Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed." Julio said.

"Is there any music in here? I would like to dance." Rebecca told him.

"Who with?" Bruce piped up.

"Absolutely anyone!" Rebecca replied waving her arms wide.

"By yourself?" I asked.

"If that's what you want." She told me. She called after Julio "Make it soft and sensuous!" He did exactly that as the soft strains of a lilting tune came through the hidden speakers. She leapt off my lap and ran to the top of the stairs. She swung her hips slowly from side to side, the movement of her body inside that shifting silky dress was a sight to behold. She turned and faced us, with one hand on the banister, she stepped off the top stair. She kicked her leg high in the air, throwing her shoe to the bottom of the steps. She took another step and did the same with her other shoe. Now barefoot, she made her way down the stairs and swayed her whole body from side to side. The straps of her dress were made to slide off her shoulders in this kind of situation and that's exactly what they did. She spread her arms to stop the dress falling down and began to turn round slowly. Each time she faced us her arms and therefore her dress, were a little lower, until the moment her breasts became free of the silk that had been ostensibly but unsuccessfully, hiding them. She dropped her arms completely, but caught the dress at her hips, before it fell to the floor. She swayed around the room, letting the dress slip lower and lower until it was below pubes level at which point she simply let it drop, stepped out of it and threw her warms wide to our applause.

Rebecca put her dress back on and did a come hither with her finger to Hilary. Our encouragement persuaded her to get up and join Rebecca in the middle of the floor. Rebecca kissed her full on the lips and hugged her. The music was still playing, so they went into a standard dance hold and smooched for a while. Rebecca lowered her face to Hilary's bust and planted a wet kiss on one of her nipples which was poking through the thin material of her bodice. When Rebecca had finished, the top of Hilary's dress was soaked and definitely completely transparent. Hilary pulled Rebecca's face to hers and they French kissed. Hilary's hand found their way to Rebecca's bare back and slid down inside the fabric to cup her buttocks. Rebecca, encouraged, reached behind Hilary's back and unzipped her dress to the bottom. The immediate action of Hilary was to push her tongue further down Rebecca's throat.

Rebecca eased Hilary's dress off her shoulders, down and off without a murmur of dissent from H. She was only dressed in her thigh highs and heels. Rebecca did not demur when Hilary pulled her dress from her and dumped it on the carpet. Rebecca then led Hilary by the hand to one of the long sofas, (rapidly vacated by Bruce) lay down on it and said, "sit on my face."

Hilary did better than that she took up a sixty-nine position and lowered her open wet slit on to my wife's mouth. Then extending her tongue, began to lick the juices excreting from Rebecca's slit. They gave each other pleasure (and us of course) for a few minutes, then we were disturbed by some keys rattling in the lock of the doors at the top of the stairs. Julio bounded up the stairs and called out "David, It's Julio, I'm in here, it's Ok!"

"Haven't you got a home to go to?" David demanded.

"We'll be gone in a few minutes." Julio called through the door.

"We? Who have you got in there?"

"Some late running customers!"

"Well hurry up, I've got my job to do!" David muttered and obviously grumped stomped off.

"I'm sorry," Julio said, "We will have to leave."

"Just when it was getting interesting." Rebecca moaned.

"Er.... I know a club, where you won't be able to do to that..... but they are pretty tolerant."

"Let's settle the bill and go there then." Bruce suggested. This we did, the last four brandies were on the house as Julio couldn't be bothered to ring them up and add them to the account.

Because the outside doors to the restaurant were now locked, we had to exit through the hotel and run the gamut of an irritated glare from David the night porter. Julio had phoned for a taxi and lo! It was waiting outside for us as we emerged into the chilly night. "This'll do my nipples a world of good!" Hilary joked as we stepped across the pavement.

The taxi gave us only a short ride before pulling up at a fairly nondescript looking door. "Wait here a moment." He told us and went to the door. After a few seconds consultation, he waved us forward. I paid the cab and we slipped through the door which was opened only just enough for us to squeeze through.

The first thing we heard was smooth jazz was being played by a trio. The club was very dimly lit and it took a while for our eyes to get acclimatised. When they had, we saw couples of both sexes dancing together. "Is this a gay club?" I asked Julio.

