Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, normally, she would have come a long time ago... And now she was at the lip of the most enormous orgasm of her life... She wished she could drive the plug further into her ass and that it was larger... She wished she could pinch her own nipples angrily... Her clit emerged through vaginal lips like an erect penis and was now rubbing against the leather strap - It was on now.

The orgasm arrived like a tsunami... "Ohhhhh....!" Now she was completely a jerking animal and her head mistakenly bounced off the door a third time... Just then a rational thought broke through her blissful abandon... "Oh fuck..." The door opened... "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed out loud... She tried to react, but only succeeded in turning her face sideways before landing into the plush Persian rug at Daniel's entryway... The orgasm that had been arriving with a fury was now only like distant thunder heard from another county... Outside Daniel's house the tornado lifted a small economy car and crashed it violently into the front window of a leather fetish store.

Daniel beheld Naomi with the side of her face pressed against the rich wool of the Persian rug, her body arched at the waist with the tips of her toes gripping the outer edge of the doorway... Her elbows stabilizing against the rug... The mounds of her ass thrust into the air... Her wet body shrouded with the soaked, black silken cape.

"Naomi..." Daniel muttered, "You're a wet mess."

----------------------------------

Danielle felt anxious spinning around from her glass-top desk to face the large window separating her from the front range mountains to the west. About 40° F just before official spring at 7:44 am on a Friday.

The circuits in her brain were firing like the rapid-static freeway she watched from her office window as it was ripping with amped-up tech-heads and cannabis entrepreneurs in plastic boxes all looking the same -- Same digital broadcasts beamed into their dashboards and their brains.

She saw the gleaming, snaking traffic arteries and looked beyond to the mountains -- They contained so much mystery -- Crevices and peaks -- Caves and mounds -- "What's it like up there?" she wondered.

Years earlier when Danielle was approaching the fourth and senior year of her academic run through the business program at Iowa State University, she began to feel an unfamiliar tug -- For the first couple of months she noticed a curious yearning from within -- One night after brushing her teeth she looked in the glass of the bathroom mirror and caught a glimpse of a new person -- "Who is that?" she queried her own mind.

After diving into corporate sales, she quickly ascended through leadership of several departments.

During a sales meeting sometime in her mid-30's, Danielle was presenting her pitch when the representative from the other company bluntly interrupted her, "I want you to kick me in the balls."

She stuttered and grabbed the edges of the table separating them to catch her breath, "Wha'-wha'-wha'..."

"We can close this sale right now if you accompany me upstairs to my hotel room. You don't have to suck my cock, or anything -- I want you to kick my balls with those pointy fucking shoes..."

There was a brief pause while Danielle lifted her gaze from the table to meet those of the man who represented the largest buyer in the industry -- From under the straight, black line of her bangs, Danielle squinted in a new way and said, "I'll do it."

For a few years Danielle followed a patterned groove -- Hard-ass, ball-busting sales manager during the week and literally a ball-busting dominatrix on the weekends -- Since her kinky tinder caught fire, it had raged for a few years as she could not find clients too big to close nor men too big to sissify - They pleaded for her attention no matter how inhumane her treatment or demands.

Her main slave was Arthur -- He had a large, pointy nose and big, goofy-looking lips -- His black, loosely-curly hair she demanded he grow big and messy.

She loved to sit on Arthur's face as his big nose poked into her asshole and his big lips sucked hungrily upon her insatiable clitoris.

Arthur was a big man with a huge pot-belly gut -- Danielle would snuggle and nuzzle into his hairy stomach while he determinedly serviced her -- His wrists bound with leather restraints each clipped to metal rings affixed to the service table featuring a padded black leather surface.

Likewise, his ankles were also fixed to the table. With the grunting sounds of a burrowing animal, he eagerly plunged his face into his work.

They did this together often -- Arthur was on retainer with Danielle and would arrive to the dungeon at any time according to her demand -- Just to keep things interesting, Danielle would sometimes reach a hand down to graze his ball sack with glossy red fingernails -- Once she lifted her ass from his face and gave the tip of his cock a little lick and tasted the salty pre-cum which perpetually oozed from his throbbing, red cock every time her ass devoured his face.

Uncrossing her legs she tapped the office window with a straight heel -- "Tap" -- The thick glass protecting her from falling the many stories below.

