Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me the key. I opened the door to a partially furnished apartment. Amy turned and kissed me, "Go look at your apartment."

It was exactly the same as Amy's place. When we went upstairs where there wasn't any furniture. When went in the master bedroom. There was a chair in the far corner.

Amy told me to sit. "I will have my contractor build you the same closets I have unless you have a different design in mind." She looked at me and said, "The things I want to do to you. But we have to go." We left and went back upstairs. "By the way, the key that opens your door, opens ours too. I had them keyed that same"

We opened the door to a nude Erica and Sheila.

Amused I asked, "What's for desert?"

"Custard and cream alla pussy" Erica replied.

Erica lay on the couch and raised her ass along the arm. Sheila got on her knees over Erica's head. I thought they were going to do a 69 position. But, Erica bent her knees and Sheila split her bearing her vagina. I thought to myself, I wish I could stretch like that. Amy took a bowl of custard and spooned it over Erica's vagina. She then took a can of whip cream and sprayed it around the perimeter of the custard and placed a maraschino cherry in the middle.

"Bon Appetite. The rules are you can only use your tongue and mouth."

I ate the cherry first, and then licked the cream from around the outside and finally the custard. I licked the custard out of every fold of her labia major and labia minor and finally deep into her vagina. The sweetness of the custard mixed with the saltiness of Erica's vagina was a great taste. Amy placed a dab of cream by her clit and I licked it. Sheila let go of her legs and Erica sat on the couch. She wiped her mouth. Apparently, while I was inside her, she was inside Sheila.

Sheila sat on a dining room chair and said. "Now do exactly the same thing to me without the custard."

She opened her legs exposing her pussy. I licked into the folds of her inner lips and slipped a finger into her while frantically licking her clit. After a while she was moaning in ecstasy. I stopped and said, "We have the go out, so I'm not going to let you climax right now."

Amy smiled and let a little laugh out. "Touché mi amoré she got you back. I'm really going to like you Steph. You're quick and witty"

Erica had cleaned up and gotten dressed. "Stephanie you just had oral sex with Sheila and you brought her to the edge. She would have climaxed if you didn't stop." Erica said.

Sheila recovered and said, "The night is young."

CHAPTER 6: Cumming into my own.

I washed up and Amy showed me her makeup brand. "This lipstick won't kiss off." It was clear that she had a lot to teach me. Amy gave me a quick makeover.

Amy, Erica and Sheila changed into club wear and the four of us stepped out. Sheila and Erica took Sheila's car. Amy and I drove together in her car. We came to Sheila's club. It was called, The Power of Love. The valet took the car and we just walked right in. Melissa Ethridge was performing live. We sat in the owners' booth and receive table service. The hostess, named Evangeline, was professionally dressed in a black knee length wrap dress and brought us a bottle of red wine. She whispered to me, "Do you know what they call red wine?" I said, "No what?" "A Pussy Opener, because the more you drink, the easier your legs open."

"Let's dance" I said. Melissa was performing "Like the Way I Do". Amy and I were dancing close. Her knee was grinding into my pussy. Her hands were on my ass. I felt the string securing my pants being pulled and a hand slipping into the back of my pants. Amy was sliding my pants over my ass, that's when I felt a pair of hands slide around my truck from behind, and I was able to pull up my pants. Melissa started playing "I'm the Only One" and we started swaying to that song. The hands slid up as did the tube top up exposing my breasts. A hand grabbed my chin and turned my face to kiss me. It was Beth! The set ended and Melissa took a break. House music came up and I fixed my top and tied my pants. Amy kissed Beth on both cheeks.

Beth asked, "Amy can I borrow Ms. Ruby for a while, we have some unfinished business?"

Amy replied, "I heard; just bring her back to me. Is this okay with you Steph?" I said, "Sure why not".

Beth took me by the hand a lead me to a room that had a sign that said, Private Room 3.When we got into the room she locked the door and Beth said, "Now where were we earlier?"

I pulled off my top faced a mirrored wall dropped my pants to my knees, positioned her next to me and said, "Just about here!"

