Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not, as far as I know my father likes you and your mother likes me. They might not like the fact that we are here but they really can't say much about that, neither of them should be here either. If we approach this like adults and convince them to be on our side I think it can work." Rob was even starting to believe it himself.

"Do you really think they might go for this?" Becky was still uncertain but the confidence Robbie was showing was starting to make her feel better about the idea.

"Well, like they say, nothing ventured nothing gained. If you're willing, let's try to talk to them after lunch."

"I'm still not sure but if you think so I'm in it with you." She said, pulling Rob more tightly to herself.

"With them or without them, we're in this together. I'm not going to let anything pull us apart." Rob said with finality.

*****

Robbie and Becky spent several hours on the beach today just as they had each day the previous week. Neither would admit to the other but both had worries and the butterflies in their stomachs were growing increasingly active. They had talked together and decided they would have lunch and then once they were certain they were ready, they would approach their parents and ask them for help. Once they had decided to leave the beach and go back to the room, they each took a shower although both were too nervous to do anything but wash. They went to the dining room for a quick lunch although the butterflies in their stomachs had caused any hunger to disappear. They toyed with their food for several minutes though neither ate much.

"So now what?" Becky asked as they sat at a corner table in the dining room.

"I didn't see them on the beach when I took a look around earlier, maybe they're not going to come out today." Robbie considered.

"Maybe but they have been out every day. Are you sure you looked everywhere?" She wondered.

"I guess I could've missed them but I thought I looked around pretty carefully. Let's just sit here for a while and try to relax, I'm sure they will be out soon."

They sat and talked quietly although neither had very much to say. Each knew the other was nervous about what they were going to do but they had committed to the plan. Rob took Becky's hand to comfort her, just as he had on the airplane ride earlier in the week. She appreciated his gesture and smiled her thanks.

"I think I see them." Rob said, he had been looking over Becky's shoulder through the window out onto the beach.

"What are they doing?" Becky wanted to know.

"They're sitting down at one of the tables by the bar. Right now they don't seem to be doing very much, just talking." Rob reported.

"Do you think we should go now?" Becky wondered, she was becoming uncertain and new she had to push that aside and action would be the best way to do that.

"I guess it's now or never..." Rob answered.

They walked outside and headed toward the table where Rob's father and Becky's mother were seated, still engaged in small talk. They were coming up behind them so neither parent was able to see them as they approached. Shortly before they got there, Rob put a hand on Becky's shoulder.

"Hang on a minute, I'll be right back." He said without explaining.

Becky wasn't sure what he was doing but stood as he had instructed, hoping she would have the guts to go through with this. She watched as Rob went over to the bar and spoke to the bartender for several minutes before coming back.

"What were you doing over there?" She wanted to know, forgetting for a moment what they would be doing shortly.

"Just wait a minute, I'm hoping this might help us." He said cryptically.

Becky was uncertain but as she waited for something to happen she noticed the scantily clad cocktail waitress pick up a tray with four glasses of piña coladas on it and then take them to the table where their parents were sitting. She set them on the table as Rob's father and her mother looked up in surprise.

"What's this?" His father said as he realized what she was doing. Rob and Becky were close enough they could hear him and as the waitress started to answer, each of them began walking toward the table.

"The gentleman..." She started to say but before she could continue Robbie and Becky walked into view.

"Hi mom!" Becky said, trying to mask her fear.

Rebecca?!" Her mother said as she realized who had said something to her.

"Hi their dad." Robbie added as the 2 adults looked at them in shocked surprise.

"Rebecca, you're naked!" Her mother sputtered.

"Well duh! So are you." Becky said with growing confidence.

"I ordered the drinks because I thought we might need them. Mind if we sit?" Rob said as he too was starting to find some confidence.

His father and Becky's mother were still too shocked to say anything so Rob and Becky sat without being invited.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in school." Becky's mother said to her once she had found her voice.

