Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"You said your mother was at some sort of book club?" Becky asked as they were leaving the house, Robbie was going to walk her to her car.

"Yeah, I don't know what she sees in it but they go out once a month and talk about books I guess."

"I probably ought to be more interested in something like that especially since I'm a journalism major. Still, I don't think most of the books that people who belong to those clubs read are very interesting." Becky offered as they reached her car.

"I have no idea what they might be talking about tonight, but mom said she thought it was probably going to be more interesting than usual. I don't know what that means but she said it might be a later night tonight than normal." Rob said, trying to resist the urge to grab her in his arms and kiss her passionately before they parted.

"Do you know where they have their meetings?" Becky asked, getting an idea.

"I think they usually meet at the Smith house. I know Mrs. Smith is a retired English teacher but other than that I don't know very much about their club." He answered.

"If you don't have anything else to do, maybe we can go over and try to see what's going on." Becky said with a conspiratorial smile.

"I don't have anything else to do now, you put your tits and pussy away." Robbie laughed, again resisting the urge although this time his hand had started toward her left breast.

Come on honey, if you can tell me how to get there I'll drive." Becky said, walking around to the driver's door and getting into the car.

"Why not, it might be fun." Robbie answered, thinking back to the first time Becky had convinced him to move around the back of their parent's room at the resort, peaking in the window to find them screwing each other's brains out.

Becky followed Rob's directions and in about 15 minutes they had found the house. There were quite a few cars parked in the driveway and in the street in front of the house so Becky drove down the block, again not wanting to be seen. It had been dark for maybe half an hour so they weren't worried about anyone recognizing them although they did try to look nonchalant as they exited the car and started to walk back toward the house.

"Hey, that guy over there looks like my cousin Victor." Becky said, taking Robbie's arm and directing his attention to a man getting out of a car on the other side of the street.

"Damn, he's a really big guy." Robbie said, taking a good look at the man Becky had pointed to.

"Yeah, he's a weightlifter and bodybuilder. I kid him that all his muscles are in his head but really he's a nice guy. I wonder what he's doing around here?" She wondered aloud.

"Hey Vic!" Becky called out to the man, Robbie wincing as he thought everyone on the block would be looking out their Windows to see who was there.

The man turned to face them and stood in place as Becky started pulling Robbie across the street.

"I thought that was you Vic. What are you doing here?" She asked, getting close to her cousin and giving him a brief hug before introducing Robbie.

"This is my boyfriend Robbie." She interjected as Robbie put out his hand to Victor.

"I'm really sorry Becky..." He said, not looking at either of the two.

"Sorry? About what?" Becky asked, starting to worry.

"It was stupid and I never should've tried to do it."

Victor, you're not making any sense. What's wrong?" Becky again asked.

Victor again looked at the ground, refusing to meet Becky's gaze and started to shuffle, kicking his feet as if some internal conflict was working itself out in his head.

"Like I said Becky, it was stupid and I never should've tried. I don't want you to hate me." He started slowly.

"Why would I hate you Vic?" Becky asked, Robbie was standing beside her not knowing exactly what to make of things.

"I want you to know it was nothing personal. Like I said, it was stupid and I never should've done it. Now I'm paying the price for being stupid and I don't want you to hate me." He continued.

"Victor! Stop beating around the bush and tell me what's going on." Becky said firmly, she wasn't going to let her cousin continue to draw this out.

He finally looked up into her face, sadness and embarrassment were apparent. He took a deep breath and let it out before he started talking again.

"Okay, you wanted to know. Like I said, it's nothing personal against you or your mother and I don't know why I tried, but I did and I guess I'll have to tell you. Your father asked me to help him do some work around the house which wasn't a problem, I wasn't doing anything else and he said he'd give me a few dollars for my efforts. I think he just wanted somebody with a strong back but for whatever the reason I was working in the house and I started to think about you and your mother. I know it's wrong, I mean you're my cousin and your mother is my aunt and I shouldn't think this way about you but I just couldn't help it." He stopped to take a breath and before he could continue, Becky jumped in.

"What could you have done that was so bad?"

"Your father caught me trying to put a video camera in the vent." Victor said quietly, again looking down and kicking at the ground.

"Why would you do that?" Becky asked, not thinking quickly.

"I wanted to see you and your mother naked." He said sadly, not taking the time to think about what his words might mean.

"Why would you want to do that?" Becky said again without giving her words too much thought.

"You and your mom have some really nice boobs. I just wanted to see them."

"And you say my father caught you doing this?" Becky wanted to know, apparently the fact that her cousin wanted to see her naked wasn't that big of a deal to her.

"Yeah, like I said it was stupid and I never should've done it."

"So what does all that have to do with you being here?" Robbie interjected, he had been just listening for the past few minutes.

Victor looked over at Rob, again the embarrassed grimace on his face but apparently confessing his guilt to Becky had given him some courage.

"Your father said he would tell my parents about what I was doing. He also said he might report me to the police as a stalker."

"That's terrible. I can understand that he would be mad, but what good would that do." Becky asked.

"I don't know what good it would do but he said the only way I could get out of this was to work for him." Victor said, again looking at the ground.

"What kind of work would you do for my father?" Becky asked.

"He sends me to parties with a lot of women, I'm supposed to dance for them while they put money into my G-string. I have to split it with him, but he gets 80%."

"He does what?" Becky asked, unable to believe what her ears had heard.

"He said if I don't strip for these women and collect money that he's going to turn me in. I can't have my parents know what I did and any kind of police record is going to totally destroy my life. I don't know what I can do to get out of this."

"Becky, do you think Victor here is supposed to go to the Smith residence where my mother is?" Robbie asked, putting things together.

