Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tough words for a slimy bastard hiding behind a bunch of sex bots," I shot back. "What's the matter Franco are you scared of a dame? Once this gets out, you will be the laughing stock of the family."

"How you figure it is going to get out Spade? There is just you, me, and the boys here and they aren't going to talk." He laughed.

"One of them will," I replied in a cold voice. "You and the rest of them won't make it out alive." I was tired of the game and felt myself getting angry. With each moment I fed the anger adding every bit of hurt and betrayal that I had felt in my life to stoke the fires. I screamed in rage and launched myself at him.

While the androids worked at slowing me down, I tore through them and into the men behind. Shots were fired and I felt them slamming into my body but that only enraged me more. In a dim part of my mind I realized Kitten, Angela and Tigress were fighting and tearing men apart with me but my eyes and mind were focused on reaching Franco. Reaching him, I channeled my anger into him while holding him by the throat. "Look onto the face of your eternal damnation," I hissed with white hot anger. To his credit, he unloaded his pistol into my chest at point blank range. "My turn," I said as my free hand reached up, claws digging into his skull, and ripped his head off. Dropping the body I turned to see other then Angela and the cat women nothing else was standing.

Seeing them covered in blood, I managed to close the gates of hell and calm down. Only then did I feel the pain from the shots I had endured. Not looking at them or the gore I had caused, I limped to the door and dragged the bouncer in. He got a good look at me and his bladder cut loose. Pushing him into the club until he fell onto the blood covered floor I tossed Franco's head at him. I spread my wings and said in a voice that threatened death, "You will take the head to Don Bruce and tell the other Capos what happens to anyone who crosses me." I looked at Angela and then back down at him, "Go!"

He scrambled out of the club and out the door unspeaking. Turning towards Kitten I said, "Is my kitten hurt? Tigress? What about you Angela?"

"We are fine Samantha," Kitten replied for the others. She stepped forward and then her eyes got large, "Momma hurt... hurt bad," She mewed pitifully.

"Momma is fine," I said. I looked at Angela and added. "What happens if our kind gets shot?" I reached down and touched my chest. Looking at the black blood on my hand I smiled up at her and passed out.

I found myself in the play room laid out on the platform where the throne would be. Just like before I was standing beside myself looking down at my body laying motionless. Looking around I saw all my girls kneeling with their head down in a semi circle around the platform. Only Kitten was up with me and curled into a furry donut on my belly. As I watched they shifted into bloody dismembered corpses and I felt an unholy glee fill my mind.

Screaming I turned away, unable to run. Over and over the nightmares continued sometimes with all, sometimes various people from my past. Each time they got worse, in slow motion I tore them apart and feasted on their destruction which would turn to horror. "Momma is broken" was the first thing I heard. "Momma's mind is broken baby," I said looking down at the furry donut on my belly.

To my surprise I felt a hand on my arm. Looking down at it I saw a black furry paw. Raising my eyes I saw Kitten standing before me. "You can hear and see me?"

"Yes momma. Kitten always with her momma." She paused and looked at the gore around us. Turning back to me she said, "Kitten get momma's momma."

"Yes... find my momma" I said clutching at straws. If anyone could help Maradith and Jason could help me break this god awful cycle. I tried to close my eyes but that didn't help. I saw my slaves kneeling peacefully and then flying apart as I went into a blood lust filled rampage once more. I screamed in horror once more and they returned to normal. Something was different this time. This time I saw Sue and Lenny were kneeling up at the base of the steps with Kitten holding their necks.

She looked up at me and then down at them. In a normal voice she said, "Submit totally to your mistress." They submitted and the other slaves swarmed over them. The next thing I knew they were dressed in latex and kneeling with the other slaves. Kitten looked at me again and said, "Momma commands all to have her essence." She looked at Tigress and meowed. The other cat looked at her and then at me in surprise. She flowed up to me and said, "Tigress did not see momma, forgive her."

"You are forgiven Tigress. But Angela is your human, your momma, not me." I said softly.

"Angela is my human. You are my momma." Tigress replied. "Momma must come home. Family confused and hurt." She looked at Kitten and meowed.

