Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try it! You'll like it!"

They all laughed uproariously then covered their mouths to stifle their outburst. They didn't want Jenny to wake up.

"So when do I get to watch you and brother again?"

"Well, as you can see, he is only partially hard. We have to get him fully hard again!"

"How do we do that?"

"Watch!"

Julie scooted over head to toe next to Jimmy and licked the head of his cock.

"Mmm! I like that!" Jimmy moaned.

Caitlin crawled to the other side.

"Show me how to do that!"

"Watch the teeth!" He turned to his sister. "Show her how to keep her teeth from biting my dick!"

Caitlin watched Julie for a few moments. "Okay! Let me try!"

She made a big 'O' and slipped Jimmy's cock into her mouth.

She bobbed up and down, her eyes taking on a dreamy look. Saliva streamed from her mouth, running down her chin and his cock, pooling on his balls.

Caitlin pulled back and ran her open palm over her mouth. She looked excitedly from Julie to Jimmy.

"That feels SO good!"

Julie smiled. "Try this!" She ran her tongue up and down her bemused brother's rigid cock while Caitlin watched. Julie pulled back. "Try it!"

As Caitlin licked one side, Julie licked the other. They giggled as they licked his cock like it was an all-day sucker. They kissed when their mouths met above his cockhead.

"I'm going to cum," He groaned.

Julie ran her pursed lips up and down his length. She pulled back.

"Kiss his cock head!"

The unsuspecting Caitlin had his cock in her mouth when he erupted. A shocked look played across her face. He shot cum all over her face and breasts when she pulled back.

"EWWW! He squirted that goo all over me!"

She held her hands up, a disgusted look on her face.

"That's the good stuff! Lay back, and I'll clean you up!"

Julie licked her brother's cum from Caitlin's face. She was surprised when her brother sucked and licked his cum from her tits. Caitlin had a beatific look on her face as two mouths pleasured her.

Afterward, they fell asleep, cuddling with Jimmy in the middle.

Chapter 06

IT was early morning as the two college-bound girls, Jimmy, and their parents, Jenny and Kevin, were saying goodbye. Jenny sniffled as she embraced her daughter, then Caitlin. Kevin awkwardly hugged his daughter, then shook Caitlin's hands.

When Jimmy tried to hug his sister, both girls embraced him. They stood on their tiptoes and kissed him on his cheek. Caitlin surreptitiously touched his cock.

"I want more of your cock when we come home for Thanksgiving," she whispered in his ear.

Startled, he glanced toward his parents. They had not noticed. He broke the embrace and bobbed his head. He watched as the girls climbed into the van. They all waved as they left.

Dinner that Sunday night seemed a little odd. There was an empty chair where Julie usually sat.

Jenny Smith wore a loose-fitting cotton A-line skirt with her now trademark t-shirt. Under that, she had on her new tan sheer bra and matching panties. Her legs were bare, and she was barefoot.

Waves of emotion washed over her as her eyes moved surreptitiously from her husband to her son. Increasingly she was amazed at how similar they looked. Naturally, Kevin was heavier, his face fuller. His gut reflected a love affair with beer for most of his 49 years. However, they shared the same dark eyes and brown hair -- although Kevin's hair was mostly gone.

Her son, on the other hand, was a lightly-muscled six-footer. He was still developing, but she was sure that he would end up at least a 6'2", 200-pounder like his father was in his youth. She wondered if his cock was as fat as his father's cock was.

Jenny was instantly ashamed. For the life of her, she could not understand her obsession with her son's body. When she confided her fixation with Anna, she teased her that it resulted from being married 22 years and getting ready to turn 40. She crudely called it "lack-a-nooky." She said there was nothing wrong with her sister that a hard fucking wouldn't cure!

"By the way, guys," she said, "Anna will be spending a couple of days with us. She and Caleb have a few issues, and she wants to get away."

"Issues?" Kevin laughed. "The only issue they have is that she wants babies, and Caleb is obsessed with his career. He ought to do less work at the office and more work in the bedroom."

We could use a little more work in the bedroom around here, Jenny thought.

"Kevin, don't you talk like that in front of Jimmy."

"Aw, Jenny, the boy knows about sex. We had our talk years ago. Didn't we, Jimmy?"

Embarrassed, Jimmy bobbed his head. He recalled his father's fumbling attempts to explain sex and procreation. It was a topic he and his sister educated themselves about on the Internet and then practiced on each other. Thankfully, their mother put Julie on the pill a few months back. Her rationale was "just in case."

