Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard herself impersonating someone else's voice feigning the authority she had once held as she was now becoming lost within a depersonalization of her former ways.

"G-good morning, Danielle!" the plucky 20-something sales aspirant replied. "How are you on this fine Friday?"

"Nelson, I have an unusual request to ask of you," she said.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I need to get from the Tech Center to Capitol Hill in less than fifteen minutes -- And, I think my car's been stolen. Can I ask you for a ride?"

"Oh no! That's terrible news -- Of course I'll give you a ride -- Are you closing a sale?"

Danielle pondered the question for a brief pause, then replied, "We'll see about that."

The two jumped into Nelson's car and zoomed out of the parking lot and onto East Union Boulevard -- Nelson piloted the vehicle through the maze of the corporate park and whipped onto the I-25 freeway heading north -- Stop and go traffic -- A sea of slow-moving cars like a river of solid magma -- Then no movement and they were in the middle of three lanes.

A panic shot through Danielle's belly and, again, caused her to feel slippery between her legs - "What the hell is happening?" she thought to herself feeling affected as if having smoked a joint.

Nelson was nervous -- "I-I'm sorry, Danielle -- I shouldn't have taken I-25 during morning traffic -- I hope you can make the meeting in time."

Danielle was shaken from her daydream and she shot a look of perplexed anguish at the young man -- Who was she now?

"You've got ten minutes... Don't worry, Danielle -- I'll get you there."

"Thank you," Danielle whispered as Nelson poked the front bumper of his beat-up little car into the left lane creeping further left until almost bumping the car ahead of him -- Then turned on the hazard lights jumping out of the car -- Nelson ran to the drivers' window of the car ahead of him in the left lane -- "I have an emergency!" he yelled. "Please move forward!"

The driver waved Nelson off and returned to thumbing his "smart-phone" -- Nelson ran to the car behind yelling, "Emergency! Emergency! We need to get through!"

Danielle couldn't believe it -- This was the same young man that she had routinely tortured in sales meetings ridiculing his missed sales and regularly raising his quota -- She hadn't thought about it before, but now she wondered why he tolerated it -- Why was he doing this for her now?

The woman in the car behind them lifted her head from diddling her "smart-phone" and quickly locked her car door -- "Emergency!" Nelson continued yelling at her through the window -- The woman returned to her device and offered no response.

Nelson was getting desperate, "This woman is giving birth!" pointing at the back of Danielle's head in the passenger seat of his car -- Immediately, the woman exclaimed "Ohhh!" leaping from her car -- "Emergency! Emergency!" she began also yelling.

Vehicles moved with a glacially-slow crawl in micro-units tires grinding the grit of the highway -- Finally, a hole opened in traffic enough for Nelson's little car to weave into the left shoulder -- "Thank you so much!" he called out his window to the woman and she waved back at him feeling good about herself.

They zipped down the left shoulder with increasing speed -- "Here we go!" he grinned as they zoomed past the long row of standing cars while Nelson stood on the gas pedal -- They had five minutes -- "So who's the client?" he asked.

Danielle froze -- She couldn't answer -- "A big one," she stammered.

"Uh-huh -- That's great! Are we gonna' make a lot of money?"

Suddenly Danielle realized that Nelson was not the self-centered brat she had thought him to be -- While they kicked-up road debris at the windshields of the multiple cars they passed, one man was yawning with his window down and literally ate their dust.

Danielle's defenses dropped -- She could no longer hold the poker face which had served her so well through a career of successful sales -- "Nelson..."

"Yes, Danielle?"

"Are you a good driver?"

"Oh sure -- I used to do demolition derby back in the day."

"Ooo-kay," she sighed. "Then I hope you can manage this distraction."

Danielle pulled her hair into a ponytail and straightened herself in the passenger seat, then leaned over to the left and covered his cock with her open mouth, breathing hot air through the fabric of his trousers -- Nelson's cock immediately engorged with blood and Danielle could sense his eagerness against her face.

"Whu-whu-whu-..." he stuttered as he repositioned himself to navigate their illegal race against the clock.

"What are you doing?" he was shocked.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" she asked.

Then she tried again to feel the difference, "May I please suck your cock?"

