Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started licking my mom's used pussy again. She went on speaking like an RJ continuously "Wow.. My son is licking my own pussy. The pussy through which he came from. Come on mother fucker. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me give birth to your child again. I will let that child fuck me later." I couldn't resist anymore and started fucking her. My cock went in easily as the hole was ravished by a 10 inch cock that day only. Though it was not a big deal for her, she was moaning in high mood. I couldn't even hold my cum for 2 minutes. I knew she was not satisfied. So I started finger fucking her till she reached orgasm. But she didn't squirt this time.

I asked her "Why aren't you squirting now?"

Amudha : "Squirt? How did you know these terms?"

Me : "Of course. I have been watching lots of porn. I have seen some videos like that"

Amudha : "Ok.. I squirt only when I do something rough, kinky, hardcore or dirty"

Me : "Like what? What exactly do you mean by this?"

Amudha : "No.. I can't tell you all"

Me : You can't use the word No when talking to me. Remember?

Amudha : Ok.. I always loved the rough and dirty ways of having sex. Weird sex positions. Gangbangs. BDSM etc.

Me : Did you really say BDSM? So you are also watching lots of porn.

Amudha : Of course. When you get a husband like your father I have to watch lots of porn.

Me : Oh. Yes. I was about to ask that. Tell me about father and also how you ended up being a prostitute for the pimp Rahul

Amudha : Your father stays here for 2 weeks hardly. Though he fucks me well those days, he never tried anything new. It was just the normal fuck in missionary position. I was getting sexually frustrated. After marriage he is the one, who made me watch porn. He used to be sexually active those days. But as years passed, he became a bit dumb on bed whereas my need for sex increased day by day. 3 Months back we had a party at the office. I was drunk and Rahul was near me. He exploited this situation and asked me how I was dealing with your father not present here. I tried to neglect him first.

"He kept on pestering me. His stubborn attitude and the alcohol effect on me made me give in. I told all my feelings to him. He took advantage of that and asked me if I would allow him to satisfy me. While asking so, he touched my pussy. You know what happens when someone does that. I gave in immediately. The next thing I knew was I was in his room nude hugging him. He decided to make money out of me by pimping me to people of kind I like. He used to get a guy every weekend. I had to do it for free. After our client fucks me, he takes a ride on me. Today he didn't fuck me in pussy as he knew I was way to tired to take more."

Me : "So.. What are the kinky things you have tried so far."

Amudha : None except my wish to get fucked by a black man. Though I tell that gangbang, BDSM bring out the slut inside me, I can never try that for real. Especially in India. It is dangerous here. You can never trust anyone.

Me : Ok.. Thanks to this chat, I got an erection again.

Amudha : I am too tired for another fuck. Please leave me.

Me : Come on. I am the one who takes decision in this house hereafter. Now get up and walk with me.

She went to take her clothes. I asked her to leave the clothes there. We walked to the hall first. She was hesitant to enter. Our hall has many windows and it is visible from the apartment that is situated across the road. But people from there won't be able to see clearly from there. I forced her to walk through that room. We went to her bedroom and I turned on the light. She asked what my plans are. I replied "Just shut up and do what I say"

The bedroom has 2 huge windows. I opened both of them and switched on the light. Her bedroom window faces the other 3 blocks of our apartments. Anyone looking through the window from the same floor in other blocks can clearly see what is going on there. Time was 11 PM and all the lights in other apartments were switched off. I assumed that everyone would be asleep.

She was reluctant to come near me. I dragged her holding her hands. She swore at me "Are you mad? Why do you want others to see us?" and scolded her "Do what I say bitch. Or else your deeds will be exposed to the whole world" I pushed her towards the window. Her hips were near the lower window pane. I made her bend so that the upper half of her body was now outside the window. Anybody from other blocks could see her now. I held her hair tightly pushing her head down on the window slab. Cold breeze stuck her boobs and her nipples became rock hard.

I fucked her as fast as possible. All of a sudden she started to moan and scream loudly outside the window. I could find some changes in her body movements. She started liking it. Her moans became louder and louder and all of a sudden what I wanted happened. She squirted liters of cum on the floor. Her legs were shaking hard and she was not even able to stand. She fell down on the floor. I fell over her and fucked her on the wet floor till I came. We slept in that position over her juices that night.

