Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Da boss is busy with his fixer... come back later skirt." I replied as he crossed his arms.

Looking at Jenny I said, "I don't know why people cannot speak proper English."

"Don Bruce is busy with his lawyer Miss Spade. Please go home and if and when he is free I am sure he will allow you to make an appointment." The man said coldly.

"At least he said please," Jenny said to me. "Does that count for anything?"

"It does," I replied. Looking at the man I said, "Rather than me kicking your ass. Jenny here is just learning. Do you mind if she tries to remove you?"

The man snorted in reply as he looked at Jenny. "Unarmed?" she asked me.

"The fastest way I have found is to cold cock a man in the jaw while holding my pistol. However it only works if they are not expecting it. That way you get in a blow and have the drop on the man at the same time."

Jenny nodded and said, "That makes sense." Without looking at him she gave him a snap kick to his crouch. However he blocked it and smiled at her.

"No easy shots for you sister."

She growled and went to sweep his legs out from under him and found herself on the ground. I leaned up against the wall and pulled out a cigar. "Get up Jenny, you're making yourself look foolish." I lit it and took a few puffs as I watched the pair spar. I had to be thankful that the man so far was being nice and letting her attack. She was on her hands and knees and puffing like a freight train going up a hard hill when I finally stepped in. "Time out..."

I helped her to her feet and said. "You are not using your advantage pet. Think it through before you attack and please don't kill the nice man." I smiled at him as I stepped back to watch.

The door opened and Lenny peaked his head out to say, "George have you seen..." He didn't get any further because at the same time Jenny screamed and launched herself at the man and wrapped her legs around his belly. She clutched his Adam's apple as they fell into the office and on top of Lenny.

With fire in her eyes Jenny whispered, "Say uncle...."

"Uncle...." The man replied in kind. She released him and got up. As he got up he helped Don Bruce up and said, "Sorry Boss, I was just teaching dis dame how to fight." He looked at Jenny, "I want a rematch. That wouldn't have worked if I wasn't distracted."

"Deal," Jenny said as she calmed down. She picked up her hat and smiled at me.

"If you two are quite finished...." Don Bruce said hotly. He turned to me and added, "Come on in Samantha."

"Just a minute," I turned to the man and said, "I want to rent you for a day or two so you can spar with my girls."

"I work for da boss and not some dame."

"You want to rent George?" Don Bruce asked surprised.

"Yes. I can think of only two of us who can take him."

Don Bruce looked at me for a moment and smiled, "I think Angela would clean his clock but I don't know about you." He looked at George and then said, "If she can drop you, you can go if you want."

Looking at the man I said, "I'll make a deal with you. If I can drop you on my first try and with you expecting it, then you come to work for me part time and train my bodyguards."

"And when you lose?"

"If I lose, I give you the night of your life. If I don't measure up, I'm sure someone at my house will." I said with a smile.

To his credit he looked for approval from Don Bruce before turning back to me, "Deal."

I turned to Jenny, "Watch and learn." Turning back to the man I asked, "Ready?" He nodded and held his arms away from his sides slightly. Moving forward quickly made a half turn and slammed my right high heel into his left instep. Continuing the turn, I drove my right elbow into his solar plexus. Stepping out of the way I slammed my hand into the back of his neck. George was out cold before he hit the ground face first.

I smiled at Jenny and said, "Always plan your attack dear." Going into the office I and sat down and puffed my cigar with a smile on my face.

"I stand corrected," Don Bruce said. He closed the door and followed me into the office.

"Impressive Miss Spade," Mr. Cavendish said. He turned to Don Bruce and added, "I think you are right, we may be able to pull it off."

"Pull what off?"

"You taking over Samantha," Sue replied.

"Only in the background, you and Lenny will still be the figure heads." Looking at the lawyer I added, "Think of me as a consultant."

"You are too well known for that game to work Miss Spade. You and the families' have been locking horns for several years now." He looked at Don Bruce, "Lenny, call a meeting of your capos and introduce her formally. Once they have accepted her leadership, then you can call the other Dons in."

"Fine... Tonight at 7pm," I replied. "In the mean time, I would like to go pick up daddy's pistol."

