Seven Tails: Tail 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

My Kitten has written four widely successful books and is working on her fifth. Two of them are fantasy novels which garnered her a small horde of devoted fans. The other two are about her experiences as an Owned kitten. Those got her a different sort of fan base.

And me? I'm still here. Writing. Occasionally overseeing the training program. We still go to the Gatherings. I have a reserved box big enough for all of my pets.

And at any time of the night or day there is still always a willing pet (or two) to climb into bed for a little creative naptime. And I can't even sit down without finding a warm kitten curled up around my feet. I've come to accept her wearing another mans collar in my house from time to time. All of my pets are happy, and that's all that matters in the long run.

Isn't it?

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers