Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, if that's what it takes."

"Alright if you need any help just let me know, as for your set up Steve wants you two to go to the basement your going to be skater boys just getting home from the skate park and decide to watch a video and it turns out to be a porno, you get horny and take it from there. Alright?"

"Sure, I think we can handle that," Dekeon said sitting down on the side of the spa tub.

Michael left the room and Scotty began dumping out the contents of the enemas and filled them with lukewarm water, sitting on the toilet he placed it in his ass and squeezed the bottle. It took about a half hour before he felt that he was truly cleaned out, he took a shower and did as he was told. Drying off he wrapped the towel around his waist and went out into the bedroom where he found Dekeon lying across the bed asleep. He laid down on the bed next to him wrapped his arms around him snuggled down and went to sleep as well.

The next thing the boys knew they were being awakened by Michael about an hour later. Scotty got dressed then they followed him down stairs to the basement.

"Alright, you ready to do this?" Steve asked them.

"Yeah I guess so," Dekeon said.

"I'm ready," Scotty said.

"Okay, now what I need you guys to do is take your skateboards and go to the top of the stairs. Make out like you just got back from the skate park or something talking about how much fun you had or another skater or something. Be sure not to look at the camera too much, pay attention to each other, talk to each other not the camera. Don't start touching each other too soon, be kind of scared or you know but really wanting to touch each other. Talk about how you never did anything like that before, your not sure and so forth."

"I think we can handle it," Dekeon said looking over at Scotty.

"I know we can," Scotty said touching Dekeon's arm.

"Okay, head to the top of the stairs start anytime you are ready."

They walked to the top of the stairs, holding their skateboards they walked down the stairs laughing and talking.

D-That was a awesome track to skate on wasn't it? S-Hell yeah it was. What do you want to do now? Watch a movie or something? D-Sure. How about that movie you said you had that Mark gave you the other day. S-Alright. (he gets up puts a tape in the dvd player and sits back down on the couch) They sit and watch some of the movie and then begin rubbing themselves, undoing their belts. D-Man are feeling as horny as I am? S-Hell yeah do you mind? (he pulled out his cock and began to stroke it) D-No I guess not. (he pulled out his as well and began stroking it too) S-It's getting hot in here. (he took off his shirt and pants) D-Man this getting me so hot. (he did the same and took the rest of his clothes off as well) When they were naked they ended up really close to each other, Scotty looked over and reached for Dekeon's cock. D-What are you doing? S-Do you mind? D-I have never done anything like this before. S-Neither have I but it feels good. D-Yeah it does. Can I do you too? S-Sure. (he moved so that they could both jerk each other off more easily) They jerked each other off for a period of time, then they saw Steve motioning for Scotty to start sucking. He leaned over and took Dekeon's cock into his mouth, Dekeon moaned loudly at the touch of Scotty tongue on his cock. He put his hand on the back of Scotty's head pushing slightly to urge him on. Scotty got into a better position and continued to suck on Dekeon's cock. Using long and short strokes twisting his wrist on the down stroke, sucking down from the tip, taking in as much as possible. Occasionally he would raise his head and look Dekeon in the eyes. One time he did it and Dekeon kissed him, with that Scotty moved and sat across Dekeon's lap, kissing him with fervor.