The pair meowed back and forth for several minutes and then Kitten moved up to one side of me and Tigress on the other. Together they pulled and dragged me to the drum sitting in the middle of the room. Looking in I saw it was the color of the darkest night. "Kitten help momma," she said just before she and Tigress pushed me in head first into the darkness.

It's funny, I was in a drum of living blackness, unable to breathe and the only thought that went through me was "At least the visions were over."

In the darkness I heard a voice coming from all around me, "Mistress, I live only to serve you."

"Not mistress... Momma is your goddess!" Kitten's voice replied angrily.

"Goddess I live only to serve you." The voice corrected it's self.

I felt it flowing though me until the essence and I were one. Instead of me becoming infected with it, it became infected. I felt it changing until it was a part of me. Raising myself up I saw my body laying still on the platform. Turning towards Kitten and Tigress standing beside me I commanded, "Bring me Angela."

I watched as Tigress and Kitten pulled Angela to her feet and dragged her over to the drum. Even though she struggled they pushed her hand into it and after a moment she stopped fighting and looked at me in surprise. Her head whipped around towards my body and then back at me. "Goddess?" she asked confused. "I don't understand."

Before I could speak, Kitten said, "Momma broken, Kitten fix." I smiled as Tigress meowed loudly and Kitten looked down, "Tigress helped."

"Yes Kitten and Tigress are good kitties for momma." I replied. Turning to Angela I commanded, "Bring the rest. All must be one with their goddess." It took them nearly an hour for all to join with me. Unlike before when I share my essence, it was separate from them. Now with the bacteria, my essence infused them and like fingers on a hand, all there were one with me. Still, there was something wrong, something broken. Turning to Kitten I sighed and said, "Momma still broken Kitten."

"Momma not broken," she replied. She led me over to my body which was still lying on the platform. "Momma need to return to her body."

I looked at her and then at it. Going over I lay down and closed my eyes. After a moment I sat back up, "How do I return?"

"How do you return what goddess?" Angela asked.

I realized I was back in my body and before me Angela was kneeling where she had at the onset. "a dream? It was all a dream?" My mind asked it's self until I caught sight of Lenny and Sue kneeling with the others. Looking over to Angela, "Angela, is the other item dealt with?"

"Of course goddess," Angela replied with a small smile. "Our friend the DA got caught red handed trying to play a modern jack the ripper on a helpless woman. He had the pistol in hand and shot at the police when they stopped him from gutting her. He won't be bothering anyone else again."

"What about the woman?" I asked concerned. I did not want more blood on my hands. Angela laughed and changed her featured as she replied that she was taken care of also. Smiling back I replied, "Good girl." Turning towards the others noticed Jasmine had not returned home. "Would someone go bring me Jasmine?"

"She is outside your room waiting for you goddess," Heather replied. "Jasmine wanted to speak to you alone and approached me first."

"She may after..." Not turning my head from looking at Heather I said, "Kitten, go help your sister who is waiting here. She is to become one with me." She and Tigress bounded out the room. A minute later they came in holding onto Jasmine's hands and took her to the drum. Jasmine looked at me in fear but was not strong enough to break free from the two cat women. The fear in her eyes disappeared and was replaced with understanding as she knelt with the others. "Enter my chambers and wait at the foot of my bed Jasmine."

"As you command goddess," Jasmine said she bent forward to touch the floor with her head. Standing she walked out with a saucy sway in her hips.

"Jamie, who else here is ready to become a proper pony? That is to say, who do you think can pull my cart when you are worn out?" I asked turning towards my pony girl. Even before she answered I knew who she would say.

Jamie looked towards another woman before smiling back towards me. "Goddess, Mary Lou would be my pick. She spends every free moment in harness, anal plug tail and pony boots while grooming me."

"Very well...Mary Lou are you ready to take the final step and become just like your sister?" I asked tenderly.

"Goddess, if it pleases you, I would love to be stabled next to my sister."

"Stand both of you," I commanded as I walked over to them. Resting a hand on Jamie's shoulder I read her mind and body. I didn't understand how I could do what I was doing but touched the other woman's shoulder and transferred Jamie's body type and mind set to the other woman. Before my eyes Mary Lou's body transformed to match Jamie's. "Two ponies always ready to pull." Dropping my hands I didn't turn as I said, "Heather, I need two new pony grooms. See to it. I will want the cart, both ponies and their grooms ready out front in two hours. Jamie will pull first. Grooms are to be armed."