She went on one knee, put her hand between my legs and inserted the middle finger into me. Not another word was spoken while' I grinded on that finger for about 30 seconds, when Beth got up and moved me to a couch. I finished removing my pants while Beth took off her blouse. Her perfect 34C breasts were in full view. I undid her belt and pants and slid them down, exposing a thong. She helped me remove her pants and thong. 'Now what do I do?' I thought to myself. I kissed the mound of her vulva and licked it. Opening the labia I licked up the middle finding the clit. I slid back the hood exposing the clit. A combination of licking the clit and manual manipulation excited her to near climax, when I stuck two fingers into her and stimulated the g-spot on the inside of outer wall of the vagina and rubbed the clitoris vigorously, it resulted in orgasm.

The feeling of causing another woman to climax was so empowering. I opened the door and stepped out to call Amy. The door closed behind me and locked. Now I'm completely naked and locked out of the room where my clothes are. I knocked to no avail. So I decided to hold my head high and walk through the room like I owned the place. I sat down at the table and the girls said nothing.

Then Evangeline came by and touched my knee and whispered, "What did I tell you about Red Wine?" with a wink.

Beth brought me my clothes but I stayed naked. Melissa Ethridge dedicated "Come to my Window" To, 'Lady Godiva' and asked me if I wanted to dance on the stage. I replied," Only if you join me" Melissa thought about it for a minute, put down the guitar, took off her sweater, tee shirt and bra. She got big cheers from the patrons. She picked up the guitar and started to perform. I went up to the stage and danced, nude, in front of about 30 women. The thing is I didn't care. When the song was over, I went over to hug Melissa and whispered in her ear, "This is my fantasy come true, Melissa Ethridge topless hugging a naked me." She laughed, "Hang around after the show; I'll introduce you to Linda my wife." I returned to the table to applause.

Sheila said, "That worked like a charm."

"What did?" I asked.

"We got you to have sex with a woman all by yourself and be comfortable with you own body, enough to be nude in public and not give a fuck. You even got Melissa Ethridge to go topless during a private performance all in one night."

"I'm going to the bathroom." Sheila said she would join me". Mind you I'm still nude but carrying my clothes

When we got into the bathroom, Sheila pinned me against the wall and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"My turn." she said.

She lifted me up on the counter and started finger fucking me hard. A woman came out of a stall and started washing her hands at the sink right next to me. Sheila was sucking on my left nipple and biting it. It hurt but was very pleasurable. I started getting excited. I was at stage 2. The woman finished washing her hands, reached into her purse and took out a dildo.

Talking to Sheila the woman said, "You seem to need this more than I do right now."

Sheila said, "Perfect! Thanks."

I was taken off the counter and bent over it. Sheila spread my cheeks and spit on my anus, the thumb on her right hand was inserted into my anus while her middle and fore finger went into my vagina.

It was at this moment I said "No! Stop!" and started to struggle to get away, but Sheila was stronger than I.

Her left hand forcibly held my neck down against the counter. Her right hand fingers tightened upholding me tighter while her thumb was going in and out of my anus. I felt like I was being raped, but my arousal continued. I was able to grab her leg, which, was in a fishnet stockings dug my fingers into her and her grasp on my neck released as did her grasp down below.

I got away and turned and slapped the bitch hard. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Your wife is just outside the door and you're in here raping me?" Now I was mad. I grab her blouse

and tore it open and I smacked her tits hard. "You like that bitch? All you had to do was ask nicely."

I knew I had deescalated her, now I had to deescalate. I grab my clthes and started putting on my pants. My neck was sore, my clit still stage 2, why am I still aroused?

"This was one of my favorite blouses." Sheila complained.

It was a nice blouse that buttoned down both sides. Most of the buttons on both sides were on the floor. She now had to go out into the club topless since the blouse couldn't close. It was now that I noticed that I drew blood as her leg was bleeding from where my nails dug in.

"You're bleeding" I said as I slipped on my tube top.

"You handled yourself well here. Thank you and I apologize. I was angry because you blew me off earlier."

I responded, "That is no excuse to rape me. You're used to getting your own way. You're always the boss, but you're not the boss of me. You're Amy's wife and I respect that, but I don't want to be around you alone anymore. You're going to have to gain my trust again."

"Fair enough" Sheila said. I walked out.

I walked to the table and sat down. My ass hurt, my neck hurt, my pussy hurt. Amy noticed immediately that something was wrong and leaned over to me and asked if everything was ok. "Ask Sheila." I replied.

Shelia appeared, she was topless and she had finger nail scratches on her right leg. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing. Sheila's 38D tit's grabbed everyone's attention. Melissa had completed her performance and was talking to a few fans by the bar. She started working her way over; she had put her shirt back on. Sheila came over and sat down.

"What did you do now Sheila?" Amy asked.

"Later Amy, I'll tell you later."

Amy demanded, "Make sure that you do."

Sheila snapped, "Evangeline, please bring me a bar tender Tee Shirt."

CHAPTER 7: My type of Woman

Melissa came over and sat down next to me, "I got to come here more often. This is a fun club. There was a naked woman walking through the place and dancing on stage with me and the owner of the place coming out of the bathroom topless." A dark haired woman came over a kissed Melissa. "This is my wife Linda." Linda and Melissa shook hands with everyone as Sheila introduced them.

When she got to me Linda said, "Congratulations Stephanie, no one had been able to talk Melissa into going topless on stage before. I'm hoping that it's the last time."

Melissa shook her head in the affirmative. "It's a very private club for lesbians Linda. No one will know. Sheila doesn't allow cameras during performances. That's the only reason I did it."

Linda nodded and said, "We got to go hun."

Evangeline came over and handed Sheila a Tee Shirt which she put on.

Speaking to Sheila, Melissa said, "Thanks for the invitation to perform here Sheila; I like small venues like this."

Sheila replied, "No thank you for accepting, Evangeline will take you to Helen, our GM, who will get you paid."

Melissa kissed Sheila and Amy on the cheek as did Linda. She shook hands with Erica and she turned to me and said, "Remain fearless and sexy Stephanie and call me or Linda anytime, that is my private cell number." and kissed me on the lips. Evangeline lead them away.

Amy put her hands on her hips and turned to me, raised her eyebrow and said, "How about that Steph, Melissa Ethridge thinks you're sexy enough to give you her private phone number."

Evangeline returned, "You're a superstar Stephanie. Do you ladies need anything before I take a short break?" We looked at each other and Amy said, "No, we're good."

I watched Evangeline walk away and excused myself. I walked over to the bar and asked Evangeline if I could speak to her privately. We walked to a room marked, "Employee's Only" and she opened the door and looked inside,

"Ok come in here." She said, "How can I help you?" she asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you were single and if so, if you'd consider having dinner with me?" I asked.

"Yes I'm single. But you should know soothing about me first." She locked the door, unfastened a clasp on her dress and opened the front of the dress exposing herself to me. She had perfectly shaped 36B breasts, but as my eyes scanned down her body I could see she had a penis carefully tucked and taped to conceal it.

"Please don't tell Sheila" she said as she refastened her dress, "I need this job, and it really pays well."

I assured her, "Your secret is safe with me, so what about dinner"

She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and said "Yes, I'm off Monday. "

To which I replied, "Can I have your phone number? "

She wrote it down and gave it to me.

"Great I'll call you tomorrow to make plans." I said.

She asked, "By the way, why did you ask me out?"

I responded, "Personality, looks and tits. Your personality was the most important reason, you're beautiful and having those wonderful tits helped." We left the room, I returned to the table.

"My turn," I said softly as we walked, "Why did you just expose yourself to me?"

"You come across very trustworthy, honest and caring. Walking through the club naked wasn't the brightest move you've could have made, but it worked out well. You're either very foolish or a genius, I'm counting on the latter." Evangeline admitted.

When I returned Erica and Amy were dancing, Sheila was nowhere to be seen, so I put down my clutch and joined them. Amy pulled me in between them. Erica began to leave the dance floor when Beth grabbed her and ask her to dance.

CHAPTER 8: You're going to have to work for it girl

Amy pulled me in close as we started to dance and said, "Sheila told me what happened in the restroom, I'm so sorry. She behaved poorly; there was no excuse for her behavior."

I said, "Amy, she was raping me. I was lucky I could get away from her. But when I did, I was going to kill her. Then I thought about you and reminded her you were just outside the doors."

Amy said, "You just learned how to deal with Sheila, just stand up to her, once you do she's a pussycat. You handled yourself with honor and great restraint. Thank you. I knew I made a great decision with you."

