Seven Tails: Tail 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count backwards from ten, Kitten. Slowly."

"Ooohhh...T-ten... nine... e-eight..." The fingertip made slow circles and her hips writhed.

"S-seven... aaahhhhh... s-six... five... Mmmmm..."

"If you stop counting I'll take my finger away."

"N-no please! F-four... aaahhhhh... T-three... Oh, god..."

"Keep going, Kitten."

"Oooohhh yes. T-two... one... Oh please, Sarabeth! Let me come please..." My pony shook her head then lifted her finger and stuck it back in the girls mouth.

"Not yet, Kitten. Now we start all over again." The girl moaned around her finger and mumbled something unintelligible all the while slurping on her fingertip and getting it well covered with her spit.

I lay there smiling and watched. My now hard prick trapped against Jess's warm firm thigh and my fingers softly squeezing a sweet perky little tit while my fingers idly tugged and pinched her hard nipple. By the time Sarabeth had run her through the routine for the fourth time her whole body was as tense as a violin string just aching for the Maestro to run a bow across her flesh. Both of her hands were clenched tight and her toes were curling up hard as she cried and begged for some release.

Once again Sarabeth placed a finger against the girls lips but this time she didn't let her take it in her mouth. Instead she just said "Ask your Master if you can come, Kitten. Ask him nicely."

The girl turned her desperate face to me with tears of desire welling in her eyes. "Please please please please Master... Please let me come, Sir. Please please please... I'll do anything you want, Master. I'll be a good kitten for you forever, Sir. But please please please let me coooommmmmeee..." I pretended to ponder for a moment and she whimpered "Oh god please, Master. Please please please..." I smiled.

"Will you do something for me, Kitten?"

"Anything you want, Master. Anything...!"

"If my pony girl makes you come with her mouth on your pussy, afterward you must make her come with your mouth on her pussy."

"Oh yes, Master. Unnnhhhh... I want to eat her pussy anyway, Sir. Mmmm... I want to make her come. I promise, master. I'll make her come... please, Sir." I smiled and kissed her and nodded to my pony girl who climbed over the girls leg and settled down on her tummy smiling softly. One soft kiss on the top of her pubic mound make the girl groan and shiver. Then Sarabeth lowered her mouth and settled it over Kittens pussy and started to lap at her slit with her soft hot little tongue. Kittens hips rolled and humped upwards. She moaned softly and said "Oh god, yes...Mmmmm..." Her eyes closed and her legs came up and crossed Sarabeths back, pulling her in.

Sarabeth rolled a little to the side and brought a hand up between the girls thighs, one long slim finger slipping inside of her, questing for her G-spot and massaging it with her fingertip. Kitten cooed and rolled her hips and murmured "Mmmmm...Oooohhh... Sarabeth, I love you..." I could see my pony girls eyes sparkle as she smiled into Kittens pussy.

Being the professional that my pony girl was, it didn't take long before the girls whole body started to tighten up in waves and she began gasping and lifting her hips up off of the bed. Little unintelligible noises came from her mouth and finally she gave a little squeak and froze for just a moment then clamped her legs around Sarabeths back and said "Mmmmmmmmm... Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh..." Kitten shivered all over as she came, bucking her pussy into my girls mouth. Her tongue flicking and lips suckling on her clit, Sarabeth expertly brought her to peak after peak slowing down incrementally until the girl finally went completely limp, her body concentrating on nothing but breathing.

Rolling a bit to the side, Sarabeth disentangled herself from the girls legs and stuck her finger in her own mouth, licking it clean of Kittens juices. The she lay with her cheek on the girls thigh and we both watched for a moment while Jess slowly calmed back down again and started breathing normally. Every now and then a little tingle would make her twitch.

"You got my kitten all sweaty, you know." I complained. Sarabeth grinned a little wickedly.

"I'm not at all sorry, Master. Now we can have fun cleaning her up and starting all over again." She put one hand back and rubbed her bottom. "Besides, she owes me." Her thighs rubbed together sinuously. "She owes me more than one."

Despite the fact that she looked so fetching with her hands bound, we untied our kitten and helped her into the bathroom. Sarabeth had her lean over the sink and we both grinned as she moaned and groaned as my pony removed her cute little kitten tail and cleaned it before we stepped into the shower.