The next day we woke up together. Both of us brushed our teeth without wearing any dress. While she went to take bath, she closed the door. I banged at the door and blackmailed her to open the door. Our bathroom has both shower and a toilet. I sat on the toilet and asked her to take bath in front of me. She turned on the shower. The sight of water flowing through her white smooth body gave me immediate erection and I didn't waste time to fuck her. I pushed her down on the toilet floor with water falling on her ass and I mounted her pussy from behind. I started fucking her. I took soap in hand and applied it all over her body.

Her smooth body became slippery after I applied soap. I applied soap all over her body including her face. I lay over her in that position, hugged her and started fucking her in that position. Both of us came within 3 minutes. But she didn't squirt. Then I stood up and left. She took bath alone for some time. Then I took bath and both of us left.

This continued for about 2 months. Every day started and ended with me fucking my mom, Amudha. She was still being pimped by Rahul during weekends. I fucked her on the bedroom window all nights. She herself started asking me to do it after some days. She squirted all days during the first week when we fucked near the window. After that her squirting stopped. But still she liked to get fucked in open.

One night as usual, we were hugging each other nude and sleeping. The bell rang at around 11::50 pm. Both of us woke up. Amudha just put on a nightie without anything underneath. I wore a pair of shorts and t-shirt. We looked through the door to and found it was the next door bachelor Prem. I previously mentioned that each floor has 2 flats. In our opposite flat, two software engineer bachelors were staying. They were not much close to us. But we just used to wish each other when we crash into them anywhere. One of them is Prem and the other is Prakash.

We opened the door and Prem was standing there with a grin.

Prem : Hi Aunty, sorry to disturb you at this time. Tomorrow is Prakash's birthday. I thought it would be better if you two could join rather than we both celebrating it alone.

Amudha : Oh.. We would love to join. Wait let me change the dress.

Prem : No worries aunty. This will be over soon. You look good in this dress.

Amudha : Ok. We will come.

We entered their room. They kept their apartment clean. The apartment looks exactly like ours. Prakash was sitting on the couch waiting for us. There was a cake on the table in the drawing room.

Amudha : OK.. Shall we start?

Prem : Wait aunty. I have a birthday song video. Let me play it.

Prem put on a CD on his player attached to the TV and played it. We were shocked to see what was played. It was taken from a HD video camera. It had my mother with the top half of her nude body outside our house window nude. Her boobs were clearly visible in the video. I was fucking her hard from behind. All her horny expressions were vividly captured.

My mom was too stunned to say anything and she fell on the couch next to Prakash. I asked Prem "Why did you do this?". Prem replied "I have to ask the same question to you. But I know the answer. When you have a woman with such a hot body at home, you just can't resist fucking her even though she is your mother."

My mother who was silent till now spoke up "What do you want from us? Money?"

Prakash : "We don't want to commit on one particular thing now. We earn well and we don't want any money from you. We just want you to do whatever we ask you to do"

Amudha : "Means?"

Prakash : We want both of you as our slaves

Amudha : Slave for what?

Prakash : You are still having doubts in that regard? We want to use you for sex. You do whatever we say.

Amudha : No. I am not a prostitute to do things like that.

Prakash : At least prostitutes fuck people who give money. You fucked your own son. That is even worse.

Me : No guys. This is not going to happen.

Prakash : If this doesn't happen, you know what else will happen. This video will be published in all the social networking sites.

Amudha : Please don't do this to me. I will give you any amount of money you want.

Prem : Shut up bitch. We know what we want. As I told you today is Prakash's birthday and you are his birthday gift.

Me : Mind your words.

Prakash : You mind your words you mother fucker. From now on, we will call both of you with whatever words we want. If you speak one word against it, this video is going to my facebook wall captioned my next house son fucking his own mother.

I had no reply for him.

Prem : Now, Amudha will you stop wasting time and get on with your duty. Prakash, shall we take her to bedroom?

Prakash : We will fuck her in all the rooms we have. Let us start in this room.

Prem : You are the birthday boy. You start the proceedings. I will join in the end

Prakash made my mom lie on the couch. He bent over her and kissed her lips. Amudha was reluctant. But he gave a slap and she started kissing him. Prakash kissed her deeply for a long time while squeezing her boobs. He told "Wow. It looks like you are not wearing your bra. Did we disturb you in the middle of a nice fuck?" Amudha nodded.

