Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music stopped Harmony experienced more weight on her than before, in the scramble to find a face to sit on two girls had ended up on top of her.

"Sorry Tiphany, sitting on her boobs doesn't count." Laughed Ashley,

Cassie smiled as she climbed off of Harmony's face as did Amy as she removed herself from Amber, neither girl knew what the prize was but they both knew it was down to the two of them now.

Michelle dragged Amber away & the music started again, Harmony got dizzy trying to follow the movement of both remaining girls from her position flat on her back, as the music finally stopped both girls dived towards her, they collided hip to hip & both missed landing face down on the floor, but Amy was far quicker to bounce back up & she paused for just a second as she stood over Harmony's head, raised her skirt & smiled down victoriously at Harmony before plunging her bottom down on to the poor girl's face.

As the rest of the sorority cheered Amy's victory the diminutive girl enjoyed the feeling of dominance over the girl under her & smiled as Cassie got up & gave her a quick hug to show there were no hard feelings after their collision.

"Well done Amy, your prize will be an hour with the pledge of your choice, although I should say it won't be now." Ashley announced so that everyone could hear,

"I'll have my hour with Harmony please, some of the other pledges are better looking, but Harmony's tongue is so well practiced I know I'll be getting quality from the little slut!" Amy replied, leaning down & tweaking Harmony's left nipple as she said this.

Amy climbed off of Harmony & went to sit down, but before she could Ashley dismissed everyone, telling the pledges to go up to the party room & everyone else to report there in half an hour.

Harmony got to her feet & went over to collect Lexi, the blind girl linked arms with her fellow blonde & they followed the other potential pledges up to the party room. Harmony did have to agree that the way Lexi had told her to guide her was much easier than the way she'd tried to do it before.

When they reached the party room the 6 potential pledges were told to move their chairs in to a line facing the bar where Ashley, Taylor & Michelle stood. Ashley explained to the 5 new girls that from that point on they would only be permitted to where pledge robes, that underwear was banned until they earned their sisterhood & that they would all be sleeping naked & would have to share beds.

She went on to explain that as a general rule the various challenges the girls were to be set over the next week would have a points system as follows:

10 points to the winner

7 points to the runner up

5 points for third

3 points for fourth

1 point for fifth

No points for sixth

Taylor then said that some challenges would be scored differently & that they'd be told when that was the case. She pointed out the board where the scores would be displayed which currently had each girl's name listed with a zero next to it.

Harmony was then called forward and told to come around behind the bar. When she got to the place Ashley was pointing to she was right in front of the hated white board that displayed the mammoth list of humiliating acts she had been forced to perform over the previous week. The board was at that point facing away from the chairs she had previously been sat in, so none of the potential pledges could see it.

"Right now Harmony is looking at the other white board we mentioned earlier, it lists anything remotely sexual the first group of potential pledges have had to do. We were just going to have you all read it, but as Lexi can't Michelle made the very sensible suggestion that Harmony should read the list out to all of you." Smiled Ashley with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Ashley told Michelle & Taylor to take a seat before she came around the bar to stand looking over Harmony's shoulder to make sure she didn't miss anything.

With a dejected sigh Harmony started,

"Amy, Britney, Rebecca, Scarla & Tiphany didn't have to do anything sexual. Cindy had to kiss Amy's feet & Heather's arse once each." This caused a few giggles from the potential pledges,

She continued,

" Heather had to orally pleasure to orgasm Scarla once & Ashley 4 times." This caused further laughter & a couple of gasps,

"Cassie had to orally clean Amy's feet once as well as licking her pussy twice, she also licked Tiphany's pussy 5 times." Again more laughter,

"Lindsay had to orally clean both Michelle & Tiphany's feet once each. She also went down on Amy 3 times, Heather 4 times, Taylor 4 times & Ashley's Mother Mary 4 times after last night's party. This last bit caused louder laughter.

Harmony looked at the huge list of stuff she'd done & gulped, she looked back at Ashley & quietly said so only the sorority president would here,

"Do I really,"

But Ashley cut her off before she could finish, saying just as quietly,

"Yes." In a voice that clearly told her to get on with it.

