Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers

She crawled up his body, planting kisses on his navel, his belly, his chest, and finally his mouth, sharing the cum she held in her mouth with him. For several moments they snowballed the cum back and forth. It ended with Jimmy having a mouthful of his cum.

"Let's swallow together!"

In the dim light of the streetlights streaming in his bedroom window, they swallowed at the same time. Julie cuddled in her brother's arms with her head on his hairless chest. She stroked it lovingly while fondling his semi-rigid tool.

"Are you going to miss me?"

Jimmy stroked his sister's hair while the other hand caressed her small breast.

"I think I'll miss your blowjobs the most!" he said archly.

Julie bolted to her knees. "My blowjobs," she said in mock outrage, her hands on her slim hips. "Is that all I am to you? Someone to suck your dick?"

Julie struggled briefly and perfunctorily when Jimmy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him.

He touched a finger to her button nose. "I'm going to miss you!"

"I'm going to miss you too, little brother!"

She slid forward, his cock dropping between her legs with the glans pressed against her swollen wet pussy lips.

"I know we said that one day this would to an end. But I don't want it to end because we're apart. I want to look into your eyes when we decide to move on. I want us to promise each other that we'll always be there emotionally and sexually for each other!"

Jimmy stroked his sister's behind, his hand moving from the small of her back, over the curve of her butt.

"Julie, I'll always be here for you!

She sat up and reached between them. "Do you want me to leave my panties on this time?" They had discovered that Jimmy had a kink for fucking her with her panties on.

"Yes! I want them to for a souvenir. I'll be able to inhale the fragrance of our lovemaking on them."

She smiled, pushed her panties to the side, grasped his cock, and positioned it at her hole. Initially, she smiled down at him as he entered her. As his depth in her increased, her eyes widened, and her mouth opened in a wide 'O.'

"God, that always feels so good!"

Jimmy pressed up, filling her. "Mmmm! Tell me about it! You've got the best pussy ever!"

Julie giggled. "My pussy is the only one you ever had! It has got to be the best!" She rocked slowly, relishing the feel of him in her.

Jimmy pumped his hips up and down. The squishy sound of her wet pussy filled the room.

"Like I said," he grinned, "the best pussy ever!"

In Julie's room, Caitlin woke up. The excitement of the coming day and the strangeness of sleeping in an unfamiliar bed made her sleep restless. She lay on her back, staring at the ceiling. Momentarily, she realized Julie was not in bed with her.

Caitlin peered through the darkened room at the partially closed bathroom door. She couldn't imagine what Julie was doing in the bathroom in the dark.

She knew the twins were close. Caitlin decided Julie was in her brother's room. There was nothing out of the ordinary with that. They were probably talking about them leaving in the morning. The murmurs became groans. Caitlin sat up in bed.

Was something wrong? Were they groaning because Julie or her brother was ill? A fleeting concern about how that would affect her...their...trip to school crossed her mind.

She leaned forward, straining to hear better. The rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh and a faint wet sound accompanied the soft moans. Caitlin was inexperienced. She only recently lost her virginity for an unsatisfying first time. However, she recognized the sounds of someone having sex.

She crept to the bathroom door, stopped, and listened. The sounds were louder. Carefully she opened the bathroom door and crept into the bathroom. Her bare feet sounded unusually loud on the cool tile floor. The other door leading to Jimmy's room was open.

She could just make out the shape of someone squatting on the bed. Her eyes widened in shock. No! The figure wasn't squatting on the bed! It was Julie, and she was sitting on her brother! The muffled squeals, moans, and wet sounds said they were having sex!

Her heart pounded loudly as it pushed the blood through her veins. Julie and Jimmy were having sex!

A flood of conflicting emotions raged through her. It was a sin! 'Cursed be anyone who lies with his sister!' The line from the bible popped into her head. It also had to be illegal!

Caitlin felt faint. She reached out to balance herself on the bathroom counter. Her hand brushed against an electric razor, knocking it to the floor. The sound of it clattering on the tile floor resounded.

Julie's hands were on her brother's chest as she enjoyed the exquisite feel of his cock in her sheath. They murmured their love to each other as they fucked.

The sound from the bathroom caused them to freeze. Their heads turned toward the bathroom.

As one, they said: "Caitlin!"

In their ardor, they forgot their house guest. Julie swung her leg over her brother and stood. She shivered as his cock slipped from her pussy. She strode quickly to the connecting bathroom door and pushed it open.

