Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... What... Do you think you're doing?"

Jenny's eyes were as wide as dinner plates. Beads of sweat stood out on her nose and forehead. She took a few tentative steps backward. The back of her knees hit the footboard on his bed, and she tumbled back on it.

A riot of emotions stormed through her. First, there was outrage with her son for taking such liberties. Then there was undeniable arousal.

The image of her sister riding Jimmy's cock to multiple orgasms flashed through her mind. They looked so fucking hot. The moistness between her legs increased. She had to regain control of the situation. Otherwise, something terrible might happen.

"Jimmy, this must stop. I am not Anna. You cannot be doing those things to your mother."

Jimmy's heart pounded like a trip hammer in his chest. He thought it was going to jump out. At the same time, the conversation he overheard played back in his head. Aunt Anna suggested that she and his mom liked the same things.

He tore his eyes away from the twin peaks of his mother's delicious breasts. Her nipples were like diamonds trying to cut their way through the thin fabric of the T-shirt. He glanced down at her crotch. The light gray material of the sweat shorts turned dark between her legs. The quiver in her voice when she talked to him did not suggest fear but indecision.

He sat next to his mother in one motion, grabbed her arm, and pulled her across his lap. She was kicking and screaming, trying to get up. Her struggles caused the shorts' legs to pull up over the lower cheeks of her succulent ass.

Jimmy stared at its pink fullness, feeling his cock throb against her abdomen as she struggled to stand up. He raised his hand and brought it down hard on her rump.

Using one hand to hold her firmly across his knees, he uses the other to spank her fat rump repeatedly, bringing his hand down as forcefully as he could. The sound echoed in the confines of the room. Again and again, he brought it down until his hands stung from the impact.

"Jimmy, you must stop. This is not right." Jenny's protest was muted; her arousal was beginning to trump her fear.

She was not a kinky woman. However, from the time she was a small girl, spanking by her father aroused her. She recalled his startled embarrassment when he realized she enjoyed spanking.

In their late teens, Anna spanked her while she masturbated. When she married, her husband enjoyed administering her kink. However, over time he lost interest. Now another person, her son, was causing her to have mini orgasms.

"I heard you tell Aunt Anna that you like this. And I want you to be happy, mom."

He slid her shorts down to the bottom of her ass cheeks, exposing his mother's butt with its small dimples of cellulite. Between her womanly thighs, he saw the clamshell of her pussy. His red handprints made an almost neon glow on her delicious ass. The crotch of her shorts was soaked.

Jimmy renewed his assault on his mother's ass. In quick succession, he smacked her ass with first one hand then the other repeatedly. He only stopped when the stinging in his hands became too painful for him to take. By this time, his mother's wetness was dripping down his thighs. Instead of screaming for him to stop, she was furiously humping his thigh.

"Oh, Jimmy! This is so wrong!"

Jenny shivered, her pussy convulsing at the arousal caused by spanking. Though she protested, lust replaced fear and shame. It was wrong. It was so god-awful wrong. Nevertheless, it felt so fucking good.

Jenny cringed in pain as her son slowly stroked her bright red ass. He leaned down and gently kissed it.

"I love you, mom."

He rained kisses on his mom's ass while caressing it. Her screams of indignation gradually turned to mewls of pleasure. His finger slid deep in her wetness as her crotch rotated slowly against his thigh. Simultaneously, he brought his left hand down smartly on her ass. Jenny moaned and bucked back hard against his finger and began to hump it slowly, letting her son finger fuck her.

"Jimmy, please. I... I!"

The metallic taste in Jimmy's mouth grew stronger. His heart was in his throat, beating so fast that he could barely talk. Jenny was saying stop but kept humping his finger. Her crotch ground against his thigh. Jimmy knew he should obey his mom, but he was too far gone.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cummminnnggg!" Jenny bucked against her son's thigh as a soul-shaking orgasm overtook her.

He added a second finger to his mom's pussy. Before his eyes were the perfect ass that he had lusted for so long. His mom frantically humped his fingers. He leaned down and gently kissed her ass. A whitish liquid streamed from his mother's pussy and across his thigh.

"I have always loved your ass."

"Oh, baby! Mommy loves you. Don't stop!"

Jenny's cries climbed the scale until they were a high-pitched scream. Her pussy began contracting around his fingers. Then she squirted. The hot liquid splashed against his thigh and run down the bed. As she came, he smacked her ass repeatedly. She collapsed, her arms hanging to the floor and her legs limp. He leaned down and kissed her ass again. This time he let his tongue slide to the crevice of her ass. He did this with his sister Julie, and she loved it. His mother moaned and pressed her ass against his invading tongue.

