Scott the Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't right. You didn't even have a chance to feel good. Let me go down on you."

"It felt good, I loved it. This is how I wanted it, Scott. Just remember, I want you to be my boyfriend from now on, so you better not let me down. When camp is through, I plan on staying. Excuse me." She lay down on the edge of the pier to splash water on her face and wash off any remaining cum. Scott pulled up his jeans.

"I'll switch you and Hannah then, if you still want cabin 7," he said.

"Okay! Great!" Aster put on her shorts and shirt. "I'll go move my things. Scott, let me know as soon as we can do this again."

"Oh, not this. The next time we have some time alone, I plan to make it good for you."

"Good for me? What does that mean? Are you saying you want to fuck my pussy?"

"Or just--"

"Because that it getting me so wet!" She crossed her legs together and rubbed her bikini-clad snatch. "I can't wait."

"I'm gonna need at least 15 minutes," Scott said.

"Well, let's make it special and wait for you to fully recharge. When will next time be?"

"Depends, I have to check the schedule. I will let you know."

"Alright. I'll go move my things." She planted a few kisses on his lips before heading back to the main road.

He watched her slowly head up the gently sloping hill, her sexy ass swaying in a figure eight. Near the top of the hill, she sped up and bounded up to the main road and out of sight. He lugged his toolbox wearily and trudged up the road behind her. He was enervated by the thought that he had probably brought about his own destruction.

Perhaps his life was not over. Perhaps his new girlfriend would move on, and their actions would never see the light of day. He headed straight back to the lodge to change the sign before anyone else saw or had any reason to suspect anything. The rest of the modifications to the spreadsheets would have to wait.

Aster passed him as he neared the welcome lodge. She was carrying her bags, and blew him a kiss with a big smile.

Once others arrived, they would have to be more discreet.

An hour later, the next counselor arrived, and several more shortly thereafter. There was a new girl to camp as well, Shandira. She seemed bookish and was clearly a little out-of-shape. The bookishness didn't concern Scott, but her obesity worried him. He needed capable counselors, but with as few counselors as there were, he couldn't be picky. Shandi wasn't used to hills of any kind, and was often picking up the rear as they toured the campgrounds. Still, everyone welcomed her and seemed eager to help her feel accepted.

Things were going as planned, but after what happened with Aster he couldn't even look at her. When he did, he couldn't act natural. He felt paranoid, as if every action would betray him. It helped that he knew the camp's orientation backwards and forwards. Much of his spiel was based on things Earl would talk about, like why you never feed hot dogs to the giant snapping turtle that lives under the dock, and the time Carol had seen a bear in the mess hall. The safety rules were important, and Scott covered them all methodically. This helped to pass the time in a way Scott hoped would not give away his secret emotions.

By five, the tour was over and Scott had the counselors rake the main road. Then they ate, had free time, and sleep. Scott went directly into the kitchen to get his food, and took it back his cabin, the welcome lodge. When he finally shut himself into his room, he took a deep breath and thought about Aster becoming his girlfriend. Would she really quit college, or would she just make it a long-distance thing? Living so far away from everyone was part of why he avoided these little flings.

Scott had good reason to worry about repercussions should he be found out. Although in the eyes of the law he and Aster were both consenting adults, the church saw things rather differently. They fostered a culture of abstinence until marriage and many church members actually waited patiently for their wedding nights.

While Scott looked forward to Aster, he had to admit another girl had caught his eye that day. Katie, a brunette, looked fine as always. The attraction he felt when he beheld her divinely curvy figure was surpassed only by the refined beauty of her face. She looked so changed after relinquishing her old ponytail for her stylish new bob cut. Besides Katie, most female counselors were at least athletic and fit with well-muscled legs and backsides, but he really didn't have a thing for any of them.

As he mused on this, Scott felt his cock starting to swell, and he tried to purge his mind of sexual thoughts. He realized then that he was thinking about sex almost constantly following his encounter with Aster.