"Caitlin! Why are you spying on us?"

Julie was scared and outraged. The true nature of the situation quickly replaced her first thought of being spied on. She had caught them.

In a last night of passion, they threw away the caution they developed. They were careless! Now her friend and soon-to-be college roommate had caught them in flagrante delicto!

Caitlin felt as though she were going to pass out! Only her death grip on the bathroom counter kept her from dropping to her knees.

She semaphored wildly with one hand.

"I wasn't spying! I wasn't spying! I heard noises and got up to investigate!"

Her hand covered her mouth when Jimmy stood up and walked naked to the bathroom door. Her first thought, incongruent as it was for the situation, was that he was bigger down there than either her brother or her first and only lover.

Julie and Jimmy exchanged a worried look. They often talked about the implications of being caught and the negative impact on them, their mother, and their friends. However, like a thief who gets away with stealing, they had no plan for getting caught.

"Come on, Caitlin! We need to talk!"

Caitlin looked apprehensively from one to the other. She wanted to leave, to go home, to pretend she never saw what she saw. However, she docilely followed when Julie took her hand and led her to the bed. Her legs would hold her no longer. She plopped to the edge of the bed. Her head dropped, her hands covered her face, and she began to wail.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Jimmy's warm moist hand on her shoulder sent a shock through her. Her only lover's hands had been cold and impersonal. They had roamed across her body as though he were inspecting a piece of meat, looking for imperfections or blemishes. He didn't even comment or compliment her body. It took her some time to realize that she was just another notch on his list of conquests.

Julie looked nervously at the locked bedroom door. They were in a complicated situation. If their mother woke up, it would become unmanageable.

"Keep your voice down, sweetie!"

"Look, I'll just go back to my ...our ...room! I promise I won't tell anyone!"

She looked plaintively from one to the other. The fact they were both naked made it difficult to look them in the eye to assure her sincerity. Looking down presented the challenge of trying not to stare at Jimmy's flaccid cock. Even soft, it was bigger than her brother's or her lover's. It hung between his legs like an elephant's trunk.

Jimmy rubbed her back in a circular motion trying to calm her down. Though his words were soft and not accusatory, his mind moved at breakneck speed. Caitlin had to be convinced not to tell!

"Why don't you just sit here for a moment while we try to explain!" What the fuck am I going to say? Yes, you caught us fucking, but it ain't no thang?

Julie followed her brother's lead. "What we were doing was...wrong...we know that! And we shouldn't be doing it! We know that too."

Julie looked at her brother while holding Caitlin's hand in her lap. "But we love each other! More than we love life itself!"

Jimmy's hand slipped down Caitlin's back. He stroked from her waist to the curve of her bubble butt.

"If you tell, it will cause us and our family pain, but it won't quell our love for each other!"

They kissed, leaning across Caitlin, knowing what they said was true. No matter what happened, they would always love each other!

Caitlin looked from one to the other as they kissed. There was no doubt they loved each other. There was also no doubt they would endure any adversity for that love. She stroked the back of their heads as they kissed. Who was she to expose them?

Julie's hand flexed and unflexed on Caitlin's thigh as she kissed her brother. In some ways, she was relieved. Perhaps it was better to have it out, to endure the recriminations. Then they could go someplace and spend their lives loving each other.

Jimmy's hand on Caitlin's behind was soothing. She relaxed and continued to caress their heads as they kissed. Their open display of love was comforting. She was dimly aware of Jimmy's hand slipping inside the waistband of her pajama bottom.

She leaned her head on the heads of the kissing sister and brother. She was surprised when Julie turned and kissed her lightly on the lips. Julie's lips were soft and warm. She kissed her back, increasing the pressure. Jimmy's hands were entirely down the elastic of her panties, and he was pushing them off. She raised her butt so he could slip them off.

Julie was out of her element. She had never kissed a girl before. She was losing herself in the softness of Caitlin's lips and the warmth of the kiss. Caitlin's whimper gave her courage. She liked what was happening.

Jimmy sat back, watching Julie and Caitlin kiss. He was living a male fantasy of seeing two women make out. He resisted the urge to join in.

The women fell back on the bed with Julie on top. Her leg was between Caitlin's pressing against her pussy. Caitlin moaned when Julie cupped her pussy.

Caitlin was frightened, more frightened than she had ever been. Not only was another woman feeling her and kissing her, but her brother also sat next to them, watching.