Prakash stopped what he did and told "I am curious. How all these things started between you two? I just couldn't imagine how a son got guts to ask his mother to go to bed with him"

I explained everything that happened.

Prem : You bitch. You told you are not a prostitute. That is a fucking lie. You were a prostitute even before your son started fucking you. Now Prakash, don't waste time and continue ravishing her body.

Prakash pulled Amudha's nightie up slowly revealing her super-smooth fair body inch by inch. I got an instant erection. As I was not wearing any underwear, my erection was immediately visible on my shorts.

Prem : Look at this guy's erection. We understand it bro. When you see such a hot body even her father will get an immediate erection. Look at her color and skin tone of her thighs and legs. Looks like an actress body. Look at the way the bitch has trimmed her pussy hair. Wow.

Now Prakash lifter her nightie over her head and my mom was in the couch completely nude. Prakash licked her and bit her like an animal from top to bottom. He went out of control on seeing mom's body. He undressed himself fast. He started his licking work again. When he started licking her pussy, I knew Amudha is going to lose control. As expected she started moaning.

Prem : Wow.. She is so sensitive down her pussy. Look at the way she responds.

Prakash put his tongue as deep as possible and Amudha started shouting like an animal "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. Do it deeeeep.. Woooowwwwwwwwwwww.. That is awesome.. " I felt like a son of a bitch. I never knew that she had such a sex animal hidden inside her. He then pushed her on the floor and made her lay on her stomach. Both Prem and Prakash were dumbstruck after seeing her back view. Her smooth back and the sexy round shaped ass looked really hot.

Prakash couldn't hold any longer. He took his cock in his hand and inserted in her pussy. Amudha caught hold of his ass and pulled him towards her. His cock was of same size as mine. So it went in easily. Prakash ejaculated within a minute and collapsed on her body.

Prem : Now Dilip. Your work is to take your mother to the bathroom and clean her pussy for me to fuck her.

We went to the bathroom. I used some water and soap to clean her pussy.

As soon as we came back to the drawing room, she just ran and jumped over Prem who was sitting on a chair telling him "Come on. At least you fuck me for a long time. That idiot can't even withstand for one minute."

Prem : Come on, your body is too hot for virgin guys like us. It is hard for us to hold the cum.

Amudha : Whatever.. you just fuck me as hard as possible now.

Prem immediately undressed and showed his cock which was also same size as Prakash's. He made her kneel on the chair and started fucking her pussy from behind as fast as possible. He tried his best to hold his cum, but couldnt hold on for more than 2 minutes.

Amudha : Come on Dilip. Now you come and fuck me. These guys are not able to last more than 2 minutes.

I fucked her pussy with was already full of Prem's sperm. I pushed her to the floor and continuously fucked her for 10 minutes in missionary position. I scolded her harshly while fucking "You are a bitch. You will do anything to get fucked. Wow.. I am proud to be the son of such a slut. Come on slut take my cock as deep as possible. You liked getting fucked by 2 guys in front of your own son. Take this bitch" I have never fucked her so hard before. She was responding well for this and both of us reached orgasm together.

Prem : Ok enough of that. You are not allowed to fuck your mom without our permission hereafter. Do you understand?

Me : Yes.

Prem : Now let us start the birthday party. Help us lift her and lay her on the dining table.

We lifted Amudha and lay her on dining table with her boobs up. Amudha was a bit tired. Prem took the chocolate cake and removed the base board on it. He placed the cake on my mom's body and asked Prakash to cut it with the plastic knife. He cut it and took a piece of it. Prem asked him to feed it to Amudha. He did so. Amudha ate it. Prakash took another piece to give Prem.

Prem asked him to insert it in Amudha's pussy. Prakash did it. A part of the cake went inside while the remaining sticked around her pussy. Prem licked every piece of it and ate.

They took all the cream in the cake and smeared them over Amudha's ass and started licking them. Both of them got erection again. They wanted to fuck her.

Prem : Let us start our second innings. I will fuck her first this time.

Prakash : No. I am the birthday boy. I will be the first one to fuck.

