Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Georgia..." the woman replied again after glancing at one of the men.

"The rest of your name and title please."

"Georgia Wise, ballistic tech first class."

Agent Newman looked towards the first man who replied, "Officer Griffith evidence tech day shift."

He turned his attention to the final man, the one the woman kept glancing at, "You must be Captain Jones." Looking all three over he said, "I am placing you under arrest for conspiracy and obstruction, you have the right to remain silent and speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand your rights?" Turning his attention to Angela he asked, "Will you see if you can find a police officer to escort the prisoners to the judge and three additional pairs of handcuffs."

Angela smiled and walked back to the squad room. A minute later she returned with Sam and another man I didn't know. She smiled as the three were handcuffed and then fell in beside Jenny as we walked back to the courtroom.

I stopped long enough to look at the clerk and asked, "Would you come as a witness please?"

"Of course," she replied following behind.

In the courtroom Agent Newman indentified himself and read the charges. He outlined the case of the missing bullets. When he was finished he placed his eye against the reader and spoke softly. A moment later he added, "Open read only file Samantha Spade." He paused and then added, "Miss Spade is working with the FBI to uncover corruption in the police and the connection to organized crime." He turned towards the clerk and said, "Please state your name and job classification please."

"Becky Davis, clerk third class." The clerk replied stepping forward.

"Miss Davis, were you in attendance when Miss Spade and her lawyer arrived?"

"Yes sir."

"Please tell the court what happened and what was said to and from Miss Spade and her lawyer." He listened as she described all that had happened from the moment we walked in until this point. When she was finished he said, "Thank you Miss Davis."

She looked around and then returned to sit down behind me and next to Angela. A robotic voice dead and without inflection said, "Reviewing video and audio feed. Complete. Searching for tracking chip for mentioned evidence. Found in office number 101 basement. Occupant: Captain Jones, desk, bottom drawer, left side."

"What?" Captain Jones said loudly. He looked at the ballistics tech and said savagely, "Georgia you fucking shit, you told me it was gone."

"No you said you wanted me to file it for you." Georgia looked toward the judge's bench and said, "Pull up feed from half an hour ago."

"Retrieving... complete. Incomplete retrieval."

A new voice just as metallic as the one before said, "Objection..."

"Overruled. Captain Jones enough evidence has been obtained and you are found guilty. You are to serve ten years at the federal prison on Rikkers Island. Take him away." The voice paused, "Officer Georgia Wise, you are found guilty of not following department procedures. You will pay a one thousand dollar fine and attend a conditioning program for following correct procedures."

"Never mind, you're fired," Chief Bronson said loudly.

"Officer Griffith, all charges against you are dropped. Release him."

"Sergeant O'Brian you are found guilty of all charges. In addition you are guilty of carrying a proscribed weapon. You are to serve fifteen years at the federal prison on Rikkers Island. Take him away." Two robots looking like nothing like men wheeled away from the wall and led the shocked man away.

"Chief Bronson, you are found guilty of slander and not following department procedures. You will serve sixty days at the federal prison on Rikkers Island. While there you will take sensitivity reconditioning. Take him away." The voice paused, "Officer Wise retrieve the evidence and return here at once."

"Samantha Spade, step forward." I stood and waited. "The court applauds your efforts and looks forward to seeing you again as you uncover corruption in the city. Do you wish to contest the judgments of this court at this time?"

"Yes your honor. I feel that the judgment against the ballistics tech is unfair. She was doing what her direct supervisor ordered her to. Even if she was not fired, she would have to quit. May I beg the court to drop the fine?" I paused and then added, "Also may I offer her a job working with the federal government and I in this case?"

"The FBI agrees with Miss Spade," Agent Newman said stepping forward.

Just then Georgia walked in. She looked from the bench to me and walked forward. As she stepped closer I pushed lust her way and held out my hand. She handed me the small evidence bag with three empty shell casings and bullets. "Here you are Miss Spade... Samantha..."

"Miss Davis," The robotic voice said. She turned to face the judge, "Miss Spade and the FBI have spoken in your defense. The fine against you have been dropped assuming you go to work for Miss Spade and the federal government."

