Seven Tails: Tail 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

I felt her hips shift as her bottom tightened up and there was a little catch in her breath as she swallowed hard, eyes wide. Kitten had only had one spanking so far at my hands and it seemed that she wasn't all that eager for another so quickly.

"Yes, Sir. I'll... try my best, Sir."

Introspection

The outdoors. Being naked outdoors. That still bothered her quite a bit. Enough that Master Max had cuffed her hands behind her back and took her on a walk around the property at the end of her leash while her face flushed a deep red. While her old Master had often kept her naked it was always indoors, since he lived in the suburbs with very little privacy from prying eyes. Only rarely did they ever venture outside but when they did it made her heart race and her face blush deeply.

And her car. It was there every time she walked outside. Her eyes were drawn to it like magnets. The keys still hanging in the ignition. Her car. Her clothes. Her things. Her toys. Her music. Her old life. Well... the life she had before she became a house pet, anyway. It was only a few steps away. She even stopped and ran a hand over the door handle once, longingly. As much as she missed her life and her freedom and independence, she secretly wished that he would just move the car so she wouldn't have to look at it anymore.

It came to her as a start that he was testing her by leaving it there. She had one more day when getting in her car and driving away forever would still be an option. Once tomorrow was over her life would never be the same. Would he just put it in a garage? Or sell it and get rid of it completely? One small part of her mind hoped that he would keep it and let her at least sit in the seat once in awhile. She loved her car.

Her things had been a bone of contention. The first night when he'd consented to let her wear her tail she had carried in her small overnight bag and had later brought it into her cage that evening. The second evening before bed he had come into her cage and demanded to see what was in her bag.

"You may keep your collar, leash, tail and ears, kitten. But they must be put away and only used when you are in your cage alone. The rest of your things will go into storage."

"But, Sir! I need these things! They... they're mine..."

"Anything else you need I will supply, girl. Your new life will begin tomorrow. These things are your old life. You need to leave them behind." He reached into the bag and rummaged through the clothes and things to pull out a handful of cosmetics.

"This stuff needs to go for sure, kitten. My pets are not allowed to wear makeup." Her hand came up self-consciously to cover her chin.

"But, Sir! I... I need that..." He shook his head.

"No, kitten. And that is final." He shook his head. "Yes, I saw that stuff on your face these last two days and I will not allow it. No makeup. No perfume. Not false eyelashes or hairspray, eyeliner, blush foundation of acrylic fingernails, girl." He pointed to the little silver disk on a chain around her neck. "No jewelry either, girl. Put that in the bag. My pets are natural and that is all I want to see." She lowered her head and muttered "Your ponies are all perfect, Sir."

One hand reached out and cupped her chin, turning her face up. His thumb wiped away some of the makeup on her cheek. "And I think you are perfect, Jessica. This... This does not make you look any less beautiful in my eyes. When I look at you, I want to see you, because that is who I adore. I don't want to see what you hide behind. I want to see all of you, all of the time." He bent and looked into her eyes even closer.

"My ponies aren't perfect. Neither are you. Neither am I. But they, and you.. are all perfect in my eyes. And that is all that matters." He paused and added "I knew your Master pretty well. I'm pretty sure he felt the same way, didn't he?" She nodded a little glumly.

"Master was... strange like that, Sir."

He dumped the stuff back in the bag and set the whole thing aside. "Then that's settled, kitten. The things your master made for you and nothing else. Anything other than that you may need will be asked for or earned from now on." His eyes fell on something small and white and furry sticking out from under her pillow. "And just what is that, kitten?"

Alarmed, she scooted her bottom over, blocking his view of her pillow. "It's... nothing, Sir." He raised an eyebrow slowly.

"I did ask you a question, kitten." He held out his hand. "Give it here, girl."

Those blue eyes went wide and tragic and she threw herself forward at his feet, her hands wrapped around his ankles and she started covering his boots with little kisses. "Please, Sir. It's nothing, Sir. It... just helps me sleep, Sir."

He sat watching her silently, eyebrows raised until she started kissing her way up his leg. Those soft little hands were slowly working their way up the inside of his thigh as her lips followed. It was pretty obvious what she was willing to do to distract him from whatever it was she was trying to protect.

