Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job Heather, you're now an official sister of Zeta Sigma Omega too!".

Again the other sisters applauded happily & Amy was beckoned to stand beside Heather.

"That's it for this initiation ceremony, but I want you all back in here for 2 o'clock," stated Ashley,

"Oh and Cindy, consider your punishment over, but I am taking away your right to give any of the potential pledges orders.".

Cindy's expression went from relieved to disappointed to sulky in less than 10 seconds. As the sorority sisters came forward one by one to congratulate Amy & Heather both Cindy & Harmony were first upstairs to wash their faces & Cindy brushed her teeth several times.

As soon as Ashley got upstairs she told Michelle to take Harmony, Tiphany & Amy to collect Amy's stuff from halls. Taylor was also sent with Cindy & Cassie to get Heather's stuff.

Harmony was annoyed she had to be in Michelle's group as this led to plenty of derisive comments & her having to do almost all the heavy lifting, but as time was short at least none of the girls had time to really mess with her, although Tiphany did pinch her ass as she was lifting a box in to the van. Cindy's sulky mood wasn't improved by the fact that Taylor insisted everyone in her group helped, meaning for the first time all week she actually had to do some work.

Once all of Amy & Heather's possessions were in their rooms there was just time for a quick lunch before all the girls hurried down to the meeting room.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 21: The Reserves Return

Just before 2pm the upper floors of the Zeta Sigma Omega house were deserted, the only people not in the meeting room were 2 third years waiting at the door for the reserves to arrive.

As Harmony took her seat downstairs she saw that the room's layout was a lot like it had been 5 days earlier when she first arrived. She was sat at the far left of a row of 6 green chairs, opposite her were the 3 gold thrown like chairs that seated Ashley, Taylor & Michelle. To the right were 5 white chairs which she presumed would seat the reserves before they were confirmed as potential pledges & to the left were 25 pink chairs for the 25 ordinary sorority sisters. She was confused though, she counted again & there were definitely 5 white chairs & 5 other green chairs, but she was sure there were only 4 reserves left, so why was there an extra chair on both rows?

Within 5 minutes each of the reserves arrived at the front door, had their bag taken & were shown down to the meeting room, the last one was followed by the 2 third years who locked the meeting room door before descending the steps & taking their seats on the pink chairs. Harmony noticed that one of the pink chairs was empty, she scanned the rows trying to see who wasn't there, but all she could work out was that it was a second or third year girl. She was also a bit unsure of why one of the girls had been led by the arm over to a seat on the white chairs. What took her notice more though was that there were now 5 girls on the white chairs, she wondered if it was just her that didn't understand why this was, but when she looked around several other girls looked puzzled too & there was definitely plenty of whispered conversation between the girls on the pink seats.

Before the conversations got too loud Ashley stood & immediately all went quiet as she started to speak,

"Good afternoon everyone, before we welcome back our remaining 4 reserves I have a couple of serious announcements," She started,

"Firstly I'm sure you've noticed Harmony sitting alone over there, that's because we've binned Lindsay. Michelle, Taylor & I were all agreed that her attitude wasn't what's required to be a sister of Zeta Sigma Omega. You may still see her around campus, maybe even wearing a sorority medallion, as we've arranged the opportunity for her to pledge to Gamma Alpha, the sports Sorority." She stated evenly,

"The observant amongst you may also have noticed a vacancy on the pink chairs," Harmony smiled at this as she indeed had noticed the empty chair,

"I'm sorry to say that one of our second year's, Clara, will be leaving us, I'm told that she failed 6 of her 8 classes last year & has been chucked off her course & out of the University. You might see her around in the next 48 hours as I've given her until midday Monday to leave the house." She paused to let the information sink in,

"Scarla will be moving up to the second floor to take over Clara's room, she already knows some of our second year's so is the best fit."

"This leaves an extra place available & now it's time to see who Harmony will be competing against for that & the other 2 vacant places. Some of you may have noticed an extra girl on the white chairs, that's because as well as our 4 reserves we've been asked to let a girl who was on the short list for a place in our sorority at Florida State before she decided to transfer to study here, join our pledge group."

"You've all had a medical with Jenny, either on Monday or in the case of our transfer student, yesterday, but we still need to find out if you're physically suitable to join our sorority, so starting from the left you will take it in turns to strip naked & walk forward so we can inspect you. If you're successful you will then go & stand in front of the green chairs & before sitting down you'll announce your name & that you're pledging this sorority." Ashley instructed.

A few seconds later the first girl strode confidently forward, she was Hispanic, had large 36C breasts, was 5 foot 8 & had a big bum. As she bent forward, swivelling on the spot to give everybody a good look at her firm behind, it was clear that her legs & stomach were well toned without an ounce of fat on them & that she was very comfortable with her body shape. As Ashley, Michelle & Taylor circled the girl, pinching and squeezing her legs, arms, breasts, bum, etc Ashley asked her,

"Were you born here?",

With a smile the beautiful girl replied,

"Not here, Miami! But my parents are from Colombia, they moved to America a couple of years before I was born."

As the girl put her clothes back on Harmony reflected that she didn't think she remembered her from the original group of reserves & the mention of Miami all but confirmed to her that this was the girl who had transferred from Florida State.

As soon as the Colombian American teenager was dressed Ashley spoke,

"It's certainly obvious why our Florida Chapter had you on their short list, no question, you're through." She smiled.

The girl walked to the opposite end of the row of green chairs from Harmony before facing the pink chairs & declaring

"Hi I'm Catalina & I'm a potential pledge to Zeta Sigma Omega."

Next up was a girl Harmony remembered was called Jess, she had been mentioned during the medical on Monday as one of the girls who failed their drugs test, although as it was only for weed she had been allowed to continue with the pledging process. Jess was 5 foot 4, had relatively small 34B breasts & her blonde hair hung loose 3 inches down her back.

After about 30 seconds consideration Jess was allowed to continue & she drifted over to the seat next to Catalina before announcing who she was.

Once Jess had sat down the next girl stepped nervously forward a few paces.

"That's fine, stop there." Taylor told her,

As Ashley, Michelle & Taylor moved in to inspect the girl's body Harmony looked at her properly for the first time. She was 5 foot 5, had 34C breasts that looked a perfect fit on her & her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail to 2 inches below her shoulders. She had a pretty face & sparkling blue eyes, but oddly she didn't seem to be looking at any of the girls around her.

As she stood behind the girl, both hands on her shoulders Ashley asked,

"You're Canadian aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm from Toronto." She answered, her voice was light.

Ashley moved around in front of her continuing,

"and your eye sight, I know it's bad, but how bad is it?",

This question peaked everyone's interest, the room was silent as the Canadian girl replied,

"I'm totally blind."

This statement set off a cacophony of whispering,

"I thought that was what it said on your application, but I wanted to be sure." Replied Ashley.

Taylor took the girl by the shoulder & directed her back to the chair where her clothes were, but as the next girl in line went to start stripping off the sorority vice president shook her head.

"First things first," started Ashley,

"you're through, you're now a potential pledge. However we need to make a couple of decisions about how you're going to get around the house."

Seeing Cindy's arm raised Michelle tapped Ashley on the shoulder & pointed her out,

"Yes Cindy," asked the sorority president,

"As Harmony's such a bitch & is use to spending so much time on her knees how about we dress her up as a dog, attach a tail to her arse & make her in to a guide dog!" Cindy laughed loudly at her own joke, relieving some of the frustration she had been feeling that morning, but very few others let out even a titter of laughter.

Not sounding amused Ashley replied,

"We won't be doing that. However it has given me an idea, Harmony, I'm making you responsible for guiding Lexi about the house until she's learned her way around. Taylor will supervise you. Lexi I'm sure we'll all have lots of questions for you over the next week as most, if not all of us have no experience of being around someone in your condition. I should finish by saying however that you won't get any special treatment because of your disability, you'll be expected to do just as unpleasant & embarrassing stuff as the other potential pledges."

"Yes Sister Ashley." Was the only reply.

Harmony walked over & copying how she had seen Taylor direct the girl she took her by the shoulder and pushed her forward, she turned the girl around in front of the seat next to her own & tapped the girl's hand against the chair so she knew where it was.

