Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Lori, "How's it look?" She came up behind me rubbed her hand over my breast while putting a hand firmly on my butt.

She looked me in the eye and said, "How's it feel big girl?" She raised her eyebrows, pursed her lips and broke out laughing.

"You are such a dweeb." I said. "Now look what you did." I was looking down at my tits and you can visibly see pokies, like a tent.

"The top looks fantastic. It about time you wear something that didn't cover your shoulders." said Lori. I tried on a pair of jeans next. Neither Lori nor I liked any of the jeans. Lori said, "Wait a minute, I saw something out there that you might like. As I took off the tube top she opened the door and called out to a sales girl.

A young blonde woman with a blouse opened to the bottom button came over and stepped partially into the room. I didn't realize she was there until I turned around. She had seen me from the back which I didn't have a problem with but she also saw me full frontal in the mirrored wall and when I turned around. This mortified me I could have killed Lori. But, the damage was done.

"How can I be of service?" the blonde asked.

I don't know what came over me but I said without thinking about it as I sat down. "That's a loaded question."

"Yeah I see what you mean but I asked it just for you." she said as she approached me and bent over right in front of me to pick up an item that was on the floor. She might have had a 34C bust. But I couldn't really tell from a down blouse. They were nice firm breasts though.

I opened my legs to give her a better view of my pussy, which was so not like me. This would either send her running or perk her interest. She handed me that article of clothing and winked at me and said "My name is Beth." Now I was getting excited.

A little bit about me. When I'm relaxed, my clit is just barely visible, what I refer to as Stage 1. As I start getting excited it grows, Stage 2. When I'm fully turned on, it's a small penis looking thing, Stage 3. Up until yesterday, no one including Lori has ever seen that. I was at stage 2. Lori was looking at me unbelievingly.

"Beth," Lori said, "could you go out and find what looked like cashmere jogging pants, size 1 or 2."

"I know exactly what you're talking about." she said and left.

Lori asked, "Are you gay?"

"What? No I don't think so." I replied.

"Well that was some serious lesbian flirting going on there. I mean, spreading your legs as she was raising her head. You're a natural lesbian flirt." Lori said surprised.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Finally something I'm good at." I answered as I winked.

Just then there was a knock on the fitting room door. Lori opened it and Beth stepped in. They were indeed a pair of black cashmere jogging pants. Beth handed them to me and I looked at the price tag, $540! OMG! No harm in trying them on. Size 1 fit like a glove, a second skin. Together with the silk tube top, damn I was hot. I never thought that about myself before.

Lori said, "Steph, I never said this about you. You look like a blonde Amy, minus the tits".

"Thanks I think, but it's too expensive." I replied.

Beth got on one knee next to me. "May I call you Steph? Look how they hug your ass." Her hand was rubbing my ass. "Look at the lines up the outside and inside the legs." Her hands ran up both the outside and the inside of my right leg at the same time. She was knelling next to me and we were both looking at me in the mirror, "Finally, see how they seamlessly curve up around the crotch. No camel-toe even if you try to see one." On the outside of the material she was running her fingers up and down the midline of my vulva. "And the best thing about this material is the inside. It resists staining for urine and other fluids." She pulled down the pants to around my knees to show me the material. She grabbed my crotch from behind and slid her middle finger into me, which was rather simple to do since she was turning on and I was wet. Then she noticed my clit which was now Stage 3.

I've been getting more and more aroused. My clit was fully engorged.

Lori saw it a few seconds earlier. I heard her gasp and say, "Wow".

I grinded on her finger and I reached into Beth's blouse to rub her breast but she got up and said, "I got to go back to work so I can't do this now. Here's my cell phone number, call me. By the way, I can give you a discount. You should have the pants. They will cost you $270 or less. Just bring them to me at the counter."

"Thank you Beth." she kissed me softly on the lips and left. $270 is a bit out of my budget plus $30.00 for the tube top. That's $300.00 plus tax in this store alone and I know Lori will want to go to Victoria's Secret.

"Wow, we gotta come here more often. What's with that clit? Wanna fuck me with it?" Lori asked. I sat, pulled off the pants as she was taking off her tee shirt. Lori rarely wears a bra on the weekend. She grabbed a silk bra and tried it on. I folded the items and put them aside and started getting dressed. Lori has been admiring herself in the bra and was removing her jeans.

