Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy's cock had never softened, but now it was harder than ever as he ran the sponge across her lush body. He washed down to her pubic thatch, a part of him noting that her pussy hair was darker and thicker than Julie's. Becoming more comfortable, he washed the creases on either side of her vulva, where they met her thighs. Anna gasped as he washed across her swollen pussy lips, the sponge touching her thick, protruding clit.

Anna grabbed her nephew's hand and held it tightly against her needy pussy. Frantically, she humped the sponge in his hand.

"Dear God, you're still hard!"

The warning voice, fainter now, screamed at Anna to stop. He was 19; she was 38 and should know better. However, need, and alcohol overcame common sense. She leaned against the shower wall, the water cascading down her back and sliding between the cheeks of her ass.

Jimmy knew what she wanted, and he was scared to death. He had never fucked a grown woman.

"Aunty, maybe we should get out and dry off."

Anna reached back, grabbed his cock, and guided it to her entrance. That other voice screamed again for her to stop.

"First, you are going to fuck me. You're going to do what my husband hasn't done in months; give me a good fuck!"

Anna pushed back. Her cunt, open with her arousal, accepted his fat, youthful cock. She gasped as he stretched and filled her. She experienced the incredible feeling of the large mushroom head of his cock sliding across her G-spot. She began thrusting back against his youthful meat.

With the hot water streaming over their bodies, Jimmy began pumping hard and fast in and out of his Aunt Anna's pussy.

"Slow down, Jimmy, slow down. It'll make it better for me, and you'll last longer."

She reached back, placed her palm against his belly, and pressed lightly. He stopped, unsure of what to do. He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock.

"Now, baby, long deep strokes!"

He slowed down, pulling his cock out until the lips of her pussy just covered the head of his cock. Then he slowly drove in, feeling her outstretched hand controlling how hard he went. He began to understand what she wanted. He gripped her hips and started a slow in and out. Fucking like this was new for him. He and his sister were Energizer bunnies, pounding each other hard and fast. Nevertheless, it felt incredible.

"Like this, Aunty?"

"Yes," she groaned, "fuck me deep and slow!"

Jimmy groaned as his penis moved slowly through this tunnel of warm, wet velvet. Velvet that contracted, squeezing him and drawing him in even deeper. She was not as tight as Julie was. However, she was more experienced. She knew how to flex her Kegel muscles, her honey hole caressing his cock.

"Do it, Jimmy! Do it to me! Do what my husband won't do, darling! Fuck me! Oh, God, yes, baby, fuck me!"

Still hardly able to believe what was happening, Jimmy let his body do what came naturally. He fucked her with long, deep strokes, every stroke bringing gasps of pleasure from his aunt's mouth.

Anna began moving faster, slamming back against him. Jimmy realized that leaning against the shower wall was a woman, a grown woman who writhed with pleasure as he fucked her. A woman who urged him on with whispered obscenities.

"Fuck me hard, Jimmy!"

Anna clawed reflexively at the shower wall as she thrust her hips back. She lost herself in the sensations of an impossibly rigid dick plunging deep into her sheath! Fleetingly, the dangers of unprotected sex with a potent teenager crossed her mind. She tried to remember where she was in her cycle and could not.

"You're fucking me good, Jimmy! Your cock feels so good inside me! Fuck me! Fuck my brains out, Jimmy! Make me scream!"

Jimmy's lips pulled back, exposing his even, white teeth, snarling as he fucked his aunt hard. He whacked her meaty ass. Anna screamed and thrust back. She was bent almost double with her hands pressed against the wall. Her head hung down with her wet hair covering her face.

"I'm going to cum, Jimmy," she hissed. "Tell me what you're doing to me, tell me, Jimmy!"

"I'm fucking you, Aunty. My cock is buried in your steaming hot cunt!"

"Do you like Aunty's cunny, baby? Does it feel good to you?"

Recalling how much Julie enjoyed it, Jimmy again brought his hand down sharply on his aunt's ass. Her yelp and hard thrust back told him she liked it.

"I love your pussy, Aunty Anna! I love how it spasms around my dick!"

Anna screamed and thrust her butt back against him. Her pussy contracted, gripping his cock in a vice-like grip. Her pussy massaged his dick, bringing him to his orgasm. He pumped hard, exploding deep in her birth canal.

"Fill me up...give me all that good juice! Oh, fuck! I can feel it. I could feel you splashing against my cervix. Oh, dear, God! So good...so good!"