"We're doing the same thing here you and Rob's father are. Aren't you supposed to be taking care of grandmom in Florida?" Becky answered her mother.

"That's not very funny young lady." Her mother shot back.

"I didn't mean it to be funny. Rob and I want to talk to you 2 and we don't expect you to be judgmental about finding us here. Actually, we found you first but we won't debate that point."

"There's no need for any of us to get upset, but you have to admit this is a shock." Rob's father offered.

"Yes, it was a shock to us too but we're not going to judge you or Becky's mom. We didn't have to say anything to you, we could've stayed out of your way until we go back tomorrow but we want your help." Rob answered.

"What kind of help?" They asked in unison.

"You know what dad thinks about Robbie don't you mom? His mother feels the same way about me. They don't want us to see each other and that isn't going to happen. We're hoping that you two can convince them of the error of their ways." Rebecca explained.

"So, you're going to tell our spouses about us if we don't do what you want, is that right?" Rob's father asked accusingly.

"We're not 13 anymore dad. We want to handle this like adults. What you and Becky's mom do is your business and we're not going to say anything about it to anyone. We just want you to do what you can to convince mom that Becky isn't a bad person. I'm hoping that her mother will do the same with her father."

"Do you love each other?" Becky's mom asked.

"Maybe... I don't know, I mean we like each other a lot but if you're asking if we're ready to declare our undying love for each other and get married and live happily ever after, we really don't know. All we want is the opportunity to explore our relationship. Maybe we do love each other or maybe it's just something that will last for a little while and then we'll each move on. We don't want to have to hide from you and sneak around just so we can see each other." Her daughter explained.

"I didn't know Rob was Steve's son when I met him, I guess it's one heck of a coincidence. You know how your father feels, sometimes I wish he wasn't quite so overprotective but it's just the way he is."

"The same is true for me, I had no idea Heather was your mother when Robbie brought you over. I'm sorry about the way my wife thinks of you, but she's pretty well set in her ways too." Rob's father added his own thoughts.

"We all know how they feel, what can we do to make things better?" Rob asked no one in particular.

"I'm not sure there's a lot we can do immediately. I think in order to get them to change their minds about the two of you it's going to have to take some time. Sure we can speak up for you or try to make them think more highly of you but that's not something that's going to happen quickly." Steve offered.

"I don't think it's going to be easy dad, but all we ask is that the two of you try. Becky and I are going to keep seeing each other so any help the two of you can offer would be greatly appreciated."

"All we can do is try, don't you think Heather?" Rob's father turned to Becky's mother.

"I don't have any problems with that, I think they make a cute couple." She said with a giggle.

"Oh Mom!" Becky said as her mother started laughing.

"I appreciate the two of you coming to us and asking for help like this. I know you could have tried to put us in a bad position if you told anyone about us being here together, but we don't have any excuses. I'm not sure if we love each other or just enjoy each other's company, but for right now we're trying to explore our own feelings just like you 2 want to do as well. How about if we get together for dinner tonight and in the meantime Heather and I will see if we can come up with any ideas to help you to out. What do you think?" Rob's father suggested.

Robbie and Becky looked at each other before nodding.

"I think we can do that, we really appreciate any help you can give us."

"Me too, I'm glad we were able to talk without any accusations." Becky added her own thoughts.

"Just because we're talking about your relationship doesn't mean we think you shouldn't be back at school." Her mother added, letting her daughter know there might be other issues to discuss in the future.

"Rob and I are studying hard and we both will be getting good grades. You don't have to worry about that, but if we ever do this again we will be certain to let you know rather than keeping you in the dark. Is that going to be acceptable?" Becky offered to her mother as Rob nodded in agreement, looking for his father's reaction.

"As long as you too can keep your grades up, we won't worry too much about what you do over spring break. That could change quickly though, especially if your grades start to slip." Steve said solemnly.

"We'll make sure we communicate with you 2 better in the future." Robbie promised.

