Second Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's.....? Good God! Is that the time? Bruce will be furious!" She gasped and struggled to extricate herself from the tangle of the sleeping bag.

She drove quite rapidly back round to the farm, I followed in our car. We arrived in the yard to see Bruce just emerging from the milking parlour, with Rebecca once again soaked through after a thorough wash down with the hose after cleaning up in the parlour.

"She's wearing my best dress!" Hilary exclaimed, "And it's soaking wet!"

"I always wondered what it would look like wet, and Rebecca kindly offered to show me!" Bruce retorted. "At least she's actually wearing something!" He was drawing attention to Hilary's naked state.

Hilary gave a "Hmmph!" and disappeared into the house. I caught Rebecca's arm, kissed her deeply, before telling her about Dad's call. She was horrified that we had been so engrossed with our own pleasures that we had forgotten about the boys. I hugged her and told her that was exactly what we had been aiming to do just for a week and therefore our mission had been accomplished.

She smiled at me. "One more night eh? I guess we'd better make it a good one."

"Well I know what I'd like to happen." I told her.

"Name it sweetheart. It's yours!" she kissed me again.

"Let's say we take out Bruce and Hilary for dinner. You are inadequately dressed and are likely to be wearing even less by the time the meal is finished."

That sounds fun." She replied. "I am sure that I can arrange for my dress to be in danger of falling off!"

"Only in danger of falling off?" I queried.

She punched my arm. "All right then, actually falling off! Can I have some money to spend on a new dress?"

"Of course!" I told her. As we walked towards the house.

I accosted Bruce and told him of the plan. He grinned but then his face fell, "I doubt Hilary will do anything like that." He said. I told her Rebecca was going shopping for a sexy dress and suggested that Hilary went with her. "You can try and ask her if you like."

I did. Rebecca also encouraged her to join her and buoyed along by us she agreed to at least accompany Beccy on her shopping trip.

A relief milker was arranged for afternoon milking so we could make a relatively early start in order that we put sufficient miles between us and anyone who might know Bruce and Hilary.

That afternoon, we had a call from our boys, who seemed quite underwhelmed that we were coming home the next day. It was sort of "Oh? Really, OK, see you then, - Bye". Whist we were on the phone, much to everyone's surprise, Ted, Hilary and Bruce's son turned up. He was a fine strapping lad of twenty. He has really filled out and has muscles and physique to be envied. The women were still out shopping and after Bruce had a word with Ted, they received a call to say be prepared to stay in a hotel somewhere that night as Ted will look after the farm.

Hilary and Rebecca returned full of enthusiasm for what was now going to be a night out. They guarded their purchases from Bruce and I seeing them, making sure that they would have the benefit of a surprise with which to present us.

We actually left the farm in my car around 5.00pm and headed for the coast, Llandudno in fact where we checked into a big hotel on the seafront. The ladies declared they would need time to get themselves ready, so we all had a coffee in the lounge prior to getting changed for dinner. Rebecca told me that she was a bit nervous about wearing the dress she had bought, but that made it just more exciting. She told me that despite our joking about her dress falling off, she might just have a bit of a job staying inside the dress. I offered to help. She laughed and asked whether I meant into or out of her dress. I think she knew.

"What is Hilary wearing?" I asked her.

"For her, very little!" Rebecca laughed. She tapped my knee as we sat finishing our coffee, "you'll just have to be patient!"

Dinner was booked at a chic little restaurant just off the front for 8.00pm, so Bruce and I had a bit of time to kill after we got ready to go out as the ladies as they had already told us, needed time. I suggested a game of pool. I am ashamed to say that I thrashed Bruce, not giving him a chance, but he took it in good part. He knew nothing of Rebecca's plans to be constantly falling out of her dress, therefore he had no idea what his wife would be wearing.

After we had finished our game(s) of pool, we returned to sit at the bar to await the ladies. They came down at 7.45pm, Bruce and I were getting anxious about our table booking. When they arrived , Wow! Please forgive me if I take some time to describe their dresses as I had never seen either of them dressed in such a manner.

The first thing I noticed about Hilary's dress was her cleavage. The bodice of her dress was very low cut and skin toned. It was like a very thin bra supported by silver diamante straps which came over her shoulders and met where the bodice joined the rest of her dress. She is a heavily busted woman so needs the support offered by a diamante decorated panel which resembled a boxer's championship belt in shape. This came up under her breasts and reached down as far as and circling her waist being deeper at the front than at the back. The rest of the skirt was again in layers of skin-toned chiffon with a leaf pattern obscuring her important places, but otherwise her thighs could be distinguished as she moved. The welts of her hold-ups could clearly be seen through the material as could her loose leg French knickers. The skirt had a peplum frill for the last four inches and finished about two inches above her knees. She looked great! She was glamorous, sophisticated and sexy. The sexiness was enhanced by the fact that the bodice of her dress was just thin and transparent enough to allow her nipples to protrude and if you looked hard enough, her areola darkened the material. I was mesmerised, she looked beautiful.

So much for Hilary, now Rebecca, who delayed her entrance long enough for us to appreciate Hilary's dress. I suppose many of you will know what she was wearing if I were to tell you that her dress was almost a copy of the green dress that Kiera Knightly wore in the film "Atonement". I dare not ask what it cost. For those of you not familiar with that dress, I will attempt to describe it. Although in this case it was not green silk but a single layer of soft, translucent, almost sheer, peach coloured, silk. For a start it was completely backless, the front of the dress which dipped between her breasts, being supported by thin spaghetti straps that reach from the top of the bodice, right over the shoulders to the back of the dress, just above her waist. This would be instead of round her neck as might be expected in a halter neck. The back of the waist dipped to below her hip line. The bodice itself had three rows of punched holes all round the edge producing a bow motif between and just underneath her breasts. It was possible to see the flesh of them through the holes. I then noticed that even the shoulder straps, as thin as they were had a row of punched holes throughout their considerable length. The whole top half of the dress looked wonderfully insecure.

The dress also had some drapery slung low around her hips. I guess this was to ensure that her buttocks would not be seen through the thin material. This loose band met in an apparent knot immediately at pussy level. The front of the long skirt was slit from here to floor level. This was not evident until she took a step and then the uppermost part of her inner thigh, (along with the rest of her leg) emerged to be seen. As she walked towards us the straps of her dress were already creeping to the edge of her shoulders and looked in danger of slipping down her arms and if that happened there was nothing to stop the top sliding down, off her body. I was in ecstasy. Neither Bruce nor I intended to drive as we hoped to enjoy a drink, but the restaurant was just around the corner from the hotel, so we elected to walk the two hundred yards or so. The evening was chilled from the heat of the day, in fact it must have been cooler than we thought because when we arrived at the door of the restaurant, both women's nipples were very prominent under their thin covering. It may be of course that this was a function of their excitement of walking through the streets of a busy town in next to nothing!

The restaurant was on the basement level of a different hotel, but a passer-by could look down from the pavement and see one of the tables quite clearly. As any manager of an eatery will tell you, if you want to look busy, and therefore attract further trade, you place your first diners at the front, you give the impression that it is worth other potential clients giving it a try. If the party includes a couple of attractive ladies, so much the better, so try guessing which table we were given!

Bruce was seated with his back to the window, I sat opposite, with Rebecca to my right and Hilary to my left. I could see though the window whether anyone was looking in on us. Some drinks were ordered whilst we looked at the menu. Bruce and I had already agreed to split the bill to ease the pain as it were. Nonetheless, we did not hold back on the expense.

By the time we were enjoying our main course, Rebecca was already teasing me, by letting the strap of her dress on my side teeter precariously on the very slope of her shoulder. I could hardly concentrate on enjoying my meal, which was delicious by the way. Hilary, having had a couple of glasses of wine after the pre dinner drinks was in a jolly mood. Suddenly she asked Rebecca, "Go on Rebecca let your dress slip and give the men a treat!" Then turning to us, she confided, "That dress is all she is wearing by the way, no stockings, panties or anything! Beccy, I dare you to let the waiter see your tits."

Rebecca smiled and replied quietly. "I might just do that if you remove those French Panties you are wearing and put them in the middle of the table!"

