Seven Tails: Tail 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After that time if you decide to stay, a couple of things will happen. First, I will draw two vials of your blood." She paled. Apparently she didn't like needles. Just like someone else I had recently acquired. Ash looked a little pale at the memory.

"Second, I will permanently tattoo my mark on the back of your neck." The girl bit her lower lip and raised her hand.

"Ummm... Sir. That might be a little hard."

"Why is that, girl?" She lifted that mass of beautiful thick brown hair and turned around.

"I already have my Masters mark there, Sir." I leaned forward. Sure enough, there was a simple black triskele tattooed there. The outside edge was made to look like the teeth on a gear and the innermost circles were gears as well. Around the outside in flowing script were the words "In totus mores, in totus res, ego sum Suus."

"Hmm... My latin is a little rusty."

The girl said softly "In all ways, in all things, I am His." She glanced over her shoulder at me and added "Master had a matching tattoo on his arm. It said 'In all ways, in all things, Mine.' I was there when he got that. It made me cry."

"Nice." All of my ponies gathered around her to look at the mark there and commented softly. I thought to myself "And now he's having another laugh at my expense. The bastard..."

"Master?"

"Yes, Gael?"

"This is easily fixable, Sir. If you don't mind her having both marks." She grabbed a pen and a pad of paper and quickly sketched the triskele and the script around it. Then she added the stylized "MxR" that was my mark below it and stretched the letters to form a cup that the other mark sat on top of. Her idea made them both fit together like we had planned it that way.

"Excellent. Miss Gael, you are a genius." She dimpled and blushed. Then the paper got passed around and everybody got a chance to look.

"Jessica, I won't even try to have his mark removed or altered, as some other masters would do, out of respect for my friend. Would this be acceptable to you?" The girl looked at the drawing Gael had made and her face broke out in a warm smile, first at her and then at me.

"That would be more than acceptable, Sir. I would bear both marks proudly."

We took a break for lunch and ran into a couple of more snags in my routines. I'd almost swear that Rex had set me up on purpose.

First of all, the girl had her own tail and when she saw all of my ponies wearing theirs, she insisted she should be allowed to wear hers.

Really. A pet wearing another mans tail at my table? Ridiculous. But she turned those big blue eyes up to me so wide and begged. What could I do? I relented. The girl frisked out to her car and came in with a bag and disappeared into the bathroom. After a moment we hear a yip and she came out blushing hard with a long brown tail dangling from her bottom that was almost long enough to brush the ground when she walked.

And I will admit... the tail suited her. And I did really like what having that inside her did to her walk.

The second snag was that she refused to sit at the table with the rest of my stock. Well.. not actually refused, but resisted. When David and Ash set the table and started bringing out the food, she went and got her placemat and setting and laid it on the floor next to my chair and knelt down there, eyes on the floor and hands on her thighs, waiting for me to sit.

"What in the world are you doing, girl?"

"This is my place, Sir." I stood there, one hand on my chair and frowned.

"I am not your master, girl. Not yet, anyway." Once again she turned those wide blue eyes up at me with a serene look on her face.

"You will be, Sir. My Master said so. And so I will be. This is a kittens place. By her masters knee." Her eyes went back down to the floor again.

Well, what the...

Everybody but her was looking at me. Kind of frozen in a tableaux around the table, even if some of them were trying hard to make it look like they weren't looking at me. Sarabeth was giving me that raised eyebrow look that said very clearly "Master! Pay attention! This is important!" Nathan gave me a half grimace and shrugged. Gael looked very pointedly at me and nodded towards the kneeling girl and nodded emphatically.

I sighed and sat down. My hand went to the back of the girls head and scratched her with my nails just behind those cute little kitty ears.

"Of course this is where a kitten should be." The girl leaned her head back into my hand, arching her back a little and purred.

"But you will have to get up and serve yourself, girl."

"Of course, Sir."

Three

I will admit that she had the whole "kitten" thing down pat. Of course since she had been his for all that time I could expect that she would have been well trained. If she wasn't in her cage or doing some chore with my ponies, the girl was right at my heels, waiting for an order or for me to need something or just random affection. The girl craved attention and affection and any small touch or word or smile made her glow. Whether it came from me or one of my ponies, she was appreciative of and kindness, no matter how small.

Any time I sat down she was right there, either kneeling at my side or curled up either on or around my feet. Obviously I was going to have to pay more attention to where I walked from now on.

I was going to have to break her of untying my shoelaces, however. The first time earned her an admonishment and a frown. The second time had left her kneeling in the corner whining over a well-paddled bottom. And I had gotten the impression when I grasped her hair and placed her over my lap that she enjoyed that probably at least as much as Gael and Nathan did. I hadn't been in this business for this long without being able to recognize an aroused pet.

I'd grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her squeaking up to her knees while I frowned at her.

"Girl, if you make me fall down I will stripe the skin off of your bottom! Now get down there and tie my shoes back correctly. Then we will see about breaking you of that habit and maybe cure your obvious boredom."

I released her and she knelt back down and retied my laces while she whined softly. "I'm not bored, Sir! Really! It was just a game Master and I used to play!"

Shifting forward in my chair I patted the top of my thigh and said "Right here, girl. Maybe a little fire in your behind will remind you to behave. Obviously your master didn't discipline you often enough. I think it's about time."

She bit her lip, eyes wide and her nipples went instantly hard. Her hands went behind her back and she said "No, Sir! He spanked me all of the time, Sir. When I was naughty and sometimes just for fun, Sir. I... I'll behave! I promise!"

I pointed again to my thigh and said "Right here, kitten." She clasped her hands together in between those perfect round little breasts and said "Please, Sir..."

"What is it, girl?"

"Sir... Ummm... My master loved me, Sir. And... I knew he would never hurt me, even though he spanked me a lot. But..."

"But what, kitten?"

"You... you scare me, Sir." I sighed softly and held out my hand. Tentatively, she put one small soft hand in mine. Holding out my other hand, I pulled her into my arms and looked into those big tragic blue eyes. She trembled in my arms and I whispered softly into her ear.

"Love, when I am your new Master I will spank your sweet little bottom often. As your old master did. Sometimes when you are naughty and sometimes just for fun." One hand went up and held her chin lightly. "But know this, girl. Even though I may redden your bottom now and then, I will never never hurt you." Then I leaned in and kissed her softly.

It was the first time I had kissed her. Other than the occasional caress or pat, it was the first time I had touched her at all. It was nice. She had soft sweet lips and she smelled good. And my hands on the rest of her told me that I was going to enjoy having her as one of my pets. Even if she wasn't a pony.

When I pulled away I asked "Do you believe me, kitten?"

"Yes, Sir." She whispered.

"Good. Now, over my knee, girl. We need to get this done so I can get back to work."

"You... you are still going to spank me, Sir?"

"Yes, I am." I patted my lap again.

"Oh...Yes, Master." Hesitantly and trembling hard, she lay herself over my lap. One of her hand gripped the leg of my chair and the other went obediently behind her in the small of her back. My old friend had obviously taught her well. When I gripped her wrist in my free hand, she whimpered softly. I didn't even bother to correct her calling me "Master."

My large rough hand stroked slowly over the smooth skin of her quivering ass cheeks and she whimpered again while she held her thighs tightly together. I took a moment to ponder and imagine the joy I was going to have playing with this girl and her sweet body.

My hand rose and came down with a loud smack in the center of one cheek and she yelped. A print of my hand appeared in pink on her skin. A second blow on the other cheek left an identical hand print and she squeaked.

Then I got down to business. My hand rose and fell with some irregularity to make each blow a surprise and I quickly covered both ass cheeks in a dozen blows while she kicked and squirmed and yelped.

Pausing for a moment, I lightly slapped at her thighs and growled "Spread your legs, girl." Whimpering, she did so and my fingers wandered down between her thighs, questing into her little slit. As I had guessed, she was extremely wet already. I imagine that she was that way as soon as I said I was going to spank her. She gasped and wriggled as one finger slid up inside of her snug little pussy. I sat there and idly stroked and played with her until a small moan came from her lips.

Then I slowly pulled my hand from between her thighs and reached over to put the finger that had just been inside of her to her lips. "Clean it off, kitten." Her mouth opened and she sucked my finger inside, her hot little kitten tongue hungrily licking all of her juices off of my skin and she sniffled through her nose.

