Spring Break Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me either. This whole week has been great and I'm so glad we decided to come here." Robbie agreed with her.

"This is going to be our last shower together for a while, I say we make it a memorable one." Becky announced, taking Robbie by the hand and pulling him toward the bathroom.

"And just how do you expect it to be any more memorable than any of the others?" Robbie wanted to know.

"Just get in here with me and you'll see." She said with a sparkle in her eyes and a bounce to her step.

Robbie followed her in and soon they were in a passionate embrace, the warm water cascading off their bodies but neither was really aware of it. The only thoughts were of each other and just how wonderful the other felt in their arms. They stayed holding the other for several minutes before parting and looking at each other with love and passion. Rob took the soap and started working a lather into Becky's breasts and stomach, slowly working down until he was scrubbing her pubic hair and the pussy lips just below. Becky side with pleasure as rob's fingers worked between her legs but this isn't what she was looking for. She allowed Rob to finish soaping her up before standing under the water and rinsing off and then she took the soap from Robbie. She did the same to him as he had done to her, working up a lather on his chest and his abdomen then going down and making sure his cock was nice and clean, it was already starting to rise.

"Rinse the soap off and then I'll show you what I want." Becky asked Robbie.

Robbie did as she asked, rinsing himself clean as he spun under the spray of the shower head. Becky had also made certain all the soap was off of her body which was tanned from the sun and just starting to flush from the hot water. Becky turned away from him and put her hands against the back wall of the shower, moving her feet back and spreading them and supporting her weight on her arms.

"Okay honey, stick it in! You know what to do. I want you to fill me up before we have to leave. I want something to remember this week by and I can't think of anything better." Becky said suggestively, wiggling her ass in front of Rob's eyes. He had been staring at it as she was leaning against the shower wall and without any conscious thought, stepped forward and using his one hand, aimed his cock at her inviting pussy. He had been inside quite a few times over the past week but each time felt like the first just as this entrance did. He pushed in slowly and carefully again not wanting to hurt Becky but she demanded that he get on with it.

"You know by now you're not going to hurt me, stick it in and start fucking me!" She demanded, trying to push her ass back further in order to impale herself on Robbie's stiff cock. Robbie heeded her words, pushing in hard until he felt his cock bottomed out inside of her twitching pussy. She was wet and hot, and Robbie knew that very little of that heat and wetness had come from the shower. She delighted in the feel of him inside of her just as he loved being inside that wonderful pussy of hers. He grabbed her hip with his right hand and wrapped his left around her chest, palming her large breast and starting to tease the nipple. Becky's tits were hanging down and Robbie felt them sway in his hands each time he thrust in and pulled back before doing it again. Becky began moaning and whimpering, she knew just how good this felt and couldn't believe she would have to go without for at least six more weeks after today.

Robbie and Becky coupled for another 10 minutes, teasing each other with hands and genitals and their voices. Becky challenged Rob to make her come quickly and he dared her to make it last. It was a game and they were each having a lot of fun, trying to forget that little part in their brain that was reminding them they would be returning to reality shortly. They tried their best and the feeling within their joined crotches was almost good enough to allow them, almost. Soon Becky's hands started to slide down the slippery walls of the shower enclosure, she was losing control of her muscles as her orgasm started to overtake her. Robbie didn't want to see her hurt herself, reaching around with both hands and supporting her weight by holding tight to her breasts. Becky was trembling and spasming, she was convulsing within her loins as Rob's cock continued pounding into her, but he couldn't hold out any longer. Soon he was shooting his load into Becky, wondering just how he might have anything left after the night they had experienced together. Robbie would have liked to have stayed exactly where he was but he knew Becky's legs had turned to rubber and he was having a hard time holding her up because his own muscles weren't much better off. He reluctantly pulled out and then turned Becky to face him, each wrapping their arms around the other in a hug that was both passionate and sorrowful.

"I'm going to miss you so much Robbie." Becky said, Robbie knew the drops of water on her face were not from the shower.

