Revenge is a Bitch: Full Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna went to remove Crystal's skirt but before she could the plump girl rolled her over & rubbed both of her tits over her face before placing her face between them & bouncing them against her cheeks. This made both girls laugh but as Crystal was clearly incredibly horny by this point Brianna pushed her back on to her back, removed her skirt & knickers & brought her lips to the rich girl's snatch.

Brianna had no more experience of licking pussy than Crystal but she knew what she liked when she fingered herself & tried to replicate the action with her eager tongue. After three or four minutes Crystal came just as loudly & intensely as Brianna had & once they had both recovered they moved in to a 69 position where they spent an energetic hour sharing more than a dozen orgasms between them.

Crystal's plan for the weekend sounded perfect to Brianna so they spent the next 48 hours enjoying & exploring each other's bodies & barely leaving the comfort of Crystal's large soft bed. When they weren't having sex the two girls talked about anything & everything so that by Monday morning they knew each other's minds as well as they knew their bodies.

When talk turned to the subject of what they had done to Sarina it was Brianna who was made to smile when Crystal told her,

"I really enjoyed dominating Sarina & acting like a complete bitch, it was fun to do it once in my life, but that's just not me, I hate getting annoyed with anyone & I hate disagreements, I just want to be happy & gentle & in love, do you think you can cope with that?" she asked,

Brianna looked both sweet & delighted as she replied,

"Absolutely, I can definitely handle that." Which led to a very gentle & tender kiss that seemed to last forever.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 7: Finishing University

On Monday morning Crystal, Brianna, Sarina & Lisa all went back to lectures but a lot had changed for all of them, Amelia & Scott didn't return that day or even that week though.

Amelia finally returned to lectures a week later, when she did Sarina & Lisa couldn't help but snigger when they saw she was wearing a wig to try & hide her extremely short hair. Amelia had moved in to a cheap motel where she stayed for a couple of weeks, after that she found a spare room in a house on campus. After a month she could finally bare to finger herself again & start to think about having sex, the pain of the chilli powder Lisa had rubbed in to her snatch had left her unable to even think about getting any action until then. The blonde did finish up her course but she always stayed as far away from Sarina & Lisa as possible.

Scott didn't return to lectures at all, he couldn't face seeing Sarina, Lisa or Amelia around campus as even the memory of the pain he had endured at their hands brought tears to his eyes. For someone who prided himself on getting laid at least 3 times a week it was torment that it was almost three weeks before he could get an erection again after having to have sex for half an hour wearing that chilli sauce filled condom. He did eventually move to Houston to finish his studies but he never contacted anyone he knew from Florida again.

Lisa & Petra dated openly for the remainder of term, Sarina wasn't thrilled about this but as they didn't hang around her much as a couple she did tolerate it for the sake of her friendship with Lisa.

Sarina found it surprisingly easy to replace Amelia & Brianna in her house, Amelia's room was filled by another third year called Hayley who had been desperately looking for a new house after breaking up with her live in boyfriend. The box room was filled by a girl from Singapore called Lyn, the average looking 5 foot 1 Asian had been living in a far bigger room until that point but her Father had given her a set amount of money for her three years of study in America & with four months until graduation she had suddenly realised it was nearly all gone hence she needed to find far cheaper accommodation.

Sarina & Lisa got on well with Hayley & the three hung around together a lot but Lyn had her own group of friends who she spent most of her time with, the girls had no problem with her, they just didn't see her that often.

Sarina was genuinely hurt by Scott's cheating, she wasn't in love with him but the shock of someone cheating on her for the first time in her life & it being with one of her best friends really changed her attitude to dating. This combined with the torture Crystal & her friends had put her through made the black haired beauty realise how much her own actions must have hurt the disabled girl.

The other girls on Sarina's course did notice a visible difference in the way she treated people after that & although Sarina did still date for the rest of her time in college she decided to keep it casual as she didn't want to get in to a serious relationship so close to graduation.

