Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once again... for the second year in a row, I have been denied being in the main event of this little side-show because I am the most must-see, must-fuck Superstar of the entire WWE... and my opponent is going to be Torrie Wilson... Really? Really? Really... she's a has been..." The Miz says as he shakes his head, "I am a former WWE Champion... I headlined WrestleMania... I deserve to have a quality opponent... at least someone who isn't over the hill..." The Miz adds as he climbs the ring steps and steps through the ring ropes to get into the ring. "At least get me someone who actually accomplished something in the WWE... other than making out with other Divas... and posing for Playboy and fucking a steroid using, broken down baseball player..."

**WHOA! I know it won't be through so bad..I lie awake at night and think of all the things I would do...With a girl like that...**

"Looks like Torrie isn't going to wait for her introduction..." Josh Mathews says.

"Damn Torrie is looking good!" Booker T says as Torrie steps out onto the entrance stage with her own microphone.

Torrie Wilson, dressed in a pair of fashionable black pants and a red top that hugs perfectly to her large chest. Torrie presses her lips together as she stands on the stage, placing her left hand onto her hip, while raising the microphone with her right hand. "Really? The Miz is my opponent? Really? Doesn't everyone know that I am a two-time Playboy covergirl? Really?" Torrie says with a smile as she apparently is mocking The Miz.

The Miz narrows his eyes as he appears to slightly pout after hearing Torrie mock him, "You think that's funny? I am a former WWE Champion... United States Champion... and a Tag Team Champion... you aren't even in my league because I... am... AWESOME!" The Miz says into his microphone.

Torrie laughs softly "You're awesome, Miz? According to who other than yourself?" Torrie asks with a smirk.

The Miz glares at Torrie, "According to everyone!" The Miz snaps.

Torrie raises an eyebrow and looks at The Miz for a moment. "You know, Miz...I happened to watch last year's event and I saw how you cheated and tried to win...well I've got news for you, Miz..."

"Hey... HEY! I did win, the referee blew the call..." The Miz says as he interrupts Torrie

Torrie laughs and shakes her head. "Well...what I saw was you literally blowing your chance of winning..." Torrie pauses and presses her lips together. "But that's besides the point, Miz...as I was saying, in case you have any plan to have someone interfere in our match, I brought a little back-up..."

"Oh what? You brought your steroid using boyfriend A-Fraud with you?" The Miz asks just before some music begins to play in the arena.

**Let me show you what love is...Let me show you how to move your body...Move your body...**

"Schucky Ducky Quack Quack... I know that music..." Booker T says.

"It can't be... it is!" Matt Striker says as former WWE Women's Champion Candice Michelle comes through the entrance curtain.

"This is either going to be very good or very bad for The Miz..." Josh Mathews says as The Miz looks at Torrie and Candice with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Candice, dressed in a stunning silver tinted skirt and connected top, smiles and nods her head at Torrie Wilson before two Divas once part of the faction Vince's Devils proceed to make their way down to the ring.

"This is supposed to be one on one!" The Miz yells into his microphone before he realizes the potential of both Torrie and Candice making their way to the ring and then he smirks, "Alright you want to try and double team me, well I'm Awesome and you're not so bring it on!" The Miz says before he drops his microphone and removes his dark heavy ring coat.

Torrie Wilson sets her microphone down and walks up the ring steps before she enters the ring and comes face to face with The Miz.

"You're way out of your league Torrie...' The Miz says with a cocky smirk

Torrie raises an eyebrow and places her hands onto her hips. "Is that so?" Torrie asks. As The Miz is distracted with Torrie Wilson, he does not see Candice Michelle sliding into the ring and approaching him from behind.

"Yeah that is so..." The Miz replies as he keeps his full attention on Torrie. "

Guys you know if Cole was out here he'd be screaming for Miz to turn around..." Booker T says.

"Yeah, good thing he isn't..." Striker replies with a grin.

Candice smirks mischievously and reaches forward behind she swiftly pulls The Miz's wrestling trunks down from his waist.

"What the...!" The Miz yells out as he nearly falls to the mat as Candice pulls his wrestling trunks all the way down to his feet while Torrie gets a good look at Miz's long and thick cock while Candice checks out his toned and tanned ass.

Torrie nods her head and presses her lips together. "Not bad, not bad..." Torrie says before she licks her lips and moves to kneel down in front of the former WWE Champion.