That Scandinavian blonde had rocked his world, he concluded. She had such a great body, and such a pretty face. Along with that face came an amazing ability to suck cock, and he was eager to let her do it again. On the other hand, next time he planned to ensure she had as much orgasmic pleasure as he could possibly provide. He would lick her pussy for however long it took, he assured himself, and that would be gloriously epic. Maybe it would lead to a sixty-nine, and he could pump his load down her throat once more. He had to stop himself from thinking about her and the ways he wanted to fuck her, but it was always at the edge of his thoughts. The girl had beauty and talent. After he ate, he knew he would have to rub one out to Aster.

First, he needed to fix all those spreadsheets that had to be changed because Aster moved cabins and therefore, to a new group. He opened his laptop, pored over his notes, and dedicated his thoughts to work. Just as he was ready to congratulate himself on staying focused for fifteen minutes, there was commotion outside his door. He emerged from his room to find all of the counselors piling into the common area. His room happened to be in the back, while the common room was in the front. The welcome lodge was the only dwelling with indoor plumbing on the entire premises, and the common area was essentially a recreation lounge with a foosball set, a humble 32-inch CRT, and a few sofas.

"Hi guys," Scott said, trying to act pleasant. "To why do I—to what, uh, do I owe the pleasure?" He was trying to act natural. It was next to impossible with Aster in the room.

"It's movie night." Jack said. "We can still have movie night, right?

He had completely forgotten about it -- counselor's movie night. Originally Earl's idea, it had long been a tradition. Scott realized that that now that he lived in the welcome lodge, these young adults would all be right outside his bedroom door for their movie night. Every single counselor was there, seven girls and seven guys.

"Uh, okay. One movie, but it's almost eight and you still have to get up in time for breakfast, so don't make it too late."

They all thanked him cheerfully.

They needed more seating than the sofas would allow. Scott showed them to the closet and let them haul the giant throw-pillows out into the common area. He returned to his room where he planned to continue his work, but he heard chatter and laughter amongst his counselors, which really buoyed his spirits. He started to feel good, really good, about the camp's prospects, and eventually emerged to join the counselors for a while. He stood to the side of the sofa as they watched "The Princess Bride." Everyone except Shandi had seen the movie before, but they enjoyed it nonetheless or ignored it to talk with friends. The mood was relaxed and happy. Scott was pleased to see Shandi had made a friend. A few counselors had even nodded off, Aster among them. Katie was still awake, he noticed.

Katie was twenty one years old, and had skipped college to go into graphic design. He almost never saw her at church, and that gave him the impression that she was drifting away from it. He liked that in her, oddly enough, because it suited a woman who presented herself with a kind of metropolitan fashion sense. He was actually a little surprised she even attended camp this year.

Katie was second to none in the style department. Her dark straight hair parted to one side in dramatically long bangs. Her face was just his type, beautiful, elegant, and natural, with big eyes and full lips, and no makeup required. The problem with Katie, among other things, was that she was a creature of the city. He could not imagine her choosing to live life among his beloved wooded hills.

On the other hand, she was so damned sexy. An hourglass figure like hers was a rarity, to be sure, and Scott struggled against his fascination with her curves. Her waist was tiny, that was plain to see. Although they certainly looked natural, he had to wonder if her breasts were implants.

Katie caught him ogling her breasts a not once, not twice, but three times. Even when Scott tried to stare robot-like at the television, his eyes veered and leered at Katie as if on their own accord. He felt it best that he retire to his room for the night lest she start to think him a letch. He planned to wait until everyone had left before he used the welcome lodge's shower.

An hour later, he checked to see if everyone was gone, only to discover that half a dozen counselors remained and had thrown one of the Final Destination movies into the DVD player. Exhausted, most of them were dozing. Rather than chase them off, he decided to duck into the bathroom to wash off the day's sweat.

After a hard day's work, being under the warm spray felt amazing. He was reminded of Aster, and told himself to be careful not to ruin a good thing. He worried though, as she seemed destined to leave once school was back in session. He did not want a broken heart but he could not resist her either.

As he finished his shower, he realized that he had forgotten to bring clothes. He decided to wrap his towel around his waist and quickly slip back into his room. He only had to cross the hallway with a mix of speed and stealth. No dozing counselors even need notice. If they did, the hall was shadowy and he had a towel on, and he would be gone in the blink of an eye. No big deal.