When it was clean I pulled my hand back and started spanking her again. The first blow caught her by surprise. I'm guessing she thought I was done. The girl raised her head and yelped and she struggled hard against my grip. After the fourth or fifth slap I felt something pull against the hair on my leg and I paused to look. She was trying to bite me! The girl had a mouthful of my pants leg clenched in her teeth.

Well, this would never do.

I directed a hard slap on the inside of each thigh, startling her. Then I leaned down and grabbed a handful of her hair and growled "Let go now, kitten. Or you will get my belt instead of my hand on your ass." When she didn't immediately comply I reached down for my waistline to start undoing my belt and she spit out my jeans and gasped "No! Please! I'm sorry, Master! Please! Ooooohhhhh... I just can't help it sometimes..." Another hard slap against her ass made her yelp again.

I decided it would be a good idea to keep her mouth busy so I had her count the last dozen spanks out loud. By the time I was done she was gasping and almost crying, her ribs straining to draw in each breath to whimper out the number. When her entire bottom was a uniform shade of red I stopped and gripped her by the hair again and had her get up. Maintaining a firm but not too painful grip, I marched her into the corner and had her kneel down, hands behind her head and growled "If you touch your bottom, we will start all over again, kitten. Do you understand?" She mewled and nodded miserably. "Y-yes, Sir..."

On the way back to my desk my eye fell on something on my bookshelf. An antique hourglass that I had picked up somewhere ages ago. It was small and only ran for about half an hour so I though it would come in handy. I moved a small table closer to the corner and overturned the timer, setting it right next to the whimpering girl. "When this timer runs out, and not a second sooner, come find me, kitten."

"Yes, Sir."

Now where was I?... Oh, yes.

And stubborn! Snap yes, she was stubborn. We had our first real argument... disagreement... whatever you may name it, her very first morning. When the alarm went off and all of my ponies had gotten up and dressed in their harnesses and waiting for me to come release them, I found her kneeling by her door with the rest of them wearing a collar I had never seen before and holding up a matching leash. The collar was brown leather held together with brass chains and the leash had a matching set of chain in the middle of it.

"What is this, kitten?"

"It's my collar, Sir."

"His collar, you mean."

"Yes, Sir." I sighed.

"Take that off and put it away, girl." She frowned and her hand and her eyes went down to the floor and she just knelt there, unmoving. A glance to the side and I could see everyone but her was looking at me again. Snap. I went and got a chair and sat in front of her cage. A signal to my ponies let them relax for a moment while I dealt with this unexpected delay.

"Did he make that for you, kitten?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How long did you wear his collar?"

"Almost three years, Sir."

"Did you love him, kitten?"

"Y-yes, Sir. I did. More than... anything." I leaned forward on my elbows and lowered my voice just a little.

"It is a very beautiful collar, girl. It's very obvious that he loved you, too. But he is gone now and in a few days you will belong to me. If you decide to stay, of course. And while I try to be quite reasonable and flexible, you realize that it is not very respectful to me that you wear another mans collar here in my stables." She lost some of her frown.

"I... didn't mean any disrespect, Sir. But..." I held up my hand and she stopped.

"And I don't want to disrespect your former master, either. So I offer a compromise." Reaching in my pocket for the remote I popped open Nathans cage and said "Nathan! Will you loan this girl your collar and leash?" A little surprised he said "Certainly, Master." He fetched them and came down to kneel beside my chair with them in his hands.

"Here is what I offer, kitten. I normally don't allow my pets to keep things from their former lives. But I have made allowances in the past." Ash glanced over at the wooden box in the corner of her cage and smiled.

"This is not my collar. Not the one I have to give you, anyway. My pony boy here is offering to let you borrow his for the next couple of days. That way there is no implied commitment. You may keep his collar here in your cage and I will allow you to wear it whenever you are here by yourself. As a memory of him. To honor your commitment to him. But for now until I give you my collar, you will wear this loaner outside of your cage."

"Does that sound reasonable to you, girl?"

