Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stray thought sent a tremor through her body.

Jimmy is young enough to be my son. He could be my baby fucking his mother. My son in my pussy. Dear god, that would be so hot!

Jimmy continued pulling his cock out until just the head was inside her swollen lips of his aunt's labia. Then equally slowly, he pumped in until the head of his cock hit her cervix.

"Aunty, your pussy feels amazing. I can feel it squeezing my dick."

"Can you baby," she moaned, "does it feel good?"

"Fuck yeah, aunty! It feels like I am in a wet velvet tunnel that kind of pulls and squeezes."

Jimmy released her legs and arms. Anna wrapped her legs around his back and arms around his neck. She began thrusting up harder, feeling an earth-shaking orgasm coming.

The spasming of his aunt's pussy increased, getting harder and tighter. He had to push hard to get his cock through her pussy. The boiling sensation in his balls told him he was about to cum. He began to thrust faster using short hard strokes.

Anna matched Jimmy's short hard strokes, thrusting up to meet him. They were going to cum together. Her lips pulled back across her teeth in a primal snarl as she redoubled her efforts, thrusting harder. She was an animal in a breeding frenzy. Jimmy could be my son, she thought. My son is filling his mother's pussy with his sperm. The incestuous thought sent her over the edge.

"Oh my God, aunty! I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!"

"Oh shit... Shit...! I'm cumming with you! I'm coming with you! FFFUUUUUUCCCKKK!!"

The lovers were the beast with two backs, grinding their bodies against each other. Jimmy contributed, and Anna accepted his life-producing seed. For Anna, the room blurred as the powerful spurts of her nephew's ejaculate bathed her womb.

They came down with their bodies intertwined. Anna's vision cleared, and her eyes widened as she looked over his shoulder into the lust-filled eyes of her sister peeking around the door.

That tears it, Anna thought.

The floor in the hall creaked as Jenny tiptoed back to her room.

Jimmy's mouth found Anna's, causing her to lose herself in the sensuality of their kiss. Their tongues dueled and played in each other's mouths. A corner of her mind realized Jimmy will still hard and thrusting into her again.

Anna smiled wryly to herself. The upside of having sex with a virile 19-year-old was that he could fuck all day and never get soft. The downside of having sex with a virile 19-year-old was he could fuck all day and never get soft.

I am going to be so sore, she thought wryly.

"Jimmy, have you ever done anal?"

Jimmy hesitated. He and Julie did anal many times. Julie confided that there were times she preferred it.

"No, aunty," he lied, "no, I haven't."

Aunty gave her nephew a long hard look. It crossed her mind that this youngster seemed to be more proficient in sex than one might think. The only real thing she told him was to slow down when he fucked her. However, she knew some women, like her sister Jenny, liked it hard and fast. She knew good sex took practice. Where would a boy his age find the time and the willing female to practice?

"First, it takes lube! Lots and lots of lube! Let me up!"

Anna hissed as Jimmy rose, and his cock slipping from her pussy. His cock and her pussy were covered in a thick white foam. Fountains of their juices gushed from her hole when she sat up on the side of the bed.

"Jesus, Jimmy! You cum in quarts!"

He felt the heat of embarrassment rise up his face. Shyly, he looked down.

"Get me a towel before I ruin Jenny's rug!"

Jimmy hurried to the linen closet, grabbed a towel, and wet it. He walked back into his bedroom, extending the towel in front of him.

Anne proceeded to wipe in and around her pussy, mopping up their cum. She smiled at her nephew, raptly watching her ablution.

"I should make you do this. It's your mess!"

"Not a problem," he said quietly, "I'd be glad to!"

"I'll bet you would," Anna laughed, "but I'm sore enough already. Let's get the lube so I can show you how to do anal!"

Anna beckoned for her nephew as she walked into her bedroom. She retrieved the lube she used for her vibrator from her suitcase.

"I want you to take this baby oil and squirt it on my anus. Then use your finger to work in it. Okay?"

"Yes, aunty."

Jimmy and Julie spent hours on the Internet researching anal sex. They spent many pleasurable hours engaged in it. Jamie knew what to do, but he knew it was essential to keep Julie and his secret.

Anna handed the baby oil to her nephew. She walked over to the bed and got on all fours with her ass pointing toward her nephew.

"Pulled my ass cheeks apart and squeeze the oil into my anus. Okay? Think you can do that?"

"Yes, ma'am. I think I can."