Any other time he would have been more than willing to be distracted. He ached to discover all he could about how that sweet body felt in as many ways as possible. But since the girl had one more full day before she could even become his, this was neither the time nor the place. He sighed and put his hands on either side of her face and stopped her.

"Show me what it is, kitten. Talk to me, girl."

Sadly, she sat back on the bed and reach behind her. A little plush toy clasped in her hands, held tight between her firm little breasts and she lowered her head and brushed her chin softly against it. The thing was some little fuzzy monster with comically wide eyes and a mouth full of soft pointy felt teeth.

"It's my stuffed yeti, Sir."

"Did your Master give that to you as well?" She shook her head.

"No, Sir. I had it before I met him." She clutched it even tighter in her hands as she looked up at him, those eyes wide and pleading.

"Please, Sir. He... When I'm scared or nervous he's always there. He... protects me. M... My master sent me away to be owned by a man I don't know. And that's very scary, Sir." Her eyes looked down. "I'm having to relearn rules that I thought I already knew. I've been scared and nervous ever since I started driving here. And even more so since I got here. He..." Her chin stroked the top of the little stuffed critter again. "He helps me keep calm, Sir. He... Keeps away the monsters."

One hand reached out and the girl clutched the plush toy tighter in her hand reflexively. He reached down and put a large rough hand on top of the beasts head and patted it softly. His voice was soft and gentle. "That's a lot of work for a stuffed yeti. But I think he is up for the task." He smiled. "Make sure you keep him safe under your pillow, kitten. And don't tell my other pets or they will all want one."

She felt her lip quiver and a tear welled up in one eye until she blinked it back.

"Thank you, Sir."

Four

It had been a long three days. For everybody, not just me. Having a new pet in the stables always got everybody's interest and juices flowing. Literally. They all wanted her to get through this time so she could become fully mine and join our weird little family.

They all wanted her, period. Hell, so did I. I was pretty wound up most of the time and ended up, as usual, taking one or more of my ponies to bed with me for some of Master's de-stress time.

And I was pretty sure that the feeling was mutual. I'd put her under the same orgasm control that I put all of my pets from the very first day and kitten did not like that one bit. She had already received more than a few shocks through the shackle when I caught her with her hands under the covers busily playing and ten with the paddle when I caught her playing with herself in the shower. The paddle made an interesting sound when applied to a wet bottom. And apparently that made it sting just that much more.

Of course, I wasn't doing much of anything at all to relieve her tension. Since she was always at my side or at my feet then she got to stay there and watch while I played with one or more of my ponies. I'd have her standing in the corner or kneeling by the side of the bed, usually with her hands tied behind her back, eyes wide and staring with her hips moving in her need. And my ponies, being the well trained obedient and devious pets that they were, assisted me at every turn.

Sarabeth lifted her head from my lap after I had just shot my load down her throat and grabbed Jess and kissed her hard with her tongue still coated with my come. Nathan had laid face down on the side of the bed and pulled her into him and sucked on her sensitive nipples while I fucked him hard from behind. Even shy little Ash got into the act. She lay with her head hanging off the side of the bed and pulled Kitten down for a long lingering kiss with her legs wrapped around my waist while she moaned her pleasure into the other girls mouth.

It was coming close to driving her crazy. That was what I had wanted, of course. It was the usual program that I used with new pets with only a few changes in the routine. Things had changed so much of the past few years... I was constantly having to alter my plans to make them fit the situation.

But some things never changed. Punishment and reward, of course. The carrot and the stick. Some days were pure carrot and some were all stick. I wanted this girl to give herself to me and I was doing everything in my power to drive her to do it. In a way I could thank my old friend for his training her. The girl trailed after me wherever I went and several times on that last day I had her sit very still while I slipped a hand between her thighs and played with her little pussy until she broke out in a sweat. Once I even did it in the middle of the yard while we were walking out to the stables.

