Scott the Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Aster, good to see you again. Ready for camp?"

"Sure am, I can't wait!" She strode across the dock, not stopping until her bare, tanned legs were within arm's reach.

Aster was the kind of nymphet that made Scott's heart race. She was originally Swedish, her parents having moved to the states when she was very young. Now a fully naturalized, patriotic college cheerleader, she was a sight to behold. Her high cheekbones and winning smile were framed by a mane of light blonde hair, her figure could catch the eye from a distance. Scott was aware that there were rumors that Aster had stopped observing the rules about abstinence. It was understandable that her faith would waver once she stopped going to church and started living full time at college, not that Scott had heard any details. It had been a surprise to get her check in the mail.

"Alright I hope it's a good camp this season. Uh, just fixing these planks here if you don't mind."

"Not at all!"

Her standing so close was causing Scott's vixen alarm to go off in his head. Subconsciously, his experience with Gabrielle made him wary of coquettes. As he switched his focus from his task to her, it occurred to him that the cooks had gone on their big shopping run. There was not a soul around for a mile or more.

"I just want to say that I was really impressed with what you did," Aster said. "You had a goal and -- wow! Now this whole camp is yours! Pretty freaking awesome."

"Yep!" Scott smiled.

"When I heard you spoke at church, I told my mom and dad I'm proud of you. I also personally paid out of my own pocket to come here. My parents would have paid, but I stepped up because I so admire a man of action."

'Step up' was one of the camp's catch phrases. Even when used incessantly, it never seemed to grow old. Scott smiled and sensed the flattery, but didn't know exactly what she was leading up to. He looked up from his work and smiled politely.

"Thanks," he said. She looked like paradise, he thought to himself. His gaze drifted down to her shorts for a second too long. She plopped down cross-legged beside him, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Hey, I was wondering," Aster began. She hesitated for a moment, then blurted her question. "Are you dating again?"

"No, just single right now."

"So you're available?" she asked, absently brushing her lips with one hand and then running the pad of her thumb down the front of her shirt. She folded her hands between her legs and soon began fidgeting.

"Yeah," he exhaled, finally breaking free of her entrancing movements. She was definitely flirting, he thought. She was perhaps going beyond flirting at this point. He could play it cool, but the thought of Aster being interested him turned his stomach in knots. She was out of his league, but he would hit it so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

"Chill out Scott," he told himself. "The very notion Aster wants sex from you is nothing more than your feverish imagination. Get a grip, be cool. She is probably trying to play matchmaker with a homely computer nerd who needs a pen pal, nothing more."

"Well I'm finishing up work here" he said. "After this, I'm just going to go gather some rakes so everyone can rake a few leaves along the main road. The counselors will meet in the afternoon, and there will be food at noon for those that get here early. You are pretty early, by the way. Did you see what I wrote in the email?"

"Oh, I did," she giggled. "I just wanted to see which cabin I got. Is that okay?"

Scott sighed inwardly. Her giggle was delightful. At least she treated him with respect and as a friend. The best he could do was to play his part.

"No problem. The cabin assignments are listed at the welcome lodge. You can bring your things to your cabin whenever you're ready. It's certainly good to have you back this year. See you soon."

Scott turned back to his work. He pulled a galvanized nail from the pouch in his nail belt, and held it a perpendicular to the plank. After a series of hammer blows, the nail sat flush with the wood. Aster covered her ears and waited for Scott to finish. He reached for another nail and drove it in, and then slipped his hammer back into its holding ring.

"So actually, I saw that sign," Aster interjected. "It says I'm in cabin 34, but I was wondering if you could put me in cabin 7."

Cabin 7 was a uniquely appointed cabin. It was a stone lodge, with cabinets and a couple of electrical outlets. It was also closest to the laundry cabin, and close (but not too close) to the girl's bathroom. Scott had assigned that "cabin" to the youngest girls, who also had the oldest female counselor, Hannah.

"I'm sorry, but Hannah has to be in that cabin," he explained. "The youngest girls always get that cabin, and we like to have someone responsible and capable to watch the young ones." The second assertion was bullshit, as Scott had no idea what Carol's rationale was when she assigned counselors and cabins. It had never been his problem. "Not that there's anything wrong with you, but that's the order of things."