With all the newness of the situation, it felt incredible to have a woman play with her pussy. It was exciting to have her brother watching. It gave her a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Julie also felt weird. She had never touched a woman like she was touching Caitlin. In her inexperience, Julie did the things to Caitlin Jimmy did to her. Caitlin's writhing under her and her sexy moans said she was doing the right things.

Julie slid down Caitlin's body, planting kisses as she went. She took her nipple in her mouth, suckling gently. Caitlin was humping her thigh, and her hand said she was doing the right thing.

Jimmy watched Julie and Caitlin with rapt attention. They reminded him of the pornography movies he and his sister watched showing lesbian sex. Julie thought it was artificial. He, on the other hand, loved watching it. He slowly stroked his cock as Julie kissed her way down Caitlin's body.

Caitlin's eyes were tightly closed, and her lush body thrashed as her hands clutched the sheets. Her creamy brown skin sparkled with beads of sweat. It was the hottest thing Jimmy had ever seen. She hissed when he touched her turgid nipple. Her eyes popped open, unfocused,

Jimmy played with her nipple while watching his sister's head disappear between Caitlin's full, firm thighs. Her pussy gleamed with moisture.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! NO!"

Caitlin screamed as Julie gently kissed her pussy. She grasped Julie's head, trying to push her away, to halt the invasion of her tongue by closing her legs.

Jimmy took her nipple in his mouth, hungrily nursing. Her nipples were much larger than his sister's. If Caitlin's writhing was any indication, they were much more sensitive.

Caitlin had an out-of-body experience. Julie's mouth on her pussy at first repulsed her. She tried to make her stop. However, as Julie kissed her pussy the way she had kissed her lips, her tongue probing, the sensations rocked through her body. When Jimmy sucked her nipple, she felt an explosion in her belly that suffused her body.

Julie's face was wet with Caitlin's juices. She looked up over her friend's convulsing abdomen. Her pussy, wet with her juices and Julie's saliva, erupted in a fountain of liquid, drenching Julie, catching her completely by surprise. She had never heard or seen anything like it.

"Caitlin, are you okay?"

She was afraid her friend had an accident. However, it did not smell like urine. It was musky and clear. And she liked the taste!

Caitlin lay on the bed in a Jesus on the cross pose while the room spun around her. Her nipples were so hard they ached. The feeling in her pussy was indescribable. She could think of no word that described the intensity of the feeling.

"I'm okay...I think! Whuh, what did you do to me?"

Julie tittered. "It something Jimmy does to me! We heard about it in school. We thought it was nasty. Then we saw a porn where they did it. We tried and loved it! Especially when we do each other!"

Jimmy sat on the edge of the bed with one leg curled under him, the other on the floor. His cock was painfully rigid, bobbing with his heartbeat. He eyed Caitlin's hard nipples extending out from the full ripeness of her plump but erect breasts.

He smiled at his sister lying between Caitlin's thighs, idly rubbing her thick wet pubic thatch. Julie's face gleamed with sweat and Caitlin's juices.

"You look like a glazed donut!" He laughed, pointing!

"You would too if she had squirted all over your face!" She looked up at Caitlin. "Do you do that squirting thing all of the time?"

Caitlin smiled nervously. "I don't know!"

Her eyes flicked from Julie between her legs to her brother sitting in his boxers next to her. The cock she had thought so big when she saw it soft now looked enormous. And it moved by itself!

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, I've never had someone...!" She fumbled for the words. "...do what Julie did!"

"Neither had I," Julie said blithely, "until Jimmy did it! Now I love it!"

Jimmy detected something in her voice. "Are you a virgin?"

"No! I've done it before. Not the thing Julie did. But I have had sex!"

"How many times? Jimmy and I do it every chance we get!"

"Just once," She said quietly. "And it was over so quick I wondered what all the fuss was about!"

Jimmy eyed his sister, who gave a quick nod!

"Let me show you what all the fuss is about?"

Caitlin looked from one to the other. "I'm not sure! It hurt when he did it, and you're much bigger than he was!"

Julie rose to her knees and pushed Caitlin on her back in the bed.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It hurt me at first also. But it stops, and you feel so good!" Julie wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. "Come on, Jimmy! Show her!"

Caitlin's eyes flicked nervously from one to the other. She wasn't sure. She watched as he moved over her. Julie's hands massaging her belly felt good, relaxing.

