Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me." I told her.

"I want to feel your spunk on my tits, on my face....."

"In your hair?" I asked.

"Everywhere!" She confirmed, "I want to be smothered in your seed, drenched in it and sticky with it. But most of all," She added "I want to feel it inside me."

"It may be difficult to do all that in one session." I explained gently.

"We have all night." She told me.

I slid from under her, my erect penis now bursting to spray its goo at her or in her. I lay her softly on the settee, stripped off completely and then lay down on top of her. She opened her legs wide and whispered. "Go slowly with me, I want to relish every moment."

My prick slid into her with surprising ease, she really was ready. As I slithered in and out of her, the only sound was that of our breathing and the sloppy wet noise of our union being consummated. We continued in this slow fashion for several minutes enjoying the gentle love making that was going on. But soon our passion became more urgent and the pace quickened. Having done so, it then of course wasn't long before we were fucking for all that we were worth. Somehow during a moment's hesitation in our shagging, her legs became wedged over my shoulders. They stayed there as I pumped string after string of semen deep inside her. I believe that she had more than one orgasm as I served her, she certainly gave that impression. I was sated. Then I became aware that Bruce and Rebecca had stopped what they had been doing to watch us. "Lick me." Hilary demanded in a hoarse voice.

The next thing that happened, I found myself being pushed to one side as Rebecca dived between Hilary's legs and began to suck up the semen spilling out of her. I presented my now rapidly softening prick to Hilary's mouth. Without a moment's hesitation she clamped her lips around it and attempted to suck it dry. I was in heaven, but I did wonder if I would be able to do justice to those ample sized breasts that I was desperate to cover with cum.

A moment later, Rebecca appeared with her face close to Hilary's. She pushed me gently out of the way and prised Hilary's mouth open with a finger and dropped some of my white gold that so recently had been inside Hilary's quim into her mouth. They kissed and Rebecca gave a groan as Bruce entered her from behind. There was no finesse with him. He was shagging her within an inch of her life so hard that she had to give up on the cum swapping with Hilary. Her face slid down Hilary's chest, her open mouth spilling a mixture of cum, saliva and sweat over her breasts. Soon her cheek was lying on Hilary's belly. Her mouth spilling what was left of the concoction of spunk and saliva over it. Then Rebecca was screaming with the pain and the ecstasy. "Go on Bruce! Fuck me. Fuck me Fuck me!..... Fill me Fill me Fill me! Oh! You fucking bastard!" Her face remained down on Hilary's belly and my prick was back in Hilary's mouth. Amazingly I could feel it starting to become erect again, but I knew that I had not any seed left in my scrotum. Suddenly we all knew that Bruce had pumped himself dry too right inside my beautiful wife. I was delighted. Rebecca shuddered, "Fucking Hell!" she exclaimed.

Bruce pulled Rebecca up in to a sitting position on the settee and thrust his prick towards her mouth. "Bruce, I am leaking all over the settee." She just had time to splutter before he forced his wet sticky prick between her teeth.

"Sod the fucking settee!" We all heard Hilary call out as she took a breath as she licked and kissed my penis whilst frigging herself frantically. Eventually she climaxed for a second time and released my now semi-erect prick from her mouth.

We were all sweating and hot (in more ways than one!) and took a moment to reflect on what had happened. "I can't tell you how long I've waited for that to happen." Hilary gasped, "And I know that Bruce has felt the same."

"You've discussed it?" Rebecca asked.

"Haven't you?" Hilary replied sounding surprised.

"Not specifically, no, we haven't." I told her.

"Although we did mention the New Year's Eve incident the other day, and speculated on what might have happened if we'd carried on." Rebecca added.

"Well now you know!" Bruce chipped in. then with a leer, said, "Come here wench and satisfy my needs!"

"Unhand me Sire!" Came her retort. "You know not where I've been!"

"That may be so, you sexy bitch, but I know where you're going .... Bed!" She gave a squeal as Bruce lifted her and carried her bodily out of the room.

Hilary looked at me and smiled. "I suppose that gives us carte blanche to do as we like."

"I'm glad." I told her.

"So am I." she replied. "Give us a kiss."

I joined her on the settee, put my arms around her and hugged her to me. "Shall we take it a bit easier this time and perhaps enjoy it more?"