Bruce and I said nothing waiting to see what would transpire following the banter between the women. Hilary laughed and said "Perhaps after I've had some more wine." Both Bruce and I reached for the bottle at the same time, but I did the decent thing and let him try to get his wife a little drunk.

What passed for normal conversation took place as we finished the main course. As the waiter came to clear away the plates, Hilary excused herself and headed for the ladies powder room. "Do you think she'll do it?" I asked Rebecca.

"I bloody well hope so!" Rebecca exclaimed. "You should see that dress of hers when she's nothing on underneath!"

"Will you deliver?" Bruce asked her.

"Of course!" Rebecca told him, "You don't think I'm dressed like this and not show myself off a bit do you?"

"Well, now's your chance." He replied and nodded in the direction of an approaching Hilary. She was walking sedately between the tables of other diners, when she passed a floor level light. The skirt of her dress lit up like a lampshade and her legs were very clearly silhouetted by the bright light. You couldn't actually see anything but an outline of her lower half, but it was very sexy all the same.

"There you are!" she said quite sharply to Rebecca, but with a wicked grin on her face as she put a crumpled ball of silk on the table.

"Not like that." Rebecca admonished her, "spread them out so people can see what they are. All scrunched up like that they could be a handkerchief."

Hilary giggled a little and did as she was bid. There was now no doubt that our table decoration was a pair of French knickers in skin tone silk. Rebecca said to me "Catch the waiter's eye please Terry, I think I fancy some dessert." As she said this I noticed that the strap of her dress on Bruce's side was just about to slip off her shoulder. I called the water over and asked him to bring over the dessert trolley. He placed it between Rebecca and me and started to describe the contents. He stumbled a bit as he noticed the pair of knickers in the middle of the table, but as the professional that he had been so far all evening, he made no comment or indication that he had seen anything untoward. However, Rebecca hadn't finished with him yet. The slightest shrug of her shoulder and the strap on the side facing Bruce slid slowly and inexorably down her arm. She effected not to noticed, but leaned over to see something on the lower level of the trolley and suddenly the other shoulder strap slid quickly down her left arm. Then the top of her dress was in her lap. Still she pretended not to have noticed her so-called "predicament" as she even now could not make up her mind which dessert should be served to her. Her bare breasts were virtually touching the trolley, there is no way that the waiter had not noticed, indeed he was giving the view a great deal of attention. As were two men on the footpath above us, ostensibly studying the menu on the board outside.

Eventually Rebecca made her choice and sat up and then apparently notice that her breasts were completely out of her dress. She nonchalantly pulled one strap slowly up to the edge of her shoulder, before tackling the other, by which time the first one had fallen down again "Ooops!" she exclaimed with a laugh. The rest of us chose our sweets and the water, with his trolley departed.

Hilary clapped her hands delightedly. "Rebecca, that was marvellous! I never thought you'd give that much of a show!"

Rebecca smiled slowly and said to her, "Hilary, the night is but yet young. I expect to see your tits before we get back to the hotel tonight."

Hilary blushed and asked, "Can't you see enough of them already?" She had a fair point because with all the excitement and the drink, her nipples were very clearly defined through the fine fabric of her bodice. Further more, so were her Montgomery Glands, those funny little bumps of some women's areola.

"Oh no!" Rebecca told her, "We shall need to see more of them than that, perhaps on the dance floor in a club."

Hilary gulped and said "If it is dark enough, maybe."

"That's more like it!" Rebecca said enthusiastically. "Why don't the men just touch a breast each to feel how fine they are?"

"They both know exactly how fine they a.............re."

The hesitation came because, both Bruce and I had taken up Rebecca's suggestion and were fondling a tit each. As we were feeling the superb breasts and rolling and pinching a nipple too, it was clear that she was enjoying the sensation if not where we were doing it. In order to make sure that Rebecca was not left out, I slid my free hand inside her loose dress and fondled the breast that I could reach. Bruce noticed what I was doing and did the same. We sat there for several moments each fondling a breast of both women, albeit, outside Hilary's dress whereas the design of Rebecca's dress allowed easier access to the inside of hers. It was magic and all four of us were quite happy.

"Would you like to take coffee in the lounge?"

