Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy," his aunt said, "you probably didn't know this, but I wanted a baby, and my husband did not. I was not on birth control, but we used condoms. Well, I'm pregnant."

Jimmy's head began to swim. His mouth opened and closed like a guppy. He was unsure of what to say.

"And baby," his mom said, "so am I. We are both pregnant, and you are the father."

The scene began to move around Jimmy. He thought he was going to pass out. Then he felt a light slap on his face. He looked into the concerned faces of his mom and aunt.

"I'm sorry," Jimmy wailed, "I'm so sorry!"

Both women embraced him. "It's not your fault, Jimmy; we are grown women and knew the risk."

"Yes, baby, it's our fault. However, we want you to know that your father and your uncle are not aware of it. It will be our secret. Moreover, you must never tell anyone. Do you understand?"

Jimmy wiped tears from his eyes and nodded his head. He was confused about what that meant for his future, but he trusted his mother and aunt to help him.

"However, you have a special treat for the next eight months. Some men say that pregnant pussy is the best there is, and you're going to have two pregnant pussies to fuck."

Jimmy and his sister Julie had many nights of phone sex as he recounted fucking his mom and aunt. Thanksgiving was coming, and she could not wait to join the family fun.

###