She toyed with my genitals and murmured, "I don't know that it is possible to enjoy it more than what we have already had."

I kissed her. "Let me try."

"You may." Was all she said before kissing me again.

I arranged our bodies so that she was laying face up along the settee, with her head in my lap. This meant that she couldn't touch my penis or scrotum as I wanted to regain my strength fully before attempting anything too vigorous. I was ideally placed to caress her upper body, something that I suspected that Bruce rarely except in a cursory fashion.

I gently caressed her breasts, shoulders, neck and arms and felt her begin to respond to my touches. "Mmmm that's nice." She murmured. "So .......... " she searched for the word to convey her feelings. " Sensual. I get so little of this with Bruce." Then, "I'm not complaining, I give as good as I get in bed, but it is all a bit wanton and lustful. I imagined that you would be different, less animal like, more romantic somehow." I tickled my fingers across her belly hardly making contact with her skin. I saw her legs open involuntarily just slightly, I could tell she was enjoying it. I bent down and kissed her forehead. "Mmmm. You know how to treat a woman." She said softly looking up at me.

"I hope so. "I replied.

"Rebecca tells me that you've started undressing her in public."

"Hardly that," I said. "I've encouraged her to go out less than adequately dressed."

"Tell me about that." Hilary said.

I began to recount some of the adventures we have had, and had got as far as me lifting off Becca's tee shirt before letting her get into the car in the village high street.

"So you have started undressing her in the street, despite what you have just told me." Hilary said accusingly.

"She is the one who likes flashing her body in the pub or when shopping." I protested.

"If we were together would you want me to do that?" she asked.

"I am in favour of most women wearing less in both public and private." I told her. "You would have to want to do it, feel the need and excitement of exposing yourself to people who wouldn't normally see your intimate parts. You might have an issue with doing it where you might be recognised, as indeed would most women."

"Have you ever visited a nudist beach?" she asked.

"No." I replied, "to be frank, I think it is more exciting or erotic when ladies appear to be losing their clothes where it is not expected. Nudist beaches to me seem a bit anodyne, and sterile but as a first step, I guess they are OK."

"I would you know, if you wanted me to."

"What?"

"Get naked outside." She replied, "If you asked me."

"Come on then," I said taking her up on her suggestion. "Let's go outside now, both of us naked."

"Well I didn't mean....... "

"Ah Well." I said, "you are unlikely to be able to do it in town, if you are unable to do it at night in the dark. In the middle of the countryside"

"Alright then, I'll do it! Let's go outside the house." She finally agreed.

"Put something on your feet, because we are going up the road." I told her.

"Oh. Now wait a minute......" She began

"So maybe you don't really want to do it Hilary." I challenged her.

"Let's just try going outside first." She suggested. So we both put shoes, but nothing else on and I led her by hand out of the front door of the farmhouse on to the fifty yard long concrete track that led from the country lane that served several farms. I eased her, shaking a little up the slight incline to the farm entrance.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"A bit scared."

"What of?" I asked.

"Someone coming along." She admitted.

"No body will be walking out here at this time of night, and we will see the headlights of any vehicle coming long before they see us." I reassured her. "We'll have plenty of time to hide." She nodded and allowed me to lead her a little way down the lane. I managed to ease her about a hundred yards down the lane. I pulled her to me. "Have you noticed anything Hilary?" I asked her.

"What?"

"We are now between two high hedges with no gateways until we get back to the farm. If a car came along now we would be unable to hide anywhere in time before they saw us."

"You Bastard!" She exclaimed.

"How do you feel now?" I asked her for a second time.

"Nervous but excited." She whispered as if we might be being overheard. "And incredibly turned on!" I knew that she was not the only one. However I said nothing and calmly led her down another fifty yards or so to the junction with another lane. "Kiss me Terry." She said "And hold me."

I pulled her to me, my erection pressing into her belly. "I would like to smother you in my spunk!" I told her hoarsely.

"Then you must." She whispered again. "But not here, we are too vulnerable."

"Doesn't that add to the excitement?" I asked her.

"Yes but...." She didn't finish her sentence but allowed me to lay her down on the dew dampened grass. "The grass is wet." she complained.

I knelt astride her, my knees by her waist. "Do you want to do it or shall I?"