"If there's nothing else, I think I'd like to get back to the room and rest for a bit. We'll see you at dinner." Becky said to the parents.

"Okay, we'll meet you in the dining room about seven. Is that good?" Rob's father replied.

"We'll see you there at seven."

"Oh son... Thanks for the drinks." Rob's father said as the teenager's were getting to their feet.

"No problem dad, we thought they might help."

*****

Back in their room Rob and Becky fell onto the bed, their knees gave out at the same time.

"I'm glad that's over." Rob started.

"You aren't the only one."

"How do you think it went?" He wondered.

"I think it went a lot better than I thought it would. I think once they got over the shock of seeing us they actually started to listen to what we were saying."

"I think my father was checking out your tits." Rob suggested with a laugh.

"Yeah, I noticed that. I think my mother was getting a good look at your cock when you stood up too." Becky agreed.

"Well, like I said the first day we saw them I know where you get your big tits. Your mother still doesn't look too bad for a woman twice your age." Rob said with a grin, reaching over and giving Becky's left tit a quick grope.

"Yeah, and I noticed just how long your father's cock is too." Becky answered and moaned at the same time as Robbie had started tweaking her nipple.

"I think it's really bizarre that they got together, like I said before, they didn't even know we were related to them until today." Robbie pondered as he continued to idly tease Becky's hard nipples.

"Yeah, it is kind of weird. Right now I don't want to worry about them, I can think of better things to do. Can you?" She said suggestively as she rolled over toward Robbie.

"I can think of a couple, would you care to offer a suggestion?"

"I'll lie here where I am and you can decide." Becky said, she was lying flat on the bed with her ass right at the edge, her legs hanging over. As Robbie looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, she spread her legs and ran a finger between her pussy lips suggestively, giving Rob a wink at the same time. He stood up and moved between her legs, his cock had started to rise and it wasn't going to be long before it was fully erect.

"Is this one of the things you might have been thinking about?" He asked Becky as she looked at him, still toying with her own pussy.

"It might have been. But I was thinking that there might be more involved than just watching you stand there."

Rob's cock had reached full erection by now and he knew he was going to do more than just stand there. He moved up close to Becky and then grabbing her legs, lifted them high into the air until they were lying against his chest, each of her ankles on either side of his head. Her pussy was right at his cock level and he knew what he was going to do next. The first time they had made love he had worried about hurting her with his size but they had done so often enough now that was no longer a concern. He took his cock into his hand, running it up and down between her quickly lubricating lips and then lined up.

"Are you ready babe?" He said although he really didn't need to.

"Do you need to ask?" She said, she was already starting to hump up off the bed in an attempt to entice him to shove in. Robbie didn't need any more of an invitation than that, he pushed his cock between her pussy lips slowly and once he found the opening, he pushed in. He didn't shove in hard enough to hurt her, but it wasn't a gentle push either.

Becky and Robbie had developed a rhythm together, he knew she could take him fully and she knew he would never hurt her. She needed his cock just as much as he loved having it inside of her. She would squeeze and milk it every time he slid it in, using her pussy muscles to try to keep him planted inside of her even as he was pulling back for the next stroke. They had made love several times each night they had been here, even twice in the water on the beach as hundreds of people were nearby. The excitement had spurred each on, both of them had become more adventurous which only added to their excitement.

"Do you like my mother's tits as much as you like mine?" Becky baited Rob as he continued sliding in and out.

"They're nice, really nice, but not nearly as nice as yours." He answered, knowing that's the answer she was expecting."

I saw you watching them you know, I think you do like them." She continued, but Robbie knew she was teasing him.

"Okay, so I was looking at them. You have to admit they're worth looking at, right?"

"I see just as many guys staring at her tits as I see staring at mine when we're out together."

"Like I said, you both have tits that are worth looking at." Robbie replied, starting to pick up his pace and pushing in harder.