Jimmy crawled into his aunt's bed with his knees between her legs. He used one hand to pull one of his aunt's ass cheeks aside, aching to lick her clean. However, he realized that showing too much expertise could raise questions. Instead, he aimed the bottle at her winking starfish and squirted. The clear oily liquid splashed against Anna's anus and slowly ran down her crack, mixing with their juices.

"Oooooo! That feels so fucking good. Now take your finger and work it in."

Anna shivered as Jimmy's finger pressed against her anus, sending shivers up her spine. Anna pushed out to allow his finger in. Unbeknownst to her, her Internet-educated nephew knew an anal technique that Anna was unfamiliar with. As she pushed out, he pushed his thumb in and turned it slowly in the gap between the first and second anal ring.

"How does that feel, aunty?"

The nerve endings in Anna's anus tingled, sending a pleasurable sensation throughout her body.

"Fuck! Oh shit, Jimmy! Where the hell did you learn that?"

"Learn what, aunty?" Innocence dripped from Jimmy's voice.

Jimmy squirted more lube on his thumb. As he did, he spread his fingers across his aunt's warm moist ass. Then as he twisted his thumb in her anus as his fingers stroked her ass, eliciting grunts and groans of pleasure. Jimmy knew she was losing herself in the sensations of this prelude to anal sex.

Jimmy's hand rotated around his aunt's ass until his index finger was at her pussy. Then he began a rocking motion with his hand, simultaneously finger fucking her ass with his thumb while fucking her pussy with his index finger.

Anna's screams split the air as the sensations overwhelmed her. She came hard, squirting a stream onto the coverlet. She fell to her belly, her arms too weak to hold her body up. She humped the mattress as her nephew continued simultaneously finger fuck her pussy and ass.

"Oh, my God! Oh my fucking God! What are you doing to me?"

"Beg me to fuck your ass, aunty. Beg me!"

Anna knew her nephew was asking for total surrender, that a role reversal was happening. She was no longer the teacher, the dominant; she was the student, the submissive.

"Please, please, Jimmy! Fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass! I want that beautiful cock buried in my anus. I want to feel your dick fill my bowels. Please, Jimmy, please!"

Jimmy smiled to himself as he eased his fingers out of his aunt's holes. Anna's anus pulsed, waiting to accept his cock. Her pussy continuously oozed a clear whitish cream.

Jimmy walked forward on his knees, positioning his cock at Anna's well-lubed starfish. He pulled her cheeks apart, teasing her by letting her feel his glans sliding his tool across her puckered anus and touch her swollen pussy lips. Then back up again.

"You bastard! Stop fucking teasing me. You know I want it. Please, Jimmy, please!"

Jimmy positioned the head of his cock at his aunt's anus. He pressed slowly in, meeting the initial resistance of the first ring.

The sensations of Jimmy sliding into her ass overwhelmed Anna. She made mewling noises as he sank into her bowels. She felt vulnerable, knowing that giving her nephew her ass was a submission to him as the dominant one. He could have any part of her anytime he wanted!

Jimmy maintained a slow, steady rhythm like he and Julie practiced. They decided this was the best way for anal sex, not a hard pounding, not at first, but a slow constant pumping action. His lips pulled back across his teeth, snarling. Aunty was tighter than Julie was, but she loved his tool in her ass as much as her niece did.

"Talk to me, aunty! Tell me how it feels."

Anna grunted; Her head was lolling from side to side. She didn't want to talk. All she wanted was for him to keep fucking her ass. But Jimmy was in charge now. She had to please him.

"It feels so dirty, so hideously kinky! Fuck me a little faster, baby. You are my nephew and my master, and I'm your slut, built to be fucked and used. That dual taboo makes me feel so slutty, so bad. Harder, Jimmy, harder! Fuck my ass harder. I an animal, a bitch in heat. I'm an incestuous slut with my nephew's cock pleasuring my ass!"

Jimmy leaned down and kissed her sweating back. He moved up and kissed her just behind the ear. Balancing himself on one hand, he used his left hand to grab her breast. He squeezed it hard. Anna groaned loudly and thrust back hard against his cock.

"I'm going to come, aunty. I'm going to come and fill your bowels with my seed. Tell me you want that."

"Yes, Jimmy! I want it. I want it bad. I want to feel your sperm splashing against my intestines."

Jimmy wrapped his arm around his aunt's chest, cupped her other breast, and squeezed her nipple. He felt the boiling in his balls that presaged his orgasm. He raised on his knees. He used both hands to get a firm grip on his aunt's ass. Each time he thrust forward, he pulled her ass back, slamming it into his cock.

"After I come in your ass, aunty, I want you to lick my cock clean."