"I know what you mean honey, but it's only going to be six weeks." Rob tried to console her.

"I know, but it's going to be the longest six weeks of my life."

"We'll just have to make sure we talk to each other every day. I don't care who knows we're doing it, if my mom or your dad has a problem with it then we'll just get our own phones and the hell with them."

"You're the greatest Robbie. I know it's going to be hard but I'm sure we'll get through this next six weeks together." Becky added, sniffling a little but her tears had stopped.

They left the shower and started to dry off, each helping the other.

"I wanted to feel you inside my pussy all day, but I'm not sure just how that's going to work out." Becky said with a giggle, watching a line of semen starting to run down the inside of her thighs.

"I can see how that might be a problem. If you were wearing panties and shorts maybe you could get away with it like that but I don't think you can around here."

"Well, I'm going to try. I can wipe off as much as runs out but I hope there is enough left inside that I can take it with me back to school." Becky said with resolve, dabbing at the viscous white fluid that continued to dribble from her pussy lips.

It took a few minutes but the flow finally stopped, Becky was satisfied that she would be presentable even not wearing clothes. Secretly she was excited, they had agreed to meet her mother and Robbie's father for lunch before they left. She knew she would get turned on with the knowledge she was full of Robbie's seed as she sat at the table with her mother. The thought excited her and she realized her nipples had gotten hard, something that normally didn't happen unless Robbie was arousing her. "Oh well, if somebody sees let them wonder what made them get hard." She mused.

Rob and Becky made their way to the dining room, once again their parents were already in the room and seated. They joined them, each taking a seat with Rob between Becky and her mother and Becky between Rob and his father.

"Are you 2 ready to go back to school?" Steve asked the pair.

"Not really but I guess we have to." Robbie answered solemnly.

"Can't we just forget about that for a while and have a nice lunch?" Becky asked.

"Sure honey. Forget we said anything about it." Her mother tried to reassure her.

"Robbie and I want you to come here with us next spring break." Becky blurted out, her excitement had pushed aside their plan to wait until later in the summer to ask the 2 adults to join them next year.

"What?" Steve and Heather answered in unison.

"Yeah, we think it would be fun. The two of you and the two of us back here next spring break. What do you think?" Robbie got enthused as Becky had asked the question.

"I think it's a little premature to be making plans a year from now. You two might not be together and I'm not sure about the two of us." Becky's mother answered cautiously.

"I'm sure we're going to be together mom! We don't know what you and Rob's father might be planning, but we'd really like you to join us here."

"Like Heather said, I think it's premature to be making plans that far in advance. I do admit though I think it might be nice meeting you 2 hear again. A year from now is too far to plan but maybe we can work something out." Steve said just as cautiously.

The 4 of them seemed genuinely eager to meet the following year but all knew specific plans were unrealistic. Rob and Becky each knew they would be together but weren't certain about his father and her mother. They knew each had a spouse back home and although neither had given the matter much thought, realized things might not be so easily planned. They had a nice lunch and the conversation light, soon it would be time for the young couple to take the shuttle back to the airport.

"I guess we'll see you 2 in about six weeks won't we?" Rob's father said as the four of them walked out of the dining room together.

"Yeah, there's about six more weeks of school before the end of the semester." Robbie answered for the two of them.

"It was a surprise seeing you 2 hear but I'm glad we did. You do know that I miss you when you're in school, I'll be glad to see you home." Steve said, taking Robbie's hand but then pulled him close and gave him a hug.

"The same goes for me too Rebecca. You don't know how hard it is when you're away from home. You know how mothers are, well maybe not but someday you will." Heather said as she too gave her daughter a hug. The four of them separated and looked at each other before Steve took Rebecca for a hug and Heather did the same to Robbie. Robbie knew he shouldn't, but enjoyed the feel of her large breasts against his chest, they were just as nice as her daughter's. Rebecca was also noticing the feel of Steve's cock rubbing against her abdomen, it was just as big as his sons. The hug felt great but before anything too inappropriate might happen, the four of them separated and each couple headed in different directions.

