Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You only like me for my big tits!" She pouted at him.

"I never said I didn't." He teased back.

"That's better. If you don't keep them happy you're not going to see them again." She said with finality but a great big grin on her face.

Rob and Becky walked to a restaurant about two blocks away from the resort, something small and out of the way. They had some fresh fish which tasted wonderful, especially since they were from the Midwest and good fresh fish was hard to come by. They were also pleasantly surprised to find that no one cared when they ordered alcohol although each stuck to a single glass of wine with dinner. They had dressed casually, Robbie in a T-shirt and shorts and Becky wearing her bikini top with a pair of shorts as well. She got her share of attention but then she knew she would here in this place. She was learning not to let it bother her. Rob kind of enjoyed seeing the other guys trying to look at her without being too obvious but he knew she would be in his room and his bed tonight so it didn't bother him too much. They lingered over dinner, enjoying the time they had together and just talking about things in their lives and getting to know each other better. It was just starting to get dark when they decided to head back and took a slow and leisurely walk to the resort.

"Maybe we will have to eat in the resort restaurant, we don't have the money to keep eating off the property." Robbie suggested to Becky as they were making their way back.

"We'll just have to be careful is all. I think we can manage." She answered confidently.

As they neared the resort Becky slowed and then pulled Rob into the shadows.

"There they are." She said, keeping her voice low and pointing toward a naked couple that was just entering one of the rooms. Some of the higher priced rooms had individual entrances directly outside into the resort, while the ones that Rob and Becky were staying in would be accessed through a hallway from within the resort. Apparently their parents had gotten one of the better quality rooms that could be entered from outside.

"Well, we know what room they're in so I guess it will be easier to keep an eye on them." Rob said as he watched them enter the room, the way they were holding the other didn't suggest they were each married to someone else.

"How long you think they've been fooling around together?" Becky wondered aloud.

"I don't have any idea. If we hadn't run into them here, I don't think I'd ever know."

"Do you think they're each tired of their own spouse? I mean, my father really has a lot of baggage he's carrying around and your mother seems to be pretty weird sometimes too. Maybe they just kind of gravitated to each other." Becky was wondering.

"I guess you could be right, but as far as I know the only thing they have in common is us. If my father and your mother have been fooling around, it doesn't look like it just happened when we first met. I could be wrong, but I think they must have something in common besides us for them to be together like this." Rob always was a logical one.

"You might be right. You think they're in there doing it now?" Becky asked with a sudden giggle.

"I don't know, they were hanging on each other pretty good when they went in the door. They might be." Robbie answered.

"Come on." Becky said, pulling Robbie by the hand

"We've got to go that way to get into the resort." He said, pointing in the opposite direction.

"We're not going in just yet. Follow me and be quiet."

Robbie was following along although he still had no idea what Becky was planning to do. It was kind of exciting but at the same time a little unnerving not knowing exactly what she was planning.

"Now what?" Robbie asked in barely a whisper.

"They've got a window on the back side here, I want to see if we can look inside."

"No way! Somebody's going to see us and we'll really be busted." Robbie reasoned.

"You big pussy! Nobody's going to see us and I just want to see if we can look into their room. After we find out, we'll go back to our room and have some fun of our own." Becky said, slowing but still pulling Robbie along behind her and around the corner of the building.