They stood there for a moment, exhausted, the water streaming over them. Anna's auburn hair hung wet and limp around her shoulders. Her back undulated as she came down.

Jimmy slowly pulled his still semi-rigid cock out of his aunt's pussy. He turned off the water and slumped against the wall.

"Are you okay, Aunty?"

"Jimmy, I am more okay than I have been in months!"

Anna turned and stared at her nephew, intently, for a few moments. Then her eyes widened slightly as her gaze trailed down to his semi-rigid cock. She shook her head in wonder.

"Dry yourself off and go to bed. I think I can handle it from here. But remember, you must tell no one!"

Later in bed, Jimmy slowly stroked his cock. "I fucked my aunt, a grown woman, and she liked it." He could hardly wait to call Julie and tell her.

Chapter 07

Jimmy woke to the smell of brewing coffee, frying bacon, and his parents and aunt chattering downstairs. He grabbed a robe and began the slow descent to the kitchen, not sure how his aunt would react in the cold light of day.

Last night she was drunk. She might believe that he took advantage of her. In a way, he guessed he had. He was ashamed of himself and prepared to face the music.

Anna had on a below-the-knee flowery cotton robe that belted at the waist. Her hair hung in loose auburn curls around her shoulders. The bright morning sun highlighted the faint streaks of gray amidst the brown. There were crows' feet at the corners of her dark eyes and the beginning of deep laugh lines around her mouth, the same mouth that sucked Jimmy's cock last night.

Jenny wore a translucent beige peignoir that stopped above the knee while the robe continued down for another inch or so. As she moved about the kitchen, the bright sunlight revealed the outline of her plump breasts moving beneath the robe.

They greeted him with light teasing at having slept so late. His aunt gave him a long hard stare, a slight smirk playing across her lips. His stomach did somersaults until he realized that the hammer was not coming down.

"Jimmy," his father said, "I have a list of chores that you need to work on this last week before school starts. You can start by mowing the grass."

Jimmy groaned as he thought about a morning spent in the hot late summer sun. He had plans to hook up with some friends for little B-ball. Mowing that half-acre lot would take most of the day.

After breakfast, he went to his room and changed into some Jersey shorts and a T-shirt. He slipped on some old sneakers, preparing for a day of drudgery.

Anna cornered him in his room. She told him she remembered just enough to know what the two of them did. She mildly chastised him for taking advantage of her while she was drunk but accepted responsibility for her condition. She went on to say it would have to be their secret.

After his father left for work, Jimmy's mother and aunt decided to go shopping. He was busy mowing the lawn when they appeared on the patio.

In keeping with what seemed to be a trend for his mom lately, she wore tight white cotton shorts that hit her mid-thigh with her hair in a ponytail. Her tight matching white T-shirt accentuated her breasts and draped itself seductively over the top of her butt. As usual, her nipples were hard, pushing saucily against the white T-shirt. Her coral lipstick and light beige eye shadow complimented her tanned skin.

Anna was just a trifle less sexy but no less seductive. Her skintight jeans reveal the faintest hint of a camel toe. Her white halter-top stopped just above her navel, leaving her soft belly exposed from the top of her pants to the bottom of the halter-top. She wore her hair loose, falling in soft curls across her shoulders.

"Okay, Jimmy, we are leaving. Back in a few hours." His mother's breasts jiggle as she waved.

As he waved back, he saw his aunty smirk as she watched him leer at his mom's breasts.

After spending the morning mowing grass, Jimmy showered and changed into some old sweat pants and an equally old t-shirt. His mom was on him to throw them out. However, the loose fit was comfortable and good enough for around the house.

He fired up his video game and lost track of time as he struggled against the ubiquitous assassins. The sound of the garage door opening startled him. He glanced at the clock and realized he had played for nearly three hours.

The sound of the two women happily chattering meant that they had a good day shopping. He heard the clatter of flip-flops climbing the stairs as his mother and aunt made their way upstairs.

Jenny peeked into Jimmy's room, her face flushed with excitement. She loved shopping and had several bags in her hands from this trip. She bought sexy lingerie at Victoria's Secret because she loved the silky feel, the wanton sexiness of the store's lingerie.

She caught her breath as she saw the lump that was her son's manhood outlined by his sweat pants. She had told him to throw those ratty, much too revealing, things out.

Jimmy glanced from the bags to her breasts. Her perpetually hard nipples thrust against her T-shirt like erasers on a #2 pencil. They jiggled disturbingly as she excitedly related the shopping adventure. However, that was mom. Any kind of excitement, and her nipples got hard. He heard dad tease her on occasion about her nipples being one big erogenous zone.