First, he shut off the lights of the bathroom, plunging himself into darkness. Then he opened the door and sprang silently into the hall but to his great surprise, Katie was there to interdict him.

"Scott! Hi."

"Hi."

"Um, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, later," he said, hurriedly brushing past her and heading into his room, clutching the towel with one hand to keep it tight against his waist. He shut the door behind him and threw the bolt.

What the hell was that all about, Scott thought to himself. He reminded himself that Katie had two older brothers. One of her brothers was a Sheriff's deputy, the other a reserve Marine. They were known to be very protective of their baby sister. While he had to be careful in his dealings with everyone at camp, a misunderstanding with Katie was to be ardently avoided.

He put on a pair of athletic shorts and pulled a comfortable tee shirt over his head, what he usually wore to sleep. Once again he remembered spreadsheets that he had to fix due to the swap of Aster and Hannah. He sat at his laptop again and got to work.

Fifteen minutes later, there came a soft but unmistakable rapping at the door. He opened it to see Katie, her damp hair a tousled black mop atop her head, wearing one of his towels.

No one had given her permission to use the welcome lodge's bathroom to shower. In all his years he couldn't recall any girls just showering there anyway, even on movie night.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but do you have a hairdryer?" she asked.

"No. Uh—"

"Oh, okay." She had poked around his medicine cabinet and checked a few drawers, but she wanted to make sure she had not missed it. She wanted to make sure he wasn't seeing any other women. She also needed a pretense to get him to give her some time. "Alright, thanks."

"You know, they do have showers down by the cabins. What are you still doing here?"

"I know, this shower is so much nicer though. I know I can't use it once camp really begins, but it's okay. Everyone else went to bed."

It was funny she should say that, Scott thought. Fresh in his mind was the way Aster had gotten him alone that morning. He leaned out into the hallway and peered toward the common room. Indeed, the TV was off, the other counselors seemed to have left. He stepped out and looked around the rec lounge. Everyone else was gone.

While Scott was in the shower, Katie had once again reminded everyone that it was time to go to bed. This time, the last clutch of stragglers all agreed to go. Although Katie pretended to head to her cabin with the last of them, she discreetly fell behind and then slipped into the darkness. She then circled back to the welcome lodge. Like Aster, she had decided to come to camp in order to make a pass at Scott. Now that he was running his own business, she felt he was a real man. Moreover, she was enticed by the possibility of living on the campgrounds with him year round.

Despite all of the elaborate scenarios she had plotted to get him alone, an almost panicked urge for expedience had taken her down an entirely spontaneous path.

To Katie, it was very simple. Getting a man alone and then jumping his bones was a time-honored, highly effective means for women to secure a choice mate. Damn the church, it was her right to choose this path. She never thought she would have the guts to go through with it, however. It wasn't just his lusty gaze that had given her the extra courage and confidence she needed, although that was undoubtedly a factor. Her womens intuition had also told her that she was competing with Aster, and potentially others. If she took it too slow, Aster might be the one to clinch Scott. While she could endure the momentary embarrassment of her transparent ploy, she could not abide being defeated by a sorority tart like Aster. No, she thought, the blonde slut could not be allowed to block her opportunity at winning true love.

Scott finished checking the common area, and turned to find Katie had disappeared from the hallway. He found her standing in his room, clutching the towel that was wrapped around her torso. It started right below her cleavage and went down to her upper thighs. Her legs just went on and on.

"Hey, where are your clothes?"

"Um, still in the bathroom." She looked at him, and he modestly cast his gaze at the corner. "I just need to let my hair dry so my clothes don't get all wet."

"Oh."

"So, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Actually," he was going to say she should get dressed first, but decided she could have it her way if she was going to be so assertive. "Okay. What's the matter?" He tried to look at her. It was impossible to ignore the way Katie dripped with sex appeal, but Scott made a valiant effort.