"Not bad?! My cock is awesome!' The Miz says as the gorgeous former Diva raises her right hand and wraps it around his stiff tool.

"We'll see about that..." Torrie Wilson says before she smoothly works her head back and forth against his shaft.

Candice steps up behind The Miz and places her hands onto his shoulders as she leans in. "Are we too hot to handle for you?" Candice asks in a seductive whisper.

The Miz looks back at Candice, "No you're not.. ahhh..." The Miz says with a moan as Torrie strokes his cock at a steady pace.

Candice licks her lips and moves her hands down The Miz's back as Torrie continues to work her hand back and forth on his cock. Torrie leans her blond haired head forward and slides her tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Miz moans as he looks down at Torrie as she flicks her tongue against the head of his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Torrie moans and skillfully works her tongue back and forth against the head of his cock. While Candice kneels down behind The Miz and spreads his ass cheeks apart as she starts to teasingly work her tongue down his ass crack

"Ahhh shit..." The Miz groans as he feels Candice's tongue sliding teasingly down his ass crack while Torrie smacks the head of his cock with her tongue.

Torrie parts her luscious lips and takes his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his cock and begins to bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Mmmm ahhh..." The Miz moans as Torrie bobs her head at a nice easy pace on his cock as Candice's darts the tip of her tongue against the entrance of his asshole.

Candice works her talented tongue in and out of The Miz's asshole as she holds his toned, tanned ass cheeks apart with her hands, pushing her tongue teasingly deeper

"Ahhhhh awww!" The Miz groans as Candice pushes her tongue as far as possible into his ass as Torrie takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

Torrie lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at The Miz as she seductively bobs her head back and forth, with her luscious lips brushing against his shaft.

"Ahhhh awww..." The Miz moans as Torrie sucks and slurps on his meaty cock while behind him, Candice is bobbing her head as she tongue-fucks his toned ass.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Torrie moans as she smoothly takes him deeper into her stunning mouth, with her saliva dripping down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm ahhh shit..." The Miz groans as Torrie easily swallows the bulk of his shaft while Candice twirls her tongue around inside of his asshole.

Candice lifts her head away for a moment and spits some saliva onto asshole before she uses her tongue and brushes the saliva against the entrance of his ass.

"Ahhhhh mmmmmm fuck..." The Miz moans as Candice spreads her saliva against the area around his asshole while Torrie lowers her head further in order to deep throat his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Torrie moans as she steadily bobs her head back and forth, taking him further into her mouth

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck... I've had better than this..." The Miz groans as Torrie sucks, slurps and slobbers on his cock while Candice drags her tongue against his asscrack, leaving it dripping with her saliva.

Candice lifts her head away from The Miz ass and laughs. "Mmmm...that's because you've been experienced Candilicious treatment.."

The Miz looks back at Candice and smirks, "No... cause I've banged hotter Divas than you two..." The Miz says cockily while Torrie continues to bob her head on his dick.

Torrie unwraps her luscious lips from around his cock and proceeds to lift her head up and smirks. "All I'm hearing is a bunch of talk..."

"Well get naked then..." The Miz says just before Torrie lifts up her red top to reveal her large juicy round and tanned tits.

Torrie raises an eyebrow and looks at The Miz before she tosses her red top aside and proceeds to push her pants down from her waist.

The Miz licks his lips as he keeps his eyes on Torrie Wilson as she lowers her pants down her legs. As The Miz is distracted by Torrie, Candice removes her silver top and skirt outfit, revealing her gorgeous body to the WWE cameras that are filming the action.

Torrie Wilson licks her lips and turns on her knees to face away from The Miz as she places her hands onto the wrestling mat in front of her as she seductively sways her nicely rounded and tanned ass from side to side.

"You're gonna be reminded of how awesome I am..." The Miz says as he drops to his knees behind Torrie and quickly guides his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm...shit..." Torrie moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels his cock starting to thrust into her from behind.

Candice Michelle walks over to stand beside The Miz and places her hand onto his head. "You talk way too much..." Candice says before she pushes his head to her shaved pussy.

"Mmmmm!" The Miz moans against Candice's pussy before he starts to lap his tongue against her twat as he thrusts his cock in and out of Torrie's snatch.

Candice presses her luscious lips together and seductively grinds her pussy against The Miz's tongue as he eagerly laps against her snatch. Meanwhile, Torrie rocks back on her knees to push against his thrusting cock.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" The Miz moans as he darts his tongue into Candice's pussy as he pumps his cock firmly into Torrie's cunt.

