Seven Tails: Tail 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two sets of thighs twitched as their bottom clenched reflexively.

And two mouths opened simultaneously and whispered "Yes, Sir."

My hand went to my waist and unbuckled my belt and drew it out as they both watched nervously. I doubled it over and laid it on one side of the cube and stood up.

"Sarabeth, since you have been mine for the longest and should have known better, you get to go first." She gulped hard.

"Y-yes, Master." She started to rise and I waved her down.

"Jessica. Come here, girl." Pale and nervous, the girl rose to her feet and walked to me slowly with her hands clenched over her bottom. I arranged her with her bottom perched on the edge of the cube, legs spread wide apart and her toes barely touching the floor. The I put a hand in the center of her chest and pushed her back until she was laying down on the pad, those big blue eyes looking at me with a hint of fear in them.

At a motion, Sarabeth rose and I stood her in between the girls thighs and bent her over at the waist until she laid her body on top of the other girl. Without my direction, their arms went around each other tightly. I grasped Jess's ankles and brought her legs up until they locked around the little blonds slim waist.

"You hold her tight, Jessica. And don't let her wiggle."

"Y-yes, Sir." Both of their eyes were rolling around and each of them was keeping a close eye on the belt laying next to them.

"Did you like kissing my pony girl, Jess?"

"Y-yes, Sir. I did."

"Do you think it was worth it?"

"Ummm... maybeeee, Sir?" I smiled a little grimly.

"Well... I'll ask you that question again after it's your turn."

"Oooohhh... yes, Sir." I picked up the belt and placed the buckle in my palm and started wrapping the leather around my hand until there was about eighteen inches of strap hanging down. Both of them froze in place and watched and when I stepped behind them they both shivered and moaned.

"Did you like kissing my kitten, pony girl?"

"Oooohhh.. yes, Sir" Her voice trembled.

"Good. I hope it was worth it, then. Kiss her again, Sarabeth. Keep kissing her until I am done. If you don't keep your lips together I will start all over again. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Master. I ... Ummm... Ohh... Mmmmm..." She lowered her head and they kissed a little nervously then opened their lips to each other and kissed passionately. Her creamy thighs were clamped tight together and her delightful little bottom was clenched up tight. When I placed my hand in the small of her back she flinched and moaned into Jessica's mouth. And since I had them so engaged with each other she never saw my hand raise and fall.

The first blow across her ass made her squeak loudly and she almost pulled away from the other girls lips. If it hadn't been for Jess holding her so tightly, I might have had to start again. And angry red welt appeared across both of her ass cheeks.

"One" I said.

The second one fell across her left cheek, from the center almost to her hip. She cried out in a muffled way and stood up on her tip toes.

"Two."

The third went across the other side, leaving a matching stripe. Sarabeth bounced slowly on her toes, flexing and trying to still the pain.

"Three."

The fourth went across both cheeks again, just below the first. Jess's feet tightened around her and her toes curled up tight as Sarabeth cried into her mouth.

"Four."

The last one went right across the bottom of both cheeks, just above her thighs. The sweet spot. That was the place that I either made first or last, depending on my mood. Sometimes I avoided it and sometimes I concentrated my efforts there.

This time it made her squeal loud and she went up on her toes and then dance up and down, kicking her feet as much as she could move.

"And that was five, pony girl." I laid the belt back down and ran my hand slowly over her striped bottom, making her whimper and twitch at my touch. I left her lay there for a moment while I softly stroked her bottom until her whimpers trailed to a stop. I grabbed the other girls ankles and unwrapped her from Sarabeths waist as I helped her to stand. My pony girl was shaking all over and she threw herself in my arms as soon as she turned around and cried into my shoulder.

"Master, I'm so sorry..." My arms wrapped around her and I kissed the side of her head. "It's all right now, my sweet little pony. It's over and done with. Sssshhhh..." I patted her back.

Jessica had sat up and her eyes were on Sarabeths flaming striped bottom. As soon as Sarabeth relaxed a little I said "Stand up, kitten." She looked up at me with her eyes begging for mercy. "Please, Sir... I've never...I'll be... please, Master."

I just looked at her for a moment until she lowered her eyes and stood up.

"You have two choices, Kitten. I offered a compromise. You can take your punishment and it will be over. Then you will be mine forever. Or you can leave."

"I... don't want to leave, Sir."

"Good girl." Out of deference for my pony girls tender behind, I assisted her in laying down with her bottom off the side of the padding. Trembling hard, Jess lay down between her soft thighs murmuring "Oh... oh... oh..." and when Sarabeth wrapped her legs around her waist she moaned and shivered hard.

They both moaned again when I picked up the belt and wrapped it around my hand. And she cried out when I put my hand in the small of her back. "Oh please, Master!"

"Kiss my pony girl, kitten. Remember, if you pull your lips away I will start all over again."

"Ooooohhhhh... Mmmmm..." Sarabeth grabbed her head and pulled her lips into hers hard, holding her firmly in place as my hand came up for the first time.

Being a firm but fair evil bastard, I laid the stripes on her bottom in the same place and order that I had used on Sarabeth. The first one went right across the middle of both cheeks making her cry out and her legs tighten up.

"One."

The second went across one cheek making her jump and pull against the soft but firm bonds of my pony girls legs and arms and her fists beat against the padding on the cube.

"Two."

The third made her cry into Sarabeths mouth and she shuddered hard as I striped her other ass cheek.

"Three."

The fourth was again across both cheeks and she let out a shriek and went up on her tiptoes.

"Four."

And the fifth one went right across the sweet spot making her dance and kick as her sister pet had done just a few moments before. She cried out and wiggled hard.

"And that was five and now we are done." I took a minute and threaded my belt back around my waist. Once my hands were free I put a hand softly on her striped bottom and stroked it, making her shiver and gasp.

When she calmed down some I helped her up and then turned Sarabeth over on her tummy and had Jess lay down right next to her face down across the padded top.

"Just stay right there for a moment, girls." They both looked nervously over their shoulders at me.

"What..." Jess stammered. "What are you going to d-do to us, Master?" Both pairs of bottoms were clenching up in anticipation.

"Just stay right there, love. I'll be right back."

Stepping across the hall into the bathroom, I grabbed four washcloths and ran them under cold water and got them nice and cool and wet. Both of the girls smiled softly when they saw what was in my hands and they shivered and sighed at the feeling when I placed a cool wet cloth across each burning cheek.

"Mmmm..." Sarabeth cooed. "Master, you are such a gentle man."

That was such an odd thing to hear from someone that I had just striped with my belt. But hey, welcome to my world.

Five

It was about two hours later that Jess chose Sarabeth to put her first of my tails into her still bright red bottom. It was another first for us, having a pet that had already worn a tail before. But she still got her hands bound behind her back as she bent over the hassock and everybody gathered around to help our new pet girl relax while Sarabeth gently lubed her up and slipped the plug into her tight little ass. Her face was almost as red as her cheeks from being in such a crowd for such a thing and when she let out a yelp as it slid home, they all cheered.

I'd had a hell of a time trying to make a kitten tail. The pony tails were easy, as I had been making them for years now. I'd actually had to sneak into Jess's cage and "borrow" that tail he had made for her to figure out how he did it, then put it carefully back together and return it without her knowing. That made me feel like kind of a sneak. But if I was going to be making kitten tails, I wanted to know how to do it right.

The first time I gave a pony her first tail it was just Sarabeth and I. Moments later I made love to her for the very first time right there on my living room carpet with her tail still making her squeak as she wiggled her bottom against the floor.

Then there was Nathan.

And then Gael.

And tonight there was a serious dog pile of ponies on the floor with my very first kitten, making her squirm and squeak with their hands and lips and fingers and tongues and their sweet words of encouragement in her ear.

And I got to listen and watch while she gasped and moaned and came with their help, her poor sore bottom wiggling against the rug.

Since they both had sore bottoms, I got to have both a kitten and a pony kneeling on either side of my chair at dinner. That earned some odd looks. And a few laughs. At one point I pulled the spoon out of my ice cream and leaned over and placed it against Kittens ass. She gasped and squeaked and knelt straight up, then got a nice smile and a wiggle as she sat back down and said "That feels nice..."

