Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flips and high kicks, bursts of running or throwing her arms about. Each move made her chest leap seductively. Even the moves that obscured them accentuated her hips or flashed her flat panties. Some people had theorised that, since futanari became part of society, something had changed in the female physiology to be fuller figured. Not that anyone could produce any solid evidence to this fact.

"It might surprise you to know that several words in the English language are derived from other languages, particularly Latin," Mrs. Crowley's lesson continued, seemingly unaware of how open her breasts were, and the effect they had on Rin. She turned back to the blackboard and saw several Latin words written there, "Anyone care to guess what these words mean?" The instructor's face broke into a grin.

"Money. Fertility. Monogamy." Rin listed them off one after the other, almost unconscious that she was doing so.

"Miss Wick?"

"Huh?" Rin blinked, raising her attention to Mrs. Crowley's eyes.

"I didn't take you for a Latin scholar."

"There's a lot you don't know about me," Rin answered, looking down to avoid further inquiry. That was fucking weird, she thought and stole a swift glance at the board. The words, written in a dead language, were so simple to her.

"Apparently so."

Across the room, Rin caught Monica's gaze. She mouthed 'what the fuck?' to which Rin could only shrug, unable to even begin to explain what happened to herself. The simplest way to surmise it all was that she could suddenly understand Latin, however that only opened a million doors to questions that she couldn't even think of yet. Her fingers absentmindedly found the pendent still around her neck.

The day drifted along as it always did. Rin ignored her abrupt knowledge of Latin, placating her curiosity by indulging in her latest hobby; boob-watching. For all her efforts to focus on anything else, her thoughts always zeroed in on the English lesson, or someone's boobs. She chose the less worrisome of the two. Boob-watching was oddly soothing anyway.

And the cafeteria was plenty open for her to indulge in the newfound delight. Rin didn't want to think at that moment, more interested in letting herself go with the flow, so to speak. At least for now. She would try and figure it out later.

The lunch room was divided by invisible boxes around each table. One group to a table, unless that group needed two or three tables. Hers sat in a corner, towards the rear exit, opposite the nerd and fashion tables. Far from them was the cheerleader tables, their two groups close to exact contradictions as one could find. Peppy and popular, versus down to earth and segregated - by choice, of course.

Rin sat amongst the goths. They weren't the extremes that South Park portrayed them as, but they weren't entirely removed either. Black dominated their style. Hair, clothes, nails, lipstick etc. Monica wore a simple vest and shorts that accentuated her abundant curves, with her hair tied up into twin-tails. Lex - short for Alexandra - went slightly brighter. Dark blue and red highlights ran through her naturally black hair, while a pair of chains jostled about at her lithe hips.

Then there was Rin. She was shorter than the rest, but her lower-half was far above them. Hips that begged to have legs wrapped around, and a cock that, while unknown to her friends, outdid them all. Her breasts were, of course, not to be dismissed. With the rush from that morning, her knee-length skirt was slightly lopsided and her shirt had white stains splattered across it. Her chin-length hair fell in a wild fan around her head.

"There's still a pea!" Monica whined, jerking a hand at Lex's plate. The solitary vegetable sat slightly off-centre, as if mocking her.

"So?"

"Either eat it or give it to someone else," Monica pleaded.

"Okay, here," Lex snickered and flicked the ball onto her friend's plate. It stuck to the side of her mash potatoes.

"Ugh, you know I hate peas," Monica pouted, trying to remove the ugly green orb with her fork without sacrificing any potato.

"I do," Lex smirked, then reached over to finish Monica's attempts.

Rin mostly ignored them, unable to keep her gaze from shifting about the room. Her eyes found and lingered on nearly everyone's breasts at least once during lunch. Sometimes she would move on after just a glance, others gave her pause, those being the bigger, sexier sets. She couldn't help but guess at their sizes, often comparing them to her own handfuls for a better estimate. Then her vision froze, locked onto Terri Claw's breasts from across the cafeteria.

Amongst the most endowed student were other cheerleaders. They weren't slouches either, none of them smaller than DD cups by Rin's estimate, but neither could match Terri. Rin watched the uniform strain around the cheerleader's mounds, each breath seeming to bring it closer to tearing. That'd be amazing, Rin thought as she imagined the sight.

Terri would inhale slightly too long. Her tortuously tight shirt would gradually lose strand after strand, each defeat letting her unjustly bound tits breathe a little easier. But it wouldn't be enough. Why? Because she'd start spontaneously growing bigger. Rin frowned at her own thought, though it soon proved its merit as the fantasy saw Terri's shirt cling desperately to life as her boobs swelled against it. Eventually, there would only be a few, stubborn strings holding them back.

