Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have nine of your sisters down, two ponies and their handlers missing Heather... What are you going to do?"

Heather turned sharply towards me, opened her mouth once or twice before breaking down and crying... "I don't know."

"You had better know before it happens for real." I commanded. "You two come with me and tell your other sisters to join us." I walked out the front door and stopped at the four kneeling and crying softly. I waited until all, including Angela Kitten and Tigress joined us before saying, "Until I know you four can fully protect each other no matter what else happens, there will be no more cart pulling. Go put up your cart and harness. Then return here to this position and wait my punishment."

I went to where the guard was and said, "Come show where you where when I dropped you." She came up and stood looking towards the house. Jumping up I laid on the top of the wall. "This is where I was and I can think of two ways without firing a shot to take you out." I looked at her and then the other girls. "I know you don't have experience in this sort of thing, that's why I put you through the wringer. So what would you do to fix?" I pointed at Angela.

"Face the fence to start with," Angela said softly.

"Yes, that and if you are ten feet from the wall you can see better and have a less chance of being surprised. What else? Anyone?" No one spoke up and I shook my head, "Guard in pairs. I may get one but not both before the alarm is called. Keep your eyes and body moving. A static person is a dead person."

I paused to let that sink in before continuing. "Dear, please lay down where you were. Reaction force, come forward and stand where you were when I took you out." As they moved forward I jumped down and stood where I was half hidden in the ivy. "This is where I was when they arrived. I was standing just as you see me now. But what did the reaction force do? Look at their position. All I had to do was move out from under cover and go bang."

"Jasmine, what is an easy fix?" I asked looking at Jasmine.

Jasmine looked at the girls and then asked, "May I?" I nodded and smiled as she rearranged the eight girls. Stepping back she said, "One to check the condition of her sister. The rest must watch all points of the compass. No surprises."

"Correct." I looked at Heather, "You have one down, then the reaction force is dropped somehow... what do you do?" She mumbled and looked down... "Louder Heather."

"I don't know mistress."

"You have been through things like this with me in the past love. What do I have you do?"

"Turn turtle." Heather said in a question like voice.

"Correct." I looked around the gathered girls, "You do not freak you do not panic. You get into the house and to safety. Those who are down know that I will move heaven and hell to free you or avenge your death. You know something bad is out there so shoot first and ask questions later." I paused and then said, "You will go inside and work out a guard placement and rotation. In addition I want a plan of attack for a reaction force and backup. All of you will work it out together in case something happens to one, the rest can continue. You have six hours, When complete Heather you will submit it to me personally. Jasmine, I want a way to know where someone crossed over the fence. You should have had that already. So make damn sure you have something fool proof. You have one hour to design it."

As they turned away I commanded, "Angela you and the cats remain." Once we were alone I said, "You three are the reason those four are going to get punished. You should have seen them safe to the house even if they would have drawn fire. Leaving them alone at the gate was a mistake. At the very least you could have sent kitten and Tigress forward while you protected the others." I sighed, "Your punishment is the knowledge that they are being punished by your mistake."

Walking away from them I returned to the four kneeling silently. "Come with me." I led them inside and to the bedroom that Heather had turned into a small stable. As I bound the two handlers and put my ponies in their bit gags and arm binders I said, "You four have been captured by someone unknown. You know I will rescue you soon or later. However I also have eight of your sisters who have been shot and perhaps dead and another who could die after being stabbed and knocked out. You wake to find yourself in a locked room. Are you going to hunker down and wait or try to escape? If you do not make it out in two days, I will rescue you."

I went to the door and looked back at them, "All four of you are smart women. If you don't panic I know you will be out in no time." I smiled, "If you make it out, you four and I will have a night of fun alone in any way you wish." Out in the hall I found Angela, Kitten and Tigress kneeling in a row. Looking at them I knew what was coming and said, "The answer is no."

"Samantha, please take out your anger on us and not them," Kitten said not meeting my eyes.

