Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that for me?" She said with a chuckle, pointing toward the tent that was quickly rising below his waist.

"It's all for you baby." Robbie said with a smirk, pulling the boxers down and kicking them away. Becky sucked in a breath when she saw him completely naked, she had felt his cock on a couple of occasions but this was the first time she had ever seen it in the daylight.

"Oh my God, it's huge." Was all Becky could say as she stared at Rob's enlarged cock.

"It's all for you Becky, every bit of it." Rob said with some pride in his voice. He knew he was bigger than average, his showers in the high school gym locker room had confirmed that. He was proud of himself but at the same time his large penis size had been a problem for him. He was a good looking guy and the girls liked him but once they saw just how large it was, none of them would let him get anywhere near them. He had only found two women who had dared allowing him inside their pussies, each insisting on riding him and maintaining control. Both had enjoyed the experience they later told him although each admitted to being very sore when it was over. He hadn't ever found a woman who would consider sucking his cock and most would insist on a hand job if anything at all. Robbie wished he had more of a love life right now, he was young but knew that one day he would find someone and maybe that someone might be Becky.

At the same time Rob was showing off for Becky she was making an appraisal of his cock. It was much bigger than any she had ever felt in her young life although their hadn't really been that many. She knew that most guys only wanted to date her because of her large breasts and the few that could seem to look past them hadn't done much for her in bed. She and Robbie had clicked from the beginning and she wasn't afraid of what she saw although she wasn't certain if she would be able to fit it inside of her. That was a question for another time, right now they were going to the beach. Robbie pulled out a suit with long baggy pants, they reached to his knees and were covered with a Hawaiian floral pattern. Just tacky enough to be stylish.

After taking a look at some of the brochures they had found in the room, they decided to head out to the beach. They made a stop near the front desk and were each given a large beach towel to lie on before being directed outside. The weather outside was hot, it was about three in the afternoon and even though it was only March it was probably close to 95°. They were young enough that the heat didn't bother them that much and the excitement of being alone in a strange but fascinating place made them totally forget any discomfort that might result from the heat. They walked out onto the beach and started checking the place out, there were quite a few people. It didn't take long before they realized that most of them were completely naked although there were some women who were only topless and some men still wearing suits. Many were lying in the sun catching some rays while others wandered in and out of the ocean. There was a bar at either end of the short beach in front of the resort and each one had a line of naked people waiting to be served.

"Is this what you expected?" Becky quietly asked Rob.

"To tell the truth, I really wasn't sure what to expect. So what do you think, shall we try it with the suits on or are you ready to jump into the deep end."

"Let's go further down the beach so we can lay the towels out and then I think I'm ready to take this suit off." Becky replied as she started leading Rob away from the more crowded area. They walked a couple hundred feet before they found a spot that wasn't too close to any other and laid out the towels. Becky had a bag with her for her sunglasses and sun block although they had each applied block in the room before coming out. They knew they would probably need to do it again, neither wanted to return to their dorm looking like a well cooked lobster. Taking a deep breath, Becky pulled down the bottoms of her suit and dropped them to the towel before turning her back to Rob and asking him to untie the knot he had tied in her top only several minutes earlier. His fingers were trembling but Rob managed to untie it and soon it was lying on the towel beside her bottoms and Becky was completely naked standing beside him. Several people close by were looking at them although none seemed to be staring intently but Becky could tell that some of the men were checking out her boobs behind their sunglasses. She knew this had to happen and had convinced herself that no one here would know her and none would ever see her again so she really tried not to let it bother her. Rob pulled down his suit as well, and it found a place on the towel right beside Becky's. This time it wasn't the men checking him out, it was the women. Well, maybe some of the men were checking him out as they compared themselves to him but he didn't think any measured up.

"Want to go into the water?" Rob asked after they had disrobed.

"Not just yet, if we go in the water we'll have to put sun block back on and I'd like to wait a little while before we do that."

"Okay, do you want to lay here and catch some sun or shall we wander around and see what we can see?"

"We're going to get sun whether we lay here or not so how about if we wander around? I don't know about you, but I feel really naughty walking around on the beach without a thing on. Not only that, but there's all these other naked people around us too. I'm starting to get horny just thinking about it and I'm going to need someone to help me with that later tonight." Becky said with a wink as she took Robbie's hand.

They started walking up the beach, trying not to look at other naked people although without much success. People say once you've been naked with others for a few minutes it becomes natural but it took a little longer for them to get over the feeling. Each felt a little self-conscious but at the same time they saw others who didn't seem to be concerned about what they looked like. Many of the people on the beach were older and some even had younger children with them which Rob and Becky thought rather strange. Still, after they had been walking for about 20 minutes they stopped thinking about being naked and just started to take more time to see what was going on rather than looking at the individual people.

"What do you think Becky? You ready for a drink?" Rob asked after half an hour of wandering in the hot sun.

"Sounds good to me. There's not too many people at that bar over there, let's go." She said, pointing at one of the bars at the end of the beach and starting to walk toward it. Robbie caught up with her and soon they were second in line, waiting to be served. As the person in front of them left, the bartender asked what they were drinking and without consulting with each other the words just came out in unison. "Piña colada."