I ignored as Heather, two ponies, and their new grooms left unspeaking. Going over to where Sue and Lenny knelt, I knelt before them. "Momma, Poppa... From the neck down, you are to return to the physical state of a twenty-year-old. In addition, Poppa you will find you can get hard and fuck every sister as desired by you or her. Momma I already know how much you want to pleasure and be pleasured by your sisters. So you will see that a gate is installed between this property and your house. Make sure it is big enough for a pony cart. See Heather about it. She is my high priestess and will guide and help you both." I paused and then added, "While it seems you are still in control of the families, I will guide your hand. With that in mind, set up a meeting with those who need to know who is really in charge and let me know about anyone who needs to be put in their place."

Standing I looked around the room, "I want my throne replaced. After that, ravish your new brother and sister. Make them feel truly welcome." I smiled as the girls rushed to do my bidding and turned to go to my bedroom. At the door I changed form into Jade and took a deep breath. I would have to be careful with Jasmine, by now she must have known that Jade died protecting her sisters.

Going in, I knelt down next to her at the foot of the bed. Kitten who was in cat form on the bed jumped down and sat between us looking from her to me and back again. Finally she looked at Jasmine with wide unblinking eyes. Not looking towards them I realized when Kitten started talking to Jasmine's mind for the woman jerked as if shocked. Instead I looked up towards where Angela stood watching us. All I needed do was tilt my head and she moved to kneel on Jasmine's other side.

"All I wanted was to live my life simply. I didn't ask for much out of life, a few friends, a lover, and family around me. Instead look at what happened all I knew and loved have been touched and perverted by my hand. People I loved died because of me; countless hundreds have died by attacks against me. If that wasn't bad enough, I fought for the little guy or at least tired to. Now I am the secret power behind the mob on the east coast and my body is Lenny and Sue's daughter after her death." I hung my head and wished I could run away or at least cry. In a whisper I asked, "How did it go so wrong?"

"Red, Jade died protecting her sisters. Any one of us could have answered that door and died that day. It was her time and that she gave you life is an added bonus." Jasmine said softly. "If I may, I would like to spend my nights here with my other sisters and perhaps take one or two helpers during the day."

"Yes on the first part Jasmine. As for the second part, yes also as long as you don't clean up the front too much. The idea of having to find a new route through that death trap is horrifying." I paused and then added, "Find Heather and she will assign two sisters to help you. If they are not of your liking then continue trying until you find two you like dear. Go now before the orgy gets too carried away and Heather becomes distracted."

Jasmine got up and walked out. Once it was Just Angela and I with the two cats I said, "Thank you for everything Angela."

"Your welcome goddess mine."

"How long was I out this time?"

"Only a few hours. You were healed by the time we got back but your mind was away. Sleeping I guess," she replied.

"Some sleep..." I shuddered at the memory of the bloodlust I had lived through. Turning my head I looked at Angela. "I want you to make sure Lenny and Sue make it home safe and both ponies get a workout pulling them home. Finally, keep anyone from giving them a hard time and make sure Don Bruce's guards understand that to harass any of you girls, means I will take personal notice in their life not matter how short it will be."

"As you command mistress," Angela replied. She turned her head and looked at me, "Don't worry Samantha, I'll keep everyone safe."

"I know you will love," I smiled. "Would you send Heather and Jasmine to me and feed before going out." Looking up towards the bed I said, "Kitten, you and Tigress should go play also. I would like it if you two backed up Angela."

"Will you be joining us?" Angela asked.

"Not this time, I am going to test the security here while you're out." I replied.

Angela giggled and said, "Don't make them look too foolish Samantha."

Don't worry, no cheating on my part. On the other side, no help from you thee. I want to see how good the rest of your sisters are." I replied as she and the two cats left.