D-Do you want to? S-I've never done anything like this before I don't know, I heard it hurts. D-We can stop if you don't like it. S-I guess then, yeah okay. Dekeon got a condom and put it on, just like their first time together Scotty sat back and allowed him room to put on the condom, he got some lube and rubbed it into his ass. Dekeon pushed Scotty off his lap and stood, he motioned from him to lean over the back of the couch, he guided his cock in place, pushing forward. It took a few attempts but his cock finally pushed through. Scotty I'm sure could have been heard through the entire house as loud as he was with each thrust of Dekeon's cock. D-Damn your ass is so fucking tight. S-You've got a big dick man. D-Does it hurt do you want to stop? S-Fuck yeah it hurts, but no I don't want to stop it feels better now. D-Fuck yeah it feels awesome. S-Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me hard. D-Oh yeah, oh yeah. With each thrust Dekeon was stroking Scotty's back, holding on to his hips thrusting hard into Scotty's ass. The camera would get in the way at times and Dekeon would hit it with an elbow or something and they would just keep going. They changed positions after a little while and moved over to a large leather covered foot stool, Scotty laid on his back with his legs in the air and Dekeon continued to fuck Scotty's hole. S-Damn I never knew something like this could feel so good. D-Me either, I have never felt anything so tight on my cock before, not even my last girlfriend. S-That's pretty sad, but oh God I love the way your cock is just hitting all the right places right now. I really need to cum. D-Not yet, not yet. Your ass is so good. S-Why don't you let me ride it. D-Alright. Dekeon flipped onto his back and Scotty held his cock and took aim for his own hole. Dekeon was supporting him with his arms, as Scotty began to ride his cock. S-Oh fuck, oh fuck. D-Oh my fucking God your ass is so good. S-Go slow a minute this position hurts a little. Dekeon slowed his movements down, he reached up and took Scotty's face in his hands, they were looking into each others eyes. Dekeon's cock pushing up into Scotty's ass, and he was moving his hips in time with Dekeon. They went on like that for what seemed a long time, both the guys were beginning to be cover in a sheen of sweat. Dekeon pushed Scotty off his cock grabbed his hand and moved to the couch, they laid down one on each end their legs entwined jerking off their cocks. One hand was busy jerking their cock the other holding the others hand, it was both hot and intimate at the same time. D-Oh God you better hurry I'm going to cum. S-Oh damn, oh God yeah I'm ready. They stroked their cocks only seconds more sat up while still stroking and aimed their cock at each other, cum exploded over both their cock, bellies and chests. They wrapped their arms around each others necks and began to kiss, Steve demanded them to open up so that he could get pictures and film of the cum on both of them. They laid on their backs on the couch, breathless and panting while Scott did his thing.

"Wow, is all I can say guys for a couple of straight guys you sure put on a good show there, so how did you like it?" Steve said turning off the lights.

"It was the most amazing thing and more that I have ever felt in my life so far," Scotty said looking up from the couch.

"I agree there, it was amazing," Dekeon said sitting up.

"Are you guys glad you decided to give it a try?" Steve said handing them each a towel.

"Oh of course it was worth it and not just for the money either," Scotty said looking at Dekeon with a smile on his face.

"Would you like to do some more while you're here, I could put you in another scene with another model so you can make some more money if you want to?"

"I don't know, I thought we would just be together for this not with someone else too," Scotty said standing up.

"Well you guys talk it over if you are interested let Mark know and I will set up a scene with one of the models, or we could put you both in and do a threesome scene, now that might be hot. You talk it over let me know."

The guys went up stairs where they had been before, got into the glass shower and began to shower each other off. Scotty soaped down Dekeon top to bottom, kisses were exchanged with every possible turn. Then Dekeon did the same for Scotty. They didn't talk about the scene or the offer until they had finished their shower and headed to the bedroom wrapped in towels they sat on the bed.

"What do think we should do?" Dekeon said.

"I'm not sure about doing it with someone else, I only wanted to be with you. Doing it with someone else makes me nervous, I don't know if I would be able to make it through a scene without you being there," Scotty said moving to lie next to Dekeon wrapping his arm over his stomach.

"So does that mean you would rather do a threesome scene or you just don't want to do it at all?"

"If you want to do it another scene with another model that's fine I will be okay with it, if you want to do the threesome I will try is all I can say. It would be easier with you there but somehow weird I don't know. You fucking another guy while I am there or another guy fucking me. I'm not sure what we should do here. But another scene means more money and we can really get a nice place or a better car. What do you want to do, honestly please tell me."

"Okay honestly, a door to a totally different world has been opened up for us, I would have never thought of you in this way if it had not been for Steve's asking us to do this shoot. You are my best friend and you always will be, we are a lot closer now of course and now I don't want that to change either. Being with you, making love to you, kissing you is nothing I would have thought or even seen coming, but I think it has strengthened our relationship even more, don't you?"

"Yes, I would say our relationship has gone to a completely different level than we could have ever seen it going to. I am very glad that it did, I'm glad that it was you that I could have this experience with. But after today is going to stay the same, we are both on an erotic high right now, what happens when we come back to earth? Are we going to still be friends, if so what kind, best friends, boyfriends, what? I don't know the answer either, I see the confusion in your eyes just then. I don't want to loose what we have now to something that will only last this day, do you understand what I mean?"