Crystal did finally get around to taking Brianna to the mall the next Saturday, the rich girl delighted in dressing her girlfriend up in all sorts of beautiful clothes that the 5 foot 2 hottie could never have afforded herself & then buying her every single item that they agreed looked good on her. The two girls picked out so many different pairs of jeans, skirts, tops, shoes, underwear, nightwear, jewellery & perfume that Melina had to go back to the car three times to deposit the bags in the trunk before they could continue.

When Brianna commented that she was getting tired from all the walking Crystal insisted that she sat on her lap in the wheelchair, Melina & Petra were both easily strong enough to push both girls together & the girlfriends burst out laughing every time someone gave them a funny look, especially when a group of teenage boys got very excited as they saw Brianna turn & snog Crystal right in the middle of a store.

As they were thinking of leaving Brianna turned on Crystal's lap again but this time instead of kissing her she said quietly,

"I feel a bit guilty asking you for anything as you've already spent so much on me today, but I'd really like to get a tattoo, can I, please?" she asked nervously,

Crystal wasn't sure about the idea as she wasn't in to body art, but Brianna looked so gorgeous when she asked so she agreed. Brianna insisted she wanted what & where the tattoo was to be a surprise for Crystal so the disabled girl stayed with Petra & went to get the Czech girl a new pair of running shoes while Melina took Brianna to the tattoo parlour she had used herself a couple of times before.

When the girls met up again 40 minutes later Brianna had a large plaster over her right wrist, she didn't tell Crystal what the tattoo was that day but she did allow the 21 year old to remove the plaster after the three days she was told to leave it on for.

As Crystal pulled off the plaster she saw it wasn't a big tattoo & was just above her wrist, when it was completely uncovered she saw that it was a diamond,

"Get it? It's a diamond which is a type of crystal!" Brianna said with a smile.

"I wanted to get something to show that I'm yours & I wanted it to be clearly visible, but I didn't want to get something big or your name as my Mom doesn't know I like girls yet. Besides I don't think a big tattoo would look good on my tiny little body!" She explained with a cute little grin on her face.

Crystal loved it, the diamond looked good on her wrist & its meaning made her smile every time she looked at it. It also made her smile to think that Brianna had such good judgement & that their minds were so similar.

By the time Crystal graduated Brianna had properly moved in to her bedroom & the spare room had been turned in to their dressing & computer room as between them they had far too many clothes & far too much computer equipment to fit in to one room.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 8: The Future

Melina

Melina stayed in Miami working for Crystal for the remaining two years of her work visa, a few weeks before the visa was due to expire she departed for her new life in Mexico. During the five years she had worked for the disabled girl she had spent little of her wages, which meant she returned home a wealthy woman.

She had been preparing for a while & had purchased land & equipment ready to open her own gym, but this would be a gym just for women. The idea proved a big success & within four years she owned 19 gyms all across Mexico. Melina continued to work out herself & when she wasn't busy travelling around to her numerous properties she taught some fitness classes at that first gym as it was easily the most local to her.

When she was 30 she met a body builder who it turned out liked well muscled women, the two fell for each other & within a couple of years married. Despite a very active & energetic sex life neither wanted kids but by the time they were in their early forties Melina's now 24 gyms gave her a million dollar annual income. So on her forty fifth birthday they both retired & spent the rest of their lives travelling & enjoying themselves with the luxury Melina's ever growing fortune allowed them.

Lisa & Sarina

After graduation the black haired pair moved to New York where they shared a two bedroom apartment. Lisa had a couple of relationships with women, Sarina had a couple with guys who were nothing special, but they both got married to wealthy men at the age of 24. Lisa's was a stock broker five years her senior, Sarina's was six years older than her & was a banker.

The girls persuaded their husbands to move to large houses next door to each other & they started their own business with some of the men's money. After 3 years things were going well & they had two stores & 8 staff, at the end of the third year of trading they made an $80,000 profit & the business had a bank balance of $120,000, so as both wanted kids they decided this was the perfect time to get started.

Over the next 5 years Sarina had 2 daughters where as Lisa had 2 sons & a daughter, both women loved their husbands & their children but by the time they were approaching their 33rd birthday's both had decided not to have any more kids.