"They make a cute couple don't they Steve?" Heather said to Robbie's father as the two of them were walking back to their room.

"I guess so. They seem to be pretty happy together." He answered.

"I think I'd be happy too if I was screwing as much as they were." She said with a laugh.

"You mean I haven't been giving you enough?" Steve asked with mock shock.

"You've been giving me plenty, but I think Rebecca has been getting her share. I know you were looking at her pussy lips yesterday, they were probably as red and swollen as mine but did you notice that Robbie's semen was leaking out of her pussy as they got up to leave?"

Steve was a little shocked, not to know that they might be having sex but that Becky had been careless enough to let her mother see that especially in a public place.

"I didn't notice that. I guess it's something a mother might though, isn't it?" He said with a laugh.

"I don't know, maybe it is. How about if we go back to the room and you fill me up, and maybe we can go to the beach this afternoon with your come running out of my pussy." Heather answered suggestively, reaching over and groping his cock even though she hadn't checked to see if anyone else might be looking.

"You know Robbie I do miss them. When I was growing up I thought I couldn't wait to get out of the house and leave, but now sometimes I miss having them around." Becky said as they walked back toward the room.

"Even your father?"

"Well, not as much as my mom but yeah I guess I do miss him a little."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. My mom is a pain in the ass but I don't know what I would do if she wasn't there. Still, I think it's great that my dad and your mom are together." Robbie mused.

"Do you think they'll stay together?" Becky wanted to know.

"I don't know but I hope that even if they aren't seeing each other next year they can manage to find the time to join us here. I have a feeling that's not going to be too difficult for them though." He said with a laugh.

"I think you might be right." Becky replied, adding her own laugh.

"Did you like my mom's tits as much as mine?" Becky suddenly asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw how you were hugging her. You just wanted to feel her bare boobs against your chest."

"It wasn't as if she wasn't pushing them into me..." Robbie answered, trying not to sound too guilty.

"Yeah right! You enjoyed every minute of it."

Rather than responding, Robbie wrapped his arms around Becky and pulled himself tight against her, rubbing his chest across her breasts which caused her to giggle.

"Now what?" She said as he continued moving across her chest.

"I'm just making comparisons. I think I like these better." He answered.

"You better! Like I told you before, if you don't give them enough attention you won't be seeing very much of them." Becky smirked.

They hugged for several minutes before reluctantly parting.

"I know we have to, and I really don't want to, but I think you better put those puppies away." Robbie said, giving each breast a last grope before stepping back.

"I know what you mean, I hate it too." Becky said, reluctantly taking her bra from the suitcase where it had been sitting since the first day she took it off. Each dressed appropriately for the ride back to the airport and the flight back to Dallas. It was a sad moment for them and leaving was difficult. Finally Robbie took the cases as Becky opened the door for him, they would be saying farewell to the resort at least for a year.

*****

The flight back to Dallas and then their individual flights back to Oklahoma and Iowa seemed to pass very quickly. Neither was aware of anything but the other while they were together and their parting in the Dallas airport was almost as traumatic as leaving the island. They managed and soon each was back in school, working to maintain good grades through the balance of the semester. They did as they had promised, talking to each other every day, sometimes more than once a day. They managed to finish up the school year without any issues and soon both were back at home in Omaha.

*****

Rob was again at his summer job, driving a truck and delivering lumber to construction sites. It was hard work especially in the Midwest heat but he didn't mind, he had developed quite a liking for ice cream. Becky was also back at her job in the ice cream parlor and they saw each other every day although only briefly. There were still issues between Rob's mother and Becky's father, neither had changed feelings toward the couple although both Rob and Becky noticed their other parent trying to subtly intervene. They were grateful for the help but each wished that things might change more quickly. They had gone out several times although having sex was not part of those dates. Neither wanted some frantic fumbling session in the back seat of Rob's car so they had simply contented themselves with more casual fooling around, Becky sucking him off or Rob using his fingers inside of her panties to get her off. Considering the week they had spent together in the tropics it was hardly satisfying but it was what it was. Neither of the two had thoughts of anyone else, each lived only for time with the other.

