Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go faster than that, you're not hurting me." Becky said as she was looking into his face. Rob had worried about that but he didn't see any signs that she was having any problems and he didn't think she would be lying to him so he picked up his pace. Soon he was moving in and out faster, each stroke generating friction that was causing a lot of heat. Some of it was coming from Becky's pussy and some from the speed of his strokes, but really didn't matter where it was coming from. Robbie was feeling the sensation almost as if for the first time. In fact it was the first time, no other woman had let him penetrate her like this. He wondered just how many women would be sorry they missed out on this if they knew how good it felt to Becky, but he let that thought go quickly, his only concern was for the woman beneath him. He remembered to look at her breasts as they wobbled on her chest, just like her mother's had as his father had been plowing his cock into her earlier. Robbie grinned at the thought, but wondered why. It had been a bit weird watching his father have sex with another woman and he wondered if Becky had felt the same about seeing her mother being penetrated by another man. Yet another thing to push out of his mind, right now he only had one concern and that was to make Becky feel as good as he possibly could.

Perhaps it was the blow job Becky had given him an hour earlier or perhaps it was his desire that he bring her to climax before his own but somehow Rob managed to keep pumping far longer than he ever thought he would be capable of. He knew he was starting to get close himself, he could feel that twinge in his loins that let him know he would be pumping something hot out of his cock shortly. He looked at Becky and could see the arousal in her eyes but she had a twinkle there as well. He saw a grin form on her lips just before he felt her raise her legs from the bed where they had been resting between his hips and realized she had raised them straight up in the air and started kicking them just as her mother had been doing while Robbie's father was pumping into her with his stiff cock. He could see Becky starting to giggle more but at the same time she was having difficulty maintaining her legs in that position, and Rob knew she was almost there.

"Come for me baby!" He said, his own mirth briefly pushing through his arousal.

"Is that what you'd like honey?" Becky managed to say, she too was having difficulty forming words.

He felt her increase her efforts, her feet were up in the air and although he couldn't see them, he knew exactly what they looked like. He couldn't dwell on that thought, he could feel the hot liquid boiling up from his balls and soon he would be filling Becky's pussy with that same hot liquid.

"Here it comes Beck! Come with me baby, come all around my cock!" Those were the last words he was able to form, the hot liquid boiling out of his cock had taken away his ability to speak. Becky had heated his words, she too had reached her peak just as she felt the hot liquid spraying inside of her pussy. She was able to wrap her legs around his waist and pull him tight into her, and then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down atop her, forcing their bodies as close together as humanly possible. Robbie had stopped thrusting, his cock was as deep as it could go as it spurted its hot contents deep inside Becky's young womb. He could feel her pussy tremble and spasm for several minutes, his cock had not even started to soften. He knew it would but until that happened he was more than happy to stay right where he was. Becky wasn't complaining either, she was murmuring soft nothings into his ear as she continued to hold him tight to her, both with her arms and her legs. They continued holding each other for another 10 minutes before either decided to move away, Rob's cock had shrunk enough that it fell out easily and Becky had recovered enough of her breath that she could breathe on her own. They lay beside each other panting, the glow of wonderful sex had consumed each of them. As Rob lay there thinking about how wonderful this woman was, Becky got up onto her hands and knees until she came to his cock which she started cleaning with her tongue.

"Like mother like daughter huh?" Robbie joked.

"My mother got your father up again, think I can do the same to you?"

"If you can, I know what to do with it!" Robbie said with a satisfied Grin as he continued watching Becky working on his slowly reviving cock.

"You won't have long to wait..." Becky offered suggestively as she continued tonguing his organ.

*****

The young couple woke early, not because they had gotten a lot of sleep but rather they were excited to spend another day together. They got up and went to the shower because they needed to wash the remains of last night's lovemaking off before they wanted to go out into public. They did some casual fooling around but each resisted the urge to do anything more serious since they wanted to go to breakfast early.

"You think we'll see them this morning?" Becky asked Robbie as they were drying from the shower.

"There's only really one way to find out, we will have to be careful and hope we see them before they see us." He answered her.

"I think we can do that, I mean they don't know we're here and we know they are so I think that gives us the edge."

Becky was the more adventurous this morning, she decided she would only put on the bikini bottoms when they went to the restaurant for breakfast. She wasn't quite sure what to expect but decided they had seen enough nudity the previous day that she didn't think there would be any problems. Robbie wore his new bathing suit, he also was uncertain how his nudity might be viewed in the dining room. Once they got there and determined their parents were not in the room, they realized any concerns about their dress had been totally unfounded. There were not a lot of people eating at the early hour but very few of those in the dining room were wearing anything at all. They found a table out of the way where they would be able to keep an eye on the doorway into the dining room and had a quick but tasty breakfast.

"What shall we do today?" Robbie asked Becky as they walked out of the dining room before deciding on their plans.

"I want to get some sun, we can do that this morning before it gets too hot and then we'll decide later what else we might want to do."

"Sounds good to me baby, you lead the way." Robbie said, placing his hand on Becky's back and guiding her toward the door that led to the beach.

