Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't orgasm properly... You can't hold a damn vibrator in your cunt... I even made it easy for you," he said as he walked around her and stood with his bulging cock pulsing just before the red silicone gag in her mouth -- She fixed her eyes on his cock restrained within the fine grey wool of his slacks. She had failed him... Would he still reward her with a face rape?

Daniel pushed the left side of her head with his open right hand and she spun in clockwise circles hanging from the several thin chains, lifted from the floor by the old engine hoist -- The room spun around her -- She dissociated from the world and closed her eyes escaping the dizzying blur of her rotations, then was stopped by Daniel's open left hand catching the right side of her face -- She still felt like she was spinning and resisted opening her eyes -- "Open your eyes," he commanded.

Blurry-eyed and disoriented, she regained focus as she beheld the tip of Daniel's beautiful cock pointing directly at her nose -- She was filled with happiness and wiggled with joy emitting muffled squeaks from her throat.

Daniel reached around her head and unbuckled the mouth gag -- Removing the silicone from her mouth cavity she gasped for large breaths while messy strands of saliva dropped from her mouth to the floor -- He then ran his fingers through her hair and clasped his hands behind her head -- Her eyelids reflexively closed and she slackened her jaw.

Directing the tip of his penis through her supple lips, she created a firm seal around the shaft and proceeded to perform an exceptional blowjob as she had been thoroughly trained -- Humming gently with each of his thrusts, she devoted her entire cranium to the pleasure of her master wishing she would also be allowed to stroke as well as swallow his cock -- This time, no -- She could only rely upon her oral skills, and she was grateful for this time to shine.

Relaxing her throat muscles, she invited the intrusion of Daniel's cock into mouth and throat -- At first pushing gently, then with increased momentum, he reached a steady pace of consistent face-pumps as his cock slowly grew in girth further filling her hungry mouth.

The activities of the morning had caused Daniel to become more aroused than he had realized, and he quickly found himself approaching an early climax -- Ruzha sensed the inevitable burst in her mouth and ripples of love flowed through her -- She hummed and moaned with greater volume sending vibrations into his cock that now jerked in her mouth -- She knew this moment well -- She managed a small smile with her lips like an airtight o-ring sealed around his swollen shaft -- Tasting the salty pre-cum... Then, "Arrrgh!"

Daniel's semen burst from his cock and the slave performed her best efforts of receiving his seed -- Concentrating with her throat held open filling with flowing semen and she managed a swallow with lips still sealed and not even a touch of her teeth -- She was panting through her nose.

With his head cocked back and a little to the right, Daniel opened his eyes slowly as he continued to pump the slave's face with his cock -- Squeezing the last little sputters of cum from his first orgasm of the day -- The left corner of his mouth lifted forming a wry grin as he beheld the lovely, devoted specimen attached to his cock -- With crisscrossed red marks on her ass, black leather straps accentuated her delicate curves.

He especially admired her pretty face as her eyes were closed and she seemed to be licking his cock clean for her own pleasure like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream -- He let her do it since she had not been recently rewarded.

Then, retracting his softening cock from the wet warmth of her mouth, he returned it to the cover of his slacks -- The slave whined slightly.

"I gave you more than you deserve, slut," he said. "I don't like your protestations."

Then Daniel clicked the vibrator back on and jammed it back in her pussy -- She began to whine.

"What did I tell you, whore?" he shouted, then began with the stiff middle finger of his left hand - He rubbed her clitoris which protruded from her bald pussy lips -- His rough, determined fingers quickly brought the slave back into an agitated state -- As the vibrator again persistently added stimulation inside her vagina, Daniel mercilessly scoured her clitoris with his rough left hand -- The combined stimulation drove the slave into the fast lane for an orgasm and she detected its approach, reflexively grinding her pelvis deeper into his hand.

"No, bitch!" he shouted, then spanked her right ass cheek hard with his hard right hand, and she was then rotating again -- As her face passed by him, he slapped the left cheek of her face with his right hand adding momentum to her spin.

"You don't want to come without my help, it seems," he said while walking over to the armoire. Lifting a black silicone dildo gag attached to a leather strap, he returned standing again with his concealed cock pulsing before her at eye-level.