"No, Jimmy, please no! Don't make me do that."

Struggling to hold back his cum, Jimmy raised his hand up and brought it down firmly on Anna's sweating thrusting ass.

"Say you'll do it, aunty! Say it!"

"Oh, God, no! Oh, please, no! Don't make me do that!"

Jimmy could hold back no longer. He began the short hard strokes, spraying his seed into the depths of his aunt's bowels.

"I'm Cummmminnnnggg! I'm cummmming. Oh shit! Oh my fucking god!"

Anna's back undulated as she accepted her nephew's seed into this most intimate of orifices. Her orgasms were continuous, like waves on the ocean rising and falling. However, when he started cumming, filling her, she screamed at the top of her voice.

Jimmy rolled off her on his back, exhausted. Sweat poured off his body. He lay with his eyes closed, recovering.

Anna sat up in bed. She gently kissed his sweating face, then she kissed his chest, followed by his navel. Then, hesitantly, took his cock in her mouth. At first, she just held it. Then she began the familiar sliding up and down as she cleaned his cock. When she finished, she cuddled next to him, her head on his shoulder, her arm thrown across his chest.

"Jimmy, I'm your slut. Do you know what that means?"

"Uh, no, Aunty!"

"I will do anything you want whenever you want. Do you understand?"

"I think so, Aunty. Does that mean you will help me fuck mom?"

Anna languidly ran her hand over his hairless chest. Then she raised and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Yes, baby. I will help you fuck Jenny."

Chapter 08

Later that afternoon, Jimmy lay by the pool reading. The sliding patio door leading to the family room was just off to his left. To his right was the kitchen door with windows overlooking the pool. He sat up, hearing voices in the kitchen. The voices were his mother and Aunt Anna. He rose and crept along the wall to the kitchen window.

"You just cannot keep fucking my son. You just cannot."

"Why Jenny? Because you want to and are afraid?"

"That is outrageous, Anna!" Jenny's voice cracked as it rose in her vigorous denial.

"Jenny, I have watched you. You are dressing like a slut. And we both know that's not for your husband."

Jimmy leaned in just enough so he could see them. They stood side-by-side with their backs to the sink.

"Jenny, your son is an amazing fuck! He had me feeling like a teenager again. He has stamina and a big cock. He fucked me until I could fuck no more. And he was still hard!"

Jenny's voice began to tremble. She reached up and rested her hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Anna... I don't know what's going on with me. I want him! But I must not...I must not!"

Jimmy watched as Anna turned and embraced his mom. She took her face in her hands and kissed her long and hard on her lips. For a moment, Jenny just stood there with her arms at her side. Then her arms moved up. One arm stopped and affectionately cradled his Aunt Anna's ass, squeezing it gently. The other moved between them and caressed Anna's breast. Jimmy's breath caught in his throat at this unexpected intimacy.

"We're weird pair, aren't we, Anna?"

"It's okay, Jenny. It's okay! It has been a long time since we were girls and played with each other. I don't know what came over me with Jimmy. The first time I will blame the wine. This afternoon it was just pure lust."

Jenny sniffled. She reached in her pocket, retrieved a tissue, and wiped her nose. A smile creased her face.

"You and Jimmy looked incredibly hot. When he came, it went on forever."

"Your son has an amazing cock. It has a nice size. It doesn't hurt, and it stays hard."

He watched as Aunt Anna gingerly rubbed herself.

"My butt and pussy still hurt. While Jimmy was fucking first my pussy and then my ass, he kept spanking my butt. I just could not stop coming," Anna laughed.

"Dear God, you know how much I love that. Do you remember when you used to spank me until I came?"

Anna stepped back, pulling Jenny away from the sink. She turned Jenny until she was facing the sink. Anna wrapped one arm around Jenny's waist. Then she brought the other down sharply on her ass.

"You mean like that?"

Jenny's head dropped between her shoulders. She grasped the sink for balance.

"Dear God, Anna, stop that! Jimmy is just outside."

In quick succession, Anna slapped Jenny's ass with first her right then her left hand. Jenny whimpered. Her knuckles whitened in their death grip on the sink. Her large ass rotated in circles.

"Not until you do what we both know you want to do."

"Oh God, Anna! Not that! Not here. Jimmy might see us."

Anna grasped her sister's shoulders and turned her, so she faced her.

"You know you want to do it."

Anna backed slowly toward the kitchen table, pulling Jenny with her. When her butt touched the table, she pushed down on her sister's shoulders.

