Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hilary is naked under her overall." Rebecca told him, "She showed us before she left."

"Well I'm buggered!" Bruce exclaimed. "The times they are a changing!"

"I'll wear an old dress with nothing underneath." Rebecca suggested "You'll just have to check out the jewellery stakes before you bring her out here." So that was how it was to be.

An hour or so later, Bruce and I prepared the pit. We tipped the whole twenty five litres of custard into the pit and had to admit that it looked a poor show. "But," I said to him, "We don't want to reveal our heavy artillery too early."

He laughed and said "You're right! I can't wait until we supplement to custard with other stuff."

"What do you think guys?" Rebecca had driven round to the caravan in Bruce's Land Rover, (It was quicker than walking across the field) she was wearing a floral dress which was far from old, as I remember her buying it only a couple of months before. It was not particularly short, It had a long back zip and wide shoulder straps.

"I like it." Bruce told her.

"Then my day is complete!" She remarked. Then turning to me, "What do you think husband?"

"I look forward to seeing it covered in custard, but I really want to see what is underneath it." I said.

"But there's nothing underneath." Rebecca told me with a smile.

"Ah but there is." I replied, "There are two wonderful titties, a nice shapely body and a very interesting little slit which I want to explore so more."

She was about to reply when we heard Hilary's car approaching. "Remember guys, don't tell her!"

Bruce and I went out to greet his wife and followed her into the house. A quick check revealed the only jewellery she were wearing stud earrings, we thought they would probably survive. We surreptitiously got either side of her, I was wondering how we were going to carry her out of the house when Bruce said, "Hill, we have found something in the barn that you ought to see."

"What's that then?"

"Come and see, but be quiet about it." Bruce insisted.

I guess she thought it was some sort of wildlife as she nodded and said "Ok." Her next verbal outburst was a scream as out in the yard, Bruce and I grabbed her and picked her up. Him under her arms and I had her legs. "What the!........ What are you two buggers up to?" She shouted. We said nothing. Bruce backed into the barn, so she couldn't see the pit -- until that is we were right alongside it. Then she gave a shriek as we plopped her into the couple of inches of custard in the pit.

We were fairly gentle with her but nonetheless, she landed on her back in the slippery yellow substance, some of which soon covered the back of her hair. "You Bastards!" She called out and began to get up.

"Geronimo! It's Showtime!" Rebecca called out as she jumped into the pit landing on top of Hilary. "This is it Hilary, first one to get the other one naked is the winner, the loser pays a forfeit."

They rolled around in the pit, trying to get a grip on each other. I was actually very surprised how messy they got very quickly, considering how apparently little custard there was to start with. Unknown to me, Bruce had already prepared some of the other ingredients, by opening tins and packets. He demonstrated this by pouring a tin of baked beans over the heads of the girls. This of course came as a surprise to both of them. "You rotten fuckers!" Rebecca shouted as she hesitated in her attack on Hilary.

Hilary was made of sterner stuff and hauled the straps of Rebecca's dress down her arms, if not pinning them to her sides, effectively restricting her movements somewhat. Then Bruce threw another tin of beans over them. I decided to get into the act by slowly dribbling a can of Golden Syrup into the equation. I particularly concentrated on cover their hair with it. When that was finished, the extra supplies were liberally dumped on to the girls.

After a while it became obvious, they weren't fighting that hard any more, Hillary's housecoat was open all the way down but not off and Rebecca's dress was up around her neck. Then they were kissing, rubbing each other's breasts, covering them in the messy solution in which they lay. Their matted hair intertwined and was plastered to their heads, it was a sight which both Bruce and I found erotic. This was particularly so when they massaged the gloop deeply into each others hair, before fingering the other's cunts with sticky fingers.

Bruce and I were in awe of our wives, who were now clearly enjoying themselves. This enjoyment seemed to be enhanced whenever anything else was tipped or poured over them. The last ingredient, I had misgivings about using but before I could protest, Bruce was emptying a big bag of flour over them. It stuck to them like feathers sticking to tar. By now they were in a sixty nine configuration, Hilary on top. Her superb breasts were dripping with a mixture of custard, beans, syrup and lots of other things. She saw me watching a signalled to me to kneel on the bales forming the pit.