Several weeks after being home, Robbie ran into his father in the back yard.

"You know your mother's going out with her literary club tonight, don't you?" His father started.

"I think I remember her saying something about it, but what's the big deal?" Robbie asked.

"Nobody is going to be home for a few hours this evening." He said, giving Rob a sly wink.

"Does that mean you're going out too?" Robbie asked cautiously.

"Heather and I have some plans, I won't be home until later." He said, not needing to hide the fact that he and Becky's mother were still seeing each other.

"Thanks dad. Have fun." Robbie said with a smile.

"Nobody's going to be home in my house tonight Becky, we can have a few hours by ourselves." Rob had called Becky as soon as he was certain there was no one around who might overhear the conversation.

"I can't wait, what time?"

"Dad said mom's club meets at 7 o'clock but they usually get started about six, he said something about having tea and snacks."

"Let me know as soon as she leaves, I'll be over 10 minutes after that." Becky said, already looking forward to the rendezvous.

"My cock is already getting hard, it's going to be ready by the time you get here." Rob said suggestively.

"I have just the place to put it." She answered just as suggestively.

As he had been expecting, Rob's mother left a couple minutes before six after informing him that she was going to meet with her literary group. Robbie had never been interested in anything like that, wondering how a bunch of women could sit around and discuss a book that in all likelihood was beyond boring. Still, he wasn't going to express his opinion since having her out of the house was exactly what he wanted.

"Have fun mom. Going to be a late night?" He asked, hoping she didn't see through his remark.

"I'm not sure, usually it doesn't last too long but I think we're going to be doing something more interesting tonight. I guess I won't know until we get started." And then she was gone.

Rob gave her a couple of minutes to make sure she wasn't coming back before he called Becky.

"She left about 10 minutes ago, you can get here any time now."

Becky was more than ready and made the drive quickly, she had been waiting for this all afternoon. She parked on the street several houses down just in case but she was almost too horny to think any further ahead than that. She rushed into the house and was naked in Robbie's arms less than a minute later.

"You don't know how much I missed this. I need you so badly. Let's go to your room, I'm already dripping on the carpet here." Becky murmured, still pulling Robbie tight against her.

"You know the way, I'll just grab your clothes in case somebody comes home but I'm right behind you." He said, stooping to pick up the clothing Rebecca had stripped off as she came through the front door.

Upstairs in Robbie's room they replayed the week they had spent together in the Caribbean. Robbie filled Becky to overflowing three times, he had been saving for this moment ever since they parted. Sure Becky had sucked him off a couple of times, but the excitement and anticipation of what tonight would bring had caused his body to put its production of semen into overdrive.

"So do you think mom and your dad are doing this too?" Becky giggled, she and Robbie were lying next to each other enjoying the afterglow of their third coupling.

"Like you said a few months ago, if he isn't he's more foolish than I think he is."

"I don't think your father is foolish nor do I think my mother is. I'll bet her pussy is just as full as mine is right now." Becky said, shifting a little as she felt some of the still warm liquid start oozing out of her well satisfied pussy.

"I'm glad they're still seeing each other, I think they're good together. Have you noticed your mom trying to convince your dad that I'm not the horny dog he thinks I am?" Robbie asked seriously.

"But you are the horny dog he thinks you are!" Becky said with a laugh, reaching down and casually toying with his soft cock.

"You know that and I know that, but he isn't supposed to. You think your mom is having any effect on him?"

"Some of the things I've seen her say and do make me think she's trying, but I'm not sure just how much it's helping. I guess it can't hurt, we'll just have to give it more time to see how things develop." She said wistfully.

"I hate to say this, but I think we better get dressed and get you out of here. I'm not sure what time mom might be coming back and it's probably not a good idea for her to find you here, especially naked in my bed." He said, regretting the fact he had to say it but knowing what he said was true. Becky knew as well, and despite the fact she didn't want to, retrieved her clothing and was soon dressed.

1...345678