"You do it." She said softly. I felt one of her hands reach down to her own groin and begin to move. I began to wank, pointing my already hard penis at her. After a short while, "On my face." She gasped. "Cum on my face." Masturbating herself madly as I did the same. I knew I was cumming, I did not alert her, but sprayed her face and hair with no warning. "Oh Terry how wonderful!" I had not finished and moved slightly in order to put at least some of the semen on to her magnificent breasts. She felt the spray hit her with it's gentle warmth and thrashed about as her climax engulfed her.

"Shall we go back now and show the others?" I suggested

"Yes, if you want." She replied.

She seemed in no great hurry to get back to the farm, indeed, we ambled back up the hill, both naked and arms entwined. We had just reached the entrance to the farm (no gate) when we saw the lights of a car coming down the hill. She tried to run but I held her in the shadow of the small tree that marked the entrance. The car sped past, I knew that they would be very unlikely to see us at the speed and angle at which they approached.

"Shit!" Hilary exploded. "That was close!"

"It was exciting wasn't it?" I asked.

"Too fucking right!" She exclaimed. Then added "but it was fun!"

"Do you want to go back into the house?" I asked.

"Where else could we go?" she seemed confused.

"The hay barn."

"Not tonight, we'll disturb the dogs."

"The house it is then." I replied

"Ok and I want you to make love to me again."

I smeared the drying cum through her hair and over her face and told her "I'll try."

The next morning Rebecca bounced in to spare bedroom, which is where Hilary and I spent the night, bearing a tray with tea and toast. "Morning lovers." She called out brightly as she sat on the side of the bed. "Bruce has gone over to do the milking, so I thought I would bring you breakfast in bed. I even cleaned up the settee." Then she added, "God Hilary! What happened to your hair?"

"Terry came in it." Hilary told her.

"Ha!" Rebecca laughed. "I bet there's a mess in the bed now then!"

It was now Hilary's turn to laugh. "Hardly!" She exclaimed. "It was down the lane at the Bwlch junction!"

"Really?" Rebecca sounded surprised.

"And what's more, he walked me down there naked!" Hilary told her.

"All that way, naked?" Rebecca asked, "I bet he was clothed, himself."

"No, actually he was naked too. And I loved him for it! There was no way he would have got me down there in that state if he hadn't been in the nude himself." Hilary replied.

"Wow! My husband is full of surprises!" Rebecca looked at me with wide eyes.

"How can you say that?" I asked her. "You insisted on taking off my jeans and underpants in the village high street a few nights ago, and I let you!"

"Oh yes, I had forgotten that." She admitted.

"Well I can't lay here all day chatting with the leisured classes." Hilary suddenly said, "I have to go down to the care centre and cook the old folk's dinner."

"What are you going to wear, whilst you're doing the cooking?" I asked somewhat cheekily.

"Why...... my overall of course?" She asked. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh....." said I, "I was just wondering......"

"He wants you to be naked under your overall!" Rebecca shrieked.

"Does he now?" Hilary said, advancing in my direction. Then looking directly at me she added. "What sort of reward does he offer for compliance with his dirty idea?" When I didn't answer immediately, she said "MMMMM? Cat got your tongue? You naughty boy!"

"Well I hadn't thou..............OW!" The reason I yelped was that she reached down under the bedclothes and tweaked my penis.

"Well we can't hang about either." Rebecca announced, "I have go and pose naked amongst the cows, while David Bailey here gets busy with his camera."

"Then I have it!" Hilary chortled. "I want you," talking to Rebecca, "to take some nude photographs of him!" pointing to me. She added., "Then you can do what you will with me tonight!"

"Dump you in the slurry pit?" Rebecca said laughing.

"Don't even joke about that let alone even consider doing it! There are things in that stuff which are severely dangerous to your health!" Hilary lectured us and we understood how serious she was being. She then lightened the mood with, "anything else will be considered! Now I need to get showered and changed." She leapt out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Well who's a brave boy then?" Rebecca asked sultrily "Taking his fancy woman all the way down the road and neither of them having a stitch on?" She slid into the bed alongside me and asked, "How is it you've never done anything like that with me?"

"I've been naked on top of a mountain with you." I protested.

"I know and it was lovely." She admitted.

