Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was now panting as sweat trickled down her spine and her brow stinging her eyes mixed with tears.

Danielle turned her head to the left out of curiosity for what "Sevi" looked like -- She felt a jealous burn grow within her abdomen when she captured the sight of Sevi's adorable, post-pubescent face and disciplined behavior as Sevi was not even averting her gaze while holding perfect form -- Danielle detected a slight grin stretch across Sevi's face as she knew she had earned the status of Daniel's favorite slave -- Sevi's ass had been left unmarked.

There was a pregnant pause like when enemies need to reload weapons on a battlefield -- Sevi wondered if she would receive the whip next -- Listening to Danielle's torture had caused Sevi's pussy to become hungry and wet.

Danielle's pussy was also throbbing, but instead of erotic pleasure, she felt aching pain.

After the strenuous whip lashing, Daniel took a few steps backward and leaned his back against the wall while he struggled to catch his breath.

Then Daniel let his back slide down the wall as he sat on the floor and beheld the two asses displayed before him -- The one on the left was creamy and virginal, the one on the right was bruised and losing to gravity.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to Daniel.

"Ladies, stand up and meet me in the kitchen," Daniel muttered while standing up off the floor.

Danielle and Sevi were slow to stand -- Danielle had a couple of muscle cramps.

"He's never called me a 'lady' before," Sevi thought to herself as she scooted her toes into the kitchen.

Daniel stood in the kitchen with Danielle, Sevi and Ruzha who was again tethered to the prep table and had been further whipped since Daniel had dragged her up from the dungeon in the basement that morning.

"Danielle, untie Miss Ruzha from the table -- Sevi, lick Ruzha's wounds... lick her asshole... lick her pussy... She's been through a lot," Daniel said quietly.

Daniel left them and returned to his office -- He opened a large drawer from a wooden filing cabinet and retrieved the deed to the mansion -- Then retrieved the immigrant work papers for Sevi and Ruzha and collected the papers for his import business -- He walked over to his desk and opened the top drawer where he found two silver keys.

Daniel returned to the kitchen to find Ruzha untied, but still bent over the table with Sevi's face pressed into her ass -- Danielle had chosen to assume the prostrate position again after completing the task of untying Ruzha.

"Get up, Danielle," Daniel muttered. "Get up, Sevi... Get up, Ruzha."

The three women each stood erect and straightened themselves before him -- He saw Danielle's large, shapely breasts slung within the black lace brassiere -- He saw Sevi and Ruzha standing with black latex blouses accentuating their nipples and black, frilly latex skirts barely concealing the creases between their legs -- They glanced confusedly at each other not knowing what he expected of them.

"Danielle, you're a business woman, so maybe you'll be willing to negotiate with me on a deal," Daniel said.

Danielle began to feel her old self return and she absentmindedly began to button-up her blouse. "What kind of deal do you have in mind?" she asked.

"I know you have money and I know you no longer have the life that you left behind this morning -- Today has been significant for both of us -- We both need to make changes -- Here is the deed to the mansion -- Here are the papers for my import business -- Here are the keys to the booties Sevi and Ruzha wear -- I've had enough of it... I suppose you could say I'm broken... I'm gone," Daniel said with a shrug and a downcast gaze.

Danielle was struck with bewilderment as the man she had pedestalized and fantasized about for weeks now appeared as a weakling she reviled.

Sevi and Ruzha exchanged anxious looks and then looked at Danielle -- Now they felt a terror they had never known with Daniel -- Now they felt that they were facing true evil in the form of Danielle the resurrected dominatrix -- All three of them felt wet and tingly in their pussies.

"Here are Sevi and Ruzha's work documents," Daniel said handing the papers to Danielle.

Now holding the papers and the keys, Danielle again appeared to be a firecracker professional - "Why are you doing this?" she asked Daniel.

"Well, there's a catch," he said. "I owe about seven-hundred-thousand dollars to a group of investors who entrusted me with bringing in a large shipment of high-grade herbs from China to the United States - I messed up the whole deal -- So seven-hundred thousand will be your buy-in for ownership of my operation -- You can have it -- I don't have time for this anymore -- I'll send over my lawyer in the morning to straighten out the details -- Do we have a deal?" he asked.

Danielle looked at the papers, looked at the girls, scanned the room, then squinted her eyes in her old way and said, "I'll do it."

_______________________________________________________

Stepping out the front door of the mansion, Daniel breathed in deeply the fresh air of the beginning spring season -- He walked out through the iron gate and chuckled at the manic-looking dragon that he had once thought looked impressively fierce.

Then he noticed that two policemen were looking at the motorcycle Danielle had stolen and they looked up at the mansion.

"Excuse me, sir," the policeman asked Daniel. "Do you know the owner of this house?"

"Eh, not really -- Just a casual acquaintance, actually," Daniel replied.

He watched the two police officers enter through the iron gate and approach the house -- Daniel chuckled and shook his head while walking over to his vintage Mercedes and didn't even look back when he entered the drivers' seat and drove off down the road free of debt, agitation and worry -- He merged onto Interstate 70 heading east going his own way toward a simpler approach to living and romance.

1...345678