They found a spot on the beach that was out of the way just as they had done in the dining room. They wanted to be able to keep an eye on things and hopefully remain undiscovered. They laid out the towels and each stripped what little clothing they had been wearing before covering the other with sun block. Each put block on the other's back although they worked their own fronts. Robbie had seen during his research that any sign of sexual activity on a clothing optional beach was frowned upon and he didn't want to draw any undue attention to them. They lay down to catch some sun, Becky had bought a big floppy hat in the resort gift shop which she used to cover her face. Robbie did like he had seen his father yesterday, he put his T-shirt over his face and soon they were lying beside the other, holding hands and just enjoying the feel of the sun on their naked bodies.

They had lain out for more than two hours, turning every few minutes to be certain their tans were even. Each time they took a careful look around the beach to make certain no parents were in sight but so far hadn't seen any sign of them.

"There they are!" Becky half whispered to Robbie as she squeezed his hand. She had been able to see under the brim of her hat where Robbie had his eyes totally covered by the shirt that he had placed over his face.

"What are they doing?" He asked, not wanting to draw attention to himself by lifting his head or pulling the shirt aside.

"Looks like they are just coming out to lie on the beach. They're laughing and joking and holding each other's hand. I think that looks so cute." Becky giggled as she relayed the news to her boyfriend.

"Whatever you say..." He said with mock sarcasm.

"They set up their towels and are sitting on them, they're putting on sun block just like we did. They're talking and laughing, they seem to be having a pretty good time. Okay, now they're lying down just like we saw them yesterday. Mom put those cups over her eyes and your dad has a shirt over his face again." Becky continued with her commentary.

"I guess they're going to be there for a while. What do you think, do we dare take a chance and spend some time in the water?" Robbie wanted to know, the sun had been getting quite warm and he was ready for a dip to cool off.

"Yeah, I think we can. They just got here so I expect they'll stay where they are for a while. We'll just have to watch to see what they're doing and make certain we don't get close enough they can really recognize us. Are you ready?"

"You lead the way, I want to see what the ocean is like down here. I've never swam in any ocean before, only in lakes. I wonder how different it might be?" Robbie said as he pulled the shirt from his head and sat up, blinking because his eyes were unaccustomed to the bright sun after having them closed and covered for so long.

Becky pulled him to his feet, even before his eyes had totally adjusted. She was just as anxious to get to the water and as they started walking she began to trot, pulling Robbie with her. His eyes hadn't yet completely adjusted to the bright light but that didn't mean he wasn't noticing her breasts bouncing with each step she took. He wondered if she realized what she was doing to him but then she glanced back at him with a grin on her face, and he knew.

"I thought I'd give you a little treat." She said with a chuckle in her voice and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah, I can see that. I think just about everybody on the beach can see it, there's a lot of guys looking at you right now." Robbie said as he was checking out some of those other beachgoers.

"They can look all they want, you're the only one who's going to get to play with them. Don't forget what I said yesterday, if you don't give them enough attention you're not going to see very much of them." Becky laughed as they made it into the water.

The water was warm and clear, they could see the bottom even as they made it out several feet into the water. They continued until they were about chest deep. Even though the water was relatively warm it felt great after lying in the sun for so long. They moved around letting the water cool them for several minutes, just being together felt wonderful.

"I'm so glad we decided to come here, I can't believe how great I feel." Becky confessed to rob.

"I feel great about it too. I didn't want to say anything earlier but I did have a few concerns about being naked with a lot of other people. Now I don't even think about it, well, I think about you being naked but that's different." He said as he looked at Becky.

She blushed with the words but reached for him and hugged him tight, they were now deeper in the water. She kissed him, slowly at first but soon more passionately. Rob was a little concerned that the others on the beach might see what they were doing but decided that a kiss probably wasn't too bad. Just as he was thinking this, Becky jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, he could feel his cock start to grow as she was now rubbing her large breasts against his chest. He wasn't certain what her plan was, but didn't think having sex here with a few hundred people possibly watching would be a very good idea.

"What are you planning to do here?" He asked with a little worry in his voice, not that he minded what she was doing but he wasn't certain just how far she expected to take things.

"I don't know, what do you want me to do?" She said with a giggle.

"I like what you are doing now, I'm just a little uncertain about doing it right here." Robbie admitted.

"Don't worry about anybody else seeing, we're in the water." She answered.

"Yeah, remember just how clear the water is down here..."

"Okay, maybe they'll be able to see a little something."

As Robbie was digesting what she said he felt her reach down and grab his quickly hardening cock. He wasn't sure about this but before he could object he felt Becky move it between their bodies and point it at her opening, and next thing he knew she had pushed herself down onto his hard Rod.

"Becky!" He said, in a voice louder than he wanted to but the surprise was just too great.

"Yes?" She said coyly, starting to massage his cock with her pussy muscles.

"You are a tease, aren't you?" He said, although he was starting to enjoy what she was doing to him.

"And you love it!" Robbie had to admit that he did, right now his thoughts about others knowing what they were doing were starting to diminish. The feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock along with the excitement of being here with others on the beach possibly watching and knowing what they were doing was driving his excitement higher by the second.