As they ate dinner, his mother's breasts bulging outside the frame of her body, entranced Jimmy. The imprint of her hard nipples on the t-shirt tantalized him. He fantasized about suckling on them. Like most boys, he sneaked a peek at her bra size and knew she was 38C.

"Jimmy! Did you hear me?"

"I'm sorry, Dad. I...I was...uh... thinking about Julie out there on the highway."

"Yes, well, she'll be okay. However, I want you to clean the pool. The leaves are falling, and I don't want the filter to plug again."

Jenny mentally shook herself. She was aware that her distracted son was staring at her breasts, and she enjoyed his attention. She fantasized about him nursing as he did as a baby. In her fantasy, one hand caressed one breast while the other pulled on her sensitive nipple.

Maybe I need to see a doctor, she thought. I am not sure what the hell is going on with me.

Chapter 07

Jenny and her sister, Anna, sat at the kitchen table, sharing a second bottle of wine. Quietly at first, then louder as they got deeper into the second bottle, they commiserated with each other on the sorry state of their lives and their marriages.

"Jen, sometimes I ache for a baby! I sometimes wake up thinking I heard a baby crying!"

In the adjacent family room, Jimmy and his father watched Sports Center after Monday Night Football. It was nearly midnight when the boys said goodnight to Jenny and Anna. The women waved airily and went back to their conversation. Their florid, sweaty faces and eyes at half-mast attested to the number of glasses of wine they had drunk.

In his bedroom, Jimmy stripped to his boxers. Just before crawling into bed, he locked the connecting door to the bathroom. He and his sister routinely left these doors unlocked while locking the bedroom doors so their parents would not catch them. It gave them unfettered access to each other. All hell would have broken loose if Mom or Dad caught them playing.

Jimmy was asleep, his cock hard as he dreamed of Julie and Caitlin when he gelt a warm body cuddling. Before the cobwebs of sleep cleared, he thought it was Julie, threw his arm over her waist, and cupped her tit.

As the cobwebs cleared, he realized it was not Julie's small tits but his aunt's outsized melons. Jimmy's always hard dick was buried between the pillows of her ass. He bolted upright, confused. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

"Aunty Anna! You're in the wrong bed."

Anna mumbled incoherently, rising on one elbow and owlishly looking around. Her large breasts, sagging to one side, were visible through her sheer nightgown.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jimmy's cock stiffened as he looked at his aunt's melons. They were only slightly smaller than his mother's. Her nipples appeared larger, pinker.

"Aunty, you're in my bedroom, not Julie's."

Anna's tits swung from side to side as she rotated her body at the waist, looking around the room.

"Shorry about that!" she mumbled, rolling to a sitting position on the side of the bed, her meaty ass spreading across the sheet. She sat there, her eyes at half-mast, staring at Jimmy's bare chest and the bulge in his boxers.

She winked and grinned a drunk's lopsided grin.

"Nice cock!"

"Aunty, Please! You need to go to Julie's room!"

"Gotcha!"

She gave him a thumbs-up gesture and levered herself to her feet.

For a moment, she stood swaying, her arms hanging limply at her side. She took a step and fell back, crossways onto the bed. Her knee-length nighty flew up and landed across her abdomen.

In the light cast by the lamp, Jimmy saw his aunt's hairy pussy. Anna's pubic hair extended in a vee up her belly to just below her navel. It was a lighter brown than her hair. Her gleaming, prominent pussy lips spread like butterfly wings.

Her belly was surprisingly trim, with only a small pooch. In many ways, she was a slighter smaller version of his mother, Jenny, but with bigger tits. They both had the same soft brown hair and dark eyes. Anna was slightly shorter and thinner than his mom's 5'6", 190 pounds.

Jimmy's cock sprang through the slit in his boxers, pointing at the ceiling. Copious amounts of pre-cum ran down the underside and over his balls. It bobbed slowly. He stuffed it back in his boxers

"Aunty, I'm going to pull you to your feet and then help you into the other bedroom, okay?"

"You got it, Champ!" she slurred.

Her head rocked on her neck as though it would pop off. Anna tried to sit up but couldn't. She held her arms up for him to help her.

Jimmy put one knee on the bed and grabbed Anna's arm, pulling her to a sitting position. She slumped forward, her breasts hanging from her chest. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body. Her mouth hung open, and her head lolled from side to side.

"Just let me sleep here, Jimmy. I'm too drunk to get up."