Harmony took a deep breath before starting on the list of what she'd done,

"Unfortunately I've had to do a lot more than the others. I've received a group spanking with a paddle, been publicly fingered to orgasm by Amy & Heather once each. Rebecca fucked my ass with a strap-on as well as making me lick her arm pits & perform analingus on her. Britney farted in my face for 2 whole nights as well as two other times, one of which you saw about half an hour ago. Cindy & Rebecca have farted in my face once each too. I've kissed Cindy's, Heather's & Tiphany's ass once each & orally cleaned Britney's, Cassie's & Rebecca's feet."

Harmony paused for a second, before blushing profusely as she continued,

"I've had to drink several of the girl's pee to, I've had to do that for Cindy 3 times, Britney, Rebecca & Tiphany twice each & Amy & Michelle once each." A couple of the girls laughed as Harmony continued to blush.

"Lastly, I've licked a lot of girls pussy's, Britney & Cindy 6 times each, Amy & Tiphany 5 times each, Cassie & Rebecca 3 times each, Ashley & Michelle twice each & Taylor & Heather once each."

As the girls laughed yet again Catalina said loudly,

"Wow Harmony, you really are a slut!".

As she was sent back to her seat Harmony noticed Poppy's eyes mentally undressing her & as she looked at the pink haired girl she got the hint that the girl's rainbow scarf was giving, Poppy was a lesbian.

The white board was turned so that it faced outwards again & as it was positioned next to the board showing the pledge competition scores Taylor walked across & using a cloth, she started to wipe away some of the names,

"We're wiping away everyone's activities apart from Harmony's as they are no longer pledges, although I'm sure the rest of you will help fill up the board again soon." Joked Ashley.

"Now that you know some of the things you may be required to do I'll give you the option to leave the house, however I should remind you that nobody outside the house will ever find out what you do over the next week & that once you earn your sisterhood the only people who can give you any sort of orders will be myself, Taylor & Michelle." Stated the sorority president.

Harmony supposed that the other girls had noticed the fact that half of the previous pledge group hadn't had to do anything sexual & they were all hopeful of being in that half themselves. Also apart from licking pussy most of the other stuff was fairly mild & they would probably have contemplated that they would have to do stuff like that when they signed up to pledge to a sorority. The things Harmony had been made to do were the exception to that statement of course, but most of the girls would probably have thought that Harmony must in some way have offended the sorority president or her vice presidents & that there was no way they'd be forced to do such perverted things. Harmony thought some of them might look a bit more worried if they had known that Heather was Ashley's favourite yet she had still been forced to lick pussy 5 times.

When after a few seconds nobody had said anything or stood to leave Ashley continued,

"In that case it's time for you all to change in to your pledge robes & hand over your clothes, but first though we're going to have to draw a name out to see who will be the second girl in room 2 as Michelle, Taylor & I can't agree on who it should be."

Taylor brought out the bag of ping pong balls used to draw raffle winners from the night before, but this time there were only 3 numbers in it. She handed Ashley a piece of paper listing which number was for which girl before holding out the bag for Lexi to pick a ball from it. She drew out number 3 after which Ashley made a tick on the paper & showed Michelle who had been drawn out.

"Now that we know who's in which room Taylor will take her group to room 1 & Michelle her group to room 2. You all have 10 minutes to change & use the bathroom before you'll be back in here for the first pledge task." Ashley explained,

"Catalina you're in room 2 & thanks to your name being drawn out Poppy you'll be joining her. Amber, Harmony, Jess & Lexi you're in room 1." She added.

As the girls stood Harmony saw that both Catalina & Poppy looked pleased with their room assignment, but this didn't surprise her as the two of them would get more space with just the pair of them in that room. Jess didn't look bothered either way, Amber looked a little jealous & Lexi actually smiled whispering in Harmony's ear,

"I'm glad they put us together, it'll make it easier for you to keep an eye on me!" she winked.

When they arrived at guest room 1 Taylor pointed out what was where in the room & told Jess & Amber to sit on the bed for a minute so that with Harmony's help she could show Lexi where everything was. Once she was confident this was done as well as could be in the time allowed Taylor had the 3 new pledges strip & hand over their clothes, Harmony was given the robes to hand to each girl once they were nude & she even thought to tell Lexi which side should go at the front. Taylor also assigned a place for each girl's bag, making sure to show Lexi where hers was.