Before I could answer I heard a thumping and suddenly a hoof broke through the wall. "Hold that thought." I opened the door and looked in, "Before you bust through the drywall all the way, I will give you your escape. Please think about how to get out of your bondage. Not all walls will be so easy to knock down." Closing the door I turned back to the three kneeling. "You want to be punished then I grant your desire. But when it comes, remember you asked for it and don't bitch. I want a knife, taser and a pistol."

As they fled to get the items I walked to the play room. Entering I found the girls were working in groups. While most were working together I saw two girls almost to blows. I listened and it seems they were fighting over four platters that they were using to write on. One of the girls had one and the other three. Instead of sharing equally the one with three said, "Fuck you bitch. Find your own platters."

Stepping forward quickly I grabbed the woman by the neck and said, "You will do just fine for my demonstration." She started to struggle until she was in my face and then held still. I could smell her fear and smiled coldly. "Oh yes you have a good reason to fear. It's time you learned manners and I'm just the one to teach you." I guided her to the raised platform and commanded, "Stay right here."

Stepping down I clapped my hands loudly. All of the others stopped and looked at me. I pointed to the floor and they knelt in place. "You should know that I will keep trying to break through the defenses and reach the house. However, instead of playing, it will be the real thing." I looked at Kitten who had the taser and gestured for it. She came forward and handed it to me before kneeling with her head down.

Turning I shot the woman and watched as the electrical current dropped her to the ground. I let her twitch a few moments before walking over and pulling the darts out. Turning to the others I said, "I could just as easily slit her throat as pulled the darts out." Dropping the taser before Kitten I added, "Speaking of knives..." Tigress came forward and handed me a knife.

I looked at it and smiled at the woman. "Dodge the knife." I paused and then threw it at her. It did two and half turned and slammed butt first into her chest. Walking to her I said softly, "You will have to do better than that when I try to shoot you." Picking up the knife I turned to the others and said louder, "I was never one for throwing a knife worth a damn." I spun around and slammed the knife into her thigh. The woman screamed in pain and after a look from me quieted to a whimper. She made no move to remove the knife from her leg. As I said, "That could be anyone of you. I surprised you, gave you a good sticking and stole your weapon."

With fear in her eyes Angela walked up and handed me her pistol. "Please mistress don't do this," her mind whispered to me.

Ignoring her I pulled back the slide and chambered a round. "You have a knife in your leg or other parts and I have your pistol. Who will win?" I turned and looked at the woman, "Well bitch? Who is fucked now?"

"I am mistress..." the woman whimpered.

"Perhaps yes... Perhaps no...." I looked at the others. I have disabled your sister. Before the reaction team can reach me, I can be hidden. The only one who can stop me has a knife in her leg." Turning back I said, "If you don't fight back, I will reach the house and slaughter everyone. Do you really want their deaths on your hands?"

"no...."

"Then stop me before I take out the reaction force as they charge out." I turned my back on her and commanded, "Reaction force stand..." As they stood I raised the pistol and took aim. I smiled at them and shot the first one in the leg and moved my aim to the next. Before I could shoot again I heard a scream and was able to slightly turn duck the attacking woman. As she passed me I tripped her and walked over to look down with the pistol pointed at her. "A little slow on the attack and next time don't scream in rage." I paused and then added, "Both of you heal yourselves."

Still looking down I said, "Next time you tell one of your sisters to fuck herself I will put a bullet in your brain and there will be no coming back from it." Raising my eyes I said, "Reaction force, kneel."

I walked to the platform and up on to it. "Angela will teach each of you to shoot. If you can't center punch a surprise target at thirty feet then I will personally show you and her how to do it properly." I paused and continued, "Kitten will teach you how to fight. Again, if you can't drop an opponent you both will feel what being shot or knifed feels like first hand." I looked at Tigress who looked up with worry in her eyes, "Tigress here will teach you how to react to an attack without becoming a target. Of course it will be a live fire exercise."

"It is one thing to have a stranger die in your arms, it is a different thing to lose one you love. I will not go through that again!" I said. I spent a long moment looking at them before dropping my eyes and saying softly, "Never again..." Raising my eyes I walked out. I didn't want to face them or anyone right then. However I stopped before Angela and said, "I want to see you, the cats, Jasmine, and Heather for a minute please Angela."