I could feel Amy's nipples against me through the thin blouse she was wearing.

"So where did Sheila get off too?" I asked.

"We agreed it be better if she went home. Anyway, she wasn't dressed for this club anymore. She has a dress code here."

The slow dance ended. It had been a little while since I had some wine so I decided to change my drink. Evangeline was waiting by the table.

"Evangeline, can you bring me a Heineken Dark and a shot of Jäger."

"So you're a party girl huh?" Evangeline asked.

"I've been known to party occasionally." I replied.

Erica piped up, "Sounds good to me!"

"Me too!" Amy added.

"Dark Heine's and Jäger shot all around." Evangeline said.

As she walked away Erica said, "I'm rather found of dark heines," she slapped herself on the ass, Erica is a light skinned African American. "She's a beautiful woman. When you followed her to the bar before, did you get her phone number?"

I responded to her, "As a matter of fact I did and I have a date with her on Monday."

Amy said, "Good for you!"

Evangeline returned with the drinks, however, there was enough for four people.

"The Bar Manager said this is last call, so if you don't mind I'll join you."

Good, I'll have a chance to watch her for a while. We did our shots while still standing. While she was in transition from standing to sitting, she gracefully sat running her hand under her ass as not to sit on a bunched dress. She kept her knees together to one side as she sat she tried to keep a hand always on her knees. Her legs, arms and face were virtually hair free. Her voice was feminine in pitch and tone. She was flirting with me but no too much. She sat closer to me than to Erica. She glanced at me often. Laughed at my jokes and touched my arm when she did. I wondered how long she's been living as a woman.

When we were ready to leave she gave Amy the bill and Amy gave her a credit card, away she went.

Amy gave me two $100 bills and said, "Tell her one is for the bar service and the other is from you for the lovely company tonight. I'll see you at the apartment."

"How am I going to get there?" l asked.

"You're a smart girl, you'll figure it out." said Erica. I put one hundred dollar bill in my tube top, the other I folded the other and slid it into my pants and slid it between the folds of my labia.

Amy and Erica left. A few minutes late Evangeline returned with Amy's credit card.

"Where's Amy?" Evangeline asked.

"She left." I replied.

"Oh, she forgot her credit card." She started after her.

I gently grabbed her arm to stop her, "No, she said to give it to me. She left me your tip." I pulled her close, our lips were almost touching. "But you have to find it"

She kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Well it's not in there." she said.

"I guess you have to look further", I replied.

"Here?" she said and touched my tube top.

"Why not, they all already have seen me nude." I quipped.

She put her hand behind me and felt the spandex of the tube top on my back.

"Not there." she said. She felt my chest and found the one in the front of my tube top.

She looked at me like she wanted me to get it out. "You want it, you get it." I said smiling.

She slid her hands up and the front of my tube top and rubbed my breasts while kneading my nipples. She never broke eye contact. Slowly she pulled the bill out. When she saw the denomination she kissed me and said, "Thank you, it is very generous of you."

I held her and said, "You're not done yet."

Surprised she said, "What? More? That's not necessary."

"This one is from me." I said. My clit was at stage 2 and I was sure the $100 bill was wet too.

By now, the staff had gathered to watch the show. She explored my waist band. Then patted my ass and legs and then took of my shoes.

Then she said "Are you sure there's more 'cause there just two more places to look and I have to take off your pants to look there." I raise my eyebrows. "Okay then!" she said with a devilish smile. Evangeline undid the string at my waist and started pulling down my pants and when the pants were over my ass she got behind me and bent me over.

She spread my cheeks and ran her finger from the top of the crack to my asshole. She said, "If it's in there I don't want it." This got a big laugh from the employee's watching.

She whispered in my ear, "This is killing me I'm starting to get excited." She reached her hand in between my legs and touched my pussy which was soaked, Clit at stage 3; she felt the bill and removed it. She raised it in her hand, sniffed it, licked it and opened it up. The crowd cheered and started to disperse. I turned toward her and pulled up my pants.

"I need a minute." she said, hoping her erection would subside.

"Me too!" I pull down my pants and showed her my clit.

She smiled and said, "Wow! We got the same problem except mine just pulled the tape holding it in place." After five minutes she said, "Okay, let's go." She wave to her manager and said, "See you tomorrow Jill." and we left