Jimmy gently separated his mom's ass cheeks and licked her anus. Jenny groaned as she ground her steaming pussy into his thigh.

"Do you like that, mom? Does dad do this to you?"

"God, baby, that feels so good. He used to but not anymore. But please, Jimmy... Please... Don't fuck me! I know you want to, but I'm not ready for that."

He tongued fuck his mother's ass while slowly finger fucking her. He found her G spot. Jenny cried out and began to hump his fingers as he stroked it.

"Oh no, Jimmy! If I cum again, I'll die! I'll just die!"

He forced the tip of his tongue into the succulent opening of her anus. He kept flicking it. Suddenly Jenny's back arched. Her face contorted, and her mouth flew open in a silent scream. He was afraid he had gone too far, that he was hurting her. Again, her pussy gushed that fragrant liquid. It ran down his wrist, across his hands, and onto the sheet. As his mom went limp, Jimmy raised his hands to his mouth and licked her precious juices from his fingers.

He shook her, and she did not move. He slid from under and turned her on her back. He caught his breath as he beheld the salacious gleam of her cleanly shaved pussy. He could see the nub of her clit peeking out of its sheath and pulsing slightly. Unable to control himself, he leaned down and French kissed his mom's pussy; his tongue slid up and flicked lightly at her swollen clit. A tremor shook her body, but her eyes remained close.

"Mom! Mom! Are you okay?"

He knew there was no one in the house but her and him. He had just about decided to call 911 when her eyes fluttered. Her eyes were unfocused, rolling independently of each other. She seemed to be trying to focus. Finally, they rested on her son. Her breaths were hard and labored.

"How... How long was I out?"

"Are you okay, mom? You were just out a few moments. I was about to call for help."

"No, no, you can't call anyone. I'll be fine. Help me up."

Jenny was unsteady on her feet. When she tried to walk, her sweat shorts almost tripped her. Jimmy squatted in front of her and helped her step out of them. His eyes were even with her gleaming wet pussy. He could see her swollen pussy lips. Impulsively, He leaned forward and kissed them again.

Jenny grabbed her son's head and pressed it to her pussy. Involuntarily, her hips thrust forward.

"No, baby, we must stop. Don't do that."

Despite her protestations, she held her son's face pressed to her pussy. The overwhelming aroma filled his nostrils, making him a little dizzy. His tongue slid along her gleaming wet slit. Jimmy turned his head to the side and began French kissing his mom's pussy. The wet heat of her need was almost palpable against his tongue.

His tongue found her swollen pulsating clit, and he took it in his mouth and sucked it hungrily.

"Oh fuck, baby! You must stop!

Jenny wanted her son to stop licking her pussy, but she could not help herself. Multiple orgasms had excited every nerve in her body. As her son sucked on her clit, she had sensations in her belly. It somersaulted continuously. Her nipples were rigid. Her body quivered as another orgasm, smaller than the first, shook it.

"Enough, Jimmy! We've gone a lot farther than we ever should. Stop!"

She screamed the last word. Jimmy sat back on his heels and looked up at her.

"I love you, mom."

She looked down at him. Her eyes were soft, and tears were forming at the corners.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much. Now help me to my room. Then you get cleaned up. I'll shower and start dinner."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling her warmth next to him as he guided her to her bedroom. He walked over to her bed. She reached down with one hand, and she sat down. She looked up at her son.

"Now, please leave me alone before this goes any further."

Jimmy walked back to his room. He closed the door and started to lock it, then thought better of it. There was no need to lock his bedroom door anymore.

Chapter 10

"You did what?"

Anna and her sister were having coffee. Kevin was at work, and Jimmy had gone to play basketball with his friends. Jenny had just told her that Jimmy spanked her to an orgasm while fingering her pussy.

"I know, I know! I was chastising you for having sex with him. Now I have done everything except fuck him."

Anna took a sip of her coffee. As she did, she observed her sister over the rim of the cup. Jenny was flushed and unable to sit still in her chair. She scooted from side to side and recrossed her legs.

"Why didn't you fuck him?"

"I begged him not to. Nevertheless, I know if he pushed me on my back, my legs would have popped open as if they were on springs. I haven't been that aroused in years, if ever."

"So what now, Jenny? You have let the genie out of the bottle. You know he's gonna want more."