"I accept." She looked at me, "Thank you."

"Go clear out your desk and meet me out front in ten minutes." I looked towards the bench knowing I was still being recorded, "Thank you your honor." I walked out with Agent Newman beside me and the others following. Once we were in the hall I looked back at Becky and said, "You on the other hand don't have any time. Pick up what you must have and leave with us."

Once we were outside I turned to Angela and said, "You drive, and stop at the gate. I want to test the others."

She smiled, "Can I help?"

"After you deliver our guests into Heather's hands yes." Mentally I added, "The girls will become slaves and house mates, the males will visit and be allowed to play. Also before joining me make sure there is enough black ooze. If not tell me."

"There is plenty. I helped the bitch into the vat while no one was looking."

"Good girl." Aloud I said, "Jenny why don't you ride up front with Angela. I want to talk to the others."

"As you command mistress," Jenny replied with a smile.

It took a lot less than ten minutes before Georgia joined us. Opening the back door of the limo I gestured for her, John and then to get in. Agent Newman and I got in last and sat on the jump seats facing towards the others. Before the door was closed, I was filling the space with raw lust. In a voice dripping with honey I said, "Don't let me stop you..." There was a rain of clothing as they ripped them off each other.

Still pumping lust into the limo I added, "But to make it interesting, you will only orgasm on my command." I waited a minute and then commanded, "Cum now!" Mentally I said, "You too Angela. Show these mortals what true devotion is like." From the front seat Angela screamed in pleasure and her musky scent filled the air. "Again... Cum for my pleasure!"

I kept them orgasming every five minutes for the first twenty minutes. Then I stopped, "Only I can give you this pleasure you feel. Give yourself to me fully in all ways and you will orgasm stronger than you ever have in your life." Four voices in back and two in front all submitted at the same time. Their minds were fully open to me in their submission. Of course Angela lasted the longest but in the end she also passed out. Luckily all I had to do was nudge her mind to wake her up.

"Mistress, that was incredible. I live only to serve and worship you." She said aloud.

I waited until the others woke up and toned down the lust. Even though, Angela's scent was enough to keep everyone in the car sexually excited. "When we arrive home, Angela and Jenny will take you inside and introduce you to Heather." I paused and then added, "Heather will show you around and with the help of your sisters, keep you entertained until I get in. I am going to test the security system out so when you hear shooting, stay inside."

"Live fire?" Beth asked. "But won't you get hurt mistress?"

"Not likely," Angela said from up front. "I watched her take eleven nine millimeter shots from five feet away and ignore it."

"It was eight shots. The rest went wild." I replied. I looked at Agent Newman and pulled my forty five. "Chest shot please."

He took it and looked at me for a long moment before pulling the trigger. The roar of the forty-five in the enclosed cabin was deafening. I smiled at their shocked expressions and took my daddy's pistol back. "As you see, I am still here and kicking."

Georgia reached forward and touched my chest where the bullet hit me. In a hushed voice she asked, "How?"

"You will see once I am done testing the security." I paused and then added, "While submitting fully has it perks, there is a slight down side. Right John?"

"I thought so until just now. Now I think you might be able to pull it off mistress." He looked at the pair of women in the back seat with us and said, "Our mistress is the goddaughter of Don Bruce and he has handed control of the East Coast Mafia to her."

"As you can guess, John is also a fed as opposed as a lawyer," I chimed in. "You can also guess that there might be a few people upset with his Don Bruce's actions."

"All hell is going to break loose," Agent Newman said sadly. "And we are the cannon fodder."

"No, once I am done anything short of a head shot and you will be protected."

"Even gutting like a fish and having your heart removed will only inconvenience you." Jenny said turning around to face the back seat. "You can ask Suzi about it."

"I did a tad more than that Jenny. Suzi's companion begged for their death before we reached an understanding. Anyways, I made a promise to Sue that the woman who ordered Frankie's death would be gutted like a fish before her eyes." I looked at Agent Newman, "I always keep my promises."

"Always?" He asked.

"Always." I paused and then added, "You are free."

He looked at me for a long time not speaking. Finally he said, "Free to live a life knowing I had heaven in my hands and tossed it away. No, I would rather die a quick death mistress than be free if it means losing you."