"Have you been inside all day playing video games," Jenny asked? "You should be out having fun."

"I mowed the grass, mom, as dad said. That took most of the morning."

"Aw Jenny, leave the boy alone."

Anna gave him a clandestine wink over his mom's shoulder.

"Well, I'm going to take a nap before starting dinner. What are you going to do, Anna?"

"Well, if it's okay with Jimmy, I think I'll let him teach me how to play his video game."

"Uh, sure, aunty."

Jenny turned and squeezed by Anna on her way to her room. For a moment, the soft roll of her ass captivated him. His mom had the best ass ever. Aunt Anna cleared her throat. She winked and smacked his mother's ass as she moved into the hallway.

"Anna! You stop that."

Jimmy watched, entranced as his mom's face colored deeply.

"Really! You told me you like that."

"Anna, you are impossible! Stop talking like that in front of my son."

Jenny continued down the short hall, stopped, and looked back at her smirking sister. She frowned, shook her head, and entered her bedroom.

"How many times have you wanted to do that, Jimmy?"

"Uh, what, Aunt Anna?"

"You know what I mean. I've only been here a day, and I have caught you several times, staring at your mother's butt."

He blushed furiously as she laughed and kind of waved him off.

"I'll take a shower and be right back."

Anna turned as she approached the bathroom door, reached behind her neck, and untied her halter-top. She held it in place with one hand.

"She likes that," Anna said with a knowing smile.

"Ummm, likes what, Aunty?"

Jimmy's cock was uncomfortably hard. He knew what her partially exposed breasts looked like. He came all over them last night. Nevertheless, it still was arousing to see her standing there like that.

"Jen likes being spanked."

Anna turned, exposing her bare back to her nephew. She dropped the halter top, walked into the bathroom, reached back, and partially closed the door.

I need to stop teasing him. Anna mused as she unzipped and wiggled out of the jeans.

She dropped them on the bed. As she stepped out of her blue thong, she noted that the crotch was moist. She held it to her nose and inhaled deeply.

Lord, the boy, is barely legal, and I have the hots for him! Anna walked nude into the bathroom. As she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature, she glanced at the partially open door. Let him get a peek, she thought impishly. He has seen it all anyway.

Jimmy tried to continue playing the video game. The sound of the shower and the whiffs of steam wafting out of the partially closed door distract him. Images of his Aunt Anna leaning against the shower wall with his cock plowing her pussy kept popping up in his mind. His cock was rigid as he recalled the milking action of her pussy. It pushed up until the head was poking out of the loose elastic waist of the sweat pants.

"Jimmy! Earth to Jimmy!"

Jimmy jumped as he realized his aunt was standing just outside the bathroom door wearing a blue knee-length Terry cloth robe tightly knotted around her waist. She was barefoot with a large white towel wrapped around her wet hair like a turban. As she moved toward him, he smelled her clean, fresh aroma. Faint whiffs of lavender scent proceeded her into his bedroom.

"Sorry, aunty. My game mesmerized me."

Anna eyed the significant bulge in her nephew's sweat pants. She could just make out the head of his cock, trying to push out of his waistband.

Careful girl, she thought. Do not let what was an unexpected treat become a habit.

"Never mind! Scoot over and show me how this works."

Mounted on the wall opposite his bed was a 42-inch flat screen his parents gave him for his 19th birthday last month. He could lie in bed and play video games. Anna sat down next to him and bumped his hips with her butt to make him move over. The bed was a standard size and barely big enough for one. Anna and Jimmy sat thigh to thigh. Having her that close caused his stiff cock to leak even more pre-cum.

Anna glanced down, smiled, and patted his bulge.

"Down Tiger! The only game we are going to play is this video game, this time."

For the next half hour, Anna and Jimmy played video games. She was lousy at it but enthusiastic. There was much laughing, giggling, and casual touching. Anna would slap his shoulder and whoop with joy when he avoided a tricky trap. Her hands gripped his thigh in excitement as he successfully sprinted through the castle ruins, avoiding the assassins.

Once, when he was close to hitting the 10th level, Anna tickled him to distract him. Without thinking, he treated her as he treated his sister. He straddled her and trapped both her hands above her head. Laughing, she struggled, trying to free herself, her legs kicking beneath him. He wound his legs around hers, thoroughly pinning her.