On the way to the police station I made sure Jenny was on the jump seat facing the lawyer. I looked hard at him, "All right Mr. Cavendish, what is your real relationship to Lenny and Sue?"

"I'm their lawyer Miss Spade." He replied deadpan.

"Yea and I'm Sue's fairy godmother." I shot back. "As a lawyer you have too much pull. Before I get nasty and dig up every skeleton in your closet, who are you really?"

"Dig all you want Miss Spade, I have nothing more than stealing a dollar from my brother when I was young in my past." He replied smugly.

I guess Jenny felt my rage growing because before I could reply she had whipped out her forty five and had it pressed into one of his eyes. Cocking it she hissed, "You will answer mistress properly or I will kill you."

"What would you like to know Miss Spade?" Mr. Cavendish asked softly.

"Who are you really?"

"John Smith."

"and?"

"FBI,"

"What are you doing with the mob, Mister Smith?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked softly. "On a side note, your friend has a pistol pointed at the back of her head."

"Let him shoot, you will be dead before I will." Jenny replied coldly.

"Once we make it to the police station, you can consider your cover blown Mr. Smith. If I ever see you again you will not live through the encounter." I paused and then lowered my voice, "Look and see my true form."

He tilted his head back and looked at me. I smiled as his eyes got wide. Pushing fear towards them I listened as he and Jenny both whimpered. To her credit she kept the pistol pointed at his head as I said softly, "If you know what is good for you, you won't interfere with the changes I will make in the mob." I turned the fear into lust and waited until her pistol wavered and the bulge in his pants showed his excitement before continuing. "On the other hand, perhaps we can work something out. Would you like that John?"Bending forward until my lips touched his I whispered, "You need to work under me. You will submit to me, your mistress."

"I submit..." his voice whimpered softly against mine.

Leaning back I held out my hand for Jenny's pistol as I looked at her. "Ravish him." She all but threw the pistol to me as she launched herself towards him. In a matter of moments, she had his pants down and was humping him like nothing else in the world mattered. Turning his head towards mine I kissed him hard and whispered, "Cum and be mine."

Bending forward I said to the driver, "Stop the car please." He punched a button and the limo pulled over to the side and stopped. Getting out I opened his door and commanded, "Slide over, I'll drive."

"I'm not allowed to let anyone..." he started to say. He stopped when he found Jenny's forty-five pointed at his face.

"Slide over or else," I commanded once more. When he didn't move I pulled the hammer back. With a scowl he slid over and I got in the driver's seat.

Lowering the hammer on the pistol I handed it to him butt first and said, "Hold this for me." Putting the limo back into gear and traffic took only a few moments. Turning back to him I saw him pointing the pistol at me. Glancing into the rear view mirror I saw the pair still happily humping away. Turning my attention to the driver I said, "Oh put that thing down. We have business to discuss and not much time."

"You can't bribe me Miss Spade." The man said though he lowered the pistol. "Let me guess, no firing pin."

"Shoot and see," I replied.

"I don't need to," he said as he cleared the chamber and added as he set it down, "I can always use mine."

"I have one question before we continue. Are you clean or on the take?"

"Clean and it will take more than a hot chick to break me down." He replied.

"I got myself tangled up in the mob and the dirty politics of the city. If you have done any type of homework you should know that I am clean and have never played nice with trash. In fact you or at least Agent Smith knows I was set up to take a big fall because I stepped on some toes. Well now I have a chance to root out the crooked bastards in the force and political machine in this shithole of a city."

"I have read your dossier Miss Spade and it is a thick one indeed. If fact I am surprised you have lasted this long after harboring the local Don's daughter in that house of yours after he put out a hit on her." He paused and smiled, "Faking her death was a stroke of genius on your part. Get her to step forward and turn state's evidence would be a good faith gesture on your part."

"Even if she wasn't dead, I would tell you to go to hell. I would never put Frankie in jeopardy like that. Sooner or later her father would find out and she would never last a moment with you clowns." I replied hotly.

"She's dead? When? How?" The agent asked me in a shocked whisper.

"I killed her," Jenny replied from the backseat. I looked at her surprised. She was sitting beside Agent Smith and cuddling against him. "I was under orders from Suzi to take the house and she tried to stop me."

"You let her live?" The agent asked me surprised.