One Tuesday afternoon in September Lisa & Sarina were enjoying a rest from their children as they relaxed in Sarina's hot tub with a bottle of expensive Champagne. Both women had an au pair to help look after the children & enable them each to continue work & still have some time to relax. The two au pairs had taken the kids to Lisa's house & neither husband would be home for at least four hours so the friends would have plenty of time to chill out & enjoy each other's company without children or employees around.

The first few times the girls had stripped off & shared a hot tub Sarina had felt a little uncomfortable being naked in front of Lisa as she knew the other girl probably still had lesbian urges, but they were friends & after a while she figured that even if seeing her naked did turn Lisa on a bit it was harmless enough.

Both girls were feeling a little tipsy when Lisa opened the second bottle, she shook it a bit so that the Champagne would spray up & for a laugh she aimed it at Sarina. As the chilled bubbly liquid hit her in the chest Sarina shrieked & sprang at Lisa wrestling her to the floor as both girls laughed happily.

Sarina lay on top of Lisa pinning her to the ground as she took the bottle & swigged from it before holding it so that Lisa could take a drink too. When she had put the bottle down Sarina started to tickle Lisa in revenge for being sprayed with the Champagne, the girls rolled around the hot tub tickling & wrestling before they ended up with Lisa laid on top of Sarina in the warm water. Sarina's husband had been out of town on work for most of the last week so it had been several days since she'd last had sex & to her surprise she realised as Lisa lay over her that a combination of the alcohol, the bubbles & the fact that Lisa's nipples were pressing on her own was making her feel really horny.

As Lisa lay there on top of her beautiful friend she felt Sarina's nipples stiffen under her & the taller girl suddenly had a strange look on her face, Lisa recognised that look but she was astonished to see Sarina looking like that in this situation after all this time. The two girls had known each other for more than 15 years & Sarina had never shown the slightest interest in another girl let alone Lisa, but now her face showed a look of sexual anticipation, like she was turned on & was nervously hoping something would happen.

Lisa couldn't believe it & she thought she might be imagining it but she had been lying there for at least fifteen seconds now without doing or saying anything & Sarina hadn't tried to push her off or asked her to move. She knew it was a gamble but if it didn't pay off she could blame it on the Champagne, so Lisa closed her eyes & lowered her lips to meet Sarina's, her friend didn't pull away & after a couple of seconds the pinned girl's lips parted & her tongue nervously snuck out.

As soon as Sarina returned her kiss Lisa threw her arms around her friend & started to kiss her more deeply & passionately as her hands started to move down the other girl's sides towards her hips.

The girls continued to kiss as Lisa's left hand probed between Sarina's legs & two of her fingers found their way in to the black haired girl's warm wet snatch causing Sarina to moan as they kissed.

Lisa adjusted her position so that her right hand could find Sarina's left breast while her left hand continued its work between her legs, it had been about a decade since Lisa had last been with a girl but she hadn't forgotten what to do & within five minutes Sarina moaned & squealed through a passionate orgasm.

Sarina relaxed back against the lip of the hot tub as she came down from her high, as she regained her senses it fully struck her that she had just been pleasured by another woman & she had really enjoyed it.

The two girls talked about what had just happened, they agreed they had both enjoyed it immensely & that they would both like to take it further & do it again. Lisa admitted that she would be more than willing to go down on Sarina if she wanted her to, but Sarina stated that she couldn't return the favour as she had absolutely no interest in licking anyone's pussy.

Lisa said that she was still willing to go down on Sarina & suggested that maybe Sarina could use a strap-on to fuck her as a way to return the favour, an idea Sarina was intrigued & a little excited to try.

As Sarina's house was empty & would be for a few hours the two girls dried themselves off before wrapping each other in dry towels & hurrying up to the bedroom. Without saying a word Lisa dived on to the bed & threw off her towel, she lay flat on her back totally naked then said cheekily,

"Come & take a seat, I think you'll find my face very comfortable!".

Sarina giggled at this before dropping her own towel & nervously climbing on to the bed, she squatted next to Lisa & allowed the prone girl to guide her hips as she moved in to position with her pussy right above her friends mouth, then she dropped down so that her weight pressed down on the lower part of Lisa's face.