Becky had been right about a window on the far side of the building, each could see some light coming out around the edges. As they got close to the room they could see that the curtains were closed but not completely so. There was maybe an inch between the two curtain halves that they could see through into the room and there wasn't much doubt about what Robbie's father and Becky's mother were doing. His father was standing in front of her, an impressive erection pointing toward her face as she admired it, she was already reaching for the large cock. Although he had seen earlier in the day on the beach, Robbie was still impressed at the size of her tits, they sagged onto her chest impressively although not nearly as much as he might have expected. Her nipples were dark and hard just as Becky's were and Robbie knew just what Becky's tasted like. He watched his father move over and fondle her breasts just as he had done with Becky's earlier today, and just as he had done it himself, he watched his father latch onto the left nipple with his mouth as he began toying with her pussy lips. He realized his father wasn't going to take nearly as much time as he had, his fingers were already pushing into her pussy and even through the closed window Rob and Becky could hear her mother moaning with the touch. Apparently she had been ready for quite some time, he didn't stay at her pussy with his fingers long, soon she was lying on the bed with her legs up in the air. Rob's father literally jumped onto the bed, his cock was pointed straight toward her pussy and as quickly and easily as it entered her, Rob and Becky both knew this was not the first time. Soon rob's father was pumping in and out at a frantic pace, they watched her mother's breasts jiggle on her chest and her legs were going as if she was running a race, they could hear her moaning all the way out here.

As they were watching, Rob had been standing behind Becky because she was shorter than he was so he could see over her head through the opening in the curtains. It hadn't taken him very long to become aroused by what they had been watching and soon his hands found their way around Becky's chest, underneath the cups of her bikini top and fondling the round globes with urgency. He heard Becky sigh softly and hoped she wouldn't get too loud but at the same time realized she could probably be screaming out here and the two inside the room wouldn't know it. Rob continued to fondle as his cock grew, soon he was painfully confined within his shorts. He let go her right breast long enough to unsnap his shorts and unzip them, soon they were on the ground at his feet. Becky knew he was having problems, she reached back and could feel the hardness that was poking her in the ass and knew exactly why. On the one hand she wanted to continue watching because she was so fascinated by what was happening in the room, but on the other hand she wanted to take care of her boyfriend. She turned to him which caused his hands to pull out of her bikini top, the breasts now falling away from the cup but she really didn't care. She could see him standing there with a huge tent in his boxers, something that needed attention. She dropped to her knees and without a second thought had his boxers on the ground beside his shorts. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth, it was big and forced her lips open wide but she was determined she was going to do this. She couldn't get very much into her mouth partly because it was so big and partly because she had very little experience sucking a guy's cock. Still, she was going to give it her best effort since she knew Robbie needed release.

"What are you doing?" Rob said, his attention being divided between what was going on in the room and what was happening between his legs.

"You've got a problem here and I'm going to take care of it. You just relax and let me do all the work." She said, before sliding her mouth back over the tip of his cock and running her tongue over and under it. Rob never had his cock inside a woman's mouth, it always seemed too big for anyone who might have thought to give him a blow job before seeing it. Now, he was experiencing something he had never felt before and it was wonderful. His first thought was to start thrusting in but then he realized she had as much of him in her mouth as she could fit and he wasn't about to hurt her. She was working on him and looking up for reaction as he looked back down, seeing not only her arousal but her desire to make him happy. He put his hands on her head and ran his fingers through her hair but at the same time resisted any urge to force her any farther down onto his stiff cock. Periodically he would look back in the room, his father was still pumping Becky's mother with a fury he had never seen, not even in some of the Internet porn videos he occasionally watched. Whatever his father was doing, her mother seemed to be enjoying it and they were both sweating profusely but not slowing a bit. Becky continued sucking his cock, stopping every few minutes and asking him if he liked it. In the beginning he would answer that he did, but soon it was feeling so good he lost his voice and all he could do was nod affirmatively. Becky continued working his cock, she knew she had no experience with this but she could tell Rob was starting to get there, the way his knees seemed to be weakening and the fact that his cock was growing in her mouth let her know his end was near. She could also hear the sounds inside the room becoming more vocal and high-pitched, she knew that at least one of their parents was going to have an orgasm and she expected that probably both of them would. She was right, she could hear her mother's ecstatic scream and shortly afterward rob's father was grunting that he was coming. Becky wasn't expecting it and had gotten into the blow job so thoroughly that she didn't even realize what Rob was trying to tell her as he was tapping on her head. She continued to suck and lick and before she knew it she felt the warm liquid flow into her mouth. She had never thought about swallowing semen but right now it just felt so right she kept sucking and swallowing. The sounds inside the room had diminished although they were still present as Becky swallowed the last of Rob's come. She was just ready to release the head of his cock when he pulled it out himself, not intentionally but his knees gave way and he fell down to the ground, the blow job had made him feel so good he couldn't stand. They sat there in the soft grass for several minutes calming as the sounds inside the room also started to slow. Rob helped Becky put her top back on and get it straightened and then put his own boxers and shorts on before they dared look back into the room. Inside the room they saw their parents. Rob's father was lying on his back with his cock half erect as Becky's mother was licking it clean. Rob watched fascinated as her tits wobbled as she moved over his father's body, using her tongue to tease him while his father looked on.