"Let me up! No fair! You're bigger than me."

"I won't let you up until you promise to stop tickling me."

Anna twisted and turned, trying to break free. In the process, her robe came undone. She was acutely aware that she was virtually naked under her nephew. As she playfully struggled to free herself, his cock slide across her abdomen.

Anna understood their playing around was erotic, and she should stop him. However, it was fun and stimulating playing with her nephew. Sexy foreplay was one of the things she missed in her marriage.

Anna thrust her hips up, trying to throw Jimmy off her. Her bush, wet from their exertions and her arousal, slid across his thighs. She and her husband used to play light bondage. She recalled those halcyon times as her undulations under her nephew crossed from playful tussling to erotic restraint. He was bigger and stronger. Her will weakened.

Their struggles caused his sweat pants to slide down. His cock was free of the sweat pants and trapped between their sweating bodies. The lava-like heat of his juices painted Anna's belly as they struggled, adding to the eroticism of the moment. Her pussy was wet and gooey; her breath came in short gasps. She moaned as Jimmy slid down. His shaft sawed between her swollen labia.

"What are you going to do...take you some pussy?"

Jimmy played this game with his sister before. Their roughhousing usually ended in sex. The aroma of her arousal competed with the fragrance of her lavender soap. Still, Anna struggled; the expression on her face was less playful. Her tongue snaked out and moistened her lips.

"Not until you beg for it!"

"You bastard! Do you think I'm going to beg you to fuck me? Get off me!"

Jimmy sawed his pole through her flooded crevice, his glans parting her labia. It was heady stuff to have her hands pinned above her head and his legs entwined with hers. He was in control. He raised up, the folds of her cunt kissing the head of his throbbing cock. When she thrust up, trying to bury his pole in her hole, he pulled back.

"Say it, aunty! Say, please fuck me!" As he spoke, he let the head of his tool slide up her slit and touch her engorged clit.

Anna's hips gyrated wantonly, trying to capture his tool in her dripping hole. Each failed attempt increased her frustration and her lust. Her auburn hair was wet with sweat, and her robe twisted about her body, further hindering her movement. Sweat streamed down her face. She was where she always wanted to be, helpless and ready to fuck.

"Fuck me, goddamnit! Stick your cock in my hole and use me!" She looked up at her nephew's smirking face. "Please," she moaned, surrendering!

Jimmy smiled as he leaned down, letting his cock enter his aunt's quim. It was like a sauna, wet and steaming hot, pulsing as his length filled it. She thrust up, let out a little scream, burying his dick in her. When her hips fell back to the bed, he followed her down. His cock slid, filling her hole.

Helpless, still held tightly by Jimmy, Anna managed to thrust her hips up.

"Oh fuck Jimmy! God, do you know how good that feels?"

"Tell me, aunty. Tell me how it feels."

Jimmy tightened his grip on his aunt's wrists, trapped above her head. He kept his legs wound tightly around hers. It restricted his movements but gave him a sense of control he had never felt.

"I...I feel so helpless, like a captive in a story out of the Arabian nights. Wanting what was going to happen yet fearing it. Knowing I was helpless to stop whatever happened."

Anna was a strong-willed woman with a submissive side. Years ago, she and her husband experimented with light bondage. The helplessness she felt back then enhanced their sex life. That is until her husband got caught up chasing career advancement.

"Ummm, I like that feeling of being controlled...of being forced to be...to be a slut. The only rule is to do what I'm told."

Although Jimmy and his sister played this game, they had never progressed to the level Aunt Anna suggested. He decided to go with the flow.

"Are...are you my slut?"

Anna relished the sensations of his youthful tool thrusting in her mature hole. He may lack experience. However, he was making up for it with stamina and a willingness to please her.

"Go slow, baby. Go slow. There's a spot just inside my pussy, at the top. Each time, Oh, fuck! You slide back and forth in my pussy... Oh Jesus! I can feel you all through me... the head of your cock hits that spot. It sends little chills and thrills through my body."

Jimmy raised his hips until just the tip of his cock was in Anna's pussy. He stroked slowly, letting the head of his cock rub across his aunt's G spot.

"Is that the spot, aunty?"

"YYEEEESSSSSS!!!!! Sweet Jesus, that feels good."

A tremor shook Anna's body as a mini orgasm overtook her. Being restrained restricted her movements but added to the eroticism. At 38 years old, she was submissive to her 19-year-old nephew. Somehow, it seemed natural and oh so kinky.