Then... snap!

Rin started from her fantasy as a loud yelp filled the cafeteria. Her table all looked to the cheerleader section, where Terri stood. The girl's shirt was shredded, hanging limply from her shoulders, and revealing her tanned torso to the whole cafeteria. Rin arched her brow at the tan lines around Terri's breasts, further helping them stand out in stark contrast to the gorgeous bronze of her stomach and collar. Like cream mixed into a cappuccino.

"What the fuck?!" Terri exclaimed and covered her beautiful mounds to hide them, though they were too big for her arms to properly gird. Were they really that big? Rin frowned, squinting at them. The cheerleader turned and briskly walked out. Her friends stayed behind, some pointing at her and others giggling. Some 'friends', Rin curled her lip at them. She turned her eyes back to Terri and saw the cheerleader's breasts spread out past her shoulders.

They were definitely bigger. Rin's feet moved before she even began contemplating what she wanted to do, carrying the goth to the exit, "I'll, uh, catch you guys later." It didn't take a Sherlock Holmes type to deduce where she was going. She never fell further than a few feet from Terri, who sequestered herself away in the futanari bathrooms. Rin followed, barely able to breathe under the unbidden tension in her chest.

Inside, Terri was staring at herself in the mirror. The cheerleader tried to pull her uniform back together, visibly desperate to regain some modesty, though even a whole shirt wouldn't do much against Terri's spontaneously larger tits. Rin ogled them from her vantage point at the door. Perfectly huge described the cheerleader's bust before, now massive replaced 'huge'. They were still gorgeously shaped, sitting on her torso like a pair of giant, marshmallow teardrops. But they were enormous.

Rin couldn't make out Terri's navel. Each breast had to be the size of a basketball, if not larger, obscuring her waist. The nipples were a bit small, like two pink fingertips surrounded by fat areolae, which protruded slightly. Surprisingly, the nubs were hard. Rin urged her eyes lower and caught a faint bulge under Terri's skirt.

"What the fuck was that?" Terri sobbed, bringing Rin's gaze to her face. The futa's eyes were red and puffy, mascara running and a moist line led down to her full lips.

"You alright?" Rin made her presence known, shutting the door softly.

"Get out!" Terri shrieked.

"Hey!" Rin raised her hands and kept still, "I'm just checking up on you."

"What do you care, goth bitch?" Terri snarled, though her aggression faltered under her half-naked, vulnerable state.

"Gee, I don't know. Maybe because I've got experience in that shit?" Rin snarked, rolling her eyes and stepping forward, "In case you've forgotten, you and your posse humiliate me and my friends all the time."

"No we don't."

"Yeah, you do. Kick me signs, rotten egg bombs, spreading rumours... teasing us, etc. etc."

"Oh, yeah," Terri mumbled, "Sorry about that."

"Don't be," Rin came up to stand behind her, "You were just trying to fit in, right?"

"Y-yeah," Terri nodded, watching her warily.

"But you did seem to like teasing us," Rin continued. She slipped her fingers into he tattered shirt and pulled it down, revealing the rest of Terri's upper body. Sleek muscles decorated her back, sliding gracefully into her flared hips, "You in particular."

"What're you talking about?" Terri snapped. Her voice wavered, though.

"Thing about always being on the outside is that I'm pretty observant," Rin breathed. She stood on her tip-toes and pressed her dark lips against Terri's neck, between where it met her shoulder. The futa's breath hitched in her throat and she tensed, but she didn't pull away. Rin moved slightly lower, planting another kiss on the soft skin. This time the contact earned a faint gasp. The goth wrapped her arms around Terri's abdomen and gently trailed her fingers up to her breasts.

"Ever thought about going through with all the teasing?" Rin teased, searching for the sweeter spots.

"S-sometimes," Terri admitted, tilting her head to offer better access. A sly grin teased at Rin's lips, which slid up Terri's neck to peck at her jawline. The cheerleader gasped hotly when Rin snapped her hands on her breasts, which devoured the fingers immediately. Fat spread across Rin's fingers like dough.

Soft hardly began to describe the sensation on Rin's hands. She kneaded the glorious mounds and tweaked the nipples, working her nimble fingers delicately as she squished and rolled and pulled on Terri's breasts. Rin lifted them by the tit, then released to watch them bounce and ripple back into position. Her eyes refused to stray from the mirror, obsessed with the monuments of beauty in her grasp. Terri's back arched as she worked.