"Dear God, I don't know! I lay in bed last night, my pussy aching for my 19-year-old son's cock."

"Hello, girlfriend! Let me tell you, Jimmy has a nice cock. I mean, he's not horse-hung or anything. But it's a nice size cock that fills your pussy. When I got home last night from dinner with my husband, I woke him up and rode him until I got off."

"Last night! You fucked my baby again last night?"

"Yep," Anna said casually, "and came like a schoolgirl!"

"But what is all this sex doing to him? He should be out with his girlfriend and not with a couple of old broads like us."

"Jenny, he can have both of us and his girlfriend, and none of us will ever know the difference. The boy stays hard."

"I don't know Anna. I just don't know."

Anna stood up and quickly walked around the table. Before Jenny could react, she pulled her chair back and pushed her gown up around her thighs. She eyed her sister's pussy, then leaned forward and kissed it.

"Anna, stop that! You know we agreed years ago to stop doing that."

"I just want to prove a point. You're just ashamed to admit it."

She leaned forward and tenderly kissed her sister's wet hole. Initially, Jenny tried to push her sister's head away. Then she grabbed it and pressed it to her needy pussy.

"Anna! Anna! What kind of people are we? Are we wrong because we love sex with each other so much?"

Anna sat back on her heels. She used the back of her hand to wipe her sister's juices from her mouth.

"No, we are wrong for denying ourselves. Moreover, you are wrong for denying yourself the thing you want most, sex with your son. Let's go upstairs."

Chapter 11

Jimmy left the basketball court early. He still had a list of chores to do, and it was already Wednesday. He rode his bike up the driveway, open the side door to the garage, and put it away. He saw his mom's car and assumed she and Aunty Anna decided not to go shopping the day.

He was hot and sweaty. The absolute best thing on a hot day was ice-cold water. He knew his mom kept some in the refrigerator in the pitcher. When his mother was not around, he drank straight from the pitcher. That was a big no-no, but he thought it tasted better that way.

As he turned up the pitcher, he heard a noise. Thinking he was busted, he quickly put the pitcher down. At first, he thought it was his mother and Aunty Anna talking upstairs. But it sounded more like a moan than someone talking.

He started to call out that he was home, but something stopped him. Quietly, he climbed the stairs. The further he got up the stairs, the louder the sound became. It was moans.

"Oh, Anna! Baby, that feels so good."

Jimmy heard soft slurping sounds.

"Jenny, I have missed us doing this. I just loved the taste of your pussy."

Jimmy's cock was instantly hard. It could not be. It just could not be.

"Jesus! I love your finger in my ass while you suck my clit."

Jimmy eased around the corner. Just to his right was the open door of his mother's bedroom. The sounds of lovemaking were coming from there. He stuck his head around the corner.

Aunty Anna and his mother were in a 69 position with his mom on top; her ass pointed at the bedroom door. Aunt Anna's head was toward the door, her face wet with his mom's pussy juices. Anna was fingering his mom's ass. The aroma of two sexually aroused women filled the room.

Jimmy was entranced, unable to pull back. He knew he needed to stop looking. Otherwise, they might see him.

Anna heard the floor creak. She looked back, her sister's pussy just above her head. At first, she was shocked. There stood Jimmy, his cock in his hand, slowly stroking.

"Don't stop licking me, Anna. I'm so close. Please keep licking me."

A devilish thought crossed Anna's mind. She used her free hand to wave and get Jimmy's attention.

Jimmy froze, with his cock in his hand, copious amounts of pre-cum covering his hand. When Aunt Anna beckoned him to step forward, Jimmy hesitated, not sure what she wanted. He had that distinctive metallic taste of fear in his mouth again. His heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest.

Anna finger banged her sister's pussy while continuing to beckon Jimmy to come forward.

"Do you like that, Jenny? Do you like my fingers in your hole?"

"Fuck, Anna! You know I do. But use the dildo again. I need something filling up my hole."

Jimmy moved forward stiff-legged, his eyes glued to his mother's pussy. Her juices leaked down her crease and across Anna's hands. Anna beckoned again, and Jimmy took another stepped forward.

"Here, baby! I have just what you need. You keep licking my pussy, and I'm going to give you just what you need."

Anna indicated to Jimmy that he should remove his shorts. Stiffly, with fear stiffening his muscles, he let his shorts drop to the floor and stepped out of them. Anna beckoned him to step forward again. Jimmy jumped as his aunt wrapped her hands around his cock and pulled him forward. She licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock.