"A lot of things," she said. She had half expected him to have thrown her on his bed by now. Her wearing nothing but a towel and standing in his bedroom was supposed to be a super-obvious sex invitation. Yet somehow the boy seemed slow to take a hint. Very well, she thought, she had a hundred things she had planned to say to him. She just needed a moment to think about where she would begin. After all, she had not imagined any of these conversations would have happened while she was in any state of undress. "Oh, yes. Let me ask you, what do you think of me, like, as a counselor? Am I someone that you can rely on?"

"Well, we haven't even begun this year--"

"Okay, how about last year?"

"I don't really remember. Um, I do know that you're very good, uh, very mature, and work well—"

"That's right, I am mature," she snapped as she remembered her talking points. "I'm very responsible and I'm a problem solver, in case you didn't know. Don't judge me because I'm only 21 years old—"

"I don't—"

"And say that I'm too young, and that I don't know what I'm getting into."

"Huh?" Scott wondered where all of this was coming from. She was speaking a mile a minute.

"I'm talking about Carol's job. She's gone. Great, I never even liked her. So, are you hiring?"

"Well, I really hadn't thought about it—" Scott said, clearly warming to the idea despite the fact that Carol's position had been eliminated. After the initial cold-shoulder, it was still unusual to be treated as a full owner and employer, and it felt good.

"Well, you might want to think about it. Besides, I think you'd enjoy having me around." Unable to steer the conversation to the matter of lust and surrender to temptation, she dispensed with talking entirely. She took a step toward Scott. Looking into his eyes, the corners of her lips curled into a naughty little smile, one that was alarmingly familiar. While Scott knew it was wrong, he knew he wanted what she had to offer. He wanted it badly.

She watched him succumb to her seduction. His expression was blank, save for a pitiful look deep in the black of his sky blue eyes. It was the helpless look of doomed prey, caught in the jaws of a lion or crocodile. She smiled broader, showing him her white teeth. Knowing it would not fall away, she let go of her towel.

Twice in one day, a dream girl had gotten him alone and had lost her clothes. He could not fathom that it was anything but a cosmic coincidence. He could have guessed that his buying the camp had changed the way the girls looked at him, but already his ability to string coherent thoughts together had been obliterated by the megaton sex bomb that stood there ready to drop her towel.

He needed to think, he needed an excuse, but his rational mind was bogged down like Atreyu's horse. There were no words or thoughts to cling to that would not ring hollow. He couldn't say it was "wrong" and he couldn't say she's "too young." He couldn't say he was already with someone without risking more than he dared reveal. His mind raced for a way out, but in three short steps, she was within arm's reach.

His brain felt like a stiff bowl of cold oatmeal. Once more he felt the paralysis, his heart pounding in his ears. Katie would keep this a secret, wouldn't she? She put her arms around him, and he took her into his own embrace. She leaned in for a kiss, and he kissed her full on her soft red lips. Then she melted into his arms, and he squeezed her against his chest. His mouth covered hers, and he met the probing of her lusty tongue with his own. Her breath was steamy and hot like the shower she had just emerged from, as well as unmistakably minty.

"Scott," she said, breaking the kiss just long enough to speak. "I've waited so long for this. I already know this is what I want. All I need to know is that you love me, and you will always love me."

Scott made the snap decision to let Aster down easy when he had a chance. It wasn't much of a decision, as any willpower to resist had left him. The girl of his dreams was swooning in his arms, and nothing would stop him from doing what was next. Not the church, not the bible, nothing. He would figure out the rest later.

"Do you love me?" she repeated.

He let go of her and she regained her footing.

"I do Kate, and I've wanted you for a long time. I want to make this right, let's take it slow and get to know each other better."

As he spoke, she loosened the towel and let it fall about her ankles.

"On second thought, let's make this a night to remember," he quickly said. Scott took a good look at the breasts he had admired for so long. They were even bigger than he guessed, almost spherical on the sides and bottom, with pink fleshy nipples pointing straight out. She had a narrow waist, a fairly flat stomach, and childbearing hips. His cock reared up in his shorts.

"Wonderful," she said. As he took off his T-shirt, she dropped to her knees and dragged his shorts and down to his ankles. "Wow!" she exclaimed when she saw his cock.

123456...9