And then, "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

Returning to the kitchen, Daniel reached for the black, metal handle of an insulated coffee carafe, and poured himself a new cup of the dark stimulant that further drove his adrenaline and occupied his mind -- "Damnit...," he uttered to himself as steam lifted from the white ceramic mug -- "Another whore..."

Sipping from the mug his mind drifted to the memory of Danielle's gesture of submission when she had displayed her sex to him -- With the thought his cock pressed against the fabric of his grey wool slacks -- Further annoyed that she had now captured his interest, "Fuckin' damnit," he said to himself aloud stomping over to open the front door finding the morning newspaper awaiting him protected within a long blue plastic sheath.

Sliding the newspaper from out of the plastic, he received the front page headlines with disgust -- "Bah!" he exclaimed tossing the rolled-up newspaper into a corner -- Turning with the coffee mug stomping his combat boots against the mosaic ceramic tile of the entryway adorned with an enormous Persian wool rug.

Danielle nuzzled her face into Nelson's crotch as they broke the speed limit recklessly abusing the left-side shoulder of the highway until Nelson screeched, "Oh shit!" Standing on the brake pedal as they careened toward a grey van stranded on the shoulder without flashing hazard lights.

Danielle shot a glance up at Nelson's terror-stricken face as he was then simply shrieking out loud -- Smoke lifted from all four tires as the little car snaked against the concrete highway median boundary wall and the other cars standing motionless in the traffic jam -- Snapping off rear-view mirrors and crunching into quarter-panels, the little car had almost stopped before its front bumper caught the rear bumper of a moving truck and the airbags blew out.

With the force of the airbag against the back of her head, Danielle's chin impacted Nelson's testacles at an unfortunate angle and now he was shrieking at a high falsetto -- Fortunately, Danielle's head was cushioned between the airbag and Nelson's crotch and she was unharmed during the collision - If they had been speeding much faster upon impact, she could have injured her neck.

As people emerged from their cars, Danielle sat upright and shook out her hair -- "What the fuck?" she said scanning the scenario as the people began converging upon the two trouble-makers.

Danielle instinctively opened the passenger door and began swiftly swiveling her hips clicking her corporate heels against the hot asphalt passing exhaust pipes and headlights -- Scurrying down the length of the other shoulder, she saw a motorcyclist decked-out in retroactive bike-racer fashion straddling a trendy vintage Ducati -- Running up to the driver she pulled down the already low neckline of her blouse revealing melon-shaped boobs restrained within a black lace brassiere -- "I need a ride!" she pleaded to the anonymous stranger.

Without lifting the helmet, the driver responded with a muffled voice, "How bad?"

"Really bad," Danielle responded as her beating heart and rapid breath heaved her breasts up and down.

"Straddle me -- Facing me," the man said.

Danielle scooted over to the motorcycle as the driver started the ignition, then whipped out a sizable cock from his red leather rider pants -- Danielle understood as she lifted her left leg over the handlebars straddling the engine face-to-face with the black reflective helmet.

She reached for the pulsing cock and easily inserted the phallus into the drenched flesh of her pussy -- "Ahhh..." she heard the driver moan with a gruff muffle. "Yeahhh..." he nodded anonymously.

"Now wrap your legs around my waist and grab my torso with your arms -- Here we go!"

With a roaring whine from the engine the driver punched the accelerator and the two launched immediately into high speed like a flash past the miles of immobile vehicles idling their engines -- Danielle now clutched this man like a baby koala would its mother -- But this was Daddy, and the man rhythmically thrust his cock within her swollen vagina -- Uncontrollably, she moaned with anguish and excitement -- Her wailing was overwhelmed by the noise of the screaming engine as they flew past countless motionless vehicles approaching an upcoming exit lane and swiftly escaped the melee of traffic.

They approached a stop sign and did not stop -- The driver navigated over to a dirt road leading into a tree-lined neighborhood, settling to the side of the road amid a thicket of brambles.

With the engine idling incessant vibrations into her ass, the man directed his full attention upon the pounding of Danielle's pussy -- Gripping firmly at her waist with padded leather gloves -- He locked her into a pussy assault and she lost herself -- An orgasm was approaching -- Staring into her own reflection within the black mirror of the motorcycle helmet, she witnessed for the first time the appearance of her own face at orgasm and felt that she had truly seen herself for the first time in her life.