Jenny slumped to her knees, turned her head sideways, and laid it against her sister's crotch. She gripped the hem of Anna's short skirt, slowly pulling it up. Plaintively she looked up in supplication at her younger sister.

Anna smiled down at her submissive sister and slid back on the table, spreading her legs. Jenny leaned forward and kissed her sister's labia.

For Jimmy, it raised a curtain. His mother was not only revealing Aunt Anna's pussy, but she was also unveiling a special relationship she had with her sister.

Jimmy pushed his shorts down and pulled out his cock. He stroked, watching his mother lick Aunt Anna's pussy.

"Do I still taste good, Jen?"

Jimmy watched as his mother's head pulled back, her face glistening with the wetness of Aunt Anna's pussy. She looked up adoringly into her younger sister's face.

"I wish I could live on eating nothing but your pussy. I would lick you like this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Jimmy watched as his mother ran a finger along the edges of her sister's vulva, outlining her labia. He was amazed when Aunt Anna's legs visibly trembled. His groan matched his mother's as his aunt pushed his mother's head away from her pussy.

"We had better stop, Jen. As much as I enjoy that, you're right. Jimmy is just outside.

Jimmy watched as his mother reluctantly pulled Anna's skirt down. She stood and lay her head on his sister's chest. Anna gently stroked her sister's hair, looking sad.

"I remember a lot of the things we used to do. I also remember the things we talked about. We both wanted children, a family. You have yours. But my husband doesn't want a family."

Jenny pulled her sister to her, her hands sliding down and cupping her ass.

"Well, maybe this time away will make him think about it."

"I doubt it, Jen, I doubt it. However, I'm desperate. He and I are having dinner tonight to talk about it."

Chapter 09

Jim slid stealthily along the wall to the patio door leading into the family room. Carefully, he slid the door open, stepped in, closed it behind him, and tiptoed across the family room to the hall and upstairs to his bedroom. After he closed and locked the door, he lay there slowly stroking his cock.

His head was buzzing. He was not sure what he just overheard. What did it all mean?

First, his mother knew about him and Aunt Anna. While she was upset, she did not explicitly tell auntie to stop. There seemed to be an element of jealousy, more why you and not me.

Second, mom and auntie played like he and Julie when they were their age. He tried to imagine his mom and auntie in bed with their heads buried between each other's legs. The image caused his cock to get incredibly hard.

Third, Aunt Anna enjoyed the rough treatment and hinted that his mother liked the same thing.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Jimmy? Can I come in?"

"Just a moment, mom."

He quickly stuffs his cock back in his shorts, walked to the door, unlocked it, and let his mom in. He walked quickly back to the bed so she could not see his hard cock. He sat up in bed and pulled the sheet over him.

"Uh, we need to talk."

"Talk about what, mom?"

"Anna and I have been talking... About... What you two have been doing."

"Uh, okay!"

Jenny sat on the bed's edge, facing her son, wearing her old mid-thigh sweatshorts and an old ratty t-shirt. She usually wore them when she was working in the garden. When her husband teased her that they could afford some decent clothes, her reply was they were comfortable and fit over her big fat ass. She wore no bra and, as usual, her nipples were hard.

She sat with one foot on the floor and the other leg, bent at the knee, resting on the bed, causing her shorts to pull back into a delicious camel toe. Jimmy thought he could detect a slight wetness at the center of the camel toe.

"I saw what you two did, and it's wrong. I talked to Anna about it."

He was not sure where this is going, so he just nodded his head. He heard the whole conversation and knew that they had not come to a resolution.

"Alcohol causes people to do funny things. Lord knows I know that. Two glasses of wine, and I'm done for the day. Anna had had too much to drink when you and she did what you did."

"But mom, this afternoon, she hadn't been drinking, and we did it again."

"That still doesn't make it right."

Jenny stood, knowing she was out of her element. She drew herself up to her full height.

"Look, young man, you two have to stop what you are doing. I will not stand for it. Do you hear?"

Abruptly, Jenny spun on her heels. As she did, her succulent ass was less than a foot from Jimmy's face. He never knew what came over him. He pulled his hand back and smacked her ass as hard as he could.

"Jimmy," she screeched, "just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Jimmy was terrified as he acted more on instinct than anything else. He threw back the sheet and swung his legs to the floor. Jenny backed toward the bedroom door, both hands rubbing her ass. Her face was red. Jimmy noticed that the wet spot in the center of the camel toe was growing. He strode past her, closed the bedroom door, and locked it, his heart pounding in his chest. He had a metallic taste in his mouth while sweat streamed off him.