5 minutes later the pledges were sat on a row of 6 chairs at right angles to the bar in the party room & all the other sisters were sat around the tables opposite the bar.

"Hi again everyone, this will be the only task this year that involves boys. In a couple of minutes 6 boys pledging Alpha Zeta Gamma fraternity will be led in, they will all be blindfolded & once the task starts they'll be wearing ear plugs. These measures are so that the boys won't know which girls are involved in the task, so during the task feel free to cheer on any of the girls by name, but there will be very severe consequences for any girl who mentions a pledge's name whilst the ear plugs are out." Explained Ashley,

"As for the task, it's simple, each pledge will give one of the boys a blow job, the winner will be the first girl to make her boy cum. There is one condition though girls, when they spill their load it can't be in to your mouth, so just before they cum take out their cock & have them shoot on your face or your tits. If they cum in your mouth & not somewhere visible you'll be disqualified. You can use your mouth, your hands or even your boobs to get them off, but nothing below the waist, again breaking these rules will mean disqualification. The boys have all had medical checks like yourselves so we know their not carrying anything & all of them showered before coming over. It might not be as easy as it sounds though, as for the boys their challenge is the reverse of yours, the winner of their challenge is the last to cum & the boy who cums first gets a punishment."

Michelle, Taylor & a red headed second year called Zara left the room, the latter two returning 90 seconds later with six boys walking in a train, each with their hands on the shoulders of the one in front. They all wore blacked out ski masks, which clearly blocked out all light & would make it impossible for them to see anything.

"Girls, give our Alpha Zeta Gamma friends a big Zeta Sigma Omega welcome." called out Ashley.

As the sisters cheered very loudly Taylor & Zara led a boy each across to the bar, where they were stood with their backs to the bar a couple of feet apart. Ear plugs were placed firmly in their ears & their trousers & pants were then pulled down to reveal a pair of limp cocks. The two girls did this a couple more times so that all 6 boys were stood tackle out against the bar, if they weren't blindfolded they'd be looking straight at the sorority sisters, so the girls had a great view.

Whilst this was going on downstairs Michelle was having her own fun upstairs, it had been decided that someone would entertain the supervisor of the fraternity pledge class who brought the boys over & when they had met to plan the task a couple of days previously Michelle had volunteered for the task. By the time the last boy was lined up in the party room Michelle already had Cal's cock rock hard in her mouth. The sight of her now naked 36C breasts & the motion of her very experienced tongue got him off very fast & after less than a minute in her mouth his cock erupted shooting his seed down Michelle's gaping throat. Not wanting it to be over yet the blonde vice president continued to suck gently on his cock before releasing it & taking his ball sack in to her mouth, again sucking firmly but gently. This wasn't very enjoyable for her as it didn't taste great & she got nothing from it, but within a couple of minutes his cock poking her in the nose told her he was hard again & her real fun could begin.

The 5 foot 7 girl let go of his balls & cupping her breasts in her hands gave both of her nipples a quick tweak before thrusting her breasts in to the captivated boy's face, she turned then, bending over the bed & spread her legs nice & wide. Cal took the hint & drove his re-erected cock deep in to her snatch. After three or four minutes of the enthusiastic boy thrusting in & out & Michelle's powerful thighs matching his rhythm they both came panting & moaning as the 21 year old pledge supervisor flopped down on the bed next to a spent Michelle. Michelle did think a couple of minutes later that she really should have made Cal wear protection, but as she knew he was healthy & she had her own protection against pregnancy there was minimal risk.

Back downstairs each girl had been positioned on her knees in front of a boy, when Ashley blew a whistle they all got started. Harmony started by licking along the shaft of her boy's cock & stroking his ball sack. Once he was hard she just started sucking his cock as hard as she could. Catalina had rubbed both of her nipples across the tip of her boy's cock, Amber's boy seemed to be enjoying her smaller mouth as it meant he filled more of her, Jess was just sucking, Poppy also seemed doubtful of how to do it & Lexi was using her tongue to tickle her boy's tip whilst using a couple of fingers to play with his asshole.

Harmony was concentrating hard on what she was doing, but she did notice that Catalina & Poppy seemed to have the majority of the crowd support with Jess in third.