Rin flicked and pinched the nipples. They throbbed against her fingers, seeming to swell bigger with each of Terri's lurid moans. She pressed her lips into Terri's throat, breathing harder by the second. One tit was slightly bigger than the other, dominating her left hand and submerging it in beautiful tit-flesh. Rin groaned deep in her throat as she moved harder and faster.

"You really like my tits, don't you?" Terri panted. Against her will, Rin glanced at her companion's face to see red cheeks and parted lips. The cheerleader's eyes were half-lidded, only offering a glimpse of her glazed over blue irises. An expression of lust if Rin had ever seen any.

"Uh huh," Rin murmured and stopped her groping to trace her hands along Terri's boobs. She circled the nipples with her nails, straying only to tease the sensitive flesh, and rolled her palms all over the plentiful beauty. The goth hefted each mountain and released them, halting the jiggling to grope them once more.

Her erection bulged her waistband and shirt as it grew. Rin thrust her hips unconsciously, moving close to grind her desire infested cock against Terri's ass. Layers of delightful, squishy fat presided over hard sinew, offering a firm post for her increasingly hard prick. She glimpsed Terri's own burgeoning erection, watching as it lifted her skirt to peek out. It looked the same length as Rin's, though the girth was substandard by comparison. Still impressive, Rin thought as she persisted in her obsession with Terri's fattened titties.

"Are we..." Terri trailed off into a moan, pressing her ass into Rin while her tits were harassed, "Are we going to do this or not?" She managed to rush it out.

"I..." Rin licked her lips, trailing her gaze across the half-naked cheerleader, whose lust ostentatiously manifested in her jerking cock. Just like Rin's own. She hesitantly leaned away and turned the horny futa around, facing her properly for the first time, "Yeah." Unwilling to say anything more, Rin mashed her lips into Terri's. Her inexperience shone through as she forced her tongue inside. The perk to naivety was enthusiasm.

She groaned hungrily into the kiss and explored Terri's mouth, opening to afford the same. Rin let her saliva flow freely, recalling the few kisses she had witnessed - all involving her mother and her various girlfriends over the years. They were so hot and sloppy, spit running down their chins and bodies. Rin moaned as one such strand made its way down to Terri's tits. She massaged it into the incredible mounds until they shone.

Terri responded just as fiercely, though her energy was tamed by knowledge. Rin slowly calmed and followed her lead, lapping at her tongue teasingly and sucking on it like a tiny cock, though her abundance of spit remained. The more that flowed, the more she could massage into Terri's tits until her hands slid across them like figure skaters.

"What now?" Terri groaned against Rin's lips. Their groins were pressed tight, erections grinding against each other, feeding their arousal until both were on the brink. Rin tore a hand away from Terri's chest to wreathe it in her hair, pulling her tight.

"It's my first time," Rin admitted through a smattering of quick kisses, leaving faint black lip stains, "So I'm gonna fuck your tits."

"Boobs your fetish or something?" Terri laughed even as she pulled away to lay down on the floor. Gravity forced her mounds to flatten, their size encroaching on where her arms laid. She pressed her glistening tits together, each thoroughly lubricated in spit, and leaned down to flick her tongue over a nipple.

"Oh fuck yeah," Rin readily agreed and all but tore through her skirt. Indeed, some of the fabric was torn, though not enough to reveal anything more than her thigh. Not that she would care either way. Rin tossed her shirt into a corner, releasing her own moderate tits. For the first time, she stood in front of another person utterly naked - her mother didn't count. And Terri was enraptured.

"Holy shit, I... I knew you had a good body, but this... we're doing this again," Terri affirmed, eyes darting across Rin's form, before deciding on her hips. Hardly a surprise, Rin thought. Seventy-two-inch hips would always be her most stunning feature, especially when they framed a cock made for porn. Thick girth and loads of veins with an angry, purple head that leaked a faucet of pre-cum were ingredients to a perfect cock in many eyes.

And she possessed them all. Rin stood over Terri and lowered herself onto the cheerleader's stomach, resting her body-defining ass on her. She cooed softly at the touch of Terri's cock, which laid flat against the prone futa's belly. They shared a short smile as Rin rolled her hips, earning a lusty moan. Terri released her tits and hooked her hands around Rin's sides as if to confirm the sight.

"What's your secret?" Terri breathed.