"Yeah, I'm supposed to be at the Smith house. Actually, I'm supposed to be there right now. I've gotta get going." Victor said, wanting to hug his cousin but not sure he really should.

"Maybe that's the surprise your mother was alluding to, whatever she said might be interesting tonight." Becky said to Rob as they watched her cousin heading down the street to the Smith house.

"This is crazy. I've always thought her so straight and prudish, I never would have suspected."

"Well, there's only one way to find out. Come on, we've done this before." Becky said, taking his hand and pulling him down the street toward the Smith residence.

They walked cautiously, not wanting anyone to see them as suspicious. They followed the sidewalk down the street to the house that Victor had entered several minutes earlier. As they got closer they could hear a number of women inside, the talk seemed to be getting louder and more boisterous as they got closer. Shortly before they got close enough to tell what might be happening, they heard some music start.

"I wonder if that's Victor's music?" Robbie said with a grin, he had some idea of what women did in male strip clubs.

Becky wasn't quite so knowledgeable about such matters but only nodded, continuing to pull Robbie along. They checked out the house quickly, deciding to go around one side that appeared to be fairly dark. They weren't sure if they might be able to see anything but did not want to stand out in the open too long and possibly be discovered. They were on the side of the house and apparently there were only bedrooms on that side, and none of those offered any view into the house. They cautiously walked around back and could see light coming from a window that each recognized as the kitchen. They moved stealthily, not wanting to be seen by any neighbors but soon they were just outside the light that was coming through the kitchen window.

"Shall we?" Becky said, gathering her courage and quickly moving to the edge of the window to peek in.

"Be careful, don't let anyone see you looking." Robbie said, curious to know what she might be seeing but aware that being caught here would be a problem.

"Nobody's looking this way, I see about 20 women inside." Becky said, she was now getting a good look into the house.

"What are they doing?" Robbie asked.

"Come on Robbie, look for yourself." Becky said, chuckling as she urged Robbie to join her.

As he looked into the kitchen window, they could see through into the living room of the house. There were about 20 women and they all seem to have their attention on something. That something was Victor as he was slowly stripping out of his clothes, gyrating to the music and moving from one woman to the next. The women would reach out to touch him and he would pull away at the last second, teasing them but not letting anyone touch him. The women seemed to be well lubricated, most of them had drinks in their hands and were getting quite animated. As they watched fascinated, Victor removed the last of the clothing he wore, now clad only in his tiny G-string. Rob and Becky each had to admire him, he was well built with broad shoulders and well defined muscles. Apparently the women in the room approved, they were cheering wildly. As the two watched, they realized that the women all were holding bills in their hands, Robbie could make out a $20 bill in his own mother's hand. One by one Victor gyrated over in front of the women, twisting and turning, thrusting his barely covered crotch toward her face and then pulling back. After teasing for a couple of minutes he would allow the woman to get close enough and soon the money would be stuffed into the waistband of his G-string. He had quite a few bills poking out from the small cloth when he reached Robbie's mother. She was hooting and hollering as he came up to her, doing the same thing he had done with the other women. Robbie watched as his mother reached for Victor several times but before she could touch him, he pulled away just as he had done with a number of the other women. Finally it was time and he stayed put, allowing her to touch his body. His skin was glistening both from the oil he had applied earlier as well as the sweat he had worked up during his dancing. Rob watched his mother reach out just as the other women had, expecting her to put her bill into the G-string but before she could do that, Rob was shocked as he saw his mother grab Victor with her hands on his ass cheeks, pulling him toward her. She dropped to her knees and started pulling at the top of the G-string just above his crotch, trying to pull it down with her teeth. Robbie couldn't believe what was happening nor could Becky.

"Is that your mother?" Becky asked, knowing it was and unable to believe what she was seeing.

"I've never seen her like this." Robbie said, continuing to be mesmerized by his mother's actions. He looked at Victor's face, seeing embarrassment and shame in his eyes, although he was managing to maintain a look on his face as if to convey the fact he was enjoying this. Robbie looked back to his mother, victors G-string was still between her teeth as she was pulling it down, soon there would be no doubt what was hidden beneath. The other bills were falling as the thin cloth started moving downward and one of the other women rushed in to pick them up, Robbie could hear her promising to keep them safe for Victor. He saw her stuff them into her bra, the woman laughing raucously as she did so.

Rob and Becky continued to watch, victors cock was only seconds from being totally revealed to all of the women in the room. With a sudden flash of inspiration, Rob took his phone and set it to video record, capturing what was happening inside just as victors cock popped into view, slapping his mother in the face. He could see her licking her lips and was wondering if she had any thoughts about taking victors cock into her mouth but apparently not, at least not yet. She took the $20 bill she had been holding and wrapped it around victor's cock, rubbing up and down which caused his cock to start enlarging. Robbie could see the fear in victor's eyes although he still managed to maintain his stoic expression.

"Oh my God, is your mom going to jerk off my cousin?" Becky asked in shocked surprise.

"I don't know, but I don't think he likes what she's doing." Robbie said, his camera still recording.

"Those other women sure seem to be enjoying it though, don't they?" Becky said, taking a look at the other women who were all staring intently at Victor's crotch while Robbie's mother continued stroking his cock.

"Do you think they do this often?" Becky wondered.

"I don't know, most of the time my mother doesn't stay too late at these things. Maybe this is something new."

"Who would've thought your mother would be doing something like this and my father would be pimping out his own nephew. This is really nuts!" Becky said as she continued watching.

"You know Becky, I think this is great." Robbie said in response.

"What! How could this be great?" She wondered.

"Suddenly I feel like I'm 13 years old again!" Robbie said, continuing to record what was happening in the room.

"You know, I always liked being 13." Becky answered, wrapping an arm around Robbie and pulling him tight to her.

1...345678