"How come I don't know about your massive clit?" Lori asked.

"You never had sex with me." I said.

"Maybe I should have." was her come back. I grabbed her panties at the waist and pulled them down. "Let's go" I said. Lori has a flat ass but nice 32B tits.

"Let's see what ya gotta!" retorted Lori.

"Later." I said and waved my hand at her dismissively.

When Lori was finished in the fitting room, we bought my items to the counter.

Beth saw us and came over. "You made a fine selection today Miss." She rang up the sale as I handed her my credit card she whispered to me, "No charge." She handed me a business card the read Elizabeth Thomas, Proprietress. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Give me a call Miss Ruby." I must have looked confused when she called me by my last name. "Your credit card." she said. I assured her I would.

When we got back to my house in the afternoon I gave Lori a fashion show. "So both pieces can be quickly removed?" she asked.

"Why is that important? " I quip, smiling.

"Let me try it to be sure. She answered

I stood on front of her in front with the couch behind me. She pulled the strings fastening my pants at the hips. She quickly pulled and down they went. She pushed me back onto the couch out of my shoes. Off came my pants. The tube top easily slipped over my head.

"10 seconds flat, now, can I see that clit?" Lori asked.

"You'll have to give me an orgasm. Are you sure you want to go there?" I queried.

She shook her head no. "Can you at least let me see it in the relaxed state?" she asked.

"Sure", I said. I sat on the edge of the couch and spread my legs wide leaning back.

"Pull back the hood". Lori demanded.

"You want to see it, you pull it back, and it won't make you gay." I replied.

She gently pulled the hood back from the tip of the clitoris. The finger lost its hold on the hood a few times and she had to pull it back, inadvertently turning me on a bit. The clit did its magic.

"How cool is this? I've never seen it from this angle before." she amazed.

"Amazing how that happens." I said. After a while she lost interest.

"Did that woman Beth finger you?" she asked.

"Yeah, took me by surprise, but I kinda enjoyed it. Did you see me grind down on it?" I asked.

"That's why I asked. I saw her rubbing on you down there but I couldn't see if she got on inside of you. It was turning me on just watching it." Lori returned.

"Well I'm going to take a nap. If you wanna stay and investigate my body, I'm not gonna get dressed." I stated.

"No I'm Outta here. See ya tomorrow." and Lori Left.

CHAPTER 4: Yes! I'm a Lesbian!

I was completely ready at 7pm when my bell rang. It was Erica. I told her I'd be down in a moment and went down. Erica was driving Sheila's Jaguar. It was a sweet little car. It was a 4 on the floor stick shift with a penis gear handle. I can see Sheila or Amy for that matter, mounting it. I hope it was clean.

"I love the outfit Stephanie, are those Cashmere Pants?" Erica asked, "I have to go and work for Amy if you can afford those." she continued.

I replied, "I got it today; remind me to tell you girls the story later."

"We might have to go out partying after we dinner." she said, "Well we are here."

We pulled up to a very upscale apartment building complete with valet and doorman. I'm glad I had pants on getting out of that car. If I had the skirt on, that I had on earlier, I would have given the doorman a show.

"Thanks Charley. This is Stephanie, she works for Miss Amy." Erica introduced me to the doorman.

"Good Evening Miss Stephanie, Welcome." Charley greeted me with a smile as he opened the door.

"Good evening." I said shyly.

I've never been here before; it was very impressive it was upscale residential apartments. When you walk into the unit the first thing you notice is the high vaulted ceilings. They converted half of the loft space into two levels with a spiral staircase in the middle of the room going up to the second level away from the windows. The windows were floor to ceiling on one side of the room. The bottom level of the unit was open, no walls, and included the Living Room, Dining Area, and Kitchen. There were 2 rooms on the upper level the Master Bedroom and a smaller Room.

Amy greeted me at the door. Sheila was right behind her. "Welcome to our house Steph." Amy kisses me on both cheeks.

"Yes, welcome girlfriend. Wow great outfit. Love the cashmere pants." Sheila kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you. Your apartment is amazing." I complimented.

Erica chimed in, "You're paying her too much Amy." Amy smiled.

"Well since it's your first time here, you get the dollar tour." Sheila said and hooked her arm into mine.