I was sure she was going to pull me into the mess with her and Rebecca, but she didn't. Her messy fingers fumbled as she undid my jeans and eased my raging erection out of them. She took it into her mouth and began to suck. I saw Rebecca preparing to do the same to Bruce.

Hilary stopped sucking at my penis and started to wank it gently with her hand. It was not long before, the stage of my excitement meant that I was going to ejaculate and the target area was going to be Hilary's face. It was clear that she knew this and it was definitely what she wanted. I also wanted it to happen and when finally I shot my seed at her, it was at point blank range, covering her forehead, eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks. She was mess before all this, but somehow she was so much messier with my spunk all over her face.

She stood up and said "Kiss me Terry." Ignoring her messy body against my shirt I threw my arms about her and kissed her hard, tasting my own cum on her face. She spoke. "Now fuck me in the mess!" with that she pulled me into the pit with her! Between us we got my jeans off and I inserted my semi-hard prick into her welcoming hole. "Stay inside me until you can come again." She whispered in my ear.

I placed my hands in her sticky hair and kissed her again and again. I was aware of Bruce joining us in the mess and he was vigorously shagging Rebecca. Her head was thrown back deep into the morass beneath her. "Fuck me Bruce, fill my sticky cunt with your messy cum!"

I found myself getting a bit jealous. Not that my wife was getting shagged by another man, but that I was temporarily incapable of doing the same to his wife. I was getting an urge, but it was one that I was trying to resist. Hilary had her legs clamped around my thighs, trapping me inside her. "Hilary," I whispered, "I have to piss."

Her legs held me even tighter. "So piss."

"Inside you?" I questioned.

"Yes." She murmured, "do it!" I held on as long as I could, but eventually by bladder cried enough and I released the hot piss that was trapped inside me. "Oh Fuck me Terry what a feeling!" she gasped as she felt my warmth penetrate her. "It's lovely!" I kissed her deeply whilst still releasing my fluid into her. Our tongues danced and entered explored each other's mouth, then I felt her pushing some of her saliva into my mouth, which I mixed with my own and pushed back into hers.

We were interrupted by our partners in their sexual frenzy. Bruce was up on his knees, her had lifted Rebecca's arse completely out of the mess as he shafted her. The corollary of this was her head was being pushed down into the corner where the gunge was deepest. It was over her ears and she looked as though she was about to be submerged in the deep mess. She also seemed to express no desire not to be so submerged. Indeed, she was calling out. "Fill me! Cover me! Mess me up!" She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was pretty well messed up as it was already. Her wish was granted when Bruce picked up a handful of gunge and threw it in her face. This prompted calls of "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming!.....oooooaaaaaahhhh.!" Bruce collapsed on top of her, his energy spent in filling my wife with his seed. As she began to recover from his fucking, she looked at him laying on top of her and spat in his face. "You Bastard!" she exclaimed. "I fucking loved that!" Then they were kissing again.

In the meanwhile I felt my loins stirring again and began to move my hips as much as Hilary's leg clamp would allow. She pulled my head down near hers. "You know Terry, I enjoyed you pissing into me almost as much as I enjoyed watching that."

"Shall we resume his later?" I asked her, anxious not to under perform.

She nodded. "In bed." She agreed and we began to extract ourselves from the mess and tangled, torn clothes.

The four of us looked each other up and down and began to laugh. Bruce said "Come with me." So we followed him out into the yard where he stopped just outside the dairy where the milk tank was. "Wait here." He disappeared into the tank room. He re-appeared pulling the end of a hose from which warm water was flowing. He began to hose us down washing the gunge and mess from our bodies. When were clean(ish), he stood still in the yard as Hilary hosed her husband down.

Back in the house, Hilary, still naked, but showered and dried off began to prepare dinner. "Rebecca," she said, "Are you going to sleep with my husband again tonight?"

"Yes!" Rebecca answered emphatically, then hesitated and stumbled on, "Well what I mean is, if that is all right with everyone else." She wondered if she had taken something for granted and perhaps others had different plans.

There was an awkward silence for a second or two, before Hilary piped up. "Well that's good because I want to sleep with Terry, we have some unfinished business to attend to."