Going out I stopped outside the play room or what should have been called the war room and looked at the five, "I don't expect you to turn everyone into warriors over night." I looked at Heather and Jasmine, in addition I don't expect a fool proof plan tonight. However I want something that you can use to build on as we find flaws in the system."

"Mistress, if I may..." Heather said not looking up at me.

"You may and look me in the eye when talking Heather."

"Yes mistress, thank you," Heather replied raising her eyes and smiling. "One issue we have already found is the proposed gate you wish to put in. It creates a weak place in the wall. Would you at least consider not having one?"

"Jasmine?" I asked looking at her.

"It begs to be used to push through on an attack," Jasmine said slowly.

"You need to go watch some old action movies." I said shaking my head. "Angela, why would I want a weak point in the wall?"

"Given your hint, I would say because you want to create a killing field." Angela said simply. She looked at Jasmine, "Jimmy, what would happen if we placed a big rock about ten feet in front of the door with automatic weapons placed at forty five degree angles from the door on each side of it?"

Jasmine giggled, "Suck them in and mow them down."

Nodding I turned back to Heather, "Make sense now?"

"Yes mistress,"" she replied.

"Angela, can you shift things around in the basement and make a shooting range? Even if it is only twenty feet, that's at least something." Almost before I finished I realized the five before me knew something I didn't. "Spill it."

"Mistress, after the shooting lesson you gave us, we have been practicing down there already," Heather said.

"Good thinking." I replied. I looked at them and said, "Loves, I have a tiger by the tail and it is a matter of time for all hell to break loose. First of all I am not Italian, I'm a woman, and have already made the better dead list with a large portion of the east coast mob. Now, I have gods own target painted on me and anyone near me will get mowed down when the attack happens. If anyone comes up with a way to not have the families hit us, I want to hear it."

When there wasn't a reply I sent them back in. Kitten and Tigress hung back and Kitten asked, "Momma may we work together?"

I looked from one to the other and then said, "Very well. However, momma's babies will have to talk as adults." I paused and looked at Tigress, "We both know you can speak aloud and choose to remain silent. But for this task you have to speak. Some things come out better aloud."

She closed her eyes and then opened them. In a slow voice Tigress said, "I... understand... momma."

I stroked her face and said tenderly, "Good girl." I looked at Kitten, "If anyone needs me, I will be ravishing the ponies." I walked to the stable and of course found the four were still bound. Figured out what you want for a reward?" I paused and listened to their muffled replies for a moment before nodding, "As you wish," I shifted to my true form and began filling the room with wonton lust. Within moments the four were mewing though their gags and hips were thrusting wildly. I pounced on them and moved from one to the next feeding from their lust. As I fed I slammed pure pleasure into their minds until they melted in a puddle of unbridled lust. By the time I finished all four were out cold and would be that way for a while. I unbound them and removed the gags before leaving. Still feeling need to be pleasured I mentally commanded Angela to meet me in my room.

Entering my bedroom I found her kneeling at the foot of the bed and waiting my pleasure. I spread my wings and pulled her up into a tight embrace. As my wings folded over us both I kissed her and my mind dove into hers. There, I saw what she really wanted. She wanted to truly be dominated, just like Mother had done to her creations, Angela wanted me to do to her. Still kissing her I sat on the edge of the bed and commanded mentally, "Pleasure me."

Unlike when I had a battle of wills with one of Mother's other daughters, Angela didn't fight back as her mouth and tongue worshiped my slick cunny. It wasn't until I reached the very end, her inner core that I found fear and resistance. I tore it out of her mind and heard a mental snapping sound, like that of a twig breaking. Angela was mine.

As I orgasmed, I heard the phone ringing. It stopped and I was getting ready for round two with my pure slave who wanted nothing more than seeing me happy when there was a knock at the door. Opening my wings I called out, "Enter..."

Heather came in and stopped dead. The scent of my pleasure mixed in with Angela's lust hit her like a ton of bricks. She closed her eyes and pinched the inside of one arm. Opening them she looked over my head and said, "A Mr. Cavendish is on the phone mistress. He says he is your lawyer and needs to speak to you."

Sighing I stood and walked to the phone on my night stand. "This is Samantha Spade."

"Good afternoon Miss Spade. I have been informed that the charges against you have been dropped. I can be there in five minutes to pick you up and take you to the station to make sure the paperwork is in order."

"Are you visiting Lenny? If so I can meet you there in a few."

"Why yes and that would be good. Goodbye."

Hanging up the phone I looked at Heather who was still fighting the lust that filled my room. "I am going out. I want Jenny to go with me." Looking at Angela I commanded mentally, "Dispose the slave who was a bitch quietly. I do not need her kind here. Then prime Heather and Jasmine so that I can make them daughters. Of all the humans here, they have earned it."

"It will be as you command mistress," her mind sang back to me with joy.

Jenny came up and knelt just outside the door as I said to Heather, "When I return it will not be through the front door. If Jenny or I make it inside, you and Jasmine will be made an example of." I lowered my voice, "It would kill me to hurt you two but if I must know I will for the greater good."

"I know goddess," Heather replied looking down. She raised her eyes and met mine as she added, "But you won't find us easy marks this time around mistress. You won't make it without being tagged at least once."

"Just tell your trigger happy sisters no head shots. I can live through it but if one kills Jenny what Suzi went through will seem like a picnic." I looked at Jenny, "Find a double shoulder harness, .45's each side and a duster and hat if possible."

"She can use mine mistress," Angela said from behind me. She got up and scooted around me, "This way Jenny."

I put on my empty should holster, duster, and hat and headed to the front door. Jenny was waiting for me and looking scared. "Let me guess, Angela said for you to take care of me or else."

"No mistress," Jenny said softly. "It's just that I have never fired a gun before."

"It's really simple. I reached in and pulled one of the pistols out. "Pull the slide to chamber a round. You only have to do it the first time," I added as I pulled the slide and showed her that one was in the chamber already. "On the side is a little switch. See it? Up and down... Up is safe and down means you can pull the trigger." I demonstrated it a few times and then held the pistol out at arms with both hands wrapped around the grip. "If you have time this works best. Point, focus on the front sight, that little nub on the front, and pull the trigger. Keep your arms locked otherwise the recoil will push the pistol into your face."

I handed the pistol to her and standing behind her steadied her arms. "FIRE IN THE HOLE," I shouted. "Aim at the candle on the left side of the mantle and squeeze the trigger. Like you are finger hugging someone." The .45 went off with a lour roar. "Good, now safe the pistol." I watched as she did before walking from the foyer into the living room. About two inches to the right and slightly down of the candle stick was a new hole in the wall.

"Not bad for the distance." I said praising her. As we walked back to the foyer I said, "However, most of the time you don't have time. That is where a single hand shot comes from." I showed her the stance and pretended to shoot the candle. "Now you try it Jenny." She closed her eyes and brought up the pistol quickly and fired. Like before she missed but it still would have hit if she was aiming at the center of a man's body. I heard galloping steps and a moment later the foyer was full of women. "Sorry all, my bad."

Heather looked at Jenny and then the pair of holes in the wall. Turning towards me she asked, "Why did you have to shoot up the living room?"

"Because I would rather the woman who is going to watch my back knows how to shoot. Put it on my bill..."

I must have come across strong because Heather suddenly knelt with her head to the floor and said, "Forgive me mistress, I didn't mean to question you."

"I would have asked for someone to practice on, but not knowing how good a shot Jenny is would put one of your lives in needless harm. Better a wall than one of your sisters." I looked at Jenny and said, "Come along." Once outside I pulled Jenny close into a hug and mentally stepped towards Sue and Lenny's bedroom. Arriving I saw Jenny was unnerved by the trip and held her close and kissed her. "Nothing to fear pet."

"Nothing to fear..." Jenny said with glazed eyes. They cleared as she added, "As you command mistress, I will be fearless for you."

I was mildly surprised that we made it down the stairs and all the way to the Don's office before seeing someone. One of his men, I didn't know his name but he had been at the table this morning was standing outside the door. "Announce me," I said.