"She was following orders just as Frankie was." I paused and said, "So Frankie is dead and the only way I can take down the corruption she hated is from the inside. Now I ask again, will you work with me?" I was going to continue when the car stopped and I found we were at the police station. Getting out I walked up to the front door of the station and went in. Stepping up to the front desk I said to the clerk sitting behind the counter. "My name is Samantha Spade and I am here to retrieve my pistol."

The clerk looked at me and then behind me before picking up a phone, "Sergeant, Samantha Spade is here to pick up her weapon. Yes sir." Putting the phone down she said, "Someone will be here shortly."

A minute later the Sergeant from the day before came up and looked at me. "What do you want Spade?"

"I want my daddy's pistol which was illegally seized yesterday." I replied with hands on my hips.

He consulted his portable computer and called, "Send up item number X3244779281." A few minutes later a flat package arrived and the clerk brought it over. The Sergeant handed me a clip board and said, "Sign here."

"Not until I examine the pistol, for all I know I am signing for an empty package."

Rolling his eyes he pushed the package over. Opening it I checked the serial number and then the clip. "There are three rounds missing, two from the clip and one in the chamber. I want them returned," I said.

"Sorry those are evidence," the sergeant replied.

"What crime is Miss Spade charged with?" John asked stepping forward.

"It doesn't say here," the sergeant said looking at the readout.

"Find out or get someone who knows the answer," John commanded. He rested a hand on my arm and added, "Don't worry Miss Spade we'll get to the bottom of this."

"Sorry, everyone is too busy to talk to a stuff shirted lawyer about his crooked client." The sergeant said coldly. He looked at me and added, "Do you want the pistol or not. If not, then get out of here and let me get back to real work."

"Why you," I started but was cut off by the driver who came in with us.

"I've heard enough." He stepped forward and flipped out a badge. "Agent Newman FBI. I am placing you under arrest for conspiracy and obstruction, you have the right to remain silent and speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?"

"You can't arrest me," the sergeant sputtered.

Agent Newman pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the sergeant with one hand. With the other he fished out a pair of handcuffs and handed them to me. "I just did. Cuff him."

"My pleasure," I replied as I vaulted the counter. "Assume the position," I commanded. When he was slow in moving, I pushed the sergeant forward and bent him over the counter. I held him down with one hand though he struggled to stand back up. I kicked his legs apart and disarmed him before saying, "Stay there before I hurt you." I saw the clerk off to the side talking franticly on the phone and said, "Hang up." Her eyes met mine and she put the phone down. From that point on she kept her hands flat on the desk and eyes on me. Even when her phone rang she didn't move.

Reaching his ankles I felt his holdout and removed a stub nosed rocket pistol. It shot rocket powered bullets and was almost as lethal as my daddy's forty five. Setting it on the counter I said, "I thought these things were illegal."

"They are," Agent Newman said as he examined it. "Add passion of proscribed weapons to the charges."

I cuffed the sergeant and noticed Chief Bronson charging up. "Why hello Chief, I knew you would be along sometime," I said in a sweet voice.

"Spade, I knew it had to be you causing problems down here." He looked at the four of us and added, "Where is that blond bimbo sidekick of yours? Blowing someone for cab fare home?" I think only I and the clerk who gave out a little peep of sound at what happened next.

"She is about to blow someone away for fun," Angela said in a cold and dead voice from behind him. She had her pistol pointed at the back of his head. Pulling the hammer back with her thumb she said softly, "One move... just one is all I ask."

"You must be Angela," Agent Newman said simply. He raised his badge again and introduced himself. "Where are the missing bullets to Miss Spade's pistol?"

"The evidence locker is where they should be. Why is Sergeant O'Brian in hand cuffs?"

"He is under arrest," I replied with a smile. Just to make him sweat I said, "They are going to love getting a crooked cop in the big house."

"That's enough Miss Spade," John said. He looked at the clerk and asked, "Would you be so kind to ask the ballistics team and head of forensics to join us. Then you can call down to the evidence locker and ask the man there to come up with the bullets in question."

To her credit she looked at me for my slight nod before making the calls. I saw Sam working his way around behind Angela and said, "Sam, do you really want to cause a blood bath today? I recommend you and the others just let this little drama play out." I paused a second before adding, "This is the fed's game and not mine."