Torrie's gorgeously rocks on her knees to push back against his cock, with her stunning ass smacking against his waist. Candice moves her fingers through The Miz's hair as she licks her lips with his tongue working against her snatch.

The Miz twirls his tongue inside of Candice's pussy as he aggressively drives his cock deeply into Torrie's pussy as she rocks back against him.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit...ohhhhhh..." Torrie moans as she sharply rocks forward on her knees as The Miz deeply and firmly plows into her.

"Ahhh yeah mmmm..." The Miz groans as Candice lets him pull his head away from her pussy while he drives his cock balls deep into Torrie's cunt.

Torrie Wilson closes her eyes as she rocks at a quick pace on her hands and knees with The Miz's cock deeply pumping into her pussy, with his waist colliding with her stunning ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh awww fuck..." The Miz licks his lips as he continues to drive his cock into Torrie's pussy before he pulls out. Once his cock is out of Torrie's pussy, Candice pushes on Miz's shoulders, causing him to lay down on the mat so that she can get on top of him.

"Still think you're going to win?" Candice asks with a playful smile as she lowers herself down onto his cock, straddling him and placing her hands onto his nicely toned, tanned chest.

"Ahhhh mmmmm of course I am..." The Miz groans as he starts to eagerly thrust his cock upward into Candice's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Candice moans and licks her lips as she bounces swiftly on his cock, rocking forward on his cock.

"MMmmm fuck... ahhhh..." The Miz groans as he thrusts his cock briskly up into Candice's pussy as Torrie Wilson moves towards him so that she can straddle his face. The former WWE Champion lifts his head slightly and begins to lap his tongue against Torrie's pussy as Candice rides his dick.

Torrie bites down on her bottom lip as she smoothly rocks on The Miz's face, feeling his tongue darting in and out of her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh..." Torrie moans.

"Mmmmm!" The Miz moans against Torrie's pussy as he works his tongue against her snatch while Candice grinds herself sharply on his upward thrusting dick.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhhh!" Candice moans lustfully as she moans her gorgeous body on The Miz's cock, rising and lowering on his cock with skill.

The Miz eagerly laps his tongue against Torrie Wilson's pussy while he thrusts his cock firmly into Candice's pussy while the two former Divas rock on his face and dick.

Torrie places her hands down onto The Miz's chest, along with the hands of Candice, while she grinds down on his face, feeling his tongue flicking and thrusting against her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" The Miz moans as he pushes his tongue as far as possible into Torrie's pussy while he does the same with his cock thrusting up into Candice's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh say Torrie...he is kind of hot..." Candice says as she bounces and rocks lustfully on The Miz's cock.

Torrie raises and eyebrow and laughs as she feels tongue against her pussy. "You really...ahhhh think so?"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" The Miz moans against Torrie's pussy as he laps his tongue against her twat as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Candice's pussy as the two Divas keep him pinned on the mat.

Candice raises her hands and slides her hands through her gorgeous dark hair and seductively grinds her stunning body down on The Miz's cock as she feels him continue to thrust up.

"Ahhhh mmmm!" The Miz moans loudly against Torrie's pussy as his cock starts to throb within Candice Michelle's hot wet snatch.

Torrie lifts herself off of The Miz's cock and tosses her blond hair back before she leans down next to him as he lays on the mat and starts to playfully flick her tongue against his lips.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." The Miz moans as he flicks his tongue against Torrie's tongue as Candice grinds herself sharply on his throbbing cock.

Candice Michelle raises an eyebrow and smirks before she lifts herself off of his cock and smirks at Torrie. "Are you ready to finish him off, Torrie?" Candice asks.

Torrie flicks her tongue against The Miz's tongue before she lifts her blond haired head away. "You bet I am!"

Before the Miz can sit up, Torrie shifts to where she can easily wrap a hand around his throbbing cock while Candice moves to where she can push down on Miz's chest to keep him from sitting up.

Torrie lowers her blond haired head and opens her mouth as she takes The Miz's cock into her stunning Playboy Covergirl mouth, wrapping her soft and luscious lips perfectly around his cock.

"Ahhhh awwww fuck... awww..." The Miz moans as Torrie bobs her head briskly up and down on his throbbing cock.