During the subsequent meal, during which Hilary pressed more and more wine on to me, it came out that the "wrestling pit" was my idea, although the actual ingredients had never been properly discussed. Bruce offered to clear away the remains in the morning. Next the sleeping arrangements were discussed. Hilary expressed an interest in sleeping in the caravan as this would be a new experience for her and it would allow Rebecca to help clean up in the morning.

So it was decided. After the dishwasher had been loaded, Hilary and I left the farm in her car to drive round to the caravan field. The others, I assumed would retire to bed.

When we arrived at the caravan, I immediately set about setting up the bed. When I had done that, Hilary took my hand and murmured "Let's walk for a while." She had dressed if you can call it dressed, in a frock and shoes, nothing else.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just outside for a while." She said enigmatically.

We had gone no more than a few paces, when she sat down on the grass, her legs slight parted and her arms supporting her behind her back. Her dress was moderately long coming to a little below her knees. "Terry," She said looking up at me, "I want you to piss all over me."

"You're still dressed." I said.

"Exactly!" She responded. "I would never get Bruce to do anything like this he is too practical. So go on soak me, and my dress, drench my hair, face and body, with your piss." Then hesitated, "Please!"

I had felt the wine getting to my bladder, but I seriously wondered if I could do justice to her request. I nipped back into the caravan and emerged carrying two bottles of wine. "White," I told her, "for drinking and red for pouring over you."

She smiled and said, "My lovely Terry, you think of everything!"

"What about getting your dress wet?" I asked somewhat stupidly.

"Terry!" She exclaimed. "I do not expect this dress to be in a fit state to wear by the morning, even if it still exists at all!"

Somewhat stupidly I then said, "But you'll have to go back home naked...."

She grinned at me, "I know."

We drank the white wine as it was slightly carbonated and therefore likely to pass through our systems more quickly than the red. "Shall I pour the red over you now?" I asked.

She grinned, "You can pour whatever you like over me after you have watered me down with your precious piss." I stood up and removed my jeans (another pair as the messed up pair were still at the farm) and stood over her. She resumed her inviting position. "Wet me down good Terry." She said.

I began at her head in case I ran dry before reaching her feet. Her slightly greying hair turned dark as my urine wetted it, plastering it to her head. "It's warm!" she exclaimed, sounding slightly surprised. I washed down her face and shoulders before starting on her cleavage, (she had opened the top of her dress a little to provide me with a target). "Bloody hell Terry I wish I lived with you!" I peed into her groin and as it soaked through the material of her dress she squirmed. "Fucking hell Terry! Fucking hell!" She pulled open the buttons on the front of her dress and let my piss run quickly through her pubic hair. "I'm going to piss myself!" she called out. She threw her head back and I quickly moved my diminishing flow to her gaping mouth. Much to my surprise, she gulped it down, relishing the whole experience.

When my flow had finished, she jumped to her feet, threw her (wet) arms around me and kissed me deeply. "You can do that to me anytime you like!" she gasped.

"I still have this." I told her indicating the bottle of red wine.

"Bugger - let's drink it after all!" She said exuberantly. So we did.

We didn't move back inside the caravan for a while. The time it took for us to shag. I settled on top of her and she widened her legs to accommodate belly as I knelt between them and took the nipple of one of her marvellous breasts into my mouth. She gasped "I wish I'd got milk to feed you with!"

"So do I!" I mumbled between breaths. I moved to muzzling her neck.

"Mark me Terry." She whispered, "Give me a love bite on my neck where it will be seen. Mark me as yours!" It was decades almost since I'd given anyone a love bite, so I was sure how hard to suck any more. I began to suck the skin of her neck, my teeth pressed against it. "Make it a good one Terry." She said, fondling the back of my head. "I shall wear it with pride." (Later it proved to be a remarkably good one and very prominent).

My prick was hardening and was soon seeking her wet labia. I slid into her and lowered my face to hers and we kissed as we fucked, our mouths open, tongues in and out of each other's wet lips and our saliva mixed and was smeared over our faces. I had every intention of ejaculating right inside Hilary whether she wanted me to or not. It soon became clear that she wanted the same outcome. She reinforced my plan by pleading with me to fill her up, "so hard I can taste it". I did my best, thrusting deep in to her with successive spurts of semen, each little sperm seeking out that tiny egg that waited to receive it.