"Yes, Sir." She sighed and sat up on her heels, hands going to the buckle at her throat. Slowly she unbuckled it and looked at it sadly then rose and put them both back in her bag before kneeling down in front of the cage door again. Nathan leaned forward and handed her his collar and leash and she put it around her neck and offered the handle up to me.

"Good girl, kitten. Now!" I rose and pushed back my chair as I took the handle of the leash in my hand. "Let's get started with the days training, shall we?"

Dialogue

The girl was kneeling on the pad beside my chair while I sipped coffee and watched my ponies out on the track. We'd been in the arena for a couple of hours. I had directed her to do warm up exercises with the others and had her walk a few laps with Gael to keep her company. She had told me that she had never been very athletic and I told her in no uncertain terms that she was going to train with my pets every day that they did, one way or another. Even if I never made a pony out of her, she was going to stay in shape.

Now the lads were having an impromptu race around the outer lanes of the track and the girls were practicing jumping in the inner lanes. Although Ash had them outdistanced with her long legs and speed, Sarabeth and Wendy were giving her a run for her money and Gael was playing cheerleader and timekeeper in the grass. Her yells of encouragement and shouts of joy echoed off of the walls of the arena.

I looked at Jess out of the corner of my eye while she watched the activity below. Although there was still a hint of inner sadness in her that I knew we were going to be working through for quite a while, it seemed like she was getting comfortable in this weird little world of mine and her smiles were coming back quickly.

Reaching out a hand, I curled my fingers in her hair. She looked at me and smiled then laid her head against my knee.

"Tell me about your Master, kitten."

Her eyes grew soft as she thought of him.

"He was my Master, my lover, and my friend. I loved testing him because he was always patient with me. There was nothing I loved more then wrapping around his feet and watching tv with him. His hands were rough but gentle on my sore bottom and wounded pride." She lifted her head and looked at me, then lowered her eyes.

"Was that what you were wanting to hear, Sir?" I smiled and stroked her hair.

"That was perfect, girl. Thank you."

Continued

The second disagreement we had was about her tail, and I stood firm on that.

"No! Absolutely not, girl. I allowed you to wear it yesterday at dinner. Once. That is all. But you have not earned the right to wear a tail in my house yet."

"But Sir! He made it..." I waved a hand angrily and pointed to the floor. She went to her knees, eyes down and stopped.

"Yes, I get that. Your Master made that tail for you. And you wore it because it pleased him. That was his house. This is mine. Pets in my house do not wear tails until they earn them."

"But, Sir..."

"No!!" I'm afraid I raised my voice just a little. Then spoke a little softer through my teeth.

"My house, my rules, kitten. No tail until you earn it." She started to raise her hand and I added "The same with the ears as well. Three days. If, at the end of that time you are still here and decide to stay here and be my pet for the rest of your life, then you will be presented with a tail that I made for you. And a set of ears, too. Although I am still trying to figure out how he made those. Hell... I'm still trying to figure out what I am going to do with a kitten..." I closed my eyes and rubbed the stress out of my face with my hand.

"Good grief..."

The girl had sunk down on her hands, face low to the floor. She whispered in a small miserable voice. "I'm... I'm sorry, Sir. I... I don't mean to cause you so much trouble, Sir. Maybe I should just... go."

I sighed softly and looked down at her. Then lowered my hand. "Get up, kitten. Come here." My palm was open and I waggled my fingers. She looked at me through the hair that had fallen down over her face and sat up slowly, brushing it back to the back of her head again. Her soft little hand came up into mine and I pulled her gently to her feet and into my chest. Her arms tightened around my waist and I could feel her tremble. One of my hands stroked her slim smooth back and the other went to the back of her head and held her into my chest.

"I don't want you to leave, kitten. I want you to stay and be mine. Even if I'm not sure what I am going to do with you yet. I owe you... and him... that much." I curled my fingers into her hair and tilted her head back until she looked me in the eyes.

"But you will learn to live by my rules and my rules alone. This is, as I have said, my house and not his. If you are still here the day after tomorrow then the rest of your life will be by my rules. And if you cannot follow them then I don't imagine that you will be doing a lot of sitting down and have to learn to sleep on your tummy. Do I make myself perfectly clear, kitten?"