Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a lot more ready now than I was the first time we talked to them. Still, it's going to be a little weird having dinner with your father and my mother, all of us naked." She said, Robbie could see a grin on her face.

"Yeah, I think it will be a little weird but like you said, I think I'm a little more at ease now than I was when we met them this afternoon."

"After you my dear." Robbie said, directing Becky to the door where they walked down the hallway toward the dining room.

When they got to the dining room they saw that their parents had arrived before them, they were sitting at a table each with a drink. As Rob and Becky started toward them, his father noticed them and mentioned the fact to Becky's mother who also turned to look and wave as they approached. Less concerned now, Robbie and Becky each took a seat opposite their parents without the apprehension that had been clouding their first meeting.

"Did you have a good afternoon?" Becky's mother started a conversation after the two had been seated.

"Yes, we had a nice afternoon." Becky answered with a straight face, although Rob was having a tough time not showing any reaction. He wondered if Becky's mother knew or suspected what they had been doing, but figured she probably did.

"How about the two of you? Did you do anything special yourselves?" Becky asked back.

Rob's father and Becky's mother each looked at the other, a smile on their faces before Rob's father answered. "Nothing really, pretty much the usual."

There wasn't much doubt that all four knew exactly what they were talking about although no one spoke of it directly.

"Have you thought about what we might do to resolve the situation at home?" Becky was the first to ask after their preliminary greetings had been made.

"We really don't have many ideas, like we talked about this afternoon, Steve and I will do all we can to try to change attitudes but there's really only so much we're going to be able to manage. I think we need to take it slowly, I'm not sure how they might react if suddenly we're demanding that they change their behavior." Becky's mom said hesitantly.

"Yeah, Heather is right. I know it's going to be tough on you 2 but I think you're going to have to maintain a low profile, at least until we can try to wear them down." Rob's father added his opinion.

"We were hoping you might have something a little more immediate. I know it's going to be tough, mom has always been pretty stubborn but I was hoping you might be able to change her mind." Rob answered.

"Yeah, isn't there anything you can do to make dad like Rob?" Becky directed her remark to her mother.

"I wish there was honey, but you know your father. He's pretty stubborn and I don't think it's going to be that easy to change him. Steve and I promise you we will do everything we can but there's only so much. I know it's not what you are hoping for but I'm not sure there's any easy answer."

Robbie and Becky had hoped for more, but each was realistic enough to know that what their parents had said was correct. They didn't want to but realized they would have to be cautious about when they saw each other and how much his mother and her father knew of their activities. Both knew that if Rob's father and Becky's mother pushed too hard, they might even strengthen the other parents' resolve which was something neither wanted. Their conversation moved to other subjects, leaving their relationship issues aside for the time being. Rob and Becky each told their parents about school and what they were doing, what their summer plans were and other topics that were a lot lighter in order to keep the dinner pleasant. Neither thought of it consciously as they ate, but each had been totally comfortable sitting here naked with their naked parents, eating dinner among a large group of other diners, very few of whom were wearing anything. Neither could have imagined anything like this even several weeks before.

*****

"I was hoping they might have some better news for us." Becky said as they returned to their room after dinner.

"Yeah, me too. I know they're right but I really hoped there might be some alternative." He agreed with her.

"It's going to be really tough, I wish we could stay here." She mused, tomorrow would be their last day and not even a full one, their flight took off shortly after 2 in the afternoon.

"Yeah honey, I know what you mean. This week has been so great and it seems to have gone by a lot faster than I could ever have imagined."

"I want to come back next year." Becky said with a huge smile, she was already planning.

"You don't have to twist my arm. We just have to make sure we can save enough money but I don't think that's going to be a problem. Maybe my dad and your mom can come with us, think that might be a good idea?" Robbie suddenly asked.

"It might be... I don't think they would have a problem, we seem to be getting along and after their initial shock they don't seem to be bothered that we're here with each other. Maybe we can ask them about it sometime this summer." Becky agreed.