By the time Heather and Jasmine knocked and entered, I was standing at the bookshelf and looking at the black rose still looking as fresh as it had when Lady Darkness had given it to me. Not turning I said softly, "We have slacked off and by our inaction, caused Jade's death." I looked at them, "Heather, security of this house falls to you Always two girls answer the door, the second one will be armed with a shotgun and ready to defend our house and her sisters. Jasmine, I want armed guards on the perimeter and a reaction force ready at all times." I paused and then added, "Every single girl here must be willing and able to take a kill shot without hesitation. Now that I have taken control of the families for the east coast, I expect all hell to break loose. There is an old saying that says, if you must go, take along an honor guard."

I envisioned Sue and Lenny's bedroom and stepped forwards. Finding myself there I smiled and walked out and down to the kitchen. There I found a few of their bodyguards sitting around the table drinking coffee. They watched me unspeaking as I searched the cupboards before finding a cup and pouring my own cup. Sitting down at the table I sipped my coffee and said, "I am surprised that you can relax like this."

"Spade, if you weren't the boss's daughter..." One man said in a low voice.

Another stopped him and then turned to me, "Sam, I know you saved da boss and he owes you but you not find friends here. Drink your coffee and go."

I smiled sweetly and replied, "I'm not looking for friends. I'm waiting for Lenny and Sue to come home." I paused and looked at the first man, "More importantly I am waiting to see your reaction at their transportation when they arrive from my place."

"What do you mean by that?" the first man asked.

"She means if you crack a funny or even look at her wrong, Spade will gut you like a fish," the third man who hadn't spoken said looking at me.

"Her?" The first man replied and laughed. "Dat rich..."

The third man looked from him to me and said, "Spade, the Don would not like it if you kill him."

I smiled slightly, "You may be right Thomas, but this asshole will make a very good example for when my girls arrive with Lenny and Sue." I looked at the first man and added, "Don't worry about my relationship to the don. If you manage to lay a hand on me, no one will harm you or stop me as I slowly kill you. I'll even give you the first hit, stab or shot." I was about to continue when the sounds of running feet got louder.

A man called out, "Guys... Guys, you need to come see this. The boss is coming up the drive in a carriage being pulled by..." his voice suddenly stopped when I turned to face him. "Oh... um... hello Miss Samantha."

Turning back I said, "Just remember, fuck with me or mine and I will make you beg for a quick death." Setting down my coffee cup I walked out the back door. As I walked by the mouthy man I expected him to make a move. When he didn't I stopped at the back door, turned back to the table and said, "You know where to find me. I'll even give you the first shot without moving." He didn't make a move so I shrugged and headed outside.

Walking to the side of their house I jumped up, grabbed the edge of the brick wall separating out two houses and pulled myself up. Lying down on the top I looked over the edge. One of the girls was standing about three feet from the wall and five feet from me towards the front of the house. Moving slowly, I shimmed my way to where she was and said, "peek a boo, I see you..." As she spun around I dropped to the ground before her. In a commanding tone I said, "Yell mentally and fall to the ground. When your sisters come, you may moan but keep your mind blank as to who took you out."

As she fell I moved to the ivy and towards the front of the house until I was a good twenty feet away from her. Right on cue the response team rushed out and stood looking around. As the girl on the ground moaned loudly they all rushed over to her. Shaking my head I walked out into the yard and stood behind and to one side of them. "Slaves, I want you to freeze in the position you are now."

I smiled as one of them, one of my original girls, said softly, "oh shit."

"Oh shit is right," I replied. "Bang, bang, bang... You get the idea. You have all been shot... fall down in pain." I waved at them and rushed back into concealment. Once at the ivy I stopped and slowly made my way to a tree growing near me. Using it as cover I crossed the fence and went towards the front of the Don's house. I walked out his front gate and over to my house. I wanted to see how Angela was handling being away from home when all hell broke loose. What I found stopped me in my tracks.

Right at the gate, which was standing open. The two ponies, the cart, and their handlers were trying to see what was going on inside alone. Angela, Kitten, and Tigress had left them alone. Making a loud tisking sound I waited until they turned towards me. "You all have been captured. Go to the middle of the front yard and kneel facing each other. You will not speak or even think until I come to relieve you." I watched as they trudged off with lowered heads and pulled the cart into the gate. Closing it I felt out Heather and took a step towards her. I found her and Jasmine frantic as they moved first this way and that.