And once again Sarabeth was there the first time I brought my new kitten to my bed. She was always there with the new ones. At least with the girls. They were usually nervous and she always had a calming effect on them. But she and I had a long discussion about the situation beforehand. And then I had a long discussion with the both of them together. I absolutely wanted no repeat of the events earlier in the day. They both solemnly swore that it would never happen again without permission.

I'm pretty willing to bet that the lesson would stay with both of them for awhile.

Kitten was pretty proud of her new tail and she had showed it off to everyone. And I did love the things it did to her when she walked. She resisted slightly when I suggested that she take it out before she came to my bed. "But Masterrrrr..." she whined. "He... I... We... I've often played with my tail in, Sir. I like the feeling. Being full on both sides." She blushed a little and added "And if you want my...bottom... you can always take it out yourself, Master." She gave me those big eyes again. "Pretty please, Master?"

How could I resist?

It's not like she hadn't already seen me naked. As I had mentioned, she was forced to watch me play with all of my ponies at one time or another in the last three days. But her eyes were wide and her hands shook just a little bit as her and Sarabeth crawled up onto the bed and lay down on either side of my body. Kitten crawled up and hid her face in my neck and turned her body into mine, hiding herself from our gaze. It took Sarabeth and I several minutes to gently coax her out and lay her head on my chest. Her cheeks were red and she shivered just a little.

"What's wrong, kitten?"

"I... I'm shy, Sir."

"Girl, you have been completely naked in my house in front of me and all of my ponies for the last three days. And just a couple of hours ago, Sarabeth lubed up your ass and stuck a plug in it. Why are you so shy now?"

"I'm in your bed, Master. And I know you are going to f...fuck me."

"Yes girl, I am. I'm going to make love to every inch of my pet kitten's little body. You knew that when you came here, Kitten. And, off and on, you will get to share a bed with all of my ponies as well. That is how we play here."

"Y-yes, Master. I know. B-but..." she trailed off.

Sarabeth leaned over and put a hand against her cheek and kissed her softly.

"Tell us what's wrong, Kitten. Master is a gentle and very understanding man." That made me smile a little with pride. The girl put a hand on my little blond pony's face and kissed her back, then sighed and lay her head down on my chest.

"Despite what you may think, I've always been... shy... about... sex. Before my Master took me I didn't have much... experience." I patted her back and hugged her to my chest. The pony girl across my chest from her snuggled back down and lay until they were face to face, their fingers intertwined between them.

"We don't think anything, Kitten. We just want you to be happy here. Know that you are always safe and loved." She squeezed Jess's fingers, brought them to her lips and kissed them. "And wanted, of course. Because we all want you." The girl blushed and hid her face the best she could muttering "I don't know why..."

I reached down and grabbed her ear and shook it lightly. "Because you are a sweet girl, Jess. Sweet and smart and loving and very very hot. You make me proud to be your Master and you make all of my ponies proud to be your brothers and sisters. Isn't that a good enough reason?" She looked up at me and smiled softly, then kissed me.

"Yes, Master. That's good enough."

"I should hope so, Kitten. Because Master is horny." Both of them chuckled.

"Master, is there ever a time when you aren't horny?" I shook my head.

"Are you kidding? I have seven ponies and a kitten. Each of them exciting in different ways. Each more astoundingly beautiful than the next. I will be constantly horny until the day I die. Which hopefully won't be any time soon, because I have a lot of things I want to do before then." I looked down at Kitten and added "One of those things I want to do is you, pet kitten. Repeatedly." She giggled and kissed me again.

"You sound just like him, Sir."

"I will take that as a compliment, Kitten. Sarabeth, come over to this side, pony girl. Lets get our kitten comfy and warmed up." Gently, I put a hand on the girls shoulder and rolled her over onto her back. The blond climbed over our bodies and settled in on the other side, reaching up to the headboard and handing me a length of rope.

"Ah. Just the thing. Good girl." Jess looked at us both with wide eyes while we stretched her arms over her head and quickly bound her wrists together, snugging the end of the rope to the metal eye planted deep into the wood of my headboard. She squeaked a little as her position tended to push her tail deeper into her tight little ass. I could tell it was the right thing to do. Her nipples were rock hard and her thighs were clamped tightly together while her hips squirmed. Sarabeth slipped a small pillow under her head and gave her a kiss.

Then another kiss.