I stopped and tugged on her leash until her lips were an inch from mine and growled softly "Hands behind your head, girl. Spread your legs for me." A deep flush spread over her face and she whispered "Please, Sir..." I just stared at her until she complied, fingers locked behind her head and her legs shoulder width apart. I reach out and tweaked both of her nipples, making her gasp softly. Then I trailed my fingertips down across her taut belly and into that thin strip of pubic hair, tugging on it for a moment before I slipped my hand between her legs. The girl was already wet, of course. As she had been all day long. One finger slid up inside of her easily while she shivered and whimpered at my touch.

I kept up the touch with the heel of my hand rubbing against her hard little clit until her body was a uniform shade of pink all over. Then I pulled out while she moaned in dismay and made her clean my fingers with her tongue. After which I tugged on her leash again and said "Come along, kitten. We have things to do."

So I guess I have nobody to blame but myself for the incident that happened later. It was getting late in the afternoon and the unasked question on everybody's lips was "Is Kitten going to get her tail today? Is she going to stay and be ours forever?"

To forestall the questions and to take everybody's mind off of things, I set them all to cleaning the house, sending teams in each direction to get the house spic and span for the hoped-for upcoming festivities. Sarabeth had taken Jess in tow to tackle the ever growing mountain of laundry. The others spread out over the house, cleaning and tidying.

My house never really got that dirty to begin with. None of us tended to make messes, especially when I demanded that my house always be kept tidy. About the only thing that ever got messed up with any regularity was my bed. Fortunately I had a good supply of sheets always on hand. And since it was bound by a timer and the laws of physics, the laundry was always the last thing to get completed.

With nine of us living there, even if eight of them were naked most of the time, we created a lot of laundry.

The others had finished early and I had inspected and they had all passed. Of course. They were all in the hallway, kneeling patiently and awaiting my next order. I was waiting for Jess and Sarabeth to arrive and finally went to see how much longer it was going to take them.

The door to the laundry room was closed, which was unusual. Most of the time while it was in use it got too warm in there and it was left open. I was just reaching for the knob when I heard soft voices from just behind the door and I stopped to listen.

"I don't care... Oooohhh... it feels too good when you touch me, Sarabeth."

"Mmmm... if we get caught, though...Aaahhhh..."

"Won't a punishment be worth this?"

"Aaahhhh... Yes, it will. But Master will be very angry, Kitten. We...Mmmm.. we need to stop. Mmmm..."

"I don't want to stop. I want you."

"Oooohhh... And I want you, Kitten."

Oh, this will never do. Easing the door open I glanced inside. The girl had their arms around each other, lips locked together and one hand in between each others thighs working busily while they panted and moaned softly. A pile of unfolded laundry was untouched on the table.

I let the door swing open and I heard at least one soft startled gasp from behind me as the other could see into the laundry room from where they knelt in the hall.

"Do you really think it will be worth it, girls?"

There was one startled gasp and a small "Eek!" as they both froze with their eyes wide open staring at me. Then a flurry of limbs as they both dropped to their knees with their eyes on the floor.

"M-master! I'm..."

"Don't speak, Sarabeth. It's best if you didn't right now." Kitten raised her head.

"It's all my fault, Sir..." I snapped my fingers and she fell silent.

"I guess I don't have to say how seriously disappointed I am in both of you right now." Their heads sunk even lower towards the floor and they both shivered a little at my cold tone.

I turned my back on them to look at the others. Six pairs of wide eyes and alarmed looks gazed back as I pointed to the door. "Arena. Five laps. Shower. Cage. Now." When I snapped my fingers they all leapt up without a sound and trotted out the door with more than one backward glance.

Still standing with my back to the laundry room with my arms folded I said "Finish the laundry. Do not speak. Do not touch. Come find me when you are done." I stood for a moment and listened to their hurried activity before I strode away.

It was two very penitent and somewhat frightened pets that came in and knelt side by side on the floor of my office a few minutes later. They were both pale and sober looking and neither one of them looked up at me at all as they came in silently and knelt down, eyes on the floor. I merely glanced up as they entered and went back to typing an email, pretending to ignore them. The longer they knelt there listening to the rattling of my keyboard the more unnerved they got. When I finally rose and pushed my chair back, they both gasped softly and jumped just a little.