"Open," he commanded and she obediently slackened her jaw. Daniel slapped both sides of her face with the item, then thrust the silicone cock into her mouth touching the back of her throat. Then secured the strap behind her head at the buckle.

"Mmmph-mmmph-mmmph," were the sounds she uttered with her stuffed mouth -- Thereafter, not even her whimpers were audible.

Then Daniel returned with yet another item -- A black latex hood which featured only two small openings at the nostrils.

When she saw the dreaded hood, her eyes opened wider with the big, black dildo wedged in her mouth -- She wriggled her ass in trepidation -- Daniel placed the hood over the slave's pretty face and securely pulled the rubber zipper down the back of her head.

Walking around to her ass, he again worked her clit with his rough hand for a few violent strokes as the vibrator continued its job.

"You don't cum," he said smacking her right ass-cheek painfully with his right hand leaving the imprint of his discipline. After returning the slave to an anguished state, Daniel departed from her .

Then carrying the black leather riding crop, he ascended the stairs -- It was time for Danielle's ass to get broken.

Daniel walked up out from the basement and turned to capture the sight of Danielle's rounded ass forming the shape of a heart with the puffy lips of her pussy peeking out from the shadow of her perineum.

He was impressed to notice that she had folded her arms behind her back and as he stepped around her, that her forehead was pressed into the soft wool fabric of the Persian rug laying at the entryway of his mansion - As she knelt in this position, Danielle was hoping that her gesture would convince Daniel of her will to serve him.

Daniel was carrying the leather crop from his collection of torturous implements in the basement - Standing behind her, he began tapping the black leather flap of the crop against the soft flesh of her vaginal folds - Sticky fluid become strands stretching from the crop flap as he gently and persistently tapped it against her sensitive flesh - Danielle lifted her ass arching her back as the crop was then tapping more on the inside and she instinctively pushed her ass against it.

"Hold still," Daniel murmured - She quickly froze with arching spine and forearms clasped behind her back.

"No," he said as he tapped her toes which were resting against the carpet - "Keep your toes like this..."

He tapped her toes with the crop indicating that she should not rest on the tops of her feet, but rather maintain contact with the undersides of her toes on the floor. Then he tapped the soles of her feet gently and she began moaning quietly.

"Quiet," he said, then worked the crop up from the soles of her feet against the back of her calves and thighs, then continued tapping against the pliable flesh of her rounded buttocks - Danielle was becoming impatient with the soft taps of the crop which had increased her arousal, but was not taking her further into ecstasy - She ached for at least a stinging swipe from the crop to help her maintain her attention - Daniel continued tapping gently as he grinned at the sight of Danielle straining to arch her spine lifting her ass as high as she could - He traced the edge of the crop up through her wet pussy in between her cheeks and out the top.

Lifting the crop at the elbow, Daniel swiftly flicked his wrist with a force of swing like a forehand tennis shot - The crop met the flesh of Danielle's ass with a stinging snap and she jerked at the waist and shook it out.

"Hold still," Daniel said as he again swiped the crop leaving a sting on her butt-cheek - Danielle groaned against her teeth.

"Keep quiet," he responded and again struck the same cheek with a stinging swipe - Danielle neither made a sound nor hardly a movement - He swiped the same cheek again - Danielle did not move.

She heard his footsteps walking away as he returned to the staircase leading downstairs into the basement - Danielle's ass cheek was throbbing as she gratefully remained motionless and silent in the entryway of Daniel's mansion where she knelt upon the plush wool Persian rug with forehead pressed into the carpet and forearms clasped behind her back - She had recalled witnessing this behavior from Daniel's slave when they had first met - When Daniel had instantly changed Danielle forever - So far, she felt confident that he had accepted her servitude and a small grin broke across her mouth.

----------------------------------------

"Sevi!" Daniel barked from the main floor below. "Sevi, get down here!"

At the sound of her name, Sevi flinched as she had been listlessly laying on the padded throw mat Daniel had provided for her in the corner of the room on the second level of his mansion.

"Sevi!"

Hearing her name again, Sevi trembled with terror and exhilaration - What depraved use would he have for her body this morning?

The previous night Daniel had treated his favorite slaves to the annual soiree when a select few of the most subservient souls in his stable were granted a single covetous desire rewarding them for a year of compliant service.