She then positioned Jimmy's cock at her sister's entrance. Without further prompting, Jimmy stepped forward, his cock sliding into the wet confines of his mother's pussy.

"Shit... Shit! Fuck! Anna, that dildo feels incredible. It seems bigger than usual."

Anna began sucking her sister's clit as Jimmy slowly fucked Jenny's pussy. His mother's pussy felt incredible, spasming as it flexed around his cock. He remembered Aunt Anna's instruction about going deep and slow.

He drove in hard, his hips slapping against his mother's ass. Jenny jumped, reacting to Jimmy's cock. Jenny's head popped up; she turned around and looked into the lust-filled face of her son. Anna wrapped her arms around her ass, hold in place when she tried to get up.

"Oh, no! Please no! Stop Jimmy. Stop!"

Jimmy slowed, reacting to the voice of parental authority. He was about to obey when his Aunt Anna shouted at him.

"Fuck her hard, Jimmy! Fuck her just as I showed you, long hard deep strokes. Trust me! She needs and wants it."

Confused but so deep into it, he could not stop Jimmy kept up the long hard strokes, gripping his mother's hips, using them as handles. Each time he thrust in, he pulled her ass back, slamming her ass into his crotch. The staccato sound of flesh on flesh echoed around the room.

"Oh, Jimmy! Oh! Oh, fuck! That feels so god damn good."

Anna resumed licking her sister's clit. Her tongue slid from her clit to the length of Jimmy's pole and back again. The taste was like a narcotic. She licked from the frothy wetness of Jimmy's cock, pounding her sister's pussy to the slick pulsing of Jenny's clit and back again. Jenny's head dropped back between her legs, hungrily licking Anna's pussy. At the same time, Jenny finger fucked her sister's ass.

"Oh, you Bitch! You hot Bitch! Finger fuck my ass, you slut. You know how I love that."

Jimmy was lost in a miasma of lust. The aroma of sex and the sloshing of his mother's pussy permeated the air. Fucking his mother was better than he ever imagined it would be.

"Do you like it, mom? Does it feel good to you?"

He remembered how his mom had reacted to him, slapping her ass. As he pistoned in and out of her pussy, he brought his hand shut down sharply on her large ass.

"Oh fuck Jimmy! Your cock is amazing! Do it again! Spank your mommy's ass!"

Stroking hard into the slick spasming confines of his mother's love hole, Jimmy smacked her ass twice in quick succession. The effect was electric. Her pussy clamped down on his cock.

"Cum for me, mommy! Please cum for me!"

"Come on, you bitch! Cum for your son!"

"OHHHHHHH!! I'm CummmminnnG!" OH GAWDAMMITT!!"

Jenny continued screaming as her large hips thrust back hard repeatedly as her orgasm washed over her. Anna coughed and gagged as Jenny's squirted her essence over Anna's face and Jimmy's crotch. Jenny's pussy clamped down like a vice causing him to come, squirting his potent seed deep in his mother's welcoming pussy.

Anna slid down, coughing. Jenny had squirted directly in her mouth. She slid out from under Jenny coughing and covered her mouth with her hand. Jenny collapsed on the bed with her son Jimmy falling on top of her cock still deep in her pussy.

"Oh my God, that was incredible! But what have I done? What have I done?"

Anna took her sister's head in her hands and kissed her deeply. Then she raised and kissed her nephew.

"Baby, you've done what you always wanted to do. You fucked your son. And you loved it. Moreover, you are going to do it again. But first, move your big ass out of the way. it's my turn."

Chapter 12

The late Fall sun slowly sank behind the trees adding a golden hue to the pool. Jimmy, his mother, and Anna lay nude on towels spread at the edge of the pool. Since that first time nearly a month ago, the three of them fucked as often as they could.

The two women were exhausted. All afternoon Jimmy fucked them in what became their favorite position. The women would 69 while he fucked whoever was on top. Then they would switch. They both had lost track of the number of orgasms they had.

For the past month, Jimmy, Anna, and his mother had many stolen moments together. Usually, when his father was out of town on one of his many business trips. Anna reconciled with her husband but still managed to come by to share Jimmy with her sister.

Now they lay by the pool, each in the crook of one of Jimmy's arms, recuperating in the warmth of the setting sun.

"Anna, you slut! I should hate you, but all I can say is thank you. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," Anna laughed.

Jenny idly stroked her son's cock.

"My God, baby! How can you still be hard? You came at least twice in both of us. I lost track of how many times I came."