Jimmy knelt between her legs staring at the second pussy he ever saw. Cailin's pussy looked different from his sister's. It was brown with blackish butterfly lips, not like his sister's coin slot pussy. And it was open, the inner pinkness showing.

"You okay?" he asked nervously.

Caitlin's head bobbed.

"Here! Let me help!"

Julie grasped her brother's cock, giggling. Inserting her brother's cock into Caitlin's pussy was a new exciting experience! She pulled lightly on it to get him to move closer. She lined it up with Caitlin's gaping hole. With her free hand, she pushed on her brother's back.

Jimmy dropped forward, supporting his body on his arms over Caitlin. He sank in slowly, his large acorn head sliding between her vaginal lips.

"UHH!" She groaned.

Her hands popped up, pressing against his chest. The head of his cock was past her labia and into her pussy. It didn't hurt; it just felt a little uncomfortable. She got wetter as her pussy convulsed around it. She nodded, grimacing.

"OH FUCK!"

Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened as he sank fully into her. The uncomfortable feeling became one of fullness. Unfamiliar sensations coursed through her body.

Julie lay next to her friend, stroking her moist hair and cheeks, her eyes glued to the fascinating site of her brother's cock entering Caitlin's pussy. When he was entirely in her, his balls slapping against her ass, he turned and smiled at her.

"She's very tight!"

"I feel so full!" Caitlin moaned.

Jimmy balanced his weight on his arms with his legs extended behind him as though he were doing pushups. He slowly flexed his arms down, then back up.

"Oh, God, yes!" Caitlin moaned. Her legs popped up.

Julie stared in wide-eyed wonder as her brother pumped slowly in and out of Caitlin. She smiled when Caitlin's legs wrapped around Jimmy. She liked doing that also. It got him deeper in her.

The look on her friend's face was one of rapt ecstasy. Julie kissed Caitlin, and she kissed her back. Julie traced the outline of her lips with her tongue then forced her tongue into her mouth. While her brother slowly pumped in and out of her pussy, Julie and Caitlin passionately kissed.

Jimmy wanted this moment to last. However, she was so tight it was taking every bit of his control to keep from cumming. When her pussy suddenly clamped down on his cock, it sent him over the top.

"Oh, Shit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Julie barely heard her brother, lost as she was in the sensuality of kissing another woman. Her hands squeezed Caitlin's breast. Her tongue dueled with Caitlin's inside her mouth. When Caitlin gurgled deep in her throat, Julie kissed her harder. Caitlin's gurgle grew louder as her body thrashed about. Julie pulled back.

"Does his cock feel good in you, sweetie?"

"Yesss! He's swelling, stretching me! I can feel his cum filling me! Oh Jesus! Jesus! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Julie rocked back on her heels as she watched the most sensual thing she had ever seen; her brother and her best friend were cumming together, their faces twisted like the Joker's face in the Batman movies. Their bodies were slamming against each other.

Jimmy's back undulated in tune with Caitlin's as they came together. Her pussy pulsed rhythmically, flexing and relaxing around his tool, drawing out his seed.

Caitlin experienced a feeling she had never felt before. Every nerve in her body tingled. Her pussy was on fire. Jimmy's cum was fighting a losing battle trying to quench that fire.

Julie watched as their gyrations slowed. Her hand massaged her dripping wet pussy. When Jimmy collapsed on top of Caitlin, she rubbed his back as he gasped for air. She smiled down at Caitlin's perspiring face.

"You okay?"

"More okay than I have ever been," she gasped, gulping down mouthfuls of air, "kiss me!"

Julie smiled. She leaned down and gave Caitlin a long tongue filled, soulful kiss. They were still kissing when Jimmy rolled off her on his back. His cock gleamed with their juices.

"WOW!"

Julie broke the kiss and turned on her side next to Caitlin. Caitlin's hand caressed her breast. "Wow, is right! You guys were amazing!"

The heat of passion passed, Caitlin felt the warmth of embarrassment warm her chest and face.

"I've never experienced ANYTHING like this!"

"Neither have we!" Jimmy added.

"But, you guys must have sex a lot!"

"Not a lot! Not as much as we want. But we've never had sex with another person!"

Caitlin raised the upper part of her body on her elbows, looking from her friend to her brother. She felt different, more alive! She smiled wickedly.

Schaka
Schaka
3,047 Followers