Our waiter was back. Even before I had extricated my hand from inside her dress, Rebecca smiled sweetly at him and said, "That would be lovely, thank you."

I don't know whether that was standard practice at that restaurant or not, or simply that the crowd now assembled on the pavement outside was getting too big and might attract the attention of the Police. No restaurateur wanted any trouble from the local constabulary. We all stood up and as she did so, Rebecca scooped up Hilary's French knickers off the table. She turned to the waiter and said "Thank you for helping us tonight, my friend would like to leave you a tip." She stuffed the knickers into his top pocket. Ever urbane and civilised, he thanked her politely, and put them in his trouser pocket. "I wonder if he's going to wank into them tonight?" she laughingly asked no-one in particular after he'd gone to organise the coffee.

In the event the lounge was superb. It was just at the bottom of the stairs from the hotel above and equipped with long low sofas and easy chairs. I sat in one of the chairs and to my delight, Rebecca sat on the arm of my chair, her arm across my shoulders. One of her feet was on the floor the other was hooked behind the calf of her other leg. I could see the effect in a mirror across from us. The front slit of her dress opened up and one side slid off her "floor" leg, baring her thigh almost to the hip. The fact that her legs were slightly open meant that anyone walking past would be almost certainly able to get the merest glimpse of her cunt. I could not quite see that much detail in the mirror as it was too far away.

The coffee arrived and Hilary settled on the long sofa opposite me, leaning against Bruce, with her legs curled up on the seat, shoes off. This displayed an amazing amount of thigh in my direction. She smiled and winked at me. Rebecca whispered to me "Can you see her cunt?"

"No." I answered, "Are you showing yours off?"

She leant over, kissed the top of my head. "Of course!" She whispered hoarsely, "Isn't that why you brought me here?"

I patted her covered thigh, which had the effect of uncovering it a bit more. "Yes I did and I am getting very turned on by it."

"Look at me." She whispered. I did and she kissed my forehead this time and allowed the shoulder strap on the far side from me to slide down her arm. It did not reveal her breast because the arm she had round my shoulders prevented that from happening. "So am I." She murmured, "I'm quite wet."

"Can I feel?" I whispered.

"Whenever you like." Came the soft reply.

"Now?"

"Of course you can, but try not to make it too obvious." She whispered and went on "I don't want us to get thrown out of here -- YET!"

In the pretence of reaching for a fresh cup of coffee, I levered myself upright, by placing my hand on her thigh again, only this time much further up. She was right she was sopping wet, so were my fingers when I extracted them.

"You see what you have done to me?" She asked in a quiet voice. "I need fucking- now!"

I shook my head, "I don't think so." I told her, "After all you've only got your tits out once all evening. You told me you'd be falling out of your dress all the time." That earned me a thump. "Sit on my lap." I told her.

She swung her legs over the arm and slithered down onto my lap. This action of course meant that she virtually left the skirt of her dress behind. Her arm was still around my neck, so even though she had one shoulder strap at her elbow, and her left breast was almost exposed, it wasn't quite. That state of affairs could not be said about her pussy however. Had in not been for her hand, it would have been completely in view.

"Are you fingering yourself?" I asked her.

"I am desperately trying not to!" she gasped.

"Then do, but slowly." I told her.

Silence reigned for a while and we were the only ones in the lounge until I heard a small intake of breath then "Hmmmmmm".

"Is that nice?" I whispered in her ear.

"Its lovely." She whispered back.

"Would you like your bill now sir?" Our friendly waiter was back. I confirmed that we would indeed care to receive the bill. He was back in a moment and put the small leather case containing the very expensive piece of paper on the table. "You are the only customers left now sir, but there is no rush for you to leave."

"Are you the only staff still here?" Hilary asked him. He confirmed that he was, indeed the solitary member of staff still in the restaurant. "Then bring us a brandy, and an extra one for yourself then come and join us."

He was soon back with the drinks and after putting them on the table, he closed and locked the doors at the top of the stairs to the main hotel. "What is your name?" Rebecca asked him.

"Julio" he told us.

"Well I hope you enjoy Hilary's knickers." Rebecca told him, "I'd give you mine too but I am not wearing any."