The first floor was self-explanatory there was a bathroom with just a sink and toilet just off of the kitchen.

"Those windows must be a bitch to clean." I said.

"The building sends a window washer once a month to clean the interior and exterior windows. It's included in the maintenance fee." Amy said.

"Is this co-op or a condo?" I asked.

"It's a condo." Amy's replied.

We climbed the spiral staircase that opened up onto a landing that over looked the living room. The girls had a table with three chairs around it overlooking the downstairs. The first room we came to was a small room about 9' x 14' which was set up like an office with a decent size library. The books were set up in categories; some I noticed were business, accounting, history and a whole section on Erotica (Lesbian, Heterosexual, Bisexual, Transgendered and Bestiality).

"Interesting library." I said holding a book with a Great Dane having sex with a busty blonde on the cover.

"We are not into that, nor have we participated in this type of activity, but it's always good to be aware and open to different lifestyles. You didn't notice the bottom shelf... ", Sheila said

Amy continued her thought, "...there are videos for each subject type. Of course we have a large lesbian and bisexual selection. We can give you a key and the code to the security alarm if you want to come over to view some Steph."

I couldn't believe these women trusted me so much as to give me keys to their house. "I couldn't so impose. What if you're 'involved'?"

"You can join us" Sheila said with a wink. The Master Bedroom was huge 14' x 21'. They had a circular bed in the center of the room. Amy had a long dresser with make-up area on one side if the room as did Sheila on the other side. Each woman had a walk in closet that I would have died for. Amy explained that before they moved in the original size of the Master bedroom was 14' x 25 ½ feet. They hired a contractor to build two 7' x 4' walk in closets. Then there was the master bath. A large walk in shower, a toilet, sink, bidet and bathtub/hot tub. I could live in this bathroom.

Erica called to us saying drink and hors d'oeuvres were ready. We went down stairs were Erica was in the living room at a wet bar. "What you drinking Stephanie?" Erica asked.

"Champagne" is jokingly said.

"Perrier-Jouet or Krug Clos d'Ambonnay?" she asked. First of all I was kidding; secondly I know nothing about Champagne.

"Perrier-Jouet" I said off the cuff. Amy said, "You have good taste, Perrier-Jouet is $6500 a bottle." I almost swallowed my tongue. Before I could recover, Erica popped the bottle open.

She handed me the glass and Sheila toasted "To intimate friends."

"Erica tells us you have a story to share about that very sexy outfit you're wearing." Amy inquired.

I regaled them with the story of Beth and her store.

"So you were finger fucked by Beth Thomas?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, guess I was. Do you know her?" I asked.

"The LGBT community is a close knit one in Las Vegas. In this community amongst our group, Beth is a good friend. If she gave you a $540 pair of Black Cashmere Jogging Pants, that fit you like a glove, for free, she see's something in you. I do too." said Amy, "That's why I hired you. I saw a lot of me, 10 years ago, in you, except for the tits." She continued.

The champagne was very smooth and it was making me tipsy. Erica refilled my glass Sheila said, "Speaking of tits, Erica and Steph haven't seen each other's." Erica who was sitting next to me was wearing a blue wrapped top. She pulled the string on the right side, unwrapped the one side undid the strings inside and opened her naked breasts to me. Embarrassed, I pulled down the tube top.

"Erica you should see those nipples when she's excited." Amy stated.

Erica is the youngest of the trio about 30 years old. Like Amy she had natural breasts that were beautifully shaped. This woman was about 34C and an ass like Amy's.

"Don't be embarrassed, about the size of your breasts hun." Erica started, "We can introduce you to a few women we know of your size, everything is how you present yourself. If you are a confident woman, sure in yourself and your sexuality, then you come across as such. Amy see's that in you. I'm not a big bosomed woman, but I don't give a fuck what other people think about my tits. If I did, I would have had an augmentation years ago. They're just tits. Flabs of flesh meant to nourish our young. All women, big or small breasted, have nerve endings in their areola and nipples that cause pleasurable feelings. So if you not planning on getting pregnant, fuck the naysayers." She closed her top and I pulled mine up.

Amy said, "Don't let the size of your breasts define you. Don't think, no one wants me because, 'I'm flat like a boy.' I want you. Sheila wants you. Beth saw something in you. You are desirable. Damn girl, you have a great ass. Erica you should see this woman's clitoris when she's excited. I wish I had her clit. Damn, I wish Sheila had it.

"Steph, I want to mentor you. We will start with personal things attitude, sexuality and sex. Sex and sexuality are powerful tools. If you do a deal correctly, your presence alone basically sells what it is you want to get across. I will tell you that a rack and a low cut blouse don't hurt though. In the store today you moved down on my toe and then sucked it. That's when I saw

me in you. I did the same thing. You grinded on Beth's finger, that's very sexy. You didn't know Beth, nor did she know you. But, you took a chance. Do you consider yourself gay?"

I responded, "I've had sex with men before, none had made me climax. Yesterday in the store, you made me climax twice. Sheila would have made it three times if she had continued. My friend Lori, who is bi-curious, watched the whole thing with Beth and asked me if I were gay. I said I'm not sure. She said that I'm a great lesbian flirt. I said, yeah I guess I'm good at something. I don't want to have sex with men again. It's too messy. Men immediately fall asleep, when I want to snuggle. They think of their own orgasm, not about their partners. They usually want you to give them a blowjob or let them give you a facial, although Sheila can give a bigger facial." I said smiling, the continued, "So am I a lesbian? Yes, I am a lesbian."

CHAPTER 5: Gotcha Stephanie!

"Good", Sheila said, "after diner we will go out to my club. You will find most younger women are bi-sexual. They like the feeling of a hot cock in their cunt, but they know if they are going to have a serious orgasm, only a woman can do that. No offense Erica, but you don't want to get involved with a bi-sexual woman because they will always choose cock over pussy.

"The three of us, Erica, Amy and I are rich, powerful women in our community. Amy wants to offer you the opportunity to learn from our experiences. We want you to become our 4th wheel. But in order to do that, you need to make some changes. In order to make these changes, Amy is gonna make you the manager of the shop and accordingly we are all going to chip in to give you a raise. You make $30k now? Your new salary is $75k. Within three years you will be raised to $85k. As we go along in your training you will need to be able to eventually own your own business. So save, save, save. Amy will show you all you need to know on the business end. I own the club we are going to tonight. It's a member's only club and the clientele are like us, gay women. You will notice that my employees don't change behavior when I walk in. The club has managers that I trust to do their jobs. I will go in tomorrow to check sales compared to consumption. If I find the bartenders are giving away too much booze, I only hold the general manager accountable. If the general manager doesn't fix the issue quickly, she's gone and she knows it. Set expectations and hold people accountable."

We sat down for dinner. Erica cooked it all in her apartment and brought it over. She served shrimp scampi over rice with a very high quality London broil.

"Girls I want to thank you for your belief in me but it's a bit overwhelming. I accept your offer Amy. Do I still start my vacation next Monday? I really need it."

"I forgot about your vacation. Start this Monday. Take an extra week and come back refreshed and ready to learn. Okay good. Tell me about Lori." Amy said.

I started, "Lori Hannagan, same age as me. Our mother's gave birth the same week in the same hospital. We were next to each other in the hospital nursery. We grew up next door to each other and went to the same Catholic Grammar school, High School and College. They are

all local schools. The two of us have been through a lot together. including sharing our first apartment. I found her to be a slob so I moved out. She's a teller at a bank and makes $27,000 a year; we do most everything together in our free time." I said completing my statement.

Amy started, "There is an interesting co-dependence there. Think about when you moved out because she was a slob. It's going to be harder for you this time." Amy continued "Lori will drag you down, I can lift you up. As a first step here's what I'll do for you. There is an apartment directly below me that is empty. I bought it for cash. I will rent it to you for the same amount of rent you are currently paying. We can go look at it before desert. Sheila and Erica will prepare desert. Okay?"

I couldn't believe it. "Okay" I said.

I stood up and felt the effects of the Champagne. Amy grabbed my arm, her purse and we left. In the elevator Amy said, "I really like you Stephanie. I hope you like this apartment. With your promotion and pay raise you should do well. I'm also giving you a gift of $20,000 cash to help you furnish the place. I'll leave it in the apartment if you like it"

Amy was tipsy too. As we got off the elevator she started rubbing my ass. "I love cashmere." she said.