How many times had she sobbed against the surface of that glass? A high-rise peeping-Tom would have witnessed her anguish pressed against the boundary of her container -- No one ever saw.

She rose from the high-performance desk chair and sauntered over to the painting she often sought when she needed inspiration -- Folding her arms and squinting for more meaning -- "Okay," she thought, "I'll do it."

Daniel was ruffling through stacks of paper crowding the desk he had used for over 30 years of heavy business and it was beat to hell.

Frustrated with his inability to locate an important bill of lading for the cargo arriving into Savannah that day, he forcefully pounded his coffee mug into the weathered wood and cracked-off the handle, growling like a tiger, and then the phone rang in the kitchen.

"Bah!" he shouted and swatted a stack of papers with his backhand sending leaves scattering the room, tromping over to the phone.

"This is Daniel."

A few years had passed since Danielle's grand erotic awakening as a woman thrilled by wielding her power.

Raised in farm country, she learned little respect for passive ways -- Though she came from a corn farm, she knew exactly how to grab a bull by the balls.

Since eroticising her dominant nature during her mid-30's, she had enjoyed over seven years of self-indulgent bliss -- Even on that Friday morning there were willing victims waiting by their smart-phones regularly checking for a text that she desired their services.

One guy would wash her feet for her -- Arriving at her door kneeling with his plastic tub and satchel of fine accessories -- Waiting with a downcast stare until Danielle decided she felt like having him worship her feet with his soaps, oils and linens.

Another guy had a nicely-shaped penis that Danielle enjoyed sucking occasionally -- She required him to maintain a smoothly-shaved groin area and to anoint his phallus frequently with lavender essential oil as a reminder that his cock belonged to her.

If after about 20-or-so minutes of Danielle's languid sucking he began to orgasm, she would cease and drip more lavender on his tip blowing cool air to settle him down... Then when softened, she returned to licking and suckling his tormented cock like an ice cream cone in July.

Every three or four episodes she would simply yank on him with a forceful handjob squirting his semen on his own stomach just often enough to prevent him from going completely insane.

Returning to the chair at her desk, she straightened herself before the black lacquer phone, lifted the handset, and dialed the phone number which had marked her memory like a hot iron brand on the ass of a steer ever since it had been uttered to her weeks ago -- At the invitation-only slave swap where masters and mistresses exchanged pretend money to buy and sell their slaves among a red velvet parlor atmosphere.

She had arrived with her lavender-scented minion as his cock was a prize to share -- She particularly enjoyed watching her hetero-leaning lovely take blowjobs from the boy slaves belonging to others -- She would allow other mistresses to service his cock according to their desires, but never for his.

Giggling to herself, she enjoyed watching a plump, bald middle-aged queen lapping and savoring her slave's handsome cock -- She had loved his look of disgust with leather-bound wrists clasped behind his head and ankles secured to the lower supports of an "X"-shaped binding structure. Helpless, he peered through squinted eyes at his mistress as the gay man caressed the ball sack and fingered his asshole -- Danielle squirmed with delight as she watched her slave's pampered meat swelling against his will.

She casually gazed across the room and caught a glimpse of the finest female ass she had ever encountered -- The female slave was naked other than black leather collar, wrist and ankle binds, but her limbs were free -- With her palms on her master's thighs, upon her knees with face embedded into his lap, she appeared to be swallowing the ejaculate from an orgasm lasting longer than most.

Danielle saw the slave's asshole gaping open as if it was trying to express the shock of her preoccupied mouth -- From across the room Danielle could hear her squealing and the satisfied grunts of her master. "How much longer can this go on?" she wondered as the master overlapped his hands pressing the back of the slave's head further impaling her throat -- Then he practically roared with a final growl and collapsed back into the plush velvet sofa as the slave gasped for breath while slurping his red rod with her drooling tongue.

"Who the hell is that?" Danielle wondered.

Panting and petting his pretty slave Ruzha as she continued to lick and suckle his cock, it's pulse decreased as it relaxed into his lap -- Basking in the afterglow of blasting through another orgasmic battle -- It was his third successive orgasm and he lazily lifted his eyelids from an inner nirvana, thinking that, perhaps, he may have capped-off the night -- But then captured Danielle's gaze from across the room.