"Did you notice how red and swollen your mother's pussy lips were?" Rob asked suddenly, changing the subject.

"I didn't really look at them, but I would guess they probably look something like these." Becky answered, sitting on the bed and spreading her legs, allowing Rob to get a good look at her labia, also red and swollen.

"I never even noticed yours, I guess I should apologize for that. I wonder if your mom and my dad noticed you?"

"I think your father did, I saw him checking me out pretty carefully but then you were too busy looking at my mom, right?" Becky answered him with a giggle, still lying on the bed and giving him a nice view of her spread pussy.

"Okay, I admit it. I was wondering how they got that way but I shouldn't have. You think my dad was screwing her while I was doing you?" Rob asked causing Becky to roll her eyes.

"If he wasn't he's more foolish than I think he is. Each time we peeked in through the window they have been pounding each other pretty hard, I don't think they would miss any opportunities." She laughed.

"I think you're right. You're lying on the bed now, is this an opportunity?" Robbie said, starting to stroke his cock which reacted quickly.

"If you can't tell I'm not going to give you any hints. I'm lying on my back with my legs spread, what do you think?" Becky answered him, beckoning him to her with her finger.

Robbie didn't need to be called twice, he was ready in an instant and made his way to the bed, making his way between her legs on his knees, his cock pointing toward its target.

"I'm ready for you now Robbie! Give it to me long and hard. I want to feel you inside me all night. This is going to be our last night together for a while, I want to remember it. I love the feel of you inside me."

"I'm going to pump your pussy until I can't pump anymore. You're going to be walking bowlegged tomorrow and anybody who looks at your pussy lips is going to know exactly what we did all night." Robbie said, lining up his cock and sliding it home.

"I don't care if anybody knows, I want my lips to be as red and puffy as you can make them. Even redder and puffier than mom's are going to be!" She said with a sigh as Robbie started sliding in and out. He knew he had his work cut out for him, there was no doubt in his mind just how long and hard his father would be pounding into Becky's mother tonight. If Becky expected to be better fucked than her mother, he was going to do his best.

Rob was sliding his hard cock into Becky, maintaining a slow and even pace. She had wrapped her legs around his waist which prevented him from pulling as far out as he had previously, but he adjusted. Becky wasn't complaining either, his shorter stroke meant that more of his cock was inside of her for longer and she just loved the feeling. Rob lay atop her as he stroked in and out, he loved the feel of her breasts crushed against his chest, not only was she holding him tightly to her with her legs but her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck as their straining bodies began to perspire with the effort.

After several minutes like this Rob suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Becky asked, her eyes opening as she realized Robbie was no longer sliding into her.

"I want you on your knees." Robbie said with a grin.

"Oh yeah?" Becky answered, her grin just as big and accompanied by a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah!"

The 2 untangled their bodies and Rob rolled off, giving Becky the opportunity to turn over and get up onto her knees. He moved in behind her before lining his cock up with her still dripping pussy and sliding it home. He was holding her by the hips as he started pushing in, picking up speed as the new sensations were driving his lust and arousal to a higher level. He wasn't as worried about hurting Becky with his big cock as he had been the first time they had made love, but he still knew that if he wasn't careful his hormones could take more control over his brain and he might start pounding into her hard enough to hurt her. There's no way he would ever do anything like that, and he consciously worked to make certain he wasn't hurting her.

Becky was on her knees and supporting her torso on her forearms. She loved the feel of Robbie's cock in her pussy, regardless of what position they used to get it there. Now she could feel him jamming his hard tool into her pussy, the angle was different but the feeling was just as arousing. Not only the feel of a hard cock inside of her wet pussy, but every time Robbie stroked into her she could feel her hard nipples brushing back and forth on the bed sheet. Her breasts were wobbling with each stroke, swinging back and forth and she knew she was reaching an orgasm much sooner than she would've expected. Robbie wasn't aware of the stimulation that his thrusts were giving to her breasts, all he knew was that his cock was totally surrounded by Becky's tight pussy, something he had been enjoying as often as possible for the previous week. A brief thought crossed his mind about other women in the past who had been too afraid to let him penetrate them and he thought them completely foolish. He knew Becky had no fear of his big cock and now she was enjoying it fully each time he shoved it in.