Candice licks her lips as she moves her hands against The Miz's nicely tanned and toned chest. "You like what Torrie's doing, don't you?" Candice asks as she locks her sultry eyes with the "Awesome One"

"Awwww awww yeah ahhhh mmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as soon starts to cum within Torrie Wilson's mouth.

Torrie presses her lips tightly around The Miz's cock and holds her head down for a few moments, lightly bobbing her head as his warm cum fills her mouth.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as his cock throbs as a bit more cum shoots from his piss slit into Torrie's mouth. When she is sure Miz is spent, Torrie lifts her head and shows cameraman filming the action that her mouth is full of Miz's spunk and the referee calls for the bell.

"Here are you winners... Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle!" Lilian Garcia announces.

Candice moves over to Torrie Wilson and leans in to lustfully kiss her blond haired friend. Torrie closes her eyes and returns to sultry kiss as she pushes some of The Miz's cum into Candice's eagerly awaiting mouth.

The Miz remains laying on the mat as Torrie and Candice swap his cum back and forth between their mouths before swallowing his load and leaving the ring.

"Looks like Torrie and Candice were too much for The Miz... they have left him laying...hey what is going on?" Josh Mathews says as Hunico and Camacho jump over the ringside barrier and make their way towards Lilian Garcia.

"That's Hunico and his bodyguard Camacho... I didn't even know they were in the building..." Matt Striker says

"Hey mami cita, you're coming with us..." Hunico says with a smirk before motioning for Camacho to grab Lilian.

"What the hell?!" Booker T yells as Camacho grabs Lilian's wrist as she tries to back away.

Lilian Garcia opens her mouth in shock as she tries to smack Camacho's hands away from her. "Hey! Get your hands off of me!" Lilian yells.

"Man grab the bitch!" Hunico says to Camacho. Camacho nods his head and leans down to grab Lilian by her waist so that he can lift her up over his shoulder.

"Hey! Stop! Let go of me!" Lilian yells as she kicks her feet and pounds her hands into Camacho's back as he starts to carry Lilian away.

"And they wonder why Ted DiBiase doesn't invite them to the DiBiase Posse parties..." Matt Striker says as Camacho carries Lilian to the back as Hunico steps over to the announce table.

"We got some big plans gringo... we're gonna show why we should've been in the Rumble later..." Hunico says to the three announcers before he moves towards one of the cameramen and knocks him down, "I'm needing this holmes..." Hunico says as he snatches away the camera and proceeds to follow his bodyguard to the backstage area.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Booker T asks.

"I don't know... but coming up next, we're gonna have a real treat, Rey Mysterio is in the house!" Josh Mathews says.

******

Meanwhile in Snooki's office, the feisty Jersey Shore star is handing WWE's Chief Operating Officer Triple H a referee's shirt, "What's this for?" The former WWE and World Champion asks.

"Well...I had this wild idea about having a match tonight, and you Mr. Muscles are gonna be the 'Head Guido in Charge' for the match..." Snooki says with a smile.

Triple H raises an eyebrow after hearing Snooki calling him 'Head Guido In Charge', "Ok.. so I'm going to be a referee... and what's this match you've put together?" Triple H asks.

Snooki raises her hands up and looks up at Triple H as she stands beside him. "Well...I gotta thinkin' about how I could really make tonight special...so I got my girl, Jenni on the phone and she thought it would be like really cool to have..." Snooki begins to say as the door to her office opens as WWE Executive Vice President and wife of Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, walks into the office designated for Snooki. Stephanie raises an eyebrow as she folds her hands together before her waist.

"I got a message that you wanted to see me?" Stephanie asks as she looks at Snooki.

Triple H looks at Stephanie and smirks, "Trying to win the Rumble again Steph?" Triple H asks.

Before Stephanie can reply to her husband, Snooki turns back to look at Triple H and lightly smacks her left hand against his muscular stomach to get his attention. "Oh! Nice and solid!" Snooki says with a smile.

Triple H smirks, "I do like to stay in Game shape..." Triple H says.

Stephanie rolls her eyes and then clears her throat. "Hunter...just a reminder, I'm in this room with you..." Stephanie says before she shoots her husband a glare.

Snooki innocently raises her hands up. "Whoa, girl...I ain't here to cause any trouble..." Snooki explains before looking back at Triple H. "As I was sayin'...Stephanie is going to be in the match that ya are referring tonight..." Snooki says with a nod of her head.