"I think we better get out of here." Rob said softly into Becky's ear.

"I think you're right. Wait a minute... I think he's getting hard again." She said with disbelief, looking into the room and seeing rob's father's cock getting hard.

"I've seen enough, let's get back to our own room." Rob said, he couldn't bear to watch anymore.

"I think you're right, maybe we can come back and watch another show tomorrow." She said with a giggle.

They made it back to the room without speaking a word, the entire experience had been almost unbelievable.

"I bet they've done that before." Becky started after they had gotten into the room and closed the door behind them.

"You think?" Rob said, a little of his smart-assed attitude coming out.

"Yeah, I think they have." Becky said, getting caught up in his humor.

"Are you ready to try it ourselves?" He asked her. They had never slept together, the fooling around they did this afternoon in the shower was the most either had done with the other.

"After what I've seen, you better believe it!" Becky said as she was already stripping out of her bikini top and then her shorts. Soon she was naked and lying on the bed, holding her arms out and beckoning Rob to join her.

"Hang on a minute, I just want to make sure that the curtains are completely closed in this room." He said, bringing a smile to Becky's lips.

"You're always thinking Rob. Turn off the overhead light but leave the bedside lamp on, I want to see you."

"Whatever you say my love." Rob answered, turning out the light and then stripping down to nudity himself. He crawled into bed beside her and they hugged. Again it felt just as good as it had this afternoon in the shower.

"You took care of me a little while ago, now it's my turn." Rob said, starting to slide down Becky's body.

"I only did what I thought I needed to." She said simply, she hadn't expected anything in return.

"Well, you did a damn good job and I will have to try my best to make it up to you. You just let me know how I'm doing." Rob said as he reached his target, urging Becky to spread her legs. She did and he moved in between them, getting a close up look at the pussy he had been fingering earlier in the day. Becky had a little bit of light brown pubic hair, but she had trimmed it considerably for the bikini she bought. The few women Rob had eaten out had a variety of pubic hair practices, some had been completely clean shaven and others had been totally wild. It didn't really matter to him, as long as he could get his fingers and tongue in their he was going to do his best to make whatever woman he was pleasuring enjoy the experience.