Low alcohol tolerance must run in Mom's family, he thought. When his parents went out, Jimmy's father sometimes had to carry her to their room.

He decided to sleep in his sister's room and let Aunty have his place. As he turned toward his sister's room, Anna's belly began heaving.

"I'm going to be sick."

"My Lord, no! Not in here!"

Jimmy gagged at the thought of cleaning his aunt's vomit.

Anna tried to stand but fell to all fours, her back undulating in dry heaves. Jimmy quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, and with a significant effort, he managed to get her to her feet. Her ample breasts lay heavily on his arms; his leaking cock painted her lower back with his secretions. She was like a rag doll. That is if a rag doll was 5'4" and 180 pounds.

"Hold on, Aunty. Don't make a mess on the bedroom floor. Let me help you to the bathroom."

He duckwalked her to the bathroom, her breasts sliding back and forth on his arms and hands. Anna giggled when his cock poked her in the ass.

"What is that you're poking me with," she slurred, reaching back and grabbing his cock.

Instinctively, Jimmy pulled back while simultaneously pushing her away. Anna fell to her hands and knees and crawled to the bathroom. Her gown was around her waist, her succulent pussy framed by her full thighs. He slowly stroked his aching cock staring at the gleaming slit of his aunt's hairy pussy. Between the wings of the butterfly, he saw a hint of pink.

Anna crawled to the toilet. She barely managed to get her head over the bowl before she threw up, filling the bathroom with the acrid smell of vomit.

Disgusted, Jimmy watched her heave her guts up. He retrieved a towel from the linen closet and wet it in the face bowl. When he turned back toward her, his aunt had assumed the position that he saw his mom in many times after her women's club meetings. Anna hugged the toilet, her cheek on the bowl with the wall behind the toilet partially supporting her, and vomit staining the front of her nightgown.

Jimmy prepared to bail. It was one thing to get free feels on his inebriated aunt. However, it was quite another to have to clean up her vomit.

"Aunty Anna, I'm going to wake up Mom and Dad to help you."

"No...no, "she slurred, "your dad would bitch. I can manage."

Anna struggled to all fours and tried to remove her nightgown. It got stuck around her head. Jimmy sighed, realizing that cleaning her up and getting her to bed was up to him.

"Aunty, you got to take off that soiled nightgown and take a shower."

"Jimmy, please help me. I'm too drunk to do it alone."

Anna struggled to her knees and rocked back on her heels. She struggled to pull the nightgown over her head, managing to get both arms out but could not get the gown over her head. Spent, she fell forward on her hands.

The acrid odor of her vomit assaulted his nostrils. However, his cock was rigid as he watched her large breasts sway. He mentally shook his head to clear it and then stepped to the shower stall.

He pulled the shower curtain back and turned on the water. Anna was still on her hands and knees, the nightgown hanging loosely from her neck. Bleary-eyed, she stared at his crotch.

"You've grown a lot since I used to change your diapers," she mumbled, staring at the bulge in his underwear. She grinned, licking her lips.

He was not sure what that meant. However, he knew he had to get Anna in the shower. Gingerly, he pulled the soiled nightgown over her head and tossed it to the bathroom floor.

He squatted in front of her and looped his arms under hers. He pulled her to a kneeling position, her cheek resting on his abdomen. Winded, Jimmy paused to catch his breath and reposition his arms. That is when Anna grabbed his cock.

"OUCH! Stop! That hurts!"

He grabbed her wrists, trying to pull her hand from his cock. A shock went through his body. He looked down into the leering, sweating face of his aunt, whose grip on his tool was painfully tight!

Anna used his cock like a handle, pulling him to her. Jimmy stumbled forward, desperately trying to pry her hand loose. That stopped when she licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock.

Jimmy knew he should push her away. He wanted to; however, her tongue sliding around the crown of his cock felt incredible. His hips pumped when she took his cock in her mouth. He released her wrists and took her head in his hands. That night, he learned the big difference between a blowjob given by eager horny amateurs and a grown woman with experience.

Anna applied pressure on his glans with her lips, her mouth sliding sensuously up and down his shaft, taking it deeper each time.

The expression on her face changed. It went from the loose lip, drooling drunk to a woman obsessed. Her tempo was slow and sensual as she made love to his cock with her mouth. She puckered her mouth so the moist, soft inner portion of her lips was on his cock. Her mouth slid up and down with long smooth gliding motions, smacking her lips and sucking wetly. Her tongue swirled around the head each time she pulled up and massaging his shaft with it every time she went down. Her warm saliva ran down his balls. With each plunge of her sweet, sucking mouth, she took more of his cock, eventually opening her throat and letting it slide in.