"You don't know what you're doing to me." He managed to say as he could feel the tingle in his balls starting to grow.

"Oh yes I do." She said with a laugh, again finding his lips with her own.

Rob was amazed at her ability, not only was she kissing him but she was working over his cock inside her pussy without missing a beat. As far as he could tell she wasn't doing anything with the rest of her body, he assumed anyone watching would simply think they were making out in the water. He knew differently but right now wasn't going to worry about that little tidbit.

"I don't suppose it's going to make any difference to you if I tell you I'm almost there." Robbie said breathlessly.

"I've been waiting for that. Why do you think I'm doing this?" Becky answered as Rob could feel her starting to milk him even more intently.

"You better kiss me now, I don't think I can be quiet and any of those people who might think they know what we're doing won't have any doubt." Robbie offered.

Becky heard what he said and did just as he asked. She kissed him passionately and with one last massive squeeze of his cock from her pussy, she felt it start to shudder and soon there was a flow of hot liquid adding to the feel of his large cock stretching her pussy wide. She hoped he would not lose his balance as he had done the other night, although she really didn't care. Being dunked in the ocean seemed like a good idea and would even be fun, the people on the shore if they were watching would think they were just doing more fooling around. A couple of young adults having fun, that's all they would be to those people. Little did they know.

After giving Robbie time to calm he and Becky made their way back onto the beach. Becky had looked back behind them several times and saw some blobs of semen floating to the top, she laughed inwardly realizing they were being squeezed out of her pussy each time she took a step. They carefully scanned the beach until they saw where their parents had set up, neither of them apparently had moved during the time Rob and Becky were in the water. They went back to their own towels and lay down, they wanted to spend a few more minutes here to dry before leaving the beach. Once they had dried they went back to the room, neither bothering to put on their suits but rather just making their way inside naked as most of the other guests seemed to be doing.

They showered to get the salt, sand and sun block off, this time spending more time pleasuring the other than they had during the morning shower. Once finished they checked out the scene on the beach, although their parents were now lying on their stomachs they hadn't moved from their spot. Robbie and Becky went to the dining room and had a quick lunch before deciding to do some sightseeing off the resort property.

*****

The rest of the week continued much the same, they would get up early and spend time on the beach before their parents came out. They had noticed that their parents seemed to prefer staying up late and sleeping in late while they would get up early in order to avoid the parents for several hours. They had been able to remain undetected and that in itself provided a bit of a thrill to them. The fact that they were here and spying on their parents only added some spice to their sex. They had checked out their parents through the window on two more occasions, each time Becky the more adventurous and instigating Rob to follow her. They had seen his father and her mother engaged in sex on each of the two occasions, trying different positions and proving to their children just how strong their libidos were. Each night after checking out the parents, Rob and Becky would engage in their own sexual gymnastics for several hours, finally falling asleep tired but well satisfied. The week had been fun for each of them and both told the other that fact more than once.

"I can't believe we're going to be leaving tomorrow." Becky said with some sadness in her voice.

"Yeah, this week has been great. I know it's going to be tough to get back to school, even tougher dealing with the cold weather." Rob answered with the same sadness.

"Well, we've only got about six weeks of school left once we get back. What are we going to do this summer? You know it's going to be tough to get together, I mean your mother still is going to hate me and my father doesn't want me to have anything to do with you."

"Yeah, I'm not sure what we can do about that. I know it's going to be tough with our work schedules but I don't want to lose any chance to be with you." Rob stated solemnly.

"I don't want to miss a chance with you either." Becky said, hugging him tightly as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't worry honey, we'll figure something out." Rob tried to reassure her, rubbing her back softly as he pulled her close to him.

"Robbie, this might sound kind of crazy but do you think that maybe, you know, that maybe we can use what we know about your father and my mother to get them to help us?" Becky offered hesitantly.

"What do you mean, like blackmail?" Rob wondered aloud.

"That sounds ugly, but if we know they're fooling around together maybe they might be willing to help us if we promise not to tell anybody about them."

"I don't know, what if they just deny everything and then we're back where we started." Robbie said with a little thought.

"I don't know either, but you might be right. I'm sure my father isn't going to change his opinion of you very easily even if I were to tell him that mom was down here. I think he would just be pissed off at me for coming here with you and not even worry about what I was saying about my mother." Becky was starting to think this might be hopeless.

"Look, I think the idea is a good one although trying to blackmail them or somehow shame them into helping us probably isn't. I think the only way we're going to be able to see each other without sneaking around is to get them to agree to help us. If we can get them to do that without having to threaten them I think we stand a lot better chance." Rob was still holding Becky tight, even as they were brainstorming.

"Okay, let's suppose we agree to do this. Just how are we going to approach them?" Becky was starting to think Rob's idea might have some merit to it.

"I'm not sure, but people always say the direct approach is best. What if we just walk up to them and ask for their help?"

"Are you kidding? Down here in the resort? What are they going to say?" Becky almost couldn't believe what Robbie had suggested.

123456...8