Harmony sat down leaving the blind girl standing as she said,

"Hi I'm Lexi & I'm a potential pledge of Zeta Sigma Omega."

Lexi sat down & the next girl stepped away from the white chairs, all eyes were immediately drawn to her hair which was entirely pink & hung in a ponytail to half way down her back. She was 5 foot 6 with average looking 34C breasts, she was carrying a bit of extra weight around her stomach & ass but you wouldn't describe her as fat, she was just a bit chubby. Her arms & legs seemed skinny enough, she was just carrying an extra 15 or 20 pounds around the middle.

As Ashley conferred with her vice presidents Lexi leant over & whispered in Harmony's ear,

"Just so you know for the future, the correct way to guide a blind person is that you let them either hold your elbow or link arms with you with you walking half a step ahead. If you lead me like that it means I'm following you, it's safer for me & easier for you as we can walk naturally." She explained in a friendly voice.

Before Harmony could reply Ashley addressed the pink haired girl,

"As you know you were our 9th reserve & I stick by that decision because you're carrying a bit of extra weight. Although you could do with dropping a few pounds you still look pretty good, so you're through."

The now smiling girl walked over & stood in front of the chair next to Jess before calling out,

"Hi I'm Poppy & I'm pledging to Zeta Sigma Omega."

The last girl was obviously Asian American, she was 5 foot 2, had straight black hair that hung down to her shoulders & 34B breasts that looked impressive on her smaller frame. She had brown eyes & Harmony thought that despite her fair skin her features looked Chinese. Like Poppy before her this girl was carrying extra weight around the middle, her stomach was a bit podgy, but only what you'd call puppy fat, but her arse was much bigger than you'd expect to see on an Asian girl, it wasn't fat, but it was distinctly chubby.

All three girls inspecting her took a grab of her ass, as Ashley did this she asked,

"Am I write that you're of Chinese descent?",

"Yes, my Mother moved to America 25 years ago & had me & my younger sister with an American man." The Chinese American girl explained. She had a soft voice & a Californian accent.

As the girl dressed Harmony gave her appearance some thought, she thought the diminutive Chinese American would be pretty cute if she dropped a little weight, she wasn't unattractive even now.

After a few seconds Ashley confirmed that the girl was successful & after moving to the seat between Lexi & Poppy she announced,

"Hi I'm Amber & I'm pledging to Zeta Sigma Omega."

After Amber was sitting Ashley waited for the applause for all the girls to die down before sitting down in the middle of the 3 gold chairs & starting to speak,

"Congratulations girls, we now have 6 potential pledges to fill 3 places in the Sorority, so you all have a fifty fifty chance. Over the next few days you will complete a number of tasks, you will earn points for each of them & the three girls with the highest scores overall will earn sisterhood. For now I'm not going to tell you how long this will last, all I will say is that it will be more than 3 days & by next Saturday we will definitely know who has a place in the sorority. I think it's going to be more fun if you don't know how many tasks there are or when they finish, it should mean you all have to give everything in every single task!" she smiled,

"We will keep you all informed of the scores of the pledge competition, they will be listed on a white board in the party room upstairs, next to our other white board." Explained the Sorority President before going on to remind the new potential pledges of the house rules that she had informed them all of on Monday.

Once Ashley had finished making sure everyone knew all the rules she declared that it was time for a game, no points were on offer to the potential pledges, this was just for the sorority sister's amusement, although the winner would get a prize.

Ashley pointed at the first year sisters & quickly Amy, Britney, Cassie, Cindy, Heather, Rebecca & Tiphany got up & walked over to Taylor. Although Harmony & the other potential pledges didn't know what was happening the other girls clearly did. Scarla also rose but only to collect the 5 white chairs & move them to the corner of the room before returning to her seat.

The 6 potential pledges were ordered to the middle of the room & told to lie down on their backs in a circle with their heads at the centre. Once all 6 girls had laid down Michelle & Taylor took each girl by the ankles & moved them in turn so that they were far enough apart. Whilst this was going on Harmony looked around, she could see Catalina to her right & Lexi to her left but Jess, Amber & Poppy were out of her field of vision.