Prem : I let you fuck her first last time. This time I am in full mood. I need her first.

Prakash : Then use her mouth.

Prem : No, I want a tight hole.

Prakash : We will get this problem all the time. The only solution to this would be to make her other hole ready so that we can fuck her simultaneously.

Amudha : What are you guys talking about?

Prakash : Don't you understand? We are talking about fucking your ass hole.

Amudha : No. I will never allow that. It will be very painful. So far no one has fucked me there. It is disgusting and dirty.

Prem : We are the ones calling the shots here. Not you.

Amudha : No. Please. I beg you. Anal sex is nasty. Asshole is used to shit, not to take in cock.

But they were in no mood to listen. They asked me to wash her again and wash her asshole thoroughly. I did as they told. While washing I tried to take some soap in my finger and clean her asshole. I had a hard time even to insert one finger in her asshole and clean it. We came back to the room. They asked us to come to the bedroom.

Amudha continued begging them not to do it. She told she will give a nice blowjob for one of the guys. But they didn't even listen to her. They asked her to be in doggy position bending down. She did so with her boobs hanging like extra-large mangoes and her mangalsutra hanging in front of them. Prem sat in front of her face and held her face and hands tightly to his chest.

Prakash kneeled behind her and positioned his cock in front of her asshole. Amudha started screaming - "Nooooooo.. You need to use lubrication while doing it for the first time. Or else it will be very painful" Prakash told they want her to undergo the first anal sex in a painful way. Mom tried to stop him but Prem was holding her tightly. Prakash tried to penetrate her with a single push but his cock missed the target and hit near her hole. The hole was too small.

Then Prakash placed his cock tip at her asshole and gave a slight push such that a part of the front of his cock entered her ass. From that position, he shouted loudly and gave a push with all his power. Half of his cock went in tearing her asshole apart. Mom gave a shocked look. It looked like her eyeballs will pop out of her eyes. She gave a really loud noise that I thought would even wake up the people from other blocks.

Still only half the cock was in. Amudha was already freaking out trying to get out of Prem's hold. Prakash stood in that position some time for her asshole to relax. After that he gave another push. This time with even more power and the whole of his cock was within her ass. Mom hugged Prem tightly like a child hugging her father while taking an injection. Tears came from her eyes and she started begging "Why are you doing this to me? Please stop this. I can't take anymore"

Prakash took his cock out and gave another push to enter the whole of his cock in with a single push. His whole cock disappeared into her ass while mom shouted "Nooooooo.. Stoooooooooooppppp. Pleeeeeasee.."

Prem comforted her "Don't worry. After 2 minutes of fucking, you will find it easier. We have read it in the internet"

Prakash repeated it again and again while mom was shouting and screaming for every insertion. After 5 minutes, mom's screams stopped and Prakash found it easier to penetrate her ass. Now Prakash inserted his cock into her ass, hugged her body from behind and rolled over on the bed. Prakash was lying on his back and mom was lying over her in such a way that his cock was completely inside her ass.

Prem mounted over mom and spread her legs apart. Now her pussy was clearly visible. He started fucking her pussy while Prakash was fucking her ass. Mom found it tough to take them initially. But slowly she started liking it. Her moans started getting louder. As Prem and Prakash had cummed earlier, they were able to hold on for a longer this time. They fucked her real hard in that position. I saw some changes in mom's movement. Her body started shaking. I knew she was going to squirt.

I was freaked out by what I saw. My brahmin mom was being double penetrated for the first time by two neighboring guys and she was going to squirt. This means she really liked this more than normal sex.

I watched her squirt litres of cum out of her pussy. Prem's lower body was totally wet due to her cum. He was also surprised. He continued pumping and both of them ejaculated at the same time. They all fell on the bed exhausted. The bed was wet with cum and sweat. Mom was on the middle. Prem and Prakash hugged her from both sides and they fell asleep. I slept in the couch of their house.

I woke up to hear voices from the bathroom. The three of them were having shower sex together. Prem and Prakash were applying soap to mom's body. Then they started hugging her. They clutched the flesh from all parts of her body. Amudha was moaning continuously. I went to join them. But Prem told I am not allowed to join. Mom had her eyes closed in ecstasy that she didn't even know that I was near.

123456...8