Kitten perked up under the hot water as the shower revived her a bit. While the girls washed each others hair, I stood and shaved my face. Just as I was reaching for the soap afterward I felt a touch on my back and I turned. Both of my pets were there with smiles on their faces and soapy washcloths.

Ah, yes. Washing Master. Sometimes I wondered who enjoyed that more, them or me. I was pretty sure it was me, but they might argue the point. But I'm telling you right now that having two beautiful naked submissive pet girls giggling and splashing each other while getting you sparking clean is just a treat.

Once I was clean and rinsed off, Sarabeth went to her knees in front of me, her small warm hand wrapped around the shaft of my prick and those cornflower blue eyes looking up at me.

"May I, Master?" She begged. "Please?"

Like I was going to say "No." I nodded, of course.

"As long as you can share, pony girl. Teach Kitten how Master likes it." She dimpled.

"Of course, my Master. Come down here, Kitten." She took the girl by the hand and had her kneel down beside her. Kittens eye were wide. Although she had seen it repeatedly, this was the first time she had gotten this close. Like my pony girl, Kitten had a small mouth and my prick filled it completely. That was quite enjoyable to watch.

Smiling, I leaned back against the tile wall and enjoyed while Sarabeth tutored Jessica in how to please Master with her mouth. As I had heard, the girl was talented in that area. They switched back and forth so often that I wasn't really sure whose lips were wrapped around my prick when I finally shot my load. But at that point I didn't really care. There were two sets of lips and two tongues and two pairs of hands and somebody was sucking on my cock and whoever it was swallowed obediently.

That was all that mattered to me at the moment.

I'd gone to lie down on the bed and relax after a brisk toweling off by my two pets and I had left them in the bathroom to complete the long and arduous task of getting all of that hair dry. I kept mine about half an inch at it's longest so I could dry my hair with a paper towel if I needed to. But Jess's hair was a little bit more than shoulder length and thick and Sarabeths went all the way down to her trim little bottom and took quite some time and attention getting it clean and dry again. I left them chattering in the bathroom as I lay down with a smile.

I'd almost drifted off to sleep when a sudden motion on the bed brought my eyes open again. Both girls crawled up on the bed, hand in hand. Sarabeth lay back with her head propped under my arm laying on my shoulder and she drew Kitten down to lay on top of her as their lips met again in a long kiss.

"Is it time for Kitten to make good on her promise?" Both of them went "Mmmm-Hmmm..." into each others lips.

"Pet Kitten, are you going to make my pony girl happy with your sweet little mouth? Will you make her shiver and come like she did for you?" The girl reluctantly pulled her lips away for a moment and looked up at me while Sarabeth ran her tongue along her neck, making her shiver.

"I'm going to try my very best, Master." I leaned over and put a hand behind her head and kissed her over the top of my pony girl.

"Make my girl happy, Kitten. And after than you can make Master happy. And after that maybe we will start all over again..."

"Ooohh... god. Mmmm... Yes, Master."

Kitten put her hands on either side of Sarabeths face and kissed her hard, then licked and nibble her way down her neck and across her chest and down until she was crouched over those firm little breasts, squeezing them softly in her hands, her lips going back and forth while Sarabeth cooed and sighed. I knew how much my pony girl liked attention to her little firm nipples. Sometimes she liked it when I did it because I was a bit rough at times. The lads and the girls had so much respect and love for her that they were always tender with her. But now and then she did prefer softer play and a girls lips were always so soft...

Sarabeth sighed and cooed and ran her fingers through Kittens hair and murmured little encouraging noises at her as the girl licked and nibbled her way down the flat belly. As Jess went lower Sarabeth spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up to her chest, leaving her pussy wide open as the girl settled in between her thighs to start kissing and licking her sweet pussy.

"Do you like my pony girls pussy, Kitten?" Two blue eyes peeked at me from between my girls thighs and she nodded at me. From the crinkles in the corners of her eyes, it looked like she was grinning. My thumb caressed Sarabeths cheek.

"And how about you, my little pocket goddess? Is young miss Kitten making my girl happy? Or do I need to give her little bottom some more attention to give her some motivation?"

That earned me a small worried look from the girl kneeling between Sarabeths thighs. She moaned a little in fear and a little in lust and I saw her ass cheeks tighten up. I had a feeling I was going to enjoy having Kitten over my lap often. In many different ways.

Sarabeth brought her feet down to rest lightly on the girls back, her toes curling against her skin. One hand tangled in her hair and the other came up to stroke my arm softly.

"Mmmmm... Master." She purred. "I think she is doing fine right now, Sir. If she slacks off...Mmmmm... I will let you know. But..." Her hand slid down my arm and belly to stroke her fingertips against my prick which started hardening at her touch. "you could give her a different kind of attention, Master. I'm sure... Mmmmm... that would motivate her, too."

Kitten was watching and listening to our little conversation, those pretty blue eyes peeking through the little patch of blond pubic hair while her lips and tongue were busily giving my pony girl so much pleasure. When she saw me watching I smiled and winked at her. She blushed and lowered her eyes, intent on her task.

"That, my little pony princess, is a very good idea." I rearranged and slid out from underneath her head replacing my shoulder with a pile of pillows so that she was reclining. That of course, put her at just the right height. I knelt up next to the pillows and Sarabeth obediently reached for my prick, her strong slim fingers gripping my shaft.

"Get me nice and hard, love. Then I'll give our miss Kitten her first real experience with Masters cock." Sarabeth was already moaning a little and there was an echo from between her thighs as my prick slid into her sweet little mouth. The girl was watching intently.

About the time that I went completely hard in between her lips, my pony girl locked her jaws open, clamped her eyes shut and shivered as she came for the first time. The vibration from her moaning around her mouthful of prick sent shivers up my spine. When I pulled my prick from her mouth, hard and glistening with her saliva, she moaned aloud.

"Mmmmm... Oh god, Kitten... Ahhhhh... Mmmmmmmmm... Oh!" She yipped and came again, hard. Her fingers curled hard in the girls soft brown hair and she murmured "Oh god, I love you, Jess... Mmmmmmmmm..."

Moving wordlessly, I walked on my knees around behind the little brunette and slipped my forearm under her hips, lifting her and sliding a pillow underneath, leaving her firm full little bottom humped up in the air as Sarabeths grip on her hair kept her face buried between her thighs. The girls toes curled up a bit as I nudged her legs apart with my knees and when I placed the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy she moaned and her body shivered just a little.

When I paused with the tip of my prick just between her slippery lips, she moaned again and tried to wiggle backwards to no avail. I swept her hair aside and looked down on the fresh tattoo of my mark there just under her old one and smiled.

"Do you want Masters cock inside you, Kitten?" Muffled, she moaned again and nodded into my pony girls pussy, one hand reaching behind her back in a effort to pull me into her.

"Then you just keep my girl coming and coming, Kitten. You attend to her pussy and Master will attend to yours."

Kittens tight little channel gripped my cock in waves as it slowly sunk into her body, a fraction of an inch at a time. She was very tight and I could see the muscles in her back rippling as she struggled to breathe and relax to allow me inside of her. Good god, that felt nice.

The first time with a new pet was always a magical moment for me. Exploring their bodies with my hands and my mouth and my cock. Discovering what turned each of them on the most. Delighting in each new find. Gently but firmly forcing them to submit their bodies and their wills and their hearts until they were little more than a bundle of nerve endings for Master to amuse himself with.

This time was no different. Kittens snug little pussy slowly expanded around my invading prick while both girls gasped and wiggled until my belly rested against the soft moons of her ass and I was inside her all of the way. My hands gripped her hips and I paused, just enjoying the sensation of being squeezed by those amazing internal muscles of hers.

Looking upwards for a moment, I gave silent thanks to my old friend for leaving me such a gift.

When I looked down again Sarabeth was smiling at me. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were crinkled up hard and she had pulled Kittens head up until the girl lay with her cheek pressed against her pubic mound while both of them panted softly.

"You look happy, Master." Slowly I withdrew my prick until just the head stayed in then fed it just as slowly back into Jess's pussy while she moaned.

"I am very happy, Sarabeth. In more ways than you can imagine." Another slow stroke in and out, pressing my belly into the girls soft warm little ass. "Sometimes I wish you had a cock so you could experience how amazing this feels." I patted Kittens bottom. "This one especially. It's snug and warm and wet and feels like a thousand fingers caressing my prick inside of her. Mmmmm..." I leaned forward to rest my hands against the mattress, bending over Kittens back and started thrusting into her slowly.

"You look pretty happy too, pony girl. Mmmmm... I take it my Kitten held up her end of the bargain?" Sarabeth smiled and ran her fingers through the girls hair.

"Oh yes, Master. Even though that belt hurt a lot, I'd take that anytime to feel her lips on me again. But... hopefully next time we can play without that part, if you know what I mean."

I paused and moved my knees, pressing the girls legs together then started thrusting inside of her a little harder. With each thrust I could feel her pressing back into me and I could see her body tightening up. I could feel it inside as well. Jess ran her arms underneath Sarabeths thighs and wrapped them around to use her body as leverage while her head rocked back and forth in my pony girls lap.

"And how about you, Kitten?" Sarabeth tugged on the girls hair lightly. "Are you happy too?" She gasped lightly and nodded a bit jerkily as her head rocked against my pony girls belly. I felt her tighten up and she gave a little squeak and shivered all over as she came. Those amazing muscles inside of her massaged my cock like a warm wet hand job and it came real close to bringing me to the edge too, but I managed to hold off for just a little bit longer.

I withdrew until just the head of my cock was inside of her and rocked back and forth, the head rubbing on her little spot inside while she gasped and moaned. Then I slowly fed it all the way in a few times, and stopped and rubbed some more. I watched as Kittens whole body turned a nice shade of pink and her nails started digging into Sarabeths thighs. Pausing in my thrusts, I grabbed the girls hands and brought them behind her back, clamping her wrists in place with one hand. Even though she was strong for her size, Kittens wrists were small and I was easily able to hold them both in my fingers as I used her hands as a leverage point and started pounding into her body harder and harder. Her fingers clenched and she struggled against my grip panting "please... please... please... Mmmmmmmmm!" as she came the second time.

As the girls thighs and pussy clamped down on me again, it pushed me over the edge and I growled through my teeth as I filled her tight little body with sticky ribbons of come and collapsed on top of her, lights flashing in my eyes and my heart feeling like it was going to beat it's way out of my chest.

Sarabeth smiled and said "Welcome to the family, Kitten."

The Very last Chapter

Five years.

It had been five years since I had taken my last pet. And fifteen since I had taken my first one. Many things had happened in that time. And many things had changed.

All of my ponies... and my kitten... were now living in the house. The cages in the stables, now that there were twelve of them, were filled with trainee ponies. All of which we had been paid handsomely by their Owners for their training. My pets have all retired from competition at the top of their game and now spent their time training the next generation of exhibition ponies. And we had even taken in a few kittens to train in their own special way.

Sarabeth was now my business manager. Actually, her and Nathan and Kitten all shared that position. I still answered emails and wrote the occasional story, but they did all of the real work. Nathan and Wendy had become independently wealthy themselves last year when they sold Warrior Pony Leatherworks to an outfit in Nevada. Fortunately for me, they decided to stay on here anyway.

Gael spends her time between the ranch and her studio in New York. Her paintings were all the rage among the Owners and she raked in quite a bundle from portraits and her own work. Even though she still walks with a slight limp, she is also in charge of training the steeplechase contenders who come to the ranch.

Ash has become a full time coach and trainer for the new ponies. She oversees all the ranch operations, testing the new prospects and running them through a rigorous training program. She is highly sought out by Owners who want their pets to become serious contenders.

Wendy is still designing leather gear for ponies. And other things. The company that bought them out had to keep her on as a designer as a stipulation of the deal. She's expanded their product line into corsets and other fetish wear as well.

Daniel and David opened a catering business and now own all of the food concessions at the Gatherings in the entire country. They are constantly flying off somewhere to handle business deals and ensure customer satisfaction. But since Daniel can barely stand to be one day away from Ash, they are back home quite a bit.

Nathan went back into software designing. He's helped develop programs for other Owners to manage their stock and also designed some fitness programs that Ash uses with our trainees here on the ranch. Mostly he plays games, though. My sweet pony boy never wants to get too far away from his Master, it seems.

As my business manager, Sarabeth also manages all of my other investments and with the incentives and stock options I offered her, is now quite wealthy herself.