"Not entirely," He replied, "they tolerate straights providing they don't make a nuisance of themselves. But from what I've seen Rebecca and Hilary should fit straight in!"

"That was as much a show for us as a thrill for them." I told him.

He smiled and said, "I am not so sure." I looked around the club, I could see a lot of fumbling going on, both on and off the dance floor. A waitress wearing very little came and asked me what drinks I wanted to order. Julio, stepped forward, "they're with me Sophie, so members prices, remember."

Sophie smiled and said "They've still got to order drinks." Julio took care of that, so I held Rebecca's hand as we watched the dancers. There were two women dancing together and they were slowly undressing each other, although the same could be said of the two blokes in the corner.

"Is it ok for wives to dance with their husbands?" Bruce asked. Julio laughed and nodded. Bruce pulled Hilary, not unwillingly to the floor. Taking his lead I led Rebecca in the same direction.

"The moment you see a bare tit or cock, I want you to pull my dress off." Rebecca said to me quietly.

"Right off?" I asked.

"Well at least the top." She replied, "But I want to end up naked on the dance floor in a club somewhere and I like this place." I kept my eye on the two lesbians, I'd spotted before thinking they would be as good a guide as anyone. One of the women had on a black leather skirt and waistcoat, the black of it matching her hair. She didn't appear to be wearing anything under the waistcoat. The other girl, who had long blonde hair had on what looked like a short prom dress. All wide skirt, lots of petticoats, it was short, in pink with a slightly scooped neckline and a bow at the waist. It would have looked cute on a ten year old but she was at least twice that age. She incidentally had already got her partner's waistcoat open most of the way down.

The butch one of the two then unzipped the back of the pink dress. I noticed then that Bruce had Hilary's dress in much the same state. The next thing, the pink dress was being pulled over the cute girl's head by leather waistcoat. She tossed it into the darkness of the club. "here we go!" I thought, but she was wearing a bra and of course still had on her petticoats.

"What are you watching?" Rebecca asked me as she pressed the side of her head against my chest.

"The lesbians." I told her,

"Which ones? The place is full of them?"

I turned her round, "See the one with the leather outfit and the girl in bra and petticoats?"

"Hm-mm"

"Well a moment ago the girl in the bra had her dress taken off by her partner."

"I envy her!"

"I think Bruce is trying to do the same to Hilary." I whispered to her.

"I hope he succeeds."

In the meanwhile the two men in the corner had both stripped to the waist. Whether they had taken off their own shirts or been stripped by each other was not clear, but both now had their hands down the front of their partner's leather trousers. The fact that the trousers were tight, meant that waistbands and zips had been undone to give access, meant that both men were precariously near to losing them in spectacular fashion. Buttock cleavage was already in sight, indeed as I watched, fascinated one was easing the other's pants over a very tight looking bum, revealing a pair of hairy thighs and the tiniest t-bar thong.

Rebecca and I both needed a drink, so we made our way back to our table, where we found everything just as we left it, with Julio sitting gloomily on his own. "Poor Julio," Rebecca said, "Perhaps I should dance with him."

"He may start undressing you." I warned her.

She kissed me and whispered "I know!" into my ear. She took a swig at a beer that was on the table, held out her hand for Julio and led him to the dance floor. Was it my imagination or was she wiggling her backside just a little more than usual?

I sat down to watch her and Julio, whilst keeping an eye on Bruce and Hilary, the lesbians and the gay boys. I had plenty to keep me occupied. The waitress brought another round of drinks, I assume that Julio had ordered them I certainly hadn't. Ah well, down the hatch.

The lesbians were progressing, the feminine one was losing more of her petticoats. She seemed to have an almost endless supply about her. As each one was discarded, it was tossed into the air and the darkness of the club. I had no idea if they were to be retrieved later of not. Then there was a breakthrough. Leather waistcoat undid the back of her partner's bra, pulled it off her and tossed it into the air. Seconds later the now topless girl removed the leather waistcoat, carefully folded it and placed over the back of a nearby chair. They went into a clinch, their breasts rubbing together.

I caught Rebecca's eye and nodded towards the girls. I recalled that she said she wanted to be topless, even naked on the dance floor, but needed someone else to take the lead, not wanting to be seen overstepping the mark, so to speak. It was also understood that she would be dancing with me when she made the move, but I gave her encouraging signals, even though she was in Julio's arms.

I saw her say something to him and he smiled and nodded. The next thing, he pulled one strap of her dress off her shoulder. He lifted her arm out of the strap and taking that arm spun her round quickly, so the other side fell away also. He quickly grabbed her by the hips and stopped her dress from falling off completely. She was topless in a club in which we had not been before and was quite likely to end up naked in the very near future.

They were dancing very close to Bruce and Hilary. Bruce had very nearly divested H of her dress, but she was resisting. Julio heard the exchange and reached into his pocket and pulled out the French Knickers that she had taken off in the restaurant. Bruce lay hold of them and handed them to his wife. She took them and put them on, right there and then. It seems that she didn't want to be the first one naked, but didn't mind being topless when others were already. Bruce ran into no further objection when he undid the rest of the zipper down the back of her dress and eased it off her shoulders. He caught my eye and I nipped in between the dancers, to take care of Hilary's dress. I must say the sight of her dressed only in those loose cut knickers, hold-up stockings and high heels was an extremely erotic one. Bruce was pushing the envelope as he was sliding the elastic waist of her only garment lower and lower off her hips.

The gay boys now had only their thongs left on, dancing in bare feet. Each had their left arm around the other's neck, whereas their right hands, disappeared, between their loins, firmly crushed together. They were kissing and muzzling their partner's ears and neck. Now I am firmly of the heterosexual persuasion, but even I could see that they were clearly enjoying themselves, not only because they were together, but that they were creating a spectacle in a "public" place.

This I think was an element in all of the dancers who were in various stages of undress, but it occurred to me would it still be exhibitionism if everyone was indulging in it? I suppose it would because the exposure was still there, even if in a room full of naked people.

Hilary's state of undress was closely followed by the pretty blonde lesbian. The dark haired one simply yanked her remaining petticoats down her legs and off. The blonde's lacy panties were rent into two and the whole mess of lace and tulle was kicked aside. However, now in the nude, the blonde found the strength to assert herself for the first time, she reached behind her butch friend's back and undid the zipper down the back of her skirt. Not content with just that, she pulled hard and ripped apart the seam of the skirt until it parted all the way down and hung loosely in her hand. The look of shock horror on the dominant one's face was a picture, particularly as the pretty one tossed the remains of the leather skirt high into the back of the club. The dark haired one ripped off her own thong and took a flying leap at her partner and clamped her arms round her neck and her legs round her waist. They kissed deeply.

I did my dress retrieval thing, when Julio finally let Rebecca's dress fall to the floor before the expensive silk was crushed under foot on the floor. I sat down in time to see Bruce with his fingers up the leg of Hilary's knickers deep inside her cunt.

One of the gay boys seemed to have lost his thong, but nobody bothered to intervene, although plenty were watching. One woman was in a state of dishevelment lying back across a table, her legs parted and being attended to by a man and another woman. Even the woman standing caressing the recumbent woman's thighs had her breasts out of her dress and these were being felt by the woman on the table, who at the same time was rubbing the man's erection through his trousers. Both of the women were watching the gay boys.

The lesbian couple were, lying on the floor just off the dance floor making out by kissing each other and fingering their partner's wet labia lips. ( I thought that Julio said that wouldn't be allowed, although he may have been specifically talking about soixante-neuf.) Talking about Julio, he courteously delivered my naked wife back to me, "I think, she is in need of something that you are better placed to provide. Excuse me." He said and then went off to join the gay boys.

"Take me." Rebecca said.

"Take you where sweetheart?" I asked innocently.

"Fucking Hell Terry! I need shagging!" She exploded.

We were joined by Bruce and Hilary. "Shall we go?" I asked, they nodded. I sought out the waitress. "Can I pay the bill?" I asked her.

"Julio has taken care of it." She told me, "But he is a bit busy right now!" Then she laughed. I followed her eyes and saw that he was deeply involved in a threesome with the two gay boys. All three of them were naked.

"He's obviously a member her." I said to her.

"And some!" she giggled. "He owns the place." I handed her a tip and she kissed my cheek, "I hope you enjoyed your visit. Come back sometime."