Becky had been feeling her climax approaching, she knew it was coming but the speed in which it arrived surprised even her. Robbie had always been considerate of Becky's feelings and made sure that he never left her wanting but he too was totally amazed at how quickly she was gasping and shuddering with her climax. He could tell from previous experience that her conscious mind had gone blank, the only feel was that of the spasms and tremors that were wracking her body and centered deep in her pussy. He slowed his thrusting back to the soft and gentle pace he had started with, he allowed her to ride out her orgasm and settle slowly, not wanting to let his own desires get in her way.

Becky was still trembling but the spasms had slowed. When her orgasm had hit she screamed her pleasure, but shortly before she lost control had the presence of mind to jam her face into the pillow, not wanting the entire resort to know what was happening in their room. Robbie's cock was still inside of her, it was hard and he was sliding it in and out gently, teasing her and maintaining her arousal just as high as it had been although the peak of her climax had started to fade. After several minutes like this Becky was becoming more aware and realized Robbie hadn't come yet.

"I know you didn't get off yet, keep fucking me. It feels great and I want to feel you filling me up. Come on baby pick up some speed and let's get some friction going here." She demanded, she had no doubt Robbie was more than willing to do her bidding.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Robbie said, concerned that she may be too sore from his earlier pounding.

"I'm fine. You told me you were going to pump me all night, you're barely getting started." Becky said, leaning forward which caused Robbie's cock to slide out several inches before she jammed herself back onto him.

Robbie wasn't going to disappoint his girlfriend, and he was also getting to the point where he knew he would be coming soon too. He started off slowly just as he had minutes before, but soon the pace had returned to that which had caused Becky to reach her peak. She was grunting and moaning, urging him on with whimpers and challenges that he fill her up. Robbie had developed an ability to hold off his climax with all the practice the two of them had been getting for the past several days, but even he couldn't hold out forever.

"I'm almost there..." He managed to say, he was breathing hard and his voice was ragged.

"Come on honey you can do it. Keep fucking me, you know how much I love that big cock of yours inside me. I want that hot cream filling me up and running out." Becky was having just as much trouble speaking as Robbie, she was getting close to her second orgasm of the night and knew it wouldn't be long.

"You wanted it!" Robbie shouted as the hot liquid ran up the inside of his cock and spewed inside Becky's pussy that had started spasming again.

"Put it in and hold it inside me, I want to feel my pussy wrapped all around you while you come inside of me."

Robbie slumped forward, lying across Becky's back and reached around to hold her tits. Both of them were covered in sweat but neither cared, their bodies were joined together in carnal bliss and each knew this was the best time of their lives. They were breathing hard and Rob could feel Becky's heartbeat through his own chest, he marveled at the thought and soon their heartbeats had synchronized, it was as though they had one heart between them. Becky held Robbie up on her forearms even though he was starting to get heavy. She didn't care, the feel of him wrapping himself all around her was her only sensation. Each wished this could've lasted forever, but after several minutes Robbie's cock started to shrink and slipped out and he rolled off Becky, knowing that his weight was probably more than she should be supporting. They lay next to each other with the afterglow of great sex, each looking into the other's eyes and seeing only happiness and satisfaction. Robbie was relaxing after the effort he had expended when he realized Becky was again on her knees, this time she was running her tongue over his now soft cock.

"Like mother like daughter?" He said with a chuckle.

"I guess so." Was all Becky said before going back to taking care of Robbie's cock. She had cleaned their combined juices off of it but to both their surprise, it started returning to its former state.