Angela put her pistol away and turned to walk over to Sam, "It would upset mistress if I killed you Sam. Please calm your coworkers." Mentally to me she said, "I have the bullets mistress. Do you want me to replace them?"

"Ask Sam who else tried to set me up and plant the bullets in their desk." I replied mentally.

Setting the phone down the clerk said, "I had to say the chief wanted them to get them to come up." She looked at me, "Is that alright?"

"Yes," I replied. I sent a wave of lust towards her and felt her excitement grow. Going over I sat on the edge of her desk and smiled as I pushed lust her direction. Once her hands drifted between her legs but I shook my head and she whimpered as she stopped.

In a small voice she asked, "May I go to the bathroom?"

Agent Newman replied, "Yes but come right back."

"To me, your mistress," I added in a whisper. The only reply was a lowering of her eyes before the clerk got up and hurried away. I expected Angela to drift into the chief's office but she came back with a smile on her lips. Instead I saw Sam look at me and then head the other direction.

Reaching us Angela slapped the chief on the ass as she passed him and joined me. Mentally she said, "That clerk is a little firecracker mistress."

John took that moment to ask, "May I ask what crime Miss Spade is charged with?"

"None, all charges were dropped as you know Mister Cavendish."

"If that is the case, why have you taken her pistol, kept it for a day, used three bullets, and now are unable to produce them?"

"I can't answer those questions. I have a district to run and keeping track of one case is far below my pay grade."

"Can't or won't?" Agent Newman asked. The chief remained silent so he added, "Chief Bronson?" He paused and then sighed, "Very well... Chief Bronson, I am placing you under arrest for conspiracy and obstruction, you have the right to remain silent and speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?"

The man kept his mouth shut so I said, "Angela, why don't you frisk and use O'Brian's cuffs on him."

"My pleasure," Angela replied. She frisked him and said, "He is unarmed but is wearing a shoulder holster. Where is it?"

"Try looking in your mother's cunt!" the chief replied.

The next thing I knew he was on the ground and holding onto his balls. "He tripped," Angela said looking at Agent Newman.

"Looked that way to me," He replied meeting her gaze.

She grabbed Sergeant O'Brian's cuffs and roughly handcuffed the chief. Pulling him to his feet she hissed, "Want to try that again?"

"In my desk..." Chief Bronson said in a hoarse whisper.

The clerk came back looking flushed and sat down with her eyes lowered. After a moment she raised her eyes and mouthed, "Thank you mistress."

My smile in reply was interrupted by Agent Newman who said, "Miss Spade, may I have a moment."

I went around the counter and walked over to him, "Yes?"

He turned so his back was to the others and said in a low voice, "How did you seduce her? I should add I can read lips."

"A handy skill," I replied. "I can show you a couple ways one of which would need Jenny to scratch your itch and the other is to simply say; she knew what I wanted and gave it to me."

"I need more than that Samantha."

"Okay but remember to keep it together. I turned towards the glass doors and smiled. "Look at our reflections and see with clear eyes."

Other than a soft gasp he didn't move. After a second he turned and looked at Angela and then back at the doors. "What am I seeing?"

"You tell me?" I said smiling at him.

"You both have transparent bat like wings waving in the air and are the vision of sex on two legs." Suddenly he stopped and looked at me, "Lilith?"

"No and not working for the same person. I am a free agent and Angela is one of mine. Although Lilith is my grandmother."

"We need to talk about what you showed me, but consider us working together. Now who all here is dirty that you know of?"

Angela answered in my mind, "Captain Jones, head of forensics. Sam is putting the missing bullets in his bottom left drawer in the back."

"Captain Jones, the head of forensics. My guess is that he has the bullets stashed in his desk so he can use them later to frame me. I don't know about Chief Bronson."

He nodded and turned back to the others. Looking at the clerk he said, "Call and find out what is taking them so long." He looked at the chief and added, "I am getting the impression they are sweeping things under the carpet." Almost before he finished, two men and a woman came up. The woman had a worried look in her eyes. "Which one of you is Captain Jones?"

"Who wants to know?" the woman asked after a glance at one of the men.

"The FBI wants to know. And who are you?" Agent Newman replied stepping forward.