Hilary and Rebecca had donned their now somewhat shabby dresses and joined me along with Bruce. Rebecca went over to the gay threesome, kissed Julio on the lips and said goodbye. He waved to the rest of us and we headed for the door. "What do we do for a taxi at this time of night?" I asked the doorman.

He rubbed his chin in that "You've got no chance" way. He asked where we were staying, I told him and he brightened. "It's just the other side of this block. It's a long way round, but there is a passage you can cut through, it'll be dark, but perfectly safe." He gave us directions and Bruce handed him a big tip.

We found the alley and he was right it was dark. We had drunk enough not to feel the cold immediately. "You could be naked along here and no-one would see you." I observed.

"I will if you will." Hilary said to me rubbing her hand over my erection through my trousers.

"If you will, so will I" Rebecca volunteered. "Bruce can carry the clothes." The three of us stripped off and loaded Bruce with our clothes who immediately ran off down the alley. Our clothes had now gone. We had no option but to go after him. "He must have eyes like a bat!" Rebecca announced. "I can't see a bloody thing."

The three of us walked hand in hand along the alley. It was extremely dark and there were a couple of dog-legs in the passage. We rounded one to be confronted by a dark shape . "BOO!"

It was Bruce. But he was empty handed. "Where are our clothes?" Rebecca asked him.

"Clothes?" He replied, "What clothes?"

"Stop fucking about Bruce!" Hilary demanded.

"Hmmm," He murmured. "Fucking, that has nice ring to it." He pushed his wife against the wall and began to undo the fly of his trousers.

"Bruce! Stop it!........ I,,,,,,I Stop it! Stop.................. Ah!

She was clearly ready whether she wanted to admit it or not. I on the other hand received no protestations when I eased Rebecca into the corner of the dog-leg in the passageway. She backed into the corner, put her arms around my neck and her thighs around my hips. "Fill me with your smelly spunk you dirty bastard!" she murmured into my ear. "Shoot your filthy cum right up my quim." She went on "Make one of your cum covered babies in my cunt!" This was followed by, "shoot your dirty sperm so far up me I can taste it!" Then, "Give me a big load of your dirty cum, fill me with your seed, you fucking bastard!" I was inspired by this dirty talk, not something that Rebecca would usually indulge in. Although on occasions, we would talk dirty to each other. She was away again, "I want to feel your heat in me, to know that I have your white milk searching out my little ......... Ahhhhhh. OOOOPHHH......"Fucking hell, Terry, you're dirty, filthy brilliant! Bloody brilliant............"You dirty rotten fucking bastard, fill me with your filthy, dirty cumahhhhhhh! OOOOHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! You fucking bastard! Piss inside me, fill me with your warm spunk!" I pumped and pumped my sperm into her, six, seven times. She shuddered, shaking so hard that I had to hold her up as she sagged in my arms. She recovered slightly. "Fucking Hell Terry! That was brilliant, why can't it be like that every time?"

That took the wind out of my sails. I let her go and she slithered down the wall and sat on her haunches. I needed to piss and saying nothing to her I started to empty my bladder over her. "it's raining," she said. She was right, it was raining, raining my piss all over her head and shoulders. The sensation was so great that I could almost feel it myself. I could feel it myself, but she was right, it WAS raining. I reached down and pulled her to her feet, "Do you want to piss over my belly now too?" she asked. I simply held her to me, almost crushing her with my passion.

"I wonder what Bruce did our clothes?" I mused.

Rebecca looked up into my eyes and smiled, "Who cares, I'd go back naked with you if you asked me."

"We might not get into the hotel." I said. "And it's getting bloody cold now."

"Wimp!" Rebecca called me then sank to her knees and took my softening prick into her mouth. "Mmmm, this tastes nice, I wonder where it has been?"

Groaning behind us caused us to look round and we could just make out Bruce laying on top of Hilary pumping her for all he was worth. They both groaned as Bruce shuddered, finally to a stop.

We found our clothes in a crumpled wet heap, and in order to avoid getting arrested, struggled into them. Not that the women's clothes covered them much, when we had emerged into the light given by the street lamps, we each had the appearance of the proverbial drowned rat. Four wet bedraggled people stumbled up the few steps at the hotel entrance, to be greeted by the night porter. "Dear God in heaven!" He exclaimed, "You got caught in the downpour. He added rather unnecessarily. We collected our keys and made our way to the lift.