"What? That's not how it's supposed to be. The oldest counselor gets the oldest team! I had no problem taking care of the 12-year-olds last year, and I really liked that cabin."

"I see." Scott looked out over the lake. Then he looked back to the blonde, her brilliant waves shimmering in the sunlight. "Let me think about it. If I have to change your assignment, I'm going to have to change a lot of spreadsheets."

As he spoke, she began to shuck off her clothes, revealing a red and white bikini beneath. Both colors contrasted beautifully with her nearly flawless tanned skin.

"Hey, what are you—"

"I'm a lifeguard, don't worry. May I swim for a bit while you think on it?"

Scott swallowed. The bikini was fairly modest but Aster's lovely curves and flawless skin were dazzling nonetheless.

"Since you are a lifeguard, sure, it's okay to swim. Where's your towel though?"

"Ah, right. It's in my bag, all the way back up at the welcome lodge." She stretched, arching her back. Scott tried not to look. She was a goddess in the warming rays of the sun. For her to be so close, but untouchable, was hard to endure. He stood.

"I'm all done here. Put your things in your cabin, choose your bed, that sort of thing. There's plenty of free time to swim. No swimming anytime after lunch. Be at the mess hall at three." She stared at him intently. "Is there something else?"

"You know what I want," she said. She stepped toward him, and pressed her nearly naked body against him. "A man of action."

Holding him with her gaze, she lifted one knee against the outside of his thigh and snaked her leg around his. She clinched her pelvis against his thigh, until he could feel her soft mound through his jeans. She caught him with a devilish smile. It was just a curl at the corner of her glossy bee-stung lips, but it conveyed to him that she had no interest in abstinence. That made two of them.

"Scott, do you want me? Say you do."

"I do," he choked, finding it hard to breathe. Romance a counselor? It was reckless in the extreme, yet the temptation was overwhelming. He felt paralysis.

"Of course, no one needs to know while camp is going on," she said. "I can keep it a secret."

Scott managed a nod. His pulse was pounding, his cock began to swell. He thought of Gabrielle suddenly, how she left him. They had realized over time that they were not compatible. Scott had almost nothing in common with Aster that he was aware of. He was certain that a romance with her was doomed to end at some point, and he would probably be the one to suffer the most. Yet she was divine, why him? Why now? He racked his brains in search on an ulterior motive.

"Aster, is this just your way of getting the lodge? Don't you think I'm too old for you?"

"The cabin thing was just a game I played, but you won. Forget the lodge, focus on me." She flourished and pointed at her glorious chest, flat stomach, and bikini-clad hips. "Do you like what you see?"

Oh fuck, Scott thought. Not only was she sexy, but Aster really had control of the situation. She has thought about this, planned it, woke up early and drove here to do exactly this.

"I'll take that as a yes," she giggled. She slid one hand down between their bodies to rub the growing bulge in his crotch. With her hand on his bulge and her mound pushing against his thigh, he was unable to resist his carnal urges.

"Do you like how this feels?" she asked.

She was so physically and mentally assertive, it blew Scott away. His masculinity demanded he do something to take charge. Yet before he could think of anything to do, she unhooked her leg from his and took a half step back. She looked down at the bulge in his jeans, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"I think you're bigger than average." She slowly sank to her knees. Eye level with his crotch, she unbuttoned his fly. She slipped his baggy, paint-splattered work jeans down to his ankles, then pulled down his boxers until his stiffening cock flopped out. She opened her mouth suggestively and cooed. "Oh baby, it's enormous! I think I'm in love, may I taste it?"

"Not here, we shouldn't—"

As Scott stammered, she reached out and gently took the base of his shaft into her supple grasp, resting her palm against his heavy sac. Her touch felt so good, perhaps because he had not had a girl in years. In fact, he hadn't beat off in days. Every nerve seemed receptive and alive. She gave his cock a few test licks.

"Are you sure we can't? We're already doing it, and I see how much you want to," she said in a husky voice.

Scott looked up and down the coast of the lake. No one was on a canoe, and the far shore was trackless wilderness. Even if there were some hikers there, they would almost need binoculars to see what was going on.