When Michelle & Taylor agreed everyone was in position the 7 first years surrounded the 6 potential pledges,

"As some of you might have guessed we're going to play musical chairs, but when the music stops the aim is not to sit on a chair, it's to sit on a face!" Ashley laughed as the girls on the pink chairs cheered their approval,

Taylor moved away from the circle to where she had left her IPod, when she was facing away from the circle she pressed play & everyone in the room could hear the music coming out of a pair of portable speakers.

For about 30 seconds Amy, Britney, Cassie, Cindy, Heather, Rebecca & Tiphany danced around the edge of the circle, then the music stopped.

Harmony saw a scramble of feet, saw legs & skirts moving through the air, then darkness. She felt the weight, felt the warm skin, felt the girl adjust her position so that her face was between a pair of large ass cheeks, Britney's ass cheeks.

Harmony couldn't see who it was sitting on her, but after spending two whole nights with her face pressed between Britney's cheeks there was no mistaking who it was. After a couple of seconds it registered to Harmony that the room was filled with laughter, she assumed this was at the potential pledges predicament, but she was wrong.

As the 7 girls had rushed to try & stay in the game Cindy had tripped, she had gone flying, landing in the middle of the circle on her back & now she couldn't move! Her legs were resting against Rebecca's back, her head & back flat to the floor, but she was close enough to two of the potential pledges that she couldn't use her arms to push herself up.

Ashley approached the edge of the circle, she looked at the girls, Amy was sat on Catalina, Britney on Harmony, Cassie on Poppy, Heather on Lexi, Rebecca on Jess & Tiphany on Amber.

"I'm sure you potential pledges are wondering if it's just you, well it's not, the rule we didn't tell you about is that the girls have to sit their naked asses on your faces!". Ashley gloated,

This produced more laughter as some of the girls on the pink chairs hadn't realised that as each girl sat down they had lifted their skirt to reveal their naked flesh.

Ashley directed the sisters to get up, once they were standing Tiphany & Rebecca helped Cindy up & looking slightly embarrassed & very sulky the rich blonde went & sat down. While this was happening Michelle took Catalina by the ankles & dragged her out of the circle, before directing her to return to the green chairs.

The music started again & the 6 remaining sisters started to circle their victims, watching on Ashley thought they looked like sharks circling their prey, after about 50 seconds the music stopped & again the 5 remaining pledges were plunged in to darkness.

Britney had again ended up on Harmony, Amy was on Poppy, Cassie on Lexi, Heather on Amber & Tiphany was on Jess, which meant Rebecca had been eliminated.

Ashley approached again telling the girls to stand,

"Wait a second," Britney replied,

The room fell silent as Ashley frowned, everyone was expecting Ashley to rebuke Britney, but before she could say anything Britney strained for a second before letting out a loud fart right on Harmony's face. She just sat there for a few seconds enjoying everyone's laughter, before rising & addressing Ashley saying,

"Ah that felt good! Sorry Sister Ashley, I really needed that!",

This brought about more laughter before the sorority president replied,

"I'll let you off this time!" with a giggle.,

The other sisters left in the game returned to the edge of the circle as Michelle pulled Jess away & the music started again.

After just 15 seconds the surprised first years dived down on their victims, but Heather was too slow, her mind had wandered & now she was out of the game. Amy had landed on Poppy, Britney on Amber, Cassie on Harmony & Tiphany on Lexi.

This time it was Poppy removed from the circle as the sound of Kesha again filled the room. Another minute later the music stopped once more, this time Britney over stretched trying to get on Harmony for a third time, tripped over her leg & landed flat on the floor. The other girls seeing this took their time & each took a leisurely seat on their victim, Amy was on Harmony, Cassie on Lexi & Tiphany returned to Amber.

Watching on Catalina was very thankful to have been removed from the game first, she had laughed along with everyone else when Britney had farted on Harmony, but she was very glad she wasn't one of those still on the floor about to have their face buried in another girl's ass crack for the fifth time in as many minutes.

This time it was Lexi who felt the welcoming sensation of Michelle grabbing her ankles & pulling her out of the circle. The music started again & by this point the only circle was the one the girls were walking in as Amber & Harmony had been repositioned so that their two bodies formed a straight line with their heads meeting, about a foot apart, in the middle.