up your arse."

Then the two girls returned to Amelia, she was ordered to return to her kneeling position under the shower where she was cuffed to the shower pipe again. Lisa climbed in to the now urine free bath before Sarina handed her a rubber glove (which she put on) & a jar of something suspicious looking. Lisa dipped her gloved hand in to the jar before plunging the same hand between Amelia's thighs & pushing two fingers in to her slit. Amelia immediately started to feel a sensation of heat between her legs, far more than two gloved fingers should have been able to cause. Over the next couple of minutes Lisa's hand moved between the jar & Amelia's snatch several times as she rubbed the contents of the jar in to the blonde girl's most intimate area.

As Amelia started to wiggle around in discomfort Sarina told her in a laughing voice,

"If you're wondering why you couldn't make Scott cum last night, we both know he doesn't usually last all that long, it's because we coated the inside of his rubber with chilli sauce. We used all the sauce up on him but we have got a jar of chilli powder & when I say we've got some chilli powder I do mean we as by now a fair bit of it's up your twat!"

Amelia looked wide eyed with terror as she heard this & the burning sensation started to seriously sting in her loins,

"Don't worry, it won't do you any permanent harm, but like Scott you won't even be able to think about having sex for the next two or three weeks without bursting in to floods of tears.".

When Lisa was satisfied that she'd thoroughly coated Amelia's pussy with the chilli powder she stepped out of the bath & both girls left the whimpering girl there on her own for half an hour.

When they returned Sarina was holding a large pair of scissors, she stepped in to the bath for the first time & stood right in front of a pain wracked & now very scared Amelia, before the blonde could react Sarina reached out & grabbed a handful of her hair & cut it off. Over the next few minutes she carefully stepped around the girl cutting off every long strand of hair on Amelia's head.

As Sarina climbed out of the tub to be replaced by Lisa & a razor Amelia was howling with anguish for her lost hair, she couldn't see what Lisa was doing but she could feel more hair falling off. When Lisa got out of the bath Sarina took a good look at her before doubling over with laughter, when she recovered a little she held up a mirror so Amelia could see, the blonde screamed with horror when she saw her hair was now short enough to join the army, it was barely more than stubble.

Amelia was also allowed just five minutes to wash although she was allowed to use slightly warmer water, ten minutes later she was dressed but she felt dreadful still, her hair looked horrible & her pussy was totally numb.

Sarina walked in to Amelia's bedroom & stood in the doorway as she said in her most serious voice,

"Lisa & I are going to post some notices advertising for two new roommates & then we'll go shopping, we'll be gone for two or three hours, if any of your possessions are anywhere in this house when we get back I'm going to chuck them out of the window. I know I will have to see you around campus as we're on the same course but if you try to talk to either myself or Lisa or if you even think about trying to get your own back on either of us then I'll be sending footage of your night in the bath with Scott to your Mom & both of your sisters.".

Sarina turned & walked out without saying anything else & a couple of minutes later Amelia heard the front door slam downstairs.

As soon as she was sure Sarina had gone Amelia hurried downstairs herself & moved her car as close to the house as she could get it. Over the next hour she packed up all of her stuff in to bags & lugged them to the car, she had more trouble with her furniture but as her bed belonged to the girls landlord she just about managed to get everything downstairs & in to either the trunk or the back seat of her car. She did manage to leave before Sarina returned although driving was extremely painful due to the multiple cuts & bruises covering her ass from the whipping of the night before.

Crystal & Brianna did eventually get around to watching the footage of all of this, they had watched live until Scott & Amelia were placed in the bath to have sex but they gave up at that point as they were both desperate to rip each other's clothes off.

As Brianna replaced her laptop on the desk & turned off the screen Crystal switched off the TV & turned on some music, as soon as the 19 year old blonde got back to the bed Crystal pounced on her & the two girls shared a long passionate kiss.

Brianna rolled on to her back & started to pull off her top but Crystal stopped her,

"Oh no you don't, that's my job!" she smiled & licked her lips.