"Coming right up my young friends."

The bartender handed them their drinks after Robbie gave him his room number, they were included with the cost of the resort. Even though Robbie was 20 and Becky 19, each had a fake ID hidden in their luggage just in case they might need it but neither was challenged. The drinks were good and cold and they went back to perusing the beach, just checking out the scenery. Suddenly Robbie stopped and put his arm out in front of Becky, causing her to stop short as well.

"Now I know where you get your big tits." He said softly into her ear.

"What are you talking about?" Becky answered, she was totally confused.

Rob didn't say anything, he just pointed.

"What?" Becky said, not understanding.

"Isn't that your mother there?" He said simply.

Becky followed the direction he was pointing until she saw a woman lying on a beach towel naked. The woman did look kind of like her mother she had to admit, but she had never really seen her mother naked so it wasn't going to be that easy to identify her. The woman had blonde hair and was wearing some of those plastic cups over her eyes but other than that was completely naked. She also had a huge set of knockers, breasts that very much resembled Becky's own.

"I guess she kind of does look like my mother, but my mother is in Florida taking care of my grandmother." Becky answered.

"How many women that look sort of like your mother have a ring like that on her pinky finger?" Robbie said, directing Becky's attention to a unique ring on the woman's finger.

"Oh my God! I think you're right."

"Somehow I don't think your mother is in Florida taking care of your grandmother." Robbie laughed. It was then that he took a good look at the man lying next to the woman. They were each on separate beach towels but lying close enough that one would have to assume they were together. The man had a T-shirt over his face to protect him from the sun but was also completely naked other than the shirt. Rob's first thought was to look at the man's crotch, after all he was still secretly comparing himself to some of the other men on the beach here. This guy compared pretty well to Rob, he was definitely well hung. The next thing Rob looked at was his right bicep and suddenly Rob was totally floored. It couldn't be, could it? There was a Marine Corps tattoo on his right bicep exactly like the one Rob's own father had.

"You know, I can't believe this Becky but I think that guy is my father." Rob said solemnly.

"You've got to be shitting me!" was all Becky could say.

"I'm not positive about him either, but that tattoo is just like one my father has and I know I have to get my big cock from somewhere. Besides, he's supposed to be in Arizona on a business trip."

"I can't believe it! Your father and my mother here on a nude beach?" Becky was incredulous.

"Surprises the hell out of me too." Rob replied.

"Oh my God! What are we going to do if they see us?" Becky suddenly wondered as fear crossed her face.

"Well, I know we're not supposed to be here but I don't think they're supposed to be here either. I guess we can keep their secret if they can keep ours." Rob suggested.

"I don't know Rob, that's kind of a lot to assume." Becky said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, it probably is a little too much to expect. Still, I think my father likes you and I didn't get any bad vibes from your mother. I think it's only my mother and your father that hate us."

"Yeah, I did think your father liked me more than your mother did and my mother has never said anything bad about you so she must not have any problems with you. I just wish everybody could get along, I mean we get along so why can't they like us? "

"I don't know, sometimes I just don't understand." Rob commiserated with Becky's thoughts.

"I think we better find somewhere else to go, they might wake up or open their eyes anytime." Becky suggested after they had been discussing their recent finding.

"I think you're right, I think we're going to have to stay out of their way for the rest of the week. Can we do that?"

"I don't think we have any choice but I think we can. There's a lot to see and do around here and we can always act like them if we want to lie out on the beach, you know a shirt over our face or something." Becky reasoned.

"Okay, let's go to the towels and get back to the room and then we'll see what we want to do a little later."

They had put on their suits and returned to the room, the difference between the heat outside and the air conditioning was dramatic. It didn't take long for Becky's nipples to pop out clearly under the fabric of her bikini top. Rob noticed and pointed it out which made Becky giggle.

"Would you undo the knot again, and let me get out of this thing." She said, turning her back to him. Rob did as asked and soon Becky had stripped out of her suit and was standing there naked waiting for Rob to do the same.

"I'm all sticky and sweaty, I'm going to get a shower. Are you coming?" She said suggestively after they had both gotten naked.

"You'd have to lock the door to keep me out." Rob said as he turned Becky around and pointed her toward the bathroom door.

"It sure looks pretty big, I think it's intended for two people." Becky announced as she took a look at the facilities.

"Well, there are two of us here, I suggest we get in and try it out."