Then she opened her mouth and kissed her deep and hard, her tongue slipping into the girls mouth as they sighed together. I lay on my side, with my semi hard prick laying against the kittens warm thigh while one finger traced around the large areola around one hard nipple. They were a nice contrast to the pale skin of her chest and drew my eyes to her every time I looked. Kitten had nice firm young titties and I was going to enjoy playing with them often. I already knew that her nipples were quite sensitive from some of our earlier play and that sometimes playing with them drove her crazy.

My finger made a few more circles then I extended my thumb, capturing that firm little nub and rolling it between finger and thumb, making her squirm and moan into Sarabeths mouth. The blond pulled away from her lips and smiled at me, then kissed her way down Kittens throat and chest to the other side. She stuck out her tongue, laving her other little nub with her saliva and then blew on it gently, making the girl gasp and squirm some more.

"Do you like that, Kitten?"

"Mmmm... yes, Master. But..." She writhed against her bonds.

"But...?"

"My hands, Sir."

"Is the rope too tight?"

"No, Master. I... want my hands free, Sir." I shook my head and chuckled.

"You wiggle too much, Kitten. You need to learn to lay still when Master wants you to. Behave or I'll tie your ankles, too." She groaned in frustration.

"Ooooo... Yes, Master."

My pony girl and I both leaned down and took a nipple in between our lips and then simultaneously closed our teeth gently but firmly on each one making her squeak and kick her feet a little. That little bit of motion, due to the fact that she was laying on her back, made her tail wiggle around in her bottom and made her gasp and squeak louder.

Self-perpetuating. I liked that.

Even if I didn't plan it that way.

At a look and a nod from me, we both reached down and put a hand inside the girls thighs and pulled her legs apart, draping a leg on each side across our knees, leaving her spread open. Kittens mouth was open and her eyes were wide. Sarabeth smiled up at her. My pony girls fingernails walked down over her belly and stopped just above that little patch of pubic hair and made little circles. I watched and smiled as her abdominal muscles danced and flexed.

"Do you want my pony girl to play with your pussy, Kitten?"

"Ahhhhh... Yes, Master. I do." Sarabeth smiled a little wicked grin.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Kitten?" She gasped and her eyes went closed tightly.

"Please, Sarabeth..." My girl brought her hand up and rested a finger on Kittens chin, just below her open mouth.

"Look me in the eyes and ask me nicely, Kitten."

Those big blue eyes came open wide and a flush spread over her cheeks. She tried to hide her face against her arm and panted for a moment, then the pressure of the finger on her chin made her look again.

"P-please, Sarabeth..." She stammered. "P-please eat m-my p-pussy." Her face flamed red as the words left her mouth. Sarabeth slipped her finger in between the girls lips. She closed her mouth on it and sucked on it like it was a miniature cock, her tongue wrapping around it while she panted through her nose softly.

"You will have to prove to Master and I that you really want it, Kitten. And everything else, too..."

As much as I loved it when Sarabeth was my sweet submissive little pony girl with a heart as big as the world who cared so much for everybody, I enjoyed it now and then when her inner Domme broke the surface. More than once I had watched while she had reduced one of my ponies to nothing more than a quivering puddle of spent pleasure. She rarely did it while in bed with me and another pet, always deferring to me on those matters. But I knew that she enjoyed it now and then. And it seemed like our new kitten was going to be her more than willing victim tonight.

Perhaps it was a little payback for the belt spanking she had just received. While Sarabeth had been the recipient of many spankings and paddlings from me over the years, she had only one actual "punishment" spanking before. The rest had just been foreplay. From the sounds of things earlier, it seemed to me that Kitten had been the instigator of that little incident that had led to them both getting striped with the belt.

Maybe now she was looking for a little revenge for that.

My pony girl was too sweet and too loving to do anything actually mean to the girl, but she would make sure that Jess paid the price for getting her punished.

From what I had heard over the years from my old friend, Kitten was a bit of a switch when it came to pretty girls. And subbie boys as well. He'd had to reign her in several times and ensure that she remembered her place.

I'm sure that was going to add some extra fun to the sexual dynamic here in my house.

But I digress. Things were happening while I was musing.

Sarabeth pulled her finger out of the girls mouth well coated with her saliva and placed it between her legs, making slow gentle circles around Kittens hard little clit.