Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lift car was mirrored and it was at that point I noticed Rebecca's back was scratched and abraded, slightly bleeding. I pointed it out to the others. "When I slithered down the wall." She said in way of explanation. "I didn't much notice it as I did it, but it is getting sore now."

On recovering to our room, I stripped us both off, showered, firstly her and secondly myself. Then I made her lay face down on the bed as I administered some anti-septic cream, from her bag. (She is a woman who carries all sorts of things for almost any emergency). Having no nightdress with her, I think she anticipated sleeping in the nude, she wore one of my tee-shirts and a pair of pants so she didn't make a mess of the sheets.

It was about 7.30am the next morning, when our room phone rang. "Are you about ready? Bruce is anxious to get back to the farm well before lunchtime." Hilary was all bright and breezy, whereas we were still half asleep.

"We'll be down in half an hour." I told her.

"Half an hour?" she almost screeched down the phone. "We've had breakfast already! Make it quick."

As quickly as we could, we got showered, packed, I dressed Rebecca's back again and we arrived somewhat flustered in the hotel lobby, complete with cases, only to find no Bruce or Hilary. I looked in the breakfast room, still no sign of them their. "Perhaps they have checked out and are waiting by the car." Rebecca offered.

"Why would they do that?" I asked her. She shrugged.

I checked with reception. No they had not checked out, they had not been seen in the reception area, a quick phone call confirmed they had not had breakfast.

I rang their room. "Er.....'Lo." It was Bruce.

What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Until you rang I was asleep."

"Where's Hilary?"

"In bed with me, but for some reason she is laughing!" Bruce confided.

"The bitch!" I exclaimed. Turning to Rebecca, "It was all a joke! They're still in bloody bed!" I saw the flicker of a smile begin to form on Rebecca's face, followed by a small giggle, in turn replaced by full throated laughter. We had been well and truly had, done up like a kipper.

We had a relaxed breakfast and discussed not only the events of the night before, but of the whole week. We both came to the same conclusion, we loved each other dearly, are very fond of Hilary and Bruce, we doubt very much that we are likely to meet any of the other people we encountered again, other than perhaps Margaret. It had been a good exciting week and yes, we would like to do it all again, but not just yet. It would need to be special and not become mundane, otherwise it would likely to have a corrosive effect on our own relationship and that was the most precious of all.

Bruce and Hilary finally appeared in the hotel lobby, joined us at the breakfast table, still greatly amused at Hilary's prank, for which I finally forgave her. On the journey back to the farm, Bruce checked in with Ted, so he would be fully up to speed on what had happened on the farm in the last eighteen hours (Was that all it was?). I remarked that it was a good job that Ted hadn't arrived back a day earlier than he had, otherwise we might have some explaining to do. That caused all to laugh -- and perhaps wonder... Hilary made us lunch at the farmhouse, before we went round to pack up our caravan and head home. We had much to think about, but Rebecca, who was now calling me Nurse, because of the regular cream treatment, suggested we stopped at one of the service areas on the motorway, because she hadn't given me a blow job "for ages". We did, she did and then we went home to our boys.

We did have the party that Rebecca proposed whilst we were away, but sadly it turned out to be a bit of a damp squib as none of our friends were prepared to be quite as "relaxed" as we had hoped. On a brighter note, Rebecca and I have renewed our relationship and she has since been a bit more adventurous in her modes of dress, tempered with a bit of common sense. I have become more appreciative of her doing so and we surprise each other with little scenarios and opportunities to enhance our sex lives. We certainly have lots of photographs to inspire us, although none of her naked with the cows. Perhaps we should try harder next time.

All that happened a little over nine months ago. Although Rebecca and I have been back to the farm three times with the boys since, none of our activities related above have recurred. However we are planning another trip without the boys, indulging my parents with having them to stay for another week. Everyone seems happy with the arrangement, we certainly are, the boys love staying with their grandparents and they in turn are delighted. Hilary and Bruce keep asking us when we are going to have another sexual break.

I had an e-mail from Hilary yesterday asking, "Terry, do you remember Margaret the accountant?" (Do I? Damn right I do!), "Well she has just given birth to a daughter. She refuses to tell anyone who the father might be, I am sure that little girl will have an unconventional upbringing and life, but you may be interested to know Margaret has named the little girl, Terri!"