She began to whimper deep in her throat. It was a sound his sister sometimes made. It meant she was really into sucking him, that she enjoyed sucking his cock.

"You like sucking me, Aunty?"

"Mmm!" She nodded her head, smiling around his cock.

Jimmy slowly fucked her mouth, causing saliva to run from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Each time his acorn cock head entered her throat, electric shocks shot through his body.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" He felt the tingling deep in his balls.

Anna took his cock from his mouth. She ran the flat of her tongue the length of his dick.

"I want to taste you! I want you to fill my belly with your seed!" She took his cock back in her mouth. She stopped again. "Grab my hair! Yank it hard!"

This was new. All Julie did was suck his cock. She called it her pacifier. Sometimes they roleplayed BDSM or D/s. It had not become part of their lifestyle yet.

Jimmy grabbed a handful of his aunt's hair. He yanked her head back hard. "Bitch! Stop yakking and keep sucking!" He recalled an actor in a porn film he and Julie watched saying that.

Anna smiled and nodded her head. Jimmy took that as a sign to continue.

"Come on, you drunken slut! I'm going to drown you in my cum!"

Anna was a woman on a mission. She stroked his cock with one hand while the other caressed his big balls. Alcohol lowered her inhibitions and increased her awareness of the sexual frustrations of an unsatisfying married life. Her world narrowed to her nephew's cock bruising her throat and to his pre-cum filling her mouth. She wantonly sucked his cock, desperately wanted him to cum!

"SHIT! SHIT!"

Jimmy gripped her head tight, frantically mouth fucking her. Unable to hold back, he erupted in his aunt's mouth.

His sister always teased him about how much he came. This time it was as if a string was pulled from his balls through his cock. He felt every excruciating inch of that string as he emptied his ball sack into Anna's mouth. Her throat worked as she tried to gulp it all down.

Anna began coughing and gagging, choking on his Niagara of sperm. She pulled back, her mouth open, gasping for air. Jimmy's cum bubbled from her mouth, dribbling over her chin and down her neck.

Still, he came, spewing his hot love juice like a volcanic eruption. When he finished, a frothy white mess covered his aunt's face, neck, and the tops of her tits.

Breathing heavily, Jimmy reached out with one arm and balanced himself against the wall. Anna slumped back, sitting back on her heels. She made a loose uncoordinated attempt to wipe his sperm from her face. When she cleared her eyes, she looked at her hands, looked around for something to clean them, and then casually licked her hands clean.

"Wow," she slurred, "that was a lot!"

Anna's tongue flicked out, ran around her lips, cleaning cum from her mouth.

"Dear God, Aunty, "I am so sorry!"

Jimmy was beginning to realize the implications of what happened. His aunt was drunk out of her mind. She might be pissed tomorrow when she was sober and tell his parents. A hard, cold knot of fear grew in his belly.

Anna's head was beginning to clear. She realized what happened. If Jenny found out, there would be hell to pay!

"Jimmy, just help me into the shower. You must never, never, never tell anyone about this! Do you understand?"

Diffidently he nodded. He did not include his sister in his promise not to tell. There was no way he was not going to tell Julie that Aunt Anna gave him a blowjob!

Anna laughed and shook her head.

"Lord, what have I done?"

She knelt on the bathroom floor swaying with her shoulders slumped forward, her face and tits covered in cum. Anna allowed Jimmy to lead her into the steaming shower. She slumped against the shower wall. She did not go to her knees, but she was having difficulty standing.

Jimmy's still-hard cock throbbed as he watched the water stream through the deep valley between his aunt's mountainous breasts. It ran through the thicket of her pubic hair and flowed through the puffy slit of her labia.

"Aunty, you need to soap up some."

"I can't, Jimmy, just leave me here."

Jimmy realized he was going to have to help her. He slipped off his boxers and stepped into the shower stall with her. He took the sponge and soaped her front. His hand moved slowly across the open area, just above her breasts. Gathering courage, he lifted one massive tit and washed it on both sides and underneath. He repeated that procedure with the other, but this time he used his free hand to pull gently on her huge nipple.

Anna moaned when he pulled on her nipple. Somewhere within her, a voice screamed at the impropriety of what she was allowing him to do. Still more drunk than sober, she grabbed his cock. Her fingers did not meet around the circumference.