Returning to the cluttered office, Daniel reclined into his desk chair and kicked his combat boots onto the worn wooden surface of the desk -- Clasping his fingers behind his head, he let his eyelids fall as he entered a meditative reprieve from the aggression of his mind with a humming sigh.

The pace of his breathing slowed his imagination drifted picturing Danielle turning away from him prostrate offering the view of her smooth vaginal lips and pert asshole -- Such nicely-rounded ass cheeks -- His hands yearned to squeeze.

Daniel's cock was visibly pulsing against the wool fabric of his trousers and he unconsciously began petting his crotch with his right hand -- The pace of his breathing quickened and he lifted his eyelids beholding his messy office, faithful wooden desk and steam lifting from his newly refreshed mug of coffee.

Swinging his boots off the desk, Daniel planted down his elbows leaning forward with thumbs cradling his chin -- "Hmmm...," he audibly uttered.

Meanwhile, with the onset of her orgasm, Danielle was wailing in ecstatic agony -- The motorcycle driver pummeled her pussy with evenly assured thrusts with his throbbing cock -- The idling engine of the motorcycle transmitted maddening vibrations into her asshole.

Losing herself to sensation, her vision became a tunnel with darkness at the periphery and an anonymous, black motorcycle helmet rhythmically bobbing up and down at the end -- She could no longer hear herself as the end of the tunnel closed and she fainted into unconsciousness.

With her body now slack, the driver could not continue his action and also balance the motorcycle -- With a jab at the kickstand, he steadied the bike and slid his cock from Danielle's slippery pussy -- Lifting her body up and over to lay gently on the grass at the edge of the thicket.

Now the driver's cock was hungry and he decided to take advantage of Danielle's slack jaw and shuttered eyelids -- Straddling her face with his knees at either side, he placed the tip of his penis at her lips and smeared the clear, glistening pre-cum like lip gloss and poking into her oral cavity -- While probing deeper into her throat, Danielle unconsciously gagged and coughed for breath, regaining consciousness and drowsily clenching her teeth upon the fleshy, salty foreign object in her mouth.

She heard a sound like a man were being tortured on the other side of a wall -- The motorcycle driver quickly retracted his cock from her face and grabbed his crotch falling over sideways -- Danielle shot up off the ground, assessed the situation, and recalled her impending deadline and unknown resultant consequences.

Panicking, she jumped onto the motorcycle while its owner writhed on the ground in pain and she punched the accelerator causing gravel pelleting his helmet as he watched her steal back onto the highway racing down the empty shoulder.

Daniel's slave Ruzha, whose face he hammered with his cock at the salon party a few nights before, and who was now chained within a small iron cage underneath the stairs, was holding herself back from weeping as time extended endlessly and she felt an immense urge to empty her bladder.

Of course, this was planned according to the evil whim of her master, Daniel, who wielded his will like a stone-faced king over the dripping pussies of his dominion. Pondering the fate of Danielle with his chin resting upon his thumbs, elbows on his desk and cock intermittently stiffening and softening as he sifted through scenarios in his mind -- Recalling the sight of Danielle's prostrate submission and again the vision raised the tip of his cock and was throbbing against the wool fabric of his trousers -- "Hmmm...," he audibly uttered, then snapped a glance at his wristwatch figuring his caged slut would by then have released her urine as a messy puddle on the iron floor of her cage -- He reveled in a stifled chuckle imagining her anxiety and pitifully adorable face -- Would he take pity on her? "Hmmm...," he again uttered aloud.

Racing down the right shoulder of Interstate 25 heading north, Danielle tapped her toe and shifted to a higher gear nailing the throttle -- The Ducati screamed past the miles of bored commuters stationary each individually encased within their mobile containers idling engines -- The flash of Danielle's ass as a lightning strike zipping by their windshields left many aroused -- With her corporate skirt hiked-up over her ass from the fucking she received as a passenger on the crotch rocket -- Now driving the engine herself with her black laced tits still flopped over her neckline -- Only a black streak of shadow barely concealed the scandalous sight of her starving scarlet pussy.

Daniel's slave Ruzha could smell the vinegar aroma of her own urine and wrinkled her nose at the offense -- "Now what?" she murmured.

Squatting in heels wasn't too difficult for her, but holding her urine was impossible with her ass touching her heels and leather-bound wrists attached to a thick constricting leather belt forcing persistent pressure around her abdomen -- With leather-cuffed ankles also attached to the belt she had severely limited options for voluntary movement, although the roof of the cage almost touched the top of her head as it had been manufactured for the transport of large feline animals and allowed her no greater liberty.

Although relieved from the discomfort of her bladder, now she felt a wave of shame ripple through her body causing tingling at the tips of her exposed tits -- What could be the consequences for her action? She hoped that Daniel would be merciful since she really had no other option -- She was the one who wanted to make a veggie juice for breakfast -- Daniel obliged, insisting that she drink the entire two liters of the mixer container -- Apples, kale, carrots, ginger, lemons, beets, celery and turmeric -- All reduced to their liquids -- Two liters swelling her small feminine bladder -- She could smell the beets wafting from the puddle at her ankles -- What was he going to do?

Seeing that an hour had passed since Ruzha had guzzled the large quantity of healthy juice, he figured by then she had likely broken under the pressure -- He stood to walk down the stairs into the basement -- His boots thumping through the creaking wooden staircase transmitting shudders of terror into the heart of the shameful slave -- She watched with wide eyes as he walked around to her location beneath the staircase -- Squatting, naked within a restrictive cage -- Limbs secured to her tightened waist -- Lips in the shape of a silent whistle -- Bald pussy lips slick with piss.

Daniel detected the aroma from her mess -- "Filthy whore," he flatly stated. "You've made a disgusting mess."

The slave's eyes dropped to the floor -- "This is what happens when I indulge your silly requests?" he cynically quipped. "You ungrateful bitch... I want you to feel my displeasure with your revolting attitude."

Daniel released the buckle of his black leather belt and snapped its length out through the loops at the waistline of his trousers -- Catching the end of the belt at the buckle, he snapped the looped leather with fisted grips and a violent crack caught the slave's attention -- In terror she lifted her eyes to meet those of her Master as her brow trembled and more beet-scented urine involuntarily squirted from her urethral orifice.

The Ducati's engine wailed with a screaming whine as she downshifted turning up the off-ramp with the few tall buildings in downtown Denver ahead in the distance -- Approaching a red light at the Colfax intersection, she immediately navigated right onto the empty morning sidewalk -- Whipping past shady storefronts -- Check cashing, liquor sales, dive bars, cannabis dispensaries... Disregarding the likely chance that one of the doors of those businesses would open at any moment, and she hit the accelerator harder to get it over with -- Like a blur to anyone watching from behind the vision of her disappearing ass and skirt lifted to her waist vanishing with the engine screaming.

Standing before the now shivering Ruzha in the cage, with her wide eyes locked into Daniel's cold stare, he flinched a cheek muscle and she again released more piss like a shameful bitch dog -- Her lips could have sucked a straw, and she began whining out of terror, "Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh!"

"Your mouth has already caused enough trouble this morning, whore," Daniel groaned with irritation. He walked over to an antique Victorian armoire and opened its cabinet revealing assorted plugs, straps, clamps, floggers and other tools of corporal punishment and pleasure.

Lifting a large red silicone ball gag from a hook by its silver buckle, Daniel dangled the item by the index finger of his left hand -- Returning to the slave, swinging it in front of her caged face like a hypnotist's timepiece -- Daniel said, "I think I'll plug up all of your troublesome openings... starting with your vexatious mouth."

Daniel extracted his key chain from the right front pocket of his trousers and spinning the keys around his right index finger catching a small, silver key -- Twisting the key in the padlock and removing the lock -- Lifting the latch securing the hinged gate built into the roof of the iron cage -- Lifting the gate with squeaking iron hinges -- The slave trembled further -- "Ooh-ooh-ooh... mmmph -- mmmph..."

Daniel had plunged the large red silicone ball within her jaw and she now uttered a muffled language and squealed from her throat -- Squatting with wrists locked at her waist -- Ankles locked at her waist -- Mouth wedged with silicone -- Bald, dribbling pussy throbbing with shame -- Now her natural lubricants mixed with the un-wiped piss and a thin strand of syrupy fluid reached from her labia to the floor.

She stared up at Daniel through the opening at the top of the cage wishing he would lock her back into her simple suffering rather than face the overwhelm of his direct dissatisfaction, and, powerfully, she was excited beyond self-restraint -- Gratefully relieved from the burden of self-control -- Surrendering beneath Daniel's temper and she felt warm inside.

123456...8