Rob reached down and turned the water on, took a second to adjust it until it was only slightly warm and then ushered Becky in and climbed in behind her. He shut the door and then turned her to face him, wrapping his arms around her and crushing his body against her naked body for the first time. It felt great and each of them was inwardly thankful they had arranged this trip together. Rob took the soap and started washing Becky's back, running it up and down with his hands and then moving lower until he reached her ass cheeks. He made sure he got them nice and clean, sudsing them thoroughly and then massaging the soap in, over the cheeks and between her ass crack before allowing the water to rinse the soap away. He turned her around and did the same to her front, spending extra time on her large breasts but because of their size, they required a little extra time. Robbie had never told Becky her breasts were the first thing that attracted him, but once they had started talking and seeing each other he realized she was more than just a walking pair of tits. Although they hadn't spent a lot of time together they had found themselves to be extremely compatible. Now, here in the shower sizing each other up, they decided they were even more compatible. As Rob washed Becky's tits and then moved down her stomach and started rubbing her pubic hair, she reached out and took hold of his cock which had risen to its full stature shortly after they got into the shower. She was examining it with her fingers because her eyes were closed, the feel she got with Rob rubbing soap all over her naked body was very arousing to her. Her nipples had hardened even more at his first touch and she could feel her pussy getting wet and not just from the shower. Rob's cock was big and hard in her hand, she could feel the blood pulsing through it each time his heart beat. She took the soap from his hand, telling him that he had spent enough time on her and now she was going to take care of him. The time he had spent washing her had aroused her to the point she had lost track of any logic, she forgot all about his back and his chest, she went straight for the organ hanging between his legs. Only now, it wasn't hanging but rather pointing up toward her face and throbbing with each beat of his heart. Becky took the soap and rubbed it all over his cock before using her hands to slide up and down it and make certain it got absolutely clean. Rob was moaning with the feel and getting weak in the knees as she was pumping his cock and he didn't think he would be able to last much longer.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to come right now." He tried warning Becky.

"Really? You mean if I just keep rubbing like I'm doing now then something might happen? What might happen? Can you show me?" She was teasing him and Rob was dying as she stroked him, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer but hoped that he might. He didn't want to embarrass himself by coming too quickly but right now it was a little too late to be thinking about that.

"If you don't stop right now I'm going to shoot — too late!" Rob managed to sputter out just as the first shot of hot cream left his cock and hit Becky on her right tit.

"What? Oh goody here it comes!" She said like a giddy schoolgirl as a second shot followed the first, soon she had globs of white fluid running off of her breasts and dripping down onto the floor between them.

"How did I do?" She asked with a giggle.

"You have to ask?" Robbie said with a shaky voice.

"I hope I didn't drain it, I want to see that happen again." Becky said with a smirk, still slowly stroking his quickly shrinking penis.

"I don't think that's going to be a problem." He said, starting to get back some of his breath.

After another minute, Robbie picked up the soap and did a quick job on his chest and arms, then worked his legs before turning to Becky. The water was rinsing him off as he worked on her breasts again, getting them soaped up and making sure every square inch was thoroughly clean.

"You already got them." Becky laughed as Robbie continued to rub and fondle her breasts, but she was enjoying the attention.

"I just wanted to make sure they were nice and clean before I did this..." Robbie said, before bending down and sucking her left nipple into his mouth and thrashing it with his tongue. Becky moaned at the feel, even though her breasts were large they were very sensitive, especially the nipples. Sometimes she felt cursed by having them so large but at the same time she just loved having someone suck on them. Unfortunately, that's all too many guys wanted from her and that's why there weren't that many guys who had done it. Right now, however, Robbie was doing a wonderful job and she didn't have a care in the world that her tits were his only concern.

As Robbie continued to suckle at her breast, his hand slowly inched its way down until he found the triangle of pubic hair between her legs, Becky hadn't even been aware that his hand was moving until his middle finger separated her labia.

"What are you doing down there?" She asked in a Husky voice.

"Do you really have to ask?" He said with a wicked grin.

"I don't have to, but I want to." She said as she started teasing him again.

"Okay, if you really want to know I'm going to stick my finger inside you and run it all around. Then I'm going to stick a second one inside you and move them around and in and out and next thing you know you'll be writhing with pleasure. But that's not everything, once I get your pussy nice and wet, I'm going to use my thumb to twiddle your clit and you'll be screaming your own climax here."

"Promise?"

In answer, Robbie slid his middle finger into her wet pussy as far in as he could get it, causing her to gasp in surprise. He still had her nipple in his mouth and latched on with his teeth, he knew shortly she would be wriggling around as a second finger found its way into her pussy. He was sliding them in and out and twisting at the same time and he was right about Becky being unable to stand still. She was trying to pull her breast out of his mouth and at the same time had one of her hands behind his head pulling it to her breast, intent on keeping his mouth latched on her nipple. Just as he had promised, Robbie started playing with her clit with his thumb and soon Becky was screaming her orgasm for anyone close enough to hear. Robbie slowed his attention to her pussy so that she could come down from her climax slowly, he wasn't really experienced with women but had read enough on the Internet to know that's what most women wanted after a massive orgasm. After several minutes Becky had calmed and they decided it was time to rinse and get out, there would be more than enough time to play in the shower again tomorrow.

After they dried and dressed, they decided it was time for dinner. The first thought was the resort restaurant but then the realization that their parents were here came back to them. "What do you think, should we go into town or take a chance that they won't be here in the resort?" Rob asked Becky.

"I don't know, I think the odds are higher that we'll run into them closer to the resort but there's always a chance that we might run into them anywhere. Let's try somewhere else now and then maybe we can get some idea of what they do or where they go. You know, kind of spy on them." Becky said the last with a big laugh.

"I know there is a reason I like you." Rob said giving Becky a kiss as well as groping her left breast briefly.

123456...8