Rob started licking and kissing her inner thighs, moving from left to right and back, then slowly, ever so slowly, inching toward his final destination. Becky was watching him with rapt attention, he was teasing her and she was having a tough time lying still. She was almost bouncing with anticipation and hoping he would get to her pussy soon but still he took his time. Rob watched in fascination as he got closer to Becky's pussy, he could see the labia start to pull apart even before he reached those lips. He knew she was getting ready for something that was to come but for right now he was still going to tease her and make her squirm. Eventually he had to get there, he reached her pussy lips and ran a tongue up the side of one and down the other. Becky shivered at the touch, she was moaning and he knew she was ready for this. He licked and sucked lightly and slowly, teasing her and barely touching her with his tongue before surprising her and pushing his mouth straight into her pussy as far as it would go. She jumped at the sensation and squealed as he ran his tongue in and out as deep as he could, licking and lapping and tasting her and making her moan with pleasure. He could see her clit in the low light, it was throbbing with need and he knew he would get there soon and he knew Becky wanted him there. He had teased her long enough he decided, he moved away from her pussy lips and ran his tongue up the short distance to her clit, sucking it into his mouth and gripping it gently with his teeth. Becky sucked in a breath as she felt him reach her most sensitive spot, she was humping up into his mouth and trying to get him to provide her even more pleasure. She put her hands on the back of his head and forced it hard into her pussy, demanding that he suck her clit and get her off. Rob had every intention of doing just that, he held her clit in place with his teeth and ran his tongue over it front to back and back to front, teasing it with the tip of his tongue and then flattening his tongue and running it all over to get the taste. At the same time he had pushed 2 fingers into her pussy, just as he had earlier today in the shower. He was sawing them in and out and he could feel Becky trying to grip them with her pussy muscles each time he withdrew them. He knew she was getting close, not only was her moaning becoming more ragged but he could feel the trembling inside her pussy and the juices that were flowing had become increasingly copious. He knew she was at the precipice and he was just the person to push her over. He had her clit between his teeth but wrapped his lips around and sucked mightily, and at the same time dragged his middle finger over her G spot inside of her pussy. That's all it took, she heaved up off the bed with her legs, almost throwing him off of her but he managed to hold on. She was bouncing and convulsing uncontrollably as Robbie was able to maintain his suction on her clit, although he did slow his finger action inside of her pussy. He looked up to see her breasts wobbling on her chest, just as her mother's had while his father had been pounding into her. Rob knew that in a few short minutes he would be doing the same, although it was Becky his cock would find a home in and he knew exactly how those breasts would wobble on her chest.

After several minutes of calming, Becky pulled Rob's head up toward her, she wanted him to lie atop her. She kissed him passionately, she could taste her fluids on his mouth but really didn't care. Their tongues dueled in her mouth for several minutes but this was only a prelude to the main act. Each wanted this and Becky knew that Rob had ignored the feelings inside his cock while he had been eating her. Now they were both going to enjoy the act, she was desperate to get his large cock inside of her. Her fears about its size had disappeared, at this moment she didn't even think of them.

"Come on Robbie give it to me, I need it!" Becky almost demanded, reaching between their sweaty bodies to grab his cock.

"I'm ready if you are baby." He answered, the feel of her gripping his cock had raised his arousal to the next level.

Robbie lifted up off of Becky enough so that she could maneuver his cock and direct it to her pussy, but it didn't need much directing. Rob's cock knew where it wanted to be and Becky's pussy was just the place. She positioned it at her entrance and looked into his eyes and without a word, offered him permission to enter. Rob knew just how much of a sacrifice this might be for her, he didn't want to shove in hard and fast for fear of hurting her. This was farther than he got with most women, they usually refused to allow him anywhere near their pussies once they had seen the size of his cock. Becky was different he knew, and he would never do anything to hurt her.

"Come on Robbie I need it. I need it bad." Becky broke him out of his reverie.

"I'll take it slow baby, let me know if it hurts."

"I appreciate the thought Robbie, you are a gentleman. Right now I'm not looking for a gentleman, I'm looking for a stiff cock in my pussy. Now go ahead, push it in!" Becky demanded, grabbing his ass cheeks with her hands and trying to pull him into her.

Robbie was on his knees and supporting his torso with his arms beside Becky, he looked at her face for reaction but slowly started to push it in. He didn't see anything that looked like pain or discomfort, so continued moving as he felt her pussy walls expand to welcome him. Becky wasn't the largest girl at 5'6", but her pussy was large enough to take all of him in. That kind of surprised him but he wasn't going to complain about that.

"It's all the way in baby, it feels great!" He said after several minutes of pushing slowly and giving her time to adjust.

"Yeah! You're right, it does feel great. Now, don't just lie there, start fucking me!" She said with a husky laugh.

Rob had never heard her use such language, but at a point like this he wasn't going to let that bother him. His first instinct had been to start thrusting and now she had given him permission, and he wasn't going to waste the opportunity. He pulled back a few inches and slid back in, wanting to start slowly but he knew that soon he would be worked up to a full stroke. After half a dozen such strokes, he was pulling most of the way out and pushing back in although being careful how he did it.

123456...8