After a couple of minutes cheers & applause filled the room, looking to her side Harmony saw Lexi had a lot of sperm all over her breasts & dripping on to her stomach, getting slightly distracted from her task Harmony thought that maybe the theory was true that if someone loses their sight their other senses, including touch, improve.

Over the next 10 minutes there were a few more rounds of applause including for Harmony herself. The boy Harmony was blowing caught her by surprise ejaculating unexpectedly straight in to her mouth, but luckily for her he had a lot of seed to spill & when she pulled his member out of her mouth he shot two smaller loads on to her forehead & then her neck.

After the last girl was finished Zara & Taylor handed all of the pledges some tissues, they were all told to deal with any of the cum that was dripping but not to worry about getting it all off as they'd be allowed to shower soon.

When they'd pulled up their pants & trousers & removed the ear plugs the boys were led out to wait by the door & as soon as their pledge supervisor got downstairs Taylor handed him the list of how long each boy had lasted & showed them all out of the house.

Once Taylor, Michelle & Zara were back in the party room & all 6 pledges had returned to their seats Ashley walked over to lean on the bar & announced the results,

"Well done girls, you all made your boy cum, eventually!" this got a few small laughs,

"I'm going to announce the results in reverse order, last and scoring no points was... Poppy!." The girls groaned in commiseration,

"5th earning 1 point was... Jess!" She earned a little applause,

"4th getting 3 points was... Harmony!" again small applause met this,

"3rd receiving 5 points is... Amber!" slightly more applause this time,

"2nd & the recipient of 7 points is... Catalina!" this got far louder applause,

"and that means the winner for 10 points is Lexi!" Ashley didn't pause before saying the winner's name this time as everyone had already figured out who had won, but Lexi still got the biggest round of applause plus a few girls whistled.

As Taylor went over & put the scores on the second white board Ashley announced that dinner would be at 7pm & dismissed the sisters as well as sending the pledges off to shower. Taylor didn't bother adding the blow jobs to the first white board, as every girl had done it there was no point in adding it. As they were leaving Ashley told the pledges that they should be in the kitchen by six o'clock as they'd be preparing everyone's food.

Amber, Jess, Harmony & Lexi hurried in to guest room 1, Amber announced she was first in the shower & as she had cum in her hair nobody thought it worth arguing with her, but as she was stripped down with just a towel around her the door flew open & a smiling Amy & Tiphany barged in.

"Hi girls, we just wanted to come & introduce ourselves, I'm Amy,"

"And I'm Tiphany, if you get in you'll be in first year with us."

Seeing the concerned look in Amber's eyes Amy added,

"Don't worry, we're allowed to be in here, other first years can come & go as we please as you need to get to know us."

"Wow it's strange to think a few days ago we were sharing this little room with two other girls, now we each have a massive room of our own." Tiphany added,

"What are the sister's rooms like?" Lexi asked curiously,

"They're great, you get loads of wardrobe space, a massive bed all to yourself, unless you want to share it with someone that is," the others laughed at this, Tiphany paused enjoying the reaction to her joke before continuing,

"You get a big en-suite bathroom & a massive widescreen HD TV, the picture's so clear, it's awesome!" she added happily,

Everyone except Lexi gave Tiphany a strange look & after a couple of seconds it clicked, she put her hands over her face & said,

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lexi!"

But as she peaked through her fingers Tiphany was relieved to see Lexi laughing harder than anyone.

"What's the sound quality like!" Lexi teased, when she finally stopped laughing she continued,

"You don't need to worry about saying things differently just because I'm around, I'm not going to get offended or anything." She explained kindly.

"Tiph isn't the smartest girl in the house!" joked a still giggling Amy,

"Well those massive tits certainly make up for it, especially when Poppy's around!" Amber joked back.

This time it was Lexi who looked puzzled,

"Go on, what have I missed?" she asked,

"Well as you've probably figured out by now most girls in the sorority or bi or at least curious, but Poppy's a full on lesbian. She wears a rainbow scarf & was totally undressing Harmony with her eyes earlier & when she was placed in front of that frat boy's cock it was obvious she'd never been near one before in her life." Explained Amy with a smile.