It had also been almost precisely twelve months since Sevi had emigrated to the United States from Bulgaria with her friend Ruzha after completing their secondary education. Facing the undesirable prospects of becoming wives to sheepherders, together they fled to America with J-1 Visas after securing jobs as au pairs through a referral service - Little had they known about the extremely demanding nature of the American employer who would sponsor their stay in America.

"Sevi! Now!"

Raising herself slowly from the padded throw mat, Sevi felt a dull ache throbbing within her skull as she uneasily established a sense of balance teetering in black patent leather ballet booties featuring seven-inch spiked heels forcing the arches of her feet into elegant curves ending with toes en pointe.

During the previous night's celebration, Sevi had been careless with the continuous flow of champagne and was now the victim of a harsh hangover.

Despite being off balance, Sevi displayed elegance as she teetered in the challenging footwear Daniel required her to wear as part of her uniform - In addition to wearing the punishing booties daily over the previous year in Daniel's employment, it helped that she and Ruzha had both been previously trained as young girls by the National Ballet School in Sofia, Bulgaria.

However, rising that morning, her feet were forcibly sore from being laced into the tight footwear for hours since the previous night - Tiny silver padlocks securing buckles attached to straps at the ankles of each bootie ensured that the condition of her feet was out of her hands.

Thus, both she and Ruzha in matching outfits had learned to become hobbled and entirely dominated in service to the sponsor of their presence in the United States - Perhaps it had been due to having arrived at a very young and impressionable age, but the girls had been quick to willingly participate in the household of the "Shabby Dandy" (as Daniel was commonly known among friends) - For one thing, he didn't require them to do much cleaning or food preparation - In other areas, however, Daniel was a tyrant. Compared to the awkward sexual groping they had endured with the poor young boys they had known in Bulgaria, Daniel was a sexual demigod to whom they yearned to yield.

Standing shakily upright, Sevi balanced upon her toes pressing into the nylon fabric of the padded mat. She would have to step off the luxurious padding and negotiate crossing the wood floor leading into the hallway.

Straightening the black latex skirt of her fetishized French maid outfit, she struggled to cover the plump curves of the ass cheeks behind her with the short, stretchy material - As the ballet booties forced her balance forward, thrusting her backside outward was necessary to remain upright as the shadow of her perineum was then obvious to anyone's deviant gaze behind her.

"Sevi! Get down here immediately!"

Sevi teetered on her toes while determining how much to stick out her ass while bending slightly forward at the waist to correct for the absurdly-angled booties and her small, shapely breasts pressed into the black latex blouse stiffening her nipples betraying excitement -- Then, with her arms at each side and fingers flared daintily outward for balance, she began with micro-steps crossing the room, then out toward the wood floor of the hallway leading to the back staircase - Each step accented with a slight "tap" as the hard patent-leather at the tip of each toe contacted the dusty wood floor - Just subtle little clicks that Daniel detected downstairs with a grin.

"Hurry down here, Sevi! You've already kept us waiting unacceptably long - Now your punishment will be even harsher - Get down here!"

"Us?" she wondered to herself? What was she being punished for? What had she done? What would they do to her?

Sevi approached the top of the staircase and placed her left hand on the railing for support - The first step was awkward as her balance had been compromised by the hangover - She wavered a little side-to-side and grasped her forehead with the palm of her right hand feeling a quick pulse of blood in her temples matched to the steady bolts of dull pain tormenting her skull.

"Sevi!" she heard Daniel shout - Then, "crack!" - She heard the blood-quickening sound of a whip being violently snapped - "Crack-crack-crack!"

Sevi trembled with her left hand grasping the railing - Her right hand attempting to contain the throbbing pain of the headache - Her aching, arched feet then followed one after the other down the steps as she submitted to the seduction of Daniel's demanding will.

"Tap... tap... tap..."

With each step her ass was forced to swing widely from one side to the other as the lower hem of the black, latex French maid skirt only grazed the lower-mid of her plump ass cheeks - With each awkward step down the staircase, a breeze of cool air would draft into her labia - She noticed the cool air even more due to her pussy moistened by the terrorized thrill anticipating Daniel's desire.

"Tap... tap... tap..."

"Crack-crack-crack!"

Sevi just had to descend three more steps before turning the corner into the kitchen to face Daniel, whomever was with him, and assuredly the lick of Daniel's whip. Just before reaching the foot of the stairs and turning the corner, Sevi detected soft sounds of sobbing and whining - "Ruzha?" she wondered to herself.

Then, finally placing the pointed toes of her left foot after the last step of the staircase...

_______________________________________________

Just as Daniel delivered another electric whiplash to Ruzha's ass, the phone rang.

"This is Daniel."

"Sir, I am calling from the port authority of Savannah, Georgia -- We haven't received the bill of lading for the cargo you ordered for the ship that came into port from China today -- Without the bill of lading we will bear no responsibility for any lost cargo."

Daniel's fist tightened around the phone receiver. "I understand," Daniel said as he slowly and forcefully placed the receiver back on the handle.

Turning back toward Ruzha strapped to the prep table in the kitchen -- Daniel had her bent over the narrow end of the table with her ankles strapped to the table's legs -- Her arms were stretched toward the opposite corners of the table with taught leather straps attached to the legs at the opposite end.

With a black silicone ball gag muffling her whimpers and face pressed against the worn surface that had been battered by decades of hard use -- Her backside was decorated with red marks from the tip of Daniel's angry whip.

The seven-inch heels of the ballet booties locked to her feet and the revealing fetishized French maid outfit matched the uniform also worn by Sevi who was now standing at the foot of the back staircase teetering in ballet booties, holding her head and staring at Daniel with blinking eyes.

"Sevi... get over here," he commanded.

Sevi dropped her hand from her head and tip-toed over to Daniel with rapid steps, she met his eyes, ashamedly looked away, then turned and knelt on the floor while grasping her forearms behind her back.

Despite his great irritation, Daniel smirked as he enjoyed the sight of Sevi's pussy exposed beneath the plump mounds of her buttocks as Ruzha's pussy was also exposed with legs stretched apart.

Folding his arms, Daniel spoke to Sevi saying, "I want you to take this whip and practice using it on Ruzha -- You two keep yourselves busy while I take care of some business in my office."

Daniel had whipped Sevi and Ruzha frequently either to punish them for misbehavior or simply as an outlet for releasing agitation, but he had never before allowed them to touch a whip unless it was from a lashing -- Sevi could hear Ruzha's gentle whimpering strapped to the prep table and she knew her ass must have already been very sore from Daniel's expert whipcracking.

At first, Sevi resisted the idea of adding to Ruzha's suffering, but then grinned as she was filled with an intoxicating feeling of power that Daniel had never given her before - He watched her labia begin to swell.

"Stand up, Sevi," he said.

Sevi quickly stood and faced Daniel - "Take the whip, Sevi," he told her.

She grasped the black leather handle for the first time -- To her it felt like receiving the symbolic power of a great phallus.

"Now go try and see if you can add more stripes to Ruzha's ass -- Be careful not to hit yourself in the head," Daniel said as he turned toward his office in search of the missing bill of lading which represented an enormous investment in cargo he was about to lose to forfeiture.

Danielle had been listening to the noises of the scene coming from the kitchen as she remained kneeling in the foyer with her forearms grasped behind her back, forehead pressed to the floor, and bare pussy exposed behind her now becoming cold and dry.

She wondered how long Daniel would leave her there alone and she wanted him to return with his attention -- She wanted him to accept her servitude as she reflected upon the memory of Daniel releasing a forceful orgasm down Ruzha's throat at the parlor party where she had been captured by a desire to match the demands of his cock -- Her pussy grew warmer with an itch she urged to satisfy and she wriggled her torso wiggling buttocks with impatience.

When Daniel had walked away from her, she heard him return to the basement followed by barely audible sounds of him either abusing or rewarding a female -- Then she heard sounds of them walking back up the stairs trailing off into some other area of the mansion.

She had heard Daniel yelling for a slave named "Sevi" several times and she wished at that moment that "Sevi" could be her -- Then she jealously heard a series of severe whip cracks as she savored the idea of receiving each exhilarating sting followed by fantasies of wielding the whip as well -- Suddenly, she felt conflicted and confused as she attempted to shake out the strain of increasing tension with her forehead pressed firmly into the wool carpet on the floor of the grand entry way of Daniel's mansion and she really wanted her exposed and disregarded pussy to get fucked.

1...345678