"Luck," Rin rolled her eyes, then pressed her cock against Terri's chest. She gathered the bounty of gorgeous flesh and held them tight around her prick, wrapping it in the well-endowed cheerleader's titties. So warm, Rin thought and pushed her hips forward, sliding through the tunnel of cleavage, then rolled back. Pre-cum gushed from her tip and poured into the crevice. She locked eyes with Terri before doing exactly as she had stated earlier.

Rin set a vicious pace. Her hips rolled along Terri's lower torso, shoving her cock through the increasingly sloppy tits, each thrust making them even slimier. Her pussy also leaked profusely, covering Terri's cock and abdomen. Streaks of her juices leaked down her meaty thighs, slickening her passage further. The goth's balls trailed along, adding to the myriad of stimulus. Rin replaced her hands with Terri's, using her own to brace herself as she fucked the oversized mounds.

Her gaze was locked in place. It followed each movement, from the biggest wave caused by a voracious shove of the hips, to the subtlest quiver from Terri's ragged breaths. Rin slapped her crotch against the chest cushions with abandon, unable - and unwilling - to slow her pace even a bit. Her gut grew tight as she worked, the sensation intensifying by the moment.

"Ah fuck!" Rin gasped, leaning forward to have her own breasts hang in Terri's face, "I'm gonna... oooohhh, yeah... gonna cum!" She rocked her hips faster, pressing hard against the cheerleader's drenched cock as her own throbbed wildly.

"Little more! Little more! Just a... bit..."

"Ahhhh!" The two exclaimed simultaneously, arching their hips as cum shot freely.

Rin clamped her thighs around Terri's waist, holding her tight as thick streams of jizz exploded between them. It sloshed as she continued to jerk in ecstasy, sliding under Rin's ass to cling to her huge rear. Some stuck to her pussy, splashing about as her femininity convulsed in bliss. Yet Rin's own climax shamed it.

Violent shocks blasted through her body as she came. Each tremor in her balls sent a volley of cum arching from her cock, basting Terri's face in semen. Shot after thick, deliciously virile shot streaked across the over endowed cheerleader's visage. It landed in her hair, on her eyes, in her mouth. Some even found its way up her nostrils, suffusing her sense of smell in that of jizz.

"Still good?" Terri gasped once their respective orgasms had finished. Her abdomen was covered in cum, both from her cock and Rin's pussy, while her face was utterly drenched. Hardly a speck of her tanned skin was visible through the mask. A pool had formed around her, soaking into her hair. Rin was still hard as ever, if not more so. She glowered at the cheerleader and moved away to kneel between her thighs.

The goth raised Terri's balls and aimed her vein-riddled prick at the glistening folds. Terri's lips opened around her, kissing the broad head as it teasingly spread the hole open, only to retreat and trace along the sopping cunt. She replaced each drop of pussy cum with her pre, dousing the clit and folds in her slimy delight. Rin, then, pressed the tip inside and leered over Terri. When the cheerleader went to protest, Rin sank every fat, pussy dominating inch inside.

Velvet surrounded her cock. It seemed to coil around her shaft like a python, constricting the very life from it, yet Rin derived only pleasure from the tightness. Gentle ripples passed along her cock, delighting every inch. The narrow walls sweated copious fluids, coating her length in a hot wetness that made her nerves sing. Rin held still as she came to a halt against a defiant barrier.

She huffed from above Terri. The cheerleader's arms were at her sides, hands clutching at her legs to keep them spread wide, while her cock stood hard as ever before. Rin clenched her muscles and saw a slight bulge flex within Terri's stomach. She beamed at the sight, repeating the action again.

"Fuck me..." Terri whined, raising her hips and shaking her body.

"Alright," Rin quickly acquiesced, envigored by the jiggling mountains on her lover's chest. She slowly reared back, biting back a deep moan as Terri's insides clung to her, as if trying to pull the fulfilling cock back in, until only the head remained buried. Again, their eyes met and, again, Rin acted at that moment. She darted forward, slapping her broad, powerful hips into Terri. The cheerleader's cock and tits bounced from the violation. Pre-cum splattered across Rin and Terri.

Rin kept herself raised and locked her gaze on Terri's pussy. The folds were spread thin, smoothed out by her sheer girth. When she pushed in, the futa's clit was forced from its cave into the open. It rubbed along Rin's shaft, following a large vein. On exit, Rin's cock tugged on Terri's folds, stretching out. She raised her eyes to Terri's as her rhythm intensified.

123456...8