"I know what you mean, I don't want to loose you either over doing a scene or not doing it. What's going to happen after today, I guess we take it one day at a time, I know my feelings aren't any different for you than when we drove up here today. Well wait I guess they are different, you know how I feel about you, we have been best friends since we were started school together. I think our friendship has only gotten stronger over the years, we have been through some hard shit together with you and your family, me and mine. Always there for each other side by side."

"I know what your saying I see its hard for you to say, so I will. I love you, now not only as my best friend, but the feelings I have for you are even more now if that makes since. I really do love you Deke."

Dekeon rolled over on top of Scotty their face mere inches from each others, "I really do love you too Scotty. I have never felt like this with anyone, I know we only started this because of this thing with making some money but I think it has always been there we just never saw it because we weren't ready to, now that we have broken that proverbial barrier I don't think we can go back again, and I don't want to. I guess what I am saying lets see where it takes us, as long as we are together I'm up for anything."

"Okay, one question then."

"Yeah."

"Who's the girl in this relationship, me or you?"

Dekeon playfully punches Scotty in the gut and begins tickling him, "You're the bitch in this relationship."

Playful tickles are replaced with loving touches, caresses and kisses. Towels removed and mouths set upon the others cocks. They sucked each other in a side by side 69, their hands on each others bodies. They were into each other so much that they didn't notice when Steve and Josh walked into the room.

Steve had Josh undress and join the guys on the bed, he sent Mark down to get his camera to get the stills while he got it on film.

Dekeon and Scotty looked at each other as Josh joined them touching both of their bodies, they looked and saw Steve filming, shrugged their shoulders and both began sucking Josh's cock together. Licking up each side of his cock their mouths would meet and they would kiss, taking turns they would each suck his cock into their mouths, while the other licked his balls, licked his inner thigh, rubbed his ass and each others. Josh leaned down and kissed them both, they shared a three-way kiss and went back to sucking.

Dekeon left Scotty to suck on Josh's cock and moved to his ass, he licked up Scotty's ass crack which caused Scotty to let out a loud groan while he had a mouthful of cock. He spread his cheeks and flicked his tongue on Scotty's tight hole, he pushed his tongue on it trying to get it in. He made several attempts to and got the tip in once, Scotty about jumped off the bed. He had to hold him because he began squirming so much, sucking Josh's cock was the last thing on Scotty's mind. His hand was on Deke's head trying to push him deeper.

Steve had laid a few condoms and some lube on the end of the bed, Deke grabbed one up and lubed it up and moved in behind Scotty. He had begun to suck Josh's cock again, Josh rubbing his back and running his finger into his crack where Deke had just been. Deke guided his cock to Scotty's hole, he stopped sucking Josh's cock and looked back at Deke, smiled and Deke pushed inside.

Dekeon had been fucking Scotty for a while when Josh asked if he could take a turn at Scotty's ass. Scotty shook his head to let Dekeon know that it was okay with him. Josh put on a condom and laid on his back wanting him to ride him. Scotty guided his cock to his hole and he slipped inside with a little bit of effort to keep him inside.

Scotty was riding his cock while Dekeon was beside him kissing him, when he leaned over and whispered to him that he wanted him inside him too.