"We should be okay for now, but—"

"We're okay then. Good, because I have been dying to give you the blowjob you deserve." She pulled her top up over her head and slipped her skimpy bikini down around her ankles. She took his hands and placed them palm-down on the wooden hand rail behind him.

Aster wrapped the fingers of her left hand around the base of his swelling erection. She dipped down, looked up at him, slid her tongue out partway, and tentatively tasted the underside of his crown. He had an perfect view of her pretty face, and it was framed by the sexy curve of her ass sticking out below.

"Mmm, oh my man of action," she said as his organ flexed and grew harder and thicker. As she spoke, he quickly whipped his T-shirt off of his back and tossed it to one side, revealing a respectably muscled chest and trim waist. She showed her approval by running her hands over his abs. Hands free, she tossed her hair over one shoulder with a deft twist, and kept her head cocked to the side as she brought her lips to his shaft. She placed her tongue on the underside of his left-leaning cock near the base. Keeping her gaze locked on his, she licked his shaft all the way up to the tip, getting him painfully hard. "Just incredible," she sighed.

Aster had taken Scott completely by surprise. He was still dazed by the fact that he was getting his dick licked out in the open by a girl from church he had known for years. Most of that time, she had been too young for him. She was legal now, but otherwise still too young for him, and there had never even been an inkling of hinted desire from her in the past. He was dimly aware that if Aster could arrive early, others might start showing up as well. Indeed, should anyone catch him, his entire camp venture would be snatched out of his hands, and his battered reputation would be turned into a smoking crater. The parents rightly insisted that the camp be free of sex.

Yet the rules seemed not to matter when Aster asked for his cock. She slid her plush lips up along his glans, back and forth. She felt as smooth as silk, and he struggled against the urge to just shove his straining tip deep into her mouth. Slowly, her tongue lapped the underside of his cock, until she tasted his precum.

"Mm, tasty," she giggled as she licked the clear liquid from his seam. She positioned her lips at the tip of his glistening cock and stared at it. "Oh, it's so thick I don't know how I'm going to do this," she said. Then she opened wide and sucked his thick engorged tip completely into her mouth. She sucked intently, and her cheeks hollowed until they formed a tight seal around his shaft. She started to bob, making shallow movements. This caused Scott to groan with pleasure.

She increased the pace, causing rude but sexy slurping sounds each time the seal of her lips broke. She took him ever deeper into her mouth. When her lips reached about halfway down his shaft, she was bobbing at a fairly vigorous pace. Scott moaned, feeling that familiar tightening and churning in his balls.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! It's so good!" he praised her efforts while warning of his impending climax.

"Mmm," she immediately stopped bobbing. Then she then slowly pulled off. "Not yet!" she insisted, a strand of saliva hanging from her lips. "Don't cum yet baby, I am just getting started."

Scott didn't want to disappoint Aster. He was eager to get to licking that pussy of hers, but if she wanted to be fucked, he doubted he would last five strokes. Precum was flowing from his tip. She had taken his sizeable cock about as far into her mouth as any girl had ever dared. Now as she held his cock close to her face, she looked up at him, with something to say.

"Scott, I've had this crush on you for I don't know how long." She took his spit-slickened cock and placed it between her breasts, folding it into her silky cleavage. "This time is just for fun, just relax and enjoy. Next time, I want you to ride me hard, got it? Can we have a next time soon?" As she spoke, she slid her tits up and down along his shaft, using her hands to press her breast flesh against him. She moved her torso down forcefully, then up slowly. "You want to be my lover, don't you?"

He nodded, wordlessly.

"Bet you can imagine fucking me just like this, ol' Scotty. Bend me over and beat my tight little pussy up. If you made me your love doll, well—" she stopped talking for a moment, focusing on bouncing her breasts.

"Quick, before anyone else arrives. We can do it in my cabin."

"Mmm, let me finish doing my thing. Next time you'll have to show me all that you can do," she said. "Does it feel good fucking my titties?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Scott grunted.

"Can you tell I like it rough?" She kept stroking him with her tit flesh, leaning farther forward with each stroke until her lips were kissing the top of his throbbing mushroom tip. She held her lips there, and let her arms rest. Focusing on her oral affections again, she slurped him deep into her mouth. She rested her palms on his thighs. She concentrated on sucking him deeply, and pressed his cock into the back of her throat until she nearly gagged. She opened up wider, wiggled her head a little, and managed to cram the meaty tip farther down her throat. Composing herself, she leaned in and went all the way down to his root in one smooth motion.

He held his breath in awe as his entire cock slid past her pretty lips. He could feel the warmth of her throat, gripping his meat tightly. He never thought one of the girls of summer camp could have a naughty side like this. Even in his wildest dreams and fantasies, he never thought a church girl could possess such a talent.

Tears formed in her eyes and she backed off abruptly, taking her mouth completely off of his cock. Gooey strings of saliva dangled in trails from his tip to her lips. She swallowed fitfully before looking up at him and beaming with pride.

"Holy fuck, you do like it rough! How did you do that?"

She just gave him a naughty grin and took him in again. This time his cock went down her throat with less preparation, and she bobbed several times before pulling back. Her warm throat massaged the head of his cock on each stroke, her tongue slid up and down the veiny underside of his cock. Knowing Scott was close to cumming, she deliberately stayed out of rhythm.

As the pleasant tension gradually intensified, Scott watched in awe as the blonde pressed her nose into his abdomen again and again. Her throat and larynx began emitting glurping sounds made by her breath interrupted by cock, adding a layer of erotic pleasure for his ears, his eyes just took in the sight of the blonde getting facefucked.

She reached up with both hands and grabbed his ass cheeks. Scott was in pretty good shape and she moaned as she felt the tight muscles in his butt. She took a firm grip of each and sped up her pace. Every few strokes, she went deep and pulled back. This syncopated tempo kept him from cumming too quickly. She gasped and choked on him with nearly every single stroke, but if she happened to gag a little bit, she all but ignored it, or pulled back and giggled before going right back to it. Scott was beginning to consider the idea that Aster loved sucking cock as much as anything to do with sex. She seemed to revel in it.

She took a breather to speak to him.

"Scott, when you get close, just fuck my mouth and cum. Give me some warning when you do, but don't grab my head, okay?"

"Okay."

After several minutes, her arms tired and she let go of his hips, and he leaned against the railing again. By this time, her saliva was dripping freely from her chin, bubbling from the corner of her mouth as she exhaled, dribbling all over her perfect breasts and splattering across her thighs. She planted her palms on her knees and began to suck faster and harder. After a few moments she grabbed his butt again, pulling his hips in time with her mouth. He lifted his hips from the railing, his taut abs standing out in the sunlight as he gently thrust at her pretty face. She responded with glurps of enthusiasm, which urged him to fuck her face even harder. The increased tempo told Scott she was eager for his grand climax.

It seemed as though she had effectively defeated her gag reflex, and he fucked her mouth faster and harder. He looked down at her, unable to believe the sexy sight. He watched his cock disappear in her mouth over and over as the pleasure overwhelmed him. He shut his eyes and fireworks exploded against the back of his eyelids in sparkles of white. Once again, he felt that tightening in his balls that signaled imminent release.

"This is it," he warned. She responded by sucking him and bobbing at a furious pace. Her throat rubbed and squeezed him with every thrust. It was the perfected art of fellatio by the perfect blonde cheerleader. "Oh fuck!" His cock erupted in her mouth, instantly filling it with cum.

She shoved her face down on his cock, pushing him all the way down her throat, and began to swallow. His cock began to spasm and spurt. She swallowed the torrent, her throat rippling over his tip overstimulating his tip, yet she would not let him pull back. He came so hard he nearly blacked out. Fortunately, she had made him lean on the railing or he was certain he would have keeled over.

She was out of breath and her lungs were burning for air. Cum flooded her stomach and his cock made it impossible to breathe. Yet she could feel him still cumming. Unable to endure another moment, she pulled off. She aimed his cock above her face but several ropes of warm white landed on her hair and forehead. She smiled, panting heavily, and aimed him at her breasts for the dwindling remainder. She stroked it gently with one hand, trying to coax his orgasm on until he had nothing left.

"Oh my god Aster, oh my god," he panted.

"You must have made a lot of girls happy," she murmured. "I gotta say, you've got a huge one."

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She was so sexy, on her knees with her bare ass still sticking out. How could he deserve a girl as hot as this?

123456...9