Because they were on a bed this didn't hurt Lisa at all & quickly her tongue snaked out & sort out Sarina's wetness, Lisa knew how to lick a pussy really well & spent the next twenty minutes bringing Sarina to the edge & holding her on the precipice for what seemed like an eternity to the horny girl before she finally drove her to a mind blowing orgasm.

Lisa was delighted that she had managed to make Sarina cum so spectacularly & as her friend quivered & shuddered on her face she lapped up her delicious juices, she had forgotten how much she loved the taste of another girl's snatch & this reminder made it clear to her that she wanted to taste it again on a regular basis.

As Sarina came down from her second orgasm in half an hour she fell off of Lisa & flopped down on the bed beside her,

"Wow, that was amazing! If I'd known it could be that good I'd have let you go down on me years ago!" she panted.

Lisa smiled back at her saying,

"Well if you're going to return the favour I suppose someone had better find us a strap-on."

Lisa dragged herself up & hurried in to the bathroom to wash her face, she ran downstairs & pulled on the clothes she had been wearing before getting in the hot tub, she rushed over to her own house & went up to her bedroom. She rummaged around in a box hidden under her bed & after a minute or so she found what she was looking for, a pink strap-on dildo. She knew Sarina didn't own such an item but Lisa had kept this one that she had used when she was much younger, just in case! & now she was very glad that she'd done so.

She managed to get back out of the house without bumping in to any of the children or either of the au pairs, she stripped again as soon as she got in to Sarina's house & ran back upstairs carrying the strap-on & with a smile handed it straight to Sarina.

Sarina produced a bottle of lubricant & coated the fake cock with the lube before attaching the harness around her waist & slowly approaching Lisa who was now lying on her back on the bed. Sarina wasn't sure she wanted to lie on top of her friend as she fucked her with the dildo, but once she had entered Lisa & started to bang her she realised that the friction of their nipples rubbing together, the feel of their tongues as they kissed & the vibrating part of the strap-on that was now between her own legs was actually getting her as turned on as she was getting Lisa. The two had sex for around half an hour with Lisa cumming three times & Sarina twice before they both came together one last time & fell exhausted on to the bed next to each other.

After that day they agreed that they both loved their husbands & certainly didn't want to damage their marriages but they did want to do it again, so they agreed that they would spend every Tuesday afternoon playing together, but that would be it, once a week for a few hours nothing more. Both girls got a lot of enjoyment out of those sessions & they always felt a lot more relaxed afterwards than they had done before.

This went on for a couple of years until one day the pair returned home from shopping to find their husbands both sat in Sarina's living room looking serious clearly waiting for them. When the two girls had sat down Sarina's husband started,

"We know what the two of you have been doing on Tuesday afternoon's, Lisa's au pair saw you a couple of weeks ago & told Sam (Lisa's husband)." He paused to let this information sink in,

"Sam & I spoke & we agreed to hire a private detective as we had to know what was going on, she's been watching you both over the past fortnight & all she found was that you were having sex with each other on the last two Tuesday afternoons. If either of us thought either of you were having an affair you'd be out of the door." He concluded,

Both girls opened their mouths to try & deny everything but the two men shushed them, Sam spoke then,

"We've discussed it & it turns out neither Steve or I have a problem with the two of you having sex, in fact we agreed the thought of it is pretty exciting. We don't want to turn what you're doing in to some sort of seedy foursome, so we have an offer for you. We'll have a couple of very discrete spy cameras installed in the hot tub & your bedroom Sarina, the two of you can do whatever you like with each other every Tuesday afternoon & we can both watch the tapes later. That way everybody wins, you can have your fun & we get to see two hot girls exploring each other's bodies & having really hot sex.".

Both Sarina & Lisa readily agreed to this arrangement & the next Tuesday they found it actually turned them on a tiny bit more than usual with the thought that their husbands would soon be watching everything they were doing. Sarina never did go down on Lisa but both of their marriages went the distance & the pair remained best friends for the rest of their lives.