"Amen!" Angela said from the front seat.

"Our Mistress only asks complete devotion and in return gives her love and pleasure a thousand times greater than could ever be felt without her." Jenny added.

"Even when we stumble and fail, she doesn't get mad. She picks us up and helps us become stronger and better people in all ways," Angela said softly.

"I wouldn't go that far. Betray me and the wrath of hell will seem like a picnic. Fail to be kind to your sisters and brothers and your death will be so fast that you won't realize your dead before the grim reaper taps you on the shoulder." I paused and looked at them. "On the other hand, the sex and feelings of pleasure is something special as you know."

I caught sight of Jenny looking at Angela after a moment she said, "Good, no one will miss her."

"Mistress, how may I serve you?" Beth asked. "I am only a clerk. A clerk with a cat... I had a cat I guess."She looked down.

"I have two cats now though when you see them you might be surprised. Another one won't hurt anything." I looked towards Angela, "Angela, change of plans. I will go up to the house and you take Beth to get her cat and bring them back. Then we will link up."

"Thank you Mistress," Beth said raising her eyes and smiling.

The limo stopped and I went over to the gate. "Open saz me," I intoned. When that didn't work I pushed the little call button and heard Jasmine's voice, "Yes?"

"Dear, please open the gate I have guests and would hate to keep them waiting." A moment later the gate opened and I got back in the back. Angela drove up and around the back before parking. She and Jenny jumped out and opened both back doors. I got out followed by the others.

Angela walked over to Beth and asked, "Ready sister?"

"Sure," Beth replied.

Angela hugged her and in an instant they were gone. The other three stood open mouthed and stared at where they were. "What the fuck?" Agent Newman asked.

"You think that's something, wait until you see Kitten and Tigress run through walls as if they weren't there," Jenny giggled.

"The cat who walks through walls... cute joke but Robert Heinlein has been dead a long time," Georgia said.

"He was nice man," Kitten said. "Kitten was sad when he died."

Georgia looked at Kitten and then me and back to her, "I wished I lived when he was alive. I love his books. My name is Georgia."

"Kitten like Georgia already." Kitten looked at me and asked, "Momma, can Kitten and Georgia go talk about Robert?"

"In a moment Kitten." I looked at Georgia and said, "You don't seem surprised at the sight of my Kitten."

"Mistress, I got over being surprised after seeing you shot."

"Momma shot?" Kitten asked in a panic filled voice.

"Momma is okay Kitten. It was a demonstration." I replied. I turned to Heather who had walked up and said, "Heather, this is John, Georgia and... Greg. Along with Beth who is bringing her cat along are your new brothers and sisters. Please keep them entertained in the play room while I give the guards a live fire test. Remind them Jenny will be with me and if anyone goes for a head shot and kills her, her death will be slow and as painful as I can possibly make it."

"They know mistress," Heather replied.

"A new Tigress?" Kitten asked. "Can Tigress and I play with her?"

"Her or him... yes make friends." I replied. I turned to Jenny, "Ready?"

She removed her coat and hat. Setting them down on the hood of the car she smiled, "Yes mistress."

"Good idea," I removed my hat and coat also and placed it on the hood next to hers. Taking her in my arms I stepped and we were in my office. "Let them get ready and then worried." Going to my desk I pulled out a bottle and poured three glasses. Handing one to her I gestured for her to sit down. "You did great today Jenny, thank you."

"No thank you mistress for having faith in me." Jenny said not drinking.

Picking up my glass I tossed it back and said, "Drink up."

She picked up the glass and drank it all down. Or at least she tried to; she sputtered and gagged a bit. Looking at me with shock she finally said, "That's tea!"

I laughed as I replied, "Of course, I have ole Kentucky rat poison if you rather, but this is just unsweet tea. What have you learned?"

"Things are never what they appear," Jenny said after a moment.

I nodded and pulled out my pistol and slid the clip out. Replacing the three missing out of the clip I said, "That brings me to cracking into the house from the outside. You will go in from the front west corner once Angela creates a commotion in the back. I want you to do the same from your point entrance point. Finally I will cross and stroll up to the house unopposed."

"I like it," Angela said in my mind. A moment later she showed up and added aloud, "I bet I make it inside before you do."

Ignoring her I said, "Jenny you need to disable any of your sisters you meet before captured. Try for a leg shot. Once you are cornered, give up. Now, if anyone asks..." I paused and smiled, "You can only say you think I will try to sneak in around the fire fight that Angela will be causing." I handed Angela my Daddy's forty five. "I won't need it. One last thing... close your eyes." I stood, kicked off my heels, stood against the wall right by the door and blended in. Holding still I said, "Open your eyes and find me using human vision only." I had to add the last part because Angela would look in infer red and find me in a second.

They looked around and Jenny even looked under the desk. Mean while Angela went over by the file cabinet and looked behind it and even out the window on the ledge. When she turned around our eyes met and I knew she saw me because they got large. "Son of a bitch!" She grabbed Jenny's arm and pointed at me, "Look at the eyes..."

I winked at them and let my coloring shift back to black living latex with my own hair color and flesh toned face. "If I had my eyes closed you never would have seen me." I paused and then added, "Since I don't know what Jasmine figured out for alarm systems, I don't know how to beat it yet. But once you are ready to move. Look for sound or light beams that can be gone over. Questions?"

When there were none I went to Jenny and wrapping my arms around her stepped forward. We arrived against the wall outside the front western corner. Kissing her softly I whispered, "Take your time and have fun. You may be able to crawl across the lawn to the bushes by the front door before being found. Wouldn't that be a hoot?"

She grinned and whispered, "It sure would."

I took a step and the eastern side of the house outside the wall. Right near the gravel parking lot on the neighbor's lawn was a massive hickory tree. More than once Heather had groused about the tree dropping nuts in the fall. Crawling up the tree, I blended in and continued until I could see over the fence. I smiled at the view.

While Heather had taken my advice and moved the girls away from the wall, they were spending more time looking left and right than their sectors. Also, the closest girl was almost right under me. I could crawl out on the limb I was sitting on, jump down and knock her out before she knew it. Suddenly I heard shots coming from the back of the property. Angela got caught out. "What the fuck?" I asked Angela mentally.

"Jasmine was waiting in the middle of a briar patch and shot at me just as I landed next to her. I returned fire, took her pistol away, knocked her out and now working my way clear."

"Good girl," I replied mentally. I was going to wait but the girl below me had run towards the back of the house when the shots rang out. I looked towards the next girl down the line and she was facing the front. Taking a chance I jumped. I reached a pickup and crawled quickly under it and faded from view.

I thought I heard shots from the front of the house and then what seemed like a gun battle. The side door slammed open and I saw feet running out and towards the front. Sooner or later someone would start doing a real search so I moved slowly out and towards the side door. I figured I could get next to it, and inside before anyone realized it.

At the side of the door next to the steps I leaned back slightly against the lattice and heard a soft click. Reaching my hand back I pushed against the lattice work and felt it open. Curious I crawled under the house and closed the latticework softly. With it closed I looked around and saw a glow like that of a firefly. Crawling towards it I saw it was one of four tiny LED's dimly glowing on the ground. Feeling around theme I felt a metal trap door about two and a half feet square. I continued feeling around and then over my head and felt a button. "In for a penny," I thought to myself.

The trap door slid back. I felt in the hole and felt metal rungs set on a wall. Lowering myself in I crawled down for what seemed like forever. The only light I had was a dim glow at the base far below. Finally reaching it I could make out an open doorway and again four tiny lights in a square about four inches across on a far wall. Sliding my feet along the floor I reached the glowing square and felt a large button. Pushing it, caused the lights to come on and the door above me to clang shut.

Going through the doorway I found myself in a control room of some type. Along one wall was a bank of monitors which came on one by one and displaying views of the interior of the house. There was also a spiral staircase leading down. Ignoring the monitors I went down to another level and found a barracks, kitchen and armory containing things that made the rocket pistol seem like a cap gun. Going back up I sat at the monitors and saw Jenny being dragged in and dumped on the floor inside the house. From the view it looked like she had been shot several times.