Becky was starting to moan and grunt each time his hard cock bottomed out inside of her, she was filled more than she could've ever believed. Robbie had told her earlier in the week about how women had been afraid to let him do this to them and she had to wonder just how foolish those women were. She hadn't given it a thought as she demanded he enter her the first time, it had never been a concern for her. Now, she couldn't believe she might have to go without it until she saw him again in six weeks. It would be a very long six weeks, the past few days had been wonderful.

Robbie continued sliding in and out at a moderate pace, he knew he would pick it up soon because that's what Becky would demand. He was watching her face as she watched him, each of their eyes were sparkling as her arousal built.

"Play with your tits for me." Robbie asked Becky. He smiled as she put a hand on each of her breasts, slowly teasing the nipples until they were hard and puckered. She then grasped each one between thumb and forefinger and started squeezing and pulling, he could see just how much she was enjoying this. At the same time he watched her playing with her own breasts, he reached down and started to twiddle her clit, his thumb was dry when he started but he slid it down the short distance between her lips and soon it was coded with her own juices. He moved back to the hard nub and started running circles around it, occasionally rubbing directly across it and putting pressure on it. Each time he did this he felt Becky jump and he could see the lust in her eyes. She had been squeezing and fondling her breasts as Robbie watched, he was becoming aware of the heat building in his own loins and he knew that Becky was likely getting close to her own climax. They had done this often enough over the past week that each could feel the others passion grow, it wouldn't be long before he would be shooting his hot load into her womb and she would be screaming with her own climax. It didn't come quite as quickly as Rob had thought, he knew the heat was building but it continued to build much longer than he would've expected, the feeling was ecstatic. He knew that Becky was on the edge as well, he was trying to push her over but she seemed to be resisting him. Her resistance was only adding to her own pleasure and so was adding to Rob's. His pace picked up until he was shoving in hard and fast, his thoughts about hurting her had disappeared although his hard thrusts were only stoking her fires of arousal.

"I'm almost there Robbie, stick it in me and fill me full." Becky managed to say, Robbie could see her eyes starting to roll back in her head.

"Anything you want baby, I'm getting there myself." He answered her, his own voice just as ragged as hers had been.

"My God, here it comes!" Becky announced as she started shuddering and convulsing. Her legs were pounding a tattoo on his chest, she was having a tough time keeping them still while her pussy was squeezing and milking his cock. Robbie had arrived shortly afterward, he knew he would be losing control of his own body shortly so shoved in as hard and deep as he could, wrapping his arms around Becky's legs and letting his semen shoot. She felt the hot liquid bathe the inside of her pussy which sent her into another tremendous climax, the spasming inside her pussy was driving her crazy but it was something she craved as often as possible. The two of them continued to shudder in place, their union had taken all of their energy from them but each would gladly do so for the pleasure they received from the other. After several minutes Robbie let go of Becky's legs, she spread them enough to drop down beside Robbie. She was still breathing hard as he took a step back, his partially erect cock sliding out of her pussy. He looked down and saw his own fluids leaking out over her well dilated vaginal lips, he thought the site was really hot. He wished he had a camera right now, but he would have to settle for storing the image in his mind's memory forever. His legs were rubbery but he managed to bend down and kiss Becky, her eyes were still closed but she murmured with pleasure as their lips met and soon their tongues were dueling in her mouth. It was something she enjoyed each time they made love, something she hoped to enjoy many more times in the future.

*****

After taking several minutes to recover, Rob had once again made love to Becky. It was just as hot and just as intense as the first time had been, the second session between them had completely drained the energy from both of them. They lay down together to sleep, a nap would do them both good. Robbie set the alarm on his cell phone for 6:30, he knew it wouldn't take long to get ready for dinner, particularly since they wouldn't be wearing anything.

He and Becky went into the shower and washed off quickly, each was still covered by a film of dried bodily fluids from their earlier activities. They knew they didn't have a lot of time to fool around so made a quick job of it, each helping the other to be certain both were completely clean.

"Well babe, are you ready for dinner?" Robbie said with a smile.

1...345678