They had never met -- She looked familiar.

She wasn't wearing a collar, but was staring at him with a face he had known for many years within many women longing to be conquered -- Suddenly, his cock began to grow back into form -- The slave surprisingly hummed as the mushroom-head of his cock swelled within her mouth -- Then he grabbed a handful of the slave's hair with his strong right hand and lifted her face from his increasingly throbbing cock.

She attempted to stick out her tongue reaching for the tip of his penis, but he simply stood erect with his pants at ankles and the slave immediately turned away, knelt and pressed her forehead into the plush carpet with exposed ass facing him -- That was how he trained his slaves to await his need. Indeed, he recognized his slaves more by the shape of their vulva than their faces.

Daniel instructed the slave to untie his shoes and she speedily accomplished the task -- Stepping out of his shoes and pants, Daniel walked across the room toward Danielle as a thread of precum dangled from the tip of his cock directed at her -- Danielle, spread upon a chaise lounge, was causing a wet spot absorbing into red velvet.

Danielle's bound slave caught the sight of Daniel walking toward Danielle -- The perverted 50-something fat queen sucking-off Danielle's slave now jerked himself while pushing a fingernail into the slave's dry anus -- With his limbs bound to the large "X" frame, the slave felt abandoned watching Danielle sitting upright upon the red velvet chaise lounge as the dripping tip of Daniel's pulsing red cock reached within inches of her face.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" Daniel's monotone caused tiny vibrations within Danielle's pussy and, as if hypnotized, she spread apart her knees with palms resting on her lap -- She didn't answer him -- She was frozen with her gaze locked into the cruel paradise of his hazel eyes.

The slave watched as Daniel's cock bobbed up and down in front of the lips of his mistress -- Danielle didn't dare drop her eyes away from this imposing man's stare -- She held on to his gaze like a lifeline.

"I see..." said Daniel grazing the fingernails of his right hand first across her bangs and then stroked behind her left ear -- Danielle's eyes instinctively closed and she purred as if recalling a fond memory.

Then her slave turned and raged against the violation of his mistress -- His faith in her vanished -- "Fuck this," he thought to himself -- "Fuck this!" he screamed out loud.

Suddenly all the action in the room abruptly ceased -- Ladies lifted their heads from eager cocks and a man in the far corner let his whip fall limp before his tethered slave, then turned around toward the bound boy's tantrum.

The old queen paid no attention to the shock of the scene as he was reaching orgasm by his own hand, lost within the throes of his own passion -- Indeed, he was the only source of sound in the room as he grunted on the slave's cock which now inflated with adrenaline and the queen gagged on it like a grunting hog -- The queen shot a long stream of semen out of his fisted cock and collapsed his weight into the slave-boy's groin whose physiology betrayed his desires and he, too, broke into an orgasm while the queen began squealing in surprise -- "Argh -- Fuck this!" the slave desperately screamed.

Daniel's cock quickly dropped and he turned toward the bound male slave, pushing Danielle's head to the side like any other unnecessary thing -- Approaching the slave-boy who was catching his breath and the queen who was coughing-up semen into his hands -- "Who is your master?" he demanded.

"I don't have a master," said the slave.

"Then how the hell did you get in here?" Daniel inquired with squinted eyes.

"I have a mistress."

"Who?"

"Her."

The slave pointed his chin in the direction of Danielle who was now standing across the room -- She was in a trance and like a woman possessed by a new spirit -- As if sleepwalking, she crossed the room and released the slave from his binds -- Then she turned toward Daniel and again searched into the unknowable depth of his stare -- She lifted her black gown from her body exposing her lack of undergarments -- She turned away from Daniel, knelt on the floor and pressed her forehead into the carpet exposing her bald vagina and rinsed asshole as Daniel's cock twitched with a resurgent flood of interest.

Danielle was stunned that Daniel had actually answered the phone -- She froze and couldn't move her lips -- "Who is this?" Daniel asked -- "Hello?" he sternly demanded.

"I-I-I...," Danielle stuttered. "I met you last weekend."

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I had the slave-boy," she answered.

"Ohhh...," he said, thinking about the incident and recalling the contours of her vaginal folds. "How did you get my number?"

"I bribed your slave at the party."