"Oh my God! You're getting hard already." Becky said in awe as she continued licking and sucking Robbie's cock.

"It's all you baby." He said with some self-satisfaction mixed in.

Becky continued to lick and suck for several minutes before Robbie decided it was time to put his cock to use again. He put his hand on Becky shoulder indicating she should stop, he was ready to go at it again but she refused to give up her lip lock on the head of his cock.

"Don't you want me to put it in your pussy again?" Robbie asked, even though he was enjoying her ministrations quite a bit.

"You're going to put it back in, but not just yet. You lay back and enjoy, I'll take care of this for now." She said as she continued working her lips and tongue up and down his stiff shaft.

Robbie did as she asked, laying back and watching her work her magic. She couldn't get a lot of him into her mouth but she did her best which was a lot better than any other woman had in the past. She had sucked him off several times before and each time Robbie thought it was great. Not only the feeling she gave him, but the fact she was willing to do something no other woman had even attempted. He admired her for her courage and her adventurous spirit.

"It's almost there honey, you do a great job sucking me off." Robbie said as he could feel the pressure in his balls start to build.

"I like it. Your cock tastes so good and the feel of having you shoot your load down my throat makes me so hot." Becky said, stopping what she was doing for long enough to convey her feelings to Robbie.

"I think it's great too, I'm so glad you're not afraid of how big I am."

"Afraid? Never! I never want to give up this big cock of yours." Becky said, stopping long enough again to answer Robbie.

Robbie decided anymore talk would only delay the inevitable, he was feeling the hot liquid boiling up inside of him and he was ready to fill Becky's mouth. He put his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair, not forcing her down on him but only encouraging her with his touch. Becky looked at him and smiled even though her mouth was full but Robbie knew what she was telling him. His answer to her smile was a twitch of his cock, the first sign that his release was well on its way. She had been slowly stroking the base of his cock with her one hand as she sucked but now put both hands together, jerking him off in earnest as she moved her mouth just over the tip of his cock, waiting for what was coming. She wasn't disappointed, his hot load blasted into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, sliding down into her stomach almost without effort. Even though he had filled her pussy only several minutes earlier, the amount of hot semen his cock was spraying into her mouth was unbelievable. Still, Becky wasn't going to miss a drop and continued sucking and swallowing until she had drained every drop and Robbie was starting to go limp.

*****

Rob and Becky were lying together cuddling, it was nearly 3 AM in the morning. Robbie couldn't believe it but he had actually made love to Becky two more times after her blow job. He was equally proud, but he knew that Becky's hot body and her exhortations to him that he continue filling her with his hot seed were the reasons for it. He had run out of semen before his last climax, although by the way it felt he never would've known the difference. Just being inside her hot wet pussy for so long was the greatest feeling he could have ever experienced. Now that he had experienced Becky he didn't want to give her up but unfortunately they would be parting tomorrow to head back to their respective schools.

They drifted to sleep each holding the other, neither wanting to relinquish the feel and touch. Rob's cell alarm went off early the next morning, just as it had every morning they had been here. Neither of them was anxious to get up but again they had plans so managed to drag themselves out of bed and into the shower. As they started washing each other Robbie wondered if his cock would ever respond after last night but it did even though Becky's teasing was only casual. The plan was to get a quick breakfast and then make it out onto the beach for several hours of sun since this was their last chance. Neither was worried about running into their parents any longer although the adults did not make an appearance in the dining room while Rob and Becky were having breakfast. After eating they made their way out onto the beach just as they had for the previous five days. They were going to miss this, not only the sun and warm weather but the exhilaration of being naked on a beach with dozens or perhaps even hundreds of other naked beachgoers. They spent three hours roasting in the sun, turning occasionally so they would not burn but both had spent more than enough time in the tropical sun that they were well tanned. Reluctantly they decided they had to go back to the room, there were things that needed to be done as their time was getting shorter.

"I can't believe the week is over already." Becky said with sadness in her voice as they came back to their room.

1...345678