We relaxed. Looking up at the darkening sky, "I wish you could come over to visit us more often." Hilary murmured. "You don't know how long I've dreamt about this."

"You say you've discussed us swapping, with Bruce?" I asked seeking confirmation.

"We have." She said. "As soon as I noticed Bruce was getting the hots for that trim little wife of yours, I challenged him about it. When he confirmed my thoughts, I told him I fancied you. From then on it was just a matter of when, not if we would get each other's partner into bed."

"Talking of bed." I replied, "Shall we go inside the caravan?"

She laughed, "I think I'd better shower first!"

"Then we'll shower together." I told her.

"In that little bathroom?" she asked, surprised.

"No. We have an outside shower attachment." I told her. "So take off your dress."

"Don't you like the sight of a woman in wet clothes?" She laughed.

"Yes I do!" I retorted. "And I like ripping them off her too!"

"I was hoping you did." She replied, "So let's get showering."

Suffice to say that once I had got the outside shower going, her dress got soaked through again. I decided to take my time ripping it off her. Rather than yanking it roughly off her body, I tackle it piece by piece.

Starting at her waist, I pulled on the fabric at the side until either the cotton or the side seam started to come apart, I didn't mind which. In the event it was the material itself. It made such a sensuous sound as I slowly pulled the warp from the weft. Even Hilary was impressed.

"Wow! That sounds erotic!" she said softly. "I am sure there's no better way to be undressed than this!"

I continued opening the side of her dress, not at all how it was designed to be opened, but it was all the better for that. I turned her round and did the same to the other side of her soaking wet dress. By now the water was beginning to run cool as the caravan has only a small hot water tank. So I switched off the flow and slowly tore the dress off her body. We were both turned on by that so by the time we had towelled off and stepped inside the van, we were ready for some gentle love making.

The night air was cooling off, so I switch on the van heating so we could lie on top of the sleeping bag (actually two zipped together) without immediately having to crawl inside. We curled up in each other's arms until we were both ready to move to more active sexual behaviour. Eventually we climbed into the sleeping bag and with our naked bodies entwined, fell asleep.

I was woken in the morning by a very pleasant sensation in my groin area. As I came to, I realised that Hilary was right down inside the bag her mouth enclosing my penis. Suddenly my mobile phone began to ring. I reached over to answer it "Tell them we're busy!" I heard the muffled voice of Hilary from deep inside the sleeping bag.

"Dad!" I said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine son, when are you planning to come home?"

"Dad, has something happened?" I wriggled to try to throw Hilary off, but she clung on like a limpet. She was sucking and groaning so loudly I was afraid my father would hear her. I couldn't tell her to stop, especially call her by name as that would give the game away.

"No son everything is fine, it's just that you haven't spoken to the boys for a couple of days. They haven't said anything of course, but we began to wonder......"

"Put them on Dad." I told him.

"I can't, they're out with your mother. Shall I get them to call when they get in?"

"Yes please Dad, but we'll be heading home tomorrow, should be back about tea time. .................. Hil.............."

"Ok son, your mother will prepare a meal for you. See you. Bye!" He rang off.

I was annoyed with Hilary, but could not stop myself reacting to her wet tongue all over my genitals. The next thing, I was fucking her mouth and she was loving it. My anger drove my passion and I gave her no opportunity to escape, pinning her body under mine. I could hear her gagging and gasping but I was in no mood to stop. My knees held her torso securely, my hands gripped her arms tight above her head. I could feel her teeth rasping my cock as I filled her mouth with cum. Several times I spurted deep into her throat I could feel my cum overflowing out of her and covering her face and my belly with my seed. It felt good! Boy, did it feel good!

My anger dissipated and I pulled open the sleeping bag to look at Hilary. She looked wrecked. Her face was a mess, her hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat. She was wearing a grin like a Cheshire Cat. "Where did that come from?" she asked with a loving look in her eyes.

"I was annoyed with you sucking my prick like that whilst I was trying to talk to my Father." I told her.

"I should get him to call more often!" She laughed.

"We should get back to the farm, I have to talk to Rebecca about going home." I said.