Crystal gently tugged Brianna's top up over her head before reaching under her & unclipping the shorter girl's bra. Once she was topless Crystal kissed her new girlfriend again & softly stroked her breasts, after a few seconds she broke the kiss & shuffled down the bed so that her head was level with the younger girl's tits.

Crystal started by kissing all over the gorgeous 32B bust, she covered the warm flesh in quick gentle kisses before eventually stopping & taking the girl's right nipple in to her mouth. She had never been so close to another girl's breasts before but now it seemed totally natural to her. As she sucked on the nipple steadily applying more pressure Crystal thought that although Brianna's boobs weren't the biggest they were the perfect size for her body.

As Brianna gave a soft moan of pleasure Crystal very very gently nibbled on the nipple causing the blonde to gasp, then she released that breast & repeated her actions on the left nipple, this time eliciting a series of much louder moans, clearly showing how turned on Bri was getting.

When she was satisfied that she had Brianna thoroughly excited Crystal made herself leave her girlfriend's wonderful chest so that she could start kissing her way down the beauty's flat stomach, she stopped at her belly button & smiled happily as she gave it a quick dart of her tongue.

Brianna sat up for a second to pull off her socks & shoes before reclining again, then Crystal reached under her & undid her skirt before pulling it off & tossing it over the edge of the bed, the older girl had thought she might get a bit nervous as things developed but she had Brianna down to just her panties & the only thoughts in her head were how much she was enjoying herself & how great the next bit was going to be.

She thought about using her teeth to remove Brianna's last remaining item of clothing but in the end she decided to use her hands, as she pulled the pink panties down the diminutive girl's legs Crystal brought her face close to her obviously wet pussy & inhaled deeply, she wanted to fully take in the scent of her shaved pussy as soon as it was freed as she thought this would be when the smell was strongest.

"Ahh you smell great!" She sensually exclaimed before leaning in & kissing Brianna's lower lips for the first time.

Crystal had never seen another girl's snatch from so close before let alone touched one, but as she stuck out her tongue & licked along Brianna's slit both girls gave a long pleasured sigh. The 21 year old was wildly excited now & without any hesitation she plunged her tongue in to Bri's inner folds & tasted her wetness for the first time.

"You taste great too!" She said happily, causing Brianna to giggle.

For the next ten minutes Crystal probed every millimetre of Brianna's hot wet box, she savoured the taste & used her tongue to explore her most delicate regions & cause the shorter girl to squeal with ecstasy. When it became obvious that Brianna was desperate for release Crystal tried to imagine what she thought she'd like someone to do for her, as Bri's panting & moaning got louder & louder Crystal found her clit & a few firm strokes of her tongue sent the blonde beauty screaming through the loudest & best orgasm she had ever experienced.

Crystal held her lover tight & pressed her open mouth tight to her pussy so she could swallow every drop of her love juice, she loved the way Brianna tasted & was so happy that she had made this girl who she already had incredibly strong feelings for cum so sensationally.

When Brianna got her breath back Crystal could hear the elation in her voice as she gasped,

"OH WOW! That was the most fantastic thing ever! I had no idea sex could be so wonderful."

Crystal was really hoping that Brianna would be keen to return the favour but she had one thing she had to do first, she had the 5 foot 2 hottie turn over so she could get a good look at her plump backside. On a lot of girls Brianna's bum would have looked fat but on her it looked perfect, Crystal planted several soft kisses on each cheek before gently bighting on the left cheek which made the cute pixie give a little shriek before descending in to giggles.

Crystal climbed back up the bed so that she could lay next to Brianna & hug the beautiful blonde with pink streaked hair, the two embraced before the shorter girl stuck out her tongue & licked some of her own cum from Crystal's face,

"Yum, I do taste nice!" she joked before bouncing up, flinging herself on top of the older girl & adding,

"My turn!".

Brianna started by pulling off Crystal's shoes & socks before moving back up the bed & removing her top & bra. For a couple of minutes she lay on top of Crystal as the two girls experienced the electric feeling that came from rubbing their nipples together, before she lowered her mouth to her fellow blonde's nipples. She sucked on one nipple then the other & then both at the same time, Crystal loved the feeling of this especially when she felt the beautiful pixie's tongue flick over both of her nipples at once.