D-Your kidding right at the same time, both of us? S-If I was kidding I would be laughing. J-Fuck yeah do it. D-Are you sure you want to do that it's going to hurt like hell we are both pretty big? S-It hurts regardless, but it also feels so fucking good. But like you said earlier, when are we going to have this opportunity again. Please Deke do it for me! D-If its what you want you know I will do anything for you. Settling in behind Scotty he lubed his cock up really well, be pushed it as hard and as gently as he could to break through with Josh's cock. S-Oh God!!! J-Fuck! D-Baby are you sure about this? S-Please Deke, more give me more. Oh My God!!! Dekeon was finally inside and began to fuck him in earnest, Josh was fucking up into him as well, Scotty was frozen in the center of them both. His loud screams of pleasure were once again heard through the entire household and an audience appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. Scotty finally used to the feel of them both in his ass leaned up and began thrusting his hips on their cocks and much as they were giving. Dekeon was kissing Scotty's back, neck, shoulders and lips as he plowed his ass. S-I can't take much more I'm going to cum. Steve moved in for the cum shot. D-Do you want me to take mine out? S-No, God no keep fucking me both of you. J-If your going to cum you better make it quick or I'm going to cum. D-Me too. S-Fuck it, just fuck it. No need to tell them twice they drove harder into his ass, he stroked only a few more times then came all over Josh's chest, neck and face. They pulled out quickly and Scotty laid down on the bed and they both shot their loads over his chest and face. S-Fuck yeah. D-Oh God, that was so fucking awesome! J-That was amazing, I've never done a double penetration before it was great. D-You okay Scotty? S-Yeah, I'm just fine. My body is just a bit on the tingling inside right now. J-I bet. They noticed the people gathered at the doorway just then, Dekeon looked over at Scotty and saw that he had gathered the sheet to cover his body with. Josh got up and headed to the bathroom. He pulled Scotty close and held him.

Steve put the camera on the end of the bed and sat down, "I never expected that one. You guys did a really great job, I hope you don't mind me putting Josh in the middle of you two?"

"No, I think it worked out really well. I didn't expect that either but it was the most amazing thing ever," Dekeon said wrapping his arms around Scotty.

"Well, I won't ask you guys to do another shoot today. I think he's had enough for one day. You guys take a good long shower, and whenever you are ready come downstairs, Michael is making the whole crew dinner for our last night here. I would like you two to join us, then after I will have your checks ready for you. I hope the experience was a good one for you both, and you have my card if you ever come to Ft. Lauderdale call me and I will definitely be able to put you to work, and probably be able to hook you up with a place to stay if you need it."

"Thanks, we might have to think on that. But if we do we will give you a call. We'll be downstairs in a while I think he needs to rest for a little bit," Dekeon said laying Scotty's head down on the pillow stroking his forehead with the back of his hand.

"You bet, see you downstairs. Take your time."

Dekeon laid down beside Scotty taking him into his arms, "Are you really okay you seem a little freaked out?"

"No, I guess I am okay. I just never thought that I would do something like that and enjoy it in that way."

"I was worried you were having second thoughts about this, about us."

"No, I don't think we could go back to the way things were before even if we wanted to. Besides I told you how I feel about you that's not going to change no matter what we decide to do from now on."

"What do you think about his job offer?"

"I don't know, Florida. I guess it's warmer there than here but you know our families will never go for it."

"Who said we have to ask them, we are over 18 you know. Yeah but my Dad will never allow it. What about my Mom and Jared, what would happen to them if I wasn't close if they needed me?"

"You can't be there forever you know, how are we going to move into our own place if you can't leave them alone in that house with him. You have to live your life too, beside if we are going to try this relationship thing if he finds out it would be better to be out of state when it happens don't you think?"

"Are you saying you want to be public with us as a couple?"

"I thought that's what we both wanted isn't it? Or do you want to keep it a secret?"

"Can't we just see how things are before we make major changes in our lives like coming out to the world let alone our families?"

"I can see your point Scotty, we will see what happens and go from there. You ready for that shower?"

"Yeah, let's go get cleaned up. I'm hungry ."

They got downstairs and gathered with the rest of the guys, the dinner was filled with lots of laughter and talk from everything from sports to politics. After dinner Steve pulled them aside and handed them their checks. $3,500 for each of them for less than a days work. He reminded them of his offer to come to Florida anytime and work for him.

They headed home to Dekeon's house went to the basement after grabbing a couple of drinks. They got undressed and got into bed, sex was the last thing on their minds as they had had enough for one day. Dekeon pulled Scotty in close to his body and they drifted off to sleep.

It had been a week since they had done the shoot, they had decided to combine their money in a account, got "ole blue" a tune up, got some new clothes and shoes. They saved the rest for their place together, they had already started looking but not finding anything that was what they wanted in their price line after the money was gone they would still have to work to pay the rent to they were being smart about keeping their eye open for the right place. In the mean time they shared time together at Dekeon's and at Scotty's, they were more careful at Scotty's because of his Dad but he was used to seeing Dekeon over all the time.

123456...8