Wordlessly, I wandered down the wall where all of my ponies awards were displayed. I made a pretense of straightening this and that as I passed and strolled behind them to the portrait wall. There used to be just one painting there. A portrait of Nathan and Sarabeth and Gael painted by a talented young man whom I had met at one of the Gatherings. Now there were a dozen paintings hanging there. Some by that young man and some by Gael. My very favorite of them all was placed right in the middle of the arrangement. It was the last picture I had that young man do for me before I set him up in his own gallery last year.

Based on the infamous "Pink Floyd: Back Catalog" picture, it showed all of my ponies sitting on a wooden bench together with their tails hanging off of the edge, facing away from the viewer. All of their faces were turned slightly to the side as if they were speaking to each other. Even from the back my ponies were all beautiful.

Now that I had added Ash and hopefully tonight Jessica, I was going to have to find room and an idea for another portrait. Hmm...

"Do I really need to say anything, Sarabeth?"

"N-no, Master." She said miserably. "I'm sorry."

"You aren't quite sorry enough yet, pony girl."

"No, Sir. But I am sure I will be before the night is over."

"You got that right." She took a deep breath and straightened her back, hands coming up to intertwine behind her head, eyes still on the floor.

"I am ready, my Master." I smiled softly.

"Good girl, love." As I walked back around in front of the two girls to perch one cheek on the padded cube I kept there for my ponies to kneel on, I could see Jess glancing at Sarabeth out of the corner of her eye and wondering if she should imitate her posture. And she was nervously trying to keep an eye on me as well.

"This was supposed to be the night of your tailing ceremony, Jessica. It was going to be the night when you finally became mine forever."

"W-was, Sir?" I sat more comfortably and crossed one leg over my knee.

"Was." She flinched a little at my tone and paled even more.

"Possibly past tense. I'm not sure yet. How can I make you one of my pets if I cannot trust you, girl?" Her eyes got that hard stubborn stare again.

"It's not my fault that she's so damn pretty..." she muttered. Her eyes flickered up to me, trying to put on an arrogant front but failed. "And you have been driving me crazy..." I leaned closer. I had to find a chink in her armor. Something to break all the way through.

"So it's my fault then? Obviously your former Master never taught you any sort of self control." A frown appeared between her eyebrows. Those big blue eyes looked at me and she almost shouted.

"That's not true! My Master spent days and days teaching me self control! He worked with me all of the time. Inventing games and scenarios. He..." Her voice faded away.

"He..." She swallowed hard. Her eyes went back to the floor and she shivered.

"And you let him down just now, didn't you?" She blinked hard and a single tear slid from her eye and down her cheek.

"Y-yes, Sir. I did." Another tear.

"He loved you."

"Y-yes, Sir."

"And you loved him." She nodded and a tear dripped onto her lap.

"He sent you to me after he died because he loved you and wanted you to be loved and taken care of for the rest of your life. And now because you were a greedy and horny little minx instead of a respectful and well behaved pet like he taught you to be, you may have blown that chance." The girl trembled hard and her lips worked but nothing came out.

Finally she managed to say, in a voice so small I could barely hear it: "I-I'm sorry, Sir."

I wasn't really sure which Sir she was speaking to. Sarabeths eyes were darting back and forth between us and her lower lip trembled. She was so tender hearted that I knew she wanted to take the girl in her arms to soothe her and wipe away her tears with her kisses. But I wasn't going to allow that just yet.

"You know that I am going to punish you." Unable to speak, Jess just nodded jerkily.

"I'm willing to make a deal, kitten. If you readily accept whatever punishment I declare, then we can put this incident behind us. Then afterward you will get your tail and be one of us for the rest of your life."

"Do you agree, kitten?" Her mouth opened and a sigh slipped out. Trembling, she lifted her head and straightened her spine in stages. Her hands shook as she interlaced her fingers behind her head. Her eyes were red as she glanced at me and then looked back at the floor.

"I... I'm ready, S-sir."

"Five each." I said "With the belt."

I got to watch both of them shiver hard and break out in goose bumps as they paled.

Two sets of eyes went wide in alarm.

Two sets of nipples got instantly hard.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers