Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, to me now," I mentally commanded.

"But I.... Yes mistress," She replied. A moment later she was standing next to me and looking around in surprise. "Where are we mistress?" She looked at the monitors and then said, "Poor Jenny... They shouldn't just leave her out in the foyer like that."

"Angela can your sisters hear you?"

"I can talk to them yes mistress."

"Then tell Heather that if they don't take care of Jenny's wounds I will personally make her pay." I paused and then added, "You can add that I sound very pissed."

A moment later the monitor showed several girls rushing out to the foyer and picking up Jenny. We watched as they took her through the house and up to the play room where she was given basic first aid by the four new slaves. Angela turned and looked at me, "So where are we anyways?"

"Best I can figure a bunker below the basement. Go check out downstairs while I look up here." I sat down and began opening drawers. The only things I found was a floor plan of the house that included several tunnels leading down to this room throughout the house and a portable computer link. Instead messing with the computer link I studied the floor plan. Apparently there were other bunkers, smaller than this one buried around and under the house. However I had no idea what they were for since the plans referenced a manual I couldn't find.

Finally Angela came back upstairs and said, "Mistress, there is enough space and weapons to supply and house a company."

Pointing at the floor plan I smiled, "Shall we give them a scare? You take this tunnel and have a seat in the living room. I will take this other one, go to the bathroom near to the front door and walk across the hall to my desk in the study." Angela giggled and we went our separate ways.

I was sitting at the desk when I heard a scream and Angela's voice, "Hi Jasmine." A few minutes later Angela followed by Jasmine and Heather came in. Both girls had their eyes down and stood before the desk as Angela sat across from me.

"How many wounded?"

"Six," Heather replied. "Not including Jenny."

"She would have made it had not one of the guards tripped over her," Angela said quietly.

"What is my one cardinal rule Heather?"

"We take care of each other," she replied softly.

"Then why was she left like a piece of dead meat in the front hall?"

"I wasn't aware she was still out there mistress. I was distracted by the idea that Angela had to be close if Jenny managed to make it within ten feet of the front door." Heather paused and then added, "I have no excuse. I am sorry."

"Heather, you can't let yourself get distracted. That is almost as fatal as getting flustered. Learn and move on." I paused, "If they had not been hidden in plain sight, I expect you would have caught both. However a weak point I found is the side parking. You know that hickory tree you are always bitching about? I came over there and rolled under a truck. From there I saw the response team go by and made my way in."

She looked surprised and then nodded, "I'd love to take a saw to that tree someday."

Jasmine added, "No wonder we never saw you cross."

"Did you know about the bunker?" I suddenly asked.

"Bunker? What bunker?" Heather replied.

"The one down there," I pointed down. "We will deal with it later, first I want all brass cleaned up and everyone up in the playroom in twenty minutes." As they turned to go I gestured for Angela to come closer. "Love, I want you to check out every one of the tunnels into the bunker. I bet there is something more hidden down there. Call it a gut feeling."

She looked at me for a long moment before saying softly, "I will find it mistress." With that Angela was gone.