"She accepted money?"

"No... I didn't offer her money... I gave her a chance to dominate me."

"What?!?!"

"After you stormed out of the room, I took her aside and pleaded for a way to contact you."

"Hmmm..."

"You left her behind anyway... Did you drive home without your pants?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

"I was disgusted by you."

"But..."

"No sense of form -- You're a dominatrix? Ha!"

"I was."

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want to serve you."

"What?!?!"

"A-a-anything you want."

"Lady, I don't think you have what it takes."

"Tell me what to do."

Daniel paused for a moment and the line went silent -- Danielle strained her ear against the phone hoping to hear him breathing -- Desperate for a sign that he was still there -- Now she was enraptured with obsession.

"Are you ready to quit your job?"

Danielle felt a tremor of fear shoot vertically down her spine -- Oddly, the electricity triggered vaginal moistening -- "Yes," she responded.

Now she was losing her mind.

"You are prepared to do anything I demand of you?"

"Yes."

"I'll forget you immediately if you anger me -- You're nothing to me."

"I want to be anything you want me to be."

"We'll see," he said followed by silence for a long pause. "Where are you now?"

"In my office."

"Draft a resignation letter and leave it on your desk -- Don't even clean out your belongings -- Remove your underwear and throw it in the waste paper basket -- Walk out of the building and don't look behind you -- Get in your car and drive directly over here this instant -- Write this address down -- You have 20 minutes."

"Twenty minutes?" Danielle murmured with a deadpan stare scanning the items in her office as if they belonged to someone else -- Turning toward the floor-to-ceiling window, it's thick panes securely sealing her within the container she had worked a lifetime to achieve -- In a daze, she removed a sheet of paper from her desktop printer and reached for a black marker.

With definitively bold letters she wrote, "I'M BROKEN. I'M GONE."

Approaching the copier machine, she made two copies of her resignation letter -- Signing each of them, her name no longer appeared familiar, either -- "What's happening to me?" she whispered to herself while crouching to remove her black lace panties -- Dropping them into the wastebasket they hung from the rim like a monument to her past -- She quickly scooted her heels across the plush corporate carpeting and out the door.

Pressing the handset into the receiver of his phone attached to the wall, Daniel opened his hand from the ancient device and stared at the palm of his right hand -- He detected a pulse in the flesh between thumb and forefinger -- He studied the contours of his firm palm, then turned his hand to inspect his weathered knuckles gripping his hand into a fist -- Then with two fists stomped back into the office to find papers strewn across the floor and the mug with a broken handle resting sideways on his desk -- "Gerd Damnit!" he shouted, then turned heading toward the stairs leading into the basement to hit a punching bag for a few minutes.

Danielle hurriedly shuffled her heels over to the elevator and quickly pushed the call button several times -- It wasn't arriving fast enough -- She anxiously darted toward the door to the stairwell and rapidly clicked her heels echoing down the concrete corridor.

Meanwhile, Daniel pounded the punching bag with raging grunts -- "Damnit!" he shouted.

If he did not locate the missing bill of lading by the middle of the day, his import of fine medical-grade Chinese herbs would likely be lost at port resulting in hundreds of unfulfilled orders and angry long-term customers -- "Grrr!" Daniel growled with five rapid-fire fist blasts rattling the chain attaching the punching bag to the ceiling -- With a final pound of his right fist, he turned and climbed the stairs returning to the office.

He didn't have time for the confused whore he assumed was by then frantically fighting to meet his meaningless and impossible deadline -- It appeared as if a storm had hit his office -- What would he do with the challenge of a filly submissive? Suddenly his irritation turned into curiosity -- "What am I gonna' do?" he murmured crossing his arms.

Reaching the landing with her heels frantically clicking across the concrete she burst through the exit and searched for her car -- Where was it? Hadn't she driven to the office that morning?

Scanning the VIP parking area, she stood bewildered wincing against confusion -- Where were her keys? "What the fuck?" she exclaimed.

She further scanned the parking lot which surrounded the reflective office building like a concrete moat would a corporate castle -- Suddenly, she noticed one of the male members of her sales staff pull into a parking spot -- An idea came to her -- As he exited his crappy South Korean compact car, Danielle approached him saying, "Good morning, young man!"

123456...8