There now followed a session of lovemaking during which I divested Rebecca of her robe and lay back as she administered a morning blow job. I wanted to delay ejaculation as long as possible and managed to do so. The result was that when it did occur, there was plenty of cum produced. The fact that at the time Rebecca had reverted to using her hand purely so that my spray would hit her squarely in the face, added enormously to my orgasm.

She turned and looked at me. She was plastered, absolutely covered in my cream from her forehead to her chin. In fact it was dripping off her chin on to my belly and her breasts. "Now that's what a call a real fucking mess! -- I love it! And," she added, "No matter what I get up to with Bruce, it's you that I love."

"Ahhhh. How sweet." Hilary stood in the doorway, all washed and ready to go out. "I'm off then see you later!" she turned and went down the hallway, then reappeared. "Oh. I forgot to show you something." She lifted her knee length button through housecoat which served as her overall and showed us that she was at least naked from the waist down. "Bye!" with a chuckle she was gone.

"Now you have to think of something to dump her in tonight." Rebecca said with snigger.

"I'm sure that Bruce would like to watch." I told her. "Why don't you wrestle her in mud or something?" This was something that I suggested more in hope than expectation.

"I think I'd prefer the "or something"" she said.

My God! She was considering it!

"Perhaps Bruce could suggest something." She added. "I'll ask him." She picked up her robe and dashed out of the door.

I was gobsmacked. She was now setting about organising the event. It would seem that I had little to do but watch. In the mean time I got showered and dressed picked up the camera and wandered outside.

I found Rebecca supervising Bruce in the construction of a "pit" using straw bales set out in a square and lined with a tarpaulin, which extended over the bales at the side. She was still only dressed in her robe and wellies. I found her mode of (un)dress very erotic and I suspect that it had the same effect on Bruce.

"What are you going to put in it?" I asked her.

"Well," Rebecca answered, "As cow manure is out on both health grounds and the fact that I wouldn't even consider it. I suppose it will have to be some sort of food substance. Although where we can get enough from, I don't actually know."

"I do." Bruce said. "The Cash & Carry in Oswestry. You can get catering packs of all sorts of things there."

"Terry, would you be so kind as to run into Oswestry and get a couple of catering cans of custard?" Rebecca asked me. I could hardly wait, so I borrowed Bruce's Land Rover, (my car was too far away), and set off with instructions on how to find the place from Bruce. I suspected that he and Rebecca were going to get up to something whilst I was gone, but somehow, I didn't mind.

I found the place and went in bearing Bruce's membership card. What a place! I have never seen anything like it before. You could easily stock a shop from there and of course many did just that. But the bit I was interested in was the trade catering section. I soon found the cans of custard each held about five litres. I bought five. I seriously wondered if that would be enough so I started browsing other shelves and made a few more purchases.

It was an odd mixture and the girl on the checkout eyed me suspiciously but said nothing. I presented Bruce's card and was allowed to pay for the goods. On the way back I formed a plan which I decided to let Bruce in on but not the girls.

On arriving back, I found Rebecca "helping Bruce with the afternoon milking. He was dressed in his milking gears, Rubber apron over his normal clothes, wellington boots etc,. She was naked -- and wet! It was clear that she had been hosed down with either milk or water. Actually, I suspect both fluids had been used on her. "Terry!" She called out, "Have you seen the pool?"

I told her that I had seen before I left, but otherwise no, I hadn't. "You'll love it!" she told me. "It's only one bale deep but quite large enough. Hayley has no idea what we have planned has she?"

"Not as far as I know." I replied. "How are you planning to let her know?"

"I'm not sure that I am going to tell her." Rebecca confessed. "I thought you and Bruce could just carry her out here and dump her in it!"

"How much custard do you think there is?" I asked her. "If we use the lot in one go, it will only just cover the bottom."

"Couldn't you have brought more?" She pleaded.

"As it was, I got some very strange looks from the girl on the till." I replied. "You'll just have to roll in it or scoop it over each other." Then I added, "If she is going to be fully dressed, what are you going to wear?"

"What do you suggest?" She asked.

"Why don't you be fully dressed too and the first one to strip the other naked is the winner?" I suggested.

"What Fun!" She giggled. "But she may be wearing something that she treasures, like a necklace or something."

"Well we know that she is not wearing any expensive underwear." I said.

"What's that?" Bruce suddenly took more interest.