Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel walked back to the armoire and with right hand reached for a riding crop, turning slapping the leather flap at its end against his left palm, "You're a filthy slut..."

His cock was hovering in limbo between flaccid and erect -- Smacking his left palm over the caged slave, his cock pulsed at her eye level against the fine wool of his trousers and she felt happy.

Switching to hold the crop downwards, he dropped the leather flap into the cage, beyond her wide eyes, and flicked her nipples with slight brushes of the stiff leather perking their tips and she mournfully whining -- Then he dropped the flap further and patted her pussy with its flat surface.

Muffled sounds continued from her stuffed face -- "Quiet, whore... This crop is getting filthy from your messy pussy..."

The flap tapped against her pussy surface with a maddening rhythm -- Like a metronome consistently tapping... tap... tap... tap...

Daniel stared at the slave with cold eyes as she desperately sought some consolation in his soul -- She was further terrified to find no emotional vulnerabilities -- Impenetrable to her wiles continuing tapping like water-drop torture -- Now her clitoris was aroused and wanted attention.

As the crop built micro-ascensions in erogenous excitement, she reflexively thrust her hips to meet the crop increasing its impact -- Immediately Daniel ceased the action, tossed the riding crop across the floor and rudely grabbed a fistful of her ponytail with his right hand -- Open left hand swiftly smacking the right side of her face -- Then with backhand repeated a quick shock to the other side -- "Greedy cunt... no decorum."

Now tears streamed down the smooth skin of her face for the caged slave whimpered with downcast eyes and gagged mouth.

Daniel walked over to a far shadowy corner of the basement and she could hear mechanical clanking sounds -- "Oh no!" she pleaded silently within the maelstrom of her mind.

Exceeding 40 miles per hour and picking up speed, Danielle piloted the potent engine between her knees weaving through parked cars, parking meters, a few pedestrians... A group of Mexican men were unloading a flatbed truck containing washing machines -- Working hard in the morning, the men had just removed the last of the heavy, white steel boxes when they heard the echo of what sounded to them like a jet engine.

While they were turning to look down the street toward the noise, the Ducati had already hit the ramp from street to flat-bed and launched over the cab of the truck -- Bewildered, they turned again and watched Danielle's ass and scarlet pussy lips soaring through the air -- The rear tire of the motorcycle whirring insanely angled diagonal to the street -- Taking flight arching over the intersection of traffic landing in two empty lanes at speed and she rammed the accelerator harder speeding away -- "¡Por Dios!" the men exclaimed in unison.

Feeling the pull of immediate acceleration on her body, her nipples were shrink-wrapped by the black lace of her bra -- With tits still hanging out over the neckline of her corporate blouse, the wind and pressure made her moan with amplified anticipation -- Her pussy was raw with slippery labia becoming chaffed.

The engine noise disappeared for her as she dropped into hypnotized motion directing the motorbike finally to stop at the faded yellow numbers painted on the crumbling street curb in front of Daniel's Capitol Hill mansion -- Wrought iron fencing wrapped the property with a ten-foot gate adorned with the black twisted form of a dragon.

Daniel's slave Ruzha shivered with bare skin, chill of the basement, and uncontrollable terror as she could hear a heavy wheeled object rolling toward her -- Then she felt Daniel's deliberate hands working from behind her back, feeling tugs on the rings fastening her limbs and clicks corresponding to each.

Daniel had fastened silver spring-loaded clasps to the rings attached at her waist, her wrists, and her ankles. Each clasp was attached to a thin steel chain -- The multiple chains were joined at their looped ends over the iron hook swinging from a hefty chain leading into the hand-cranked gears of the antiquated engine hoist which had once been used by his father to pull engines out of fine European sports cars through the 50's and 60's of the twentieth century.

By the time his father decided to retire from the field, he had gained dominance over the industry working on coveted automobiles from around the world -- As a boy, Daniel had watched his father use this identical engine hoist for countless engine extractions.

Daniel developed a young obsession with the shapes of the different engines -- Piston skirts and crankshafts... Engine blocks and shapely air intakes... Lusting after them...

Each engine the heart and soul of the exquisite outer bodies for a Lotus Elite S2, Marcos GT, Maserati A6 GCS Berlinetta... the finest -- With their engines removed, the shapely bodies of the sought-after automobiles appeared as worthless metal suitable only for a junkyard -- His father worked sturdily with his hands -- With wrenches and sweat -- Repairing the abused hearts of his four-wheeled patients -- Sometimes, a rubber mallet was the right tool for the job.

Danielle kicked the stand out from the motorcycle and swung her leg over the seat -- Facing the iron gate standing on the cracked sidewalk almost turning a heel in a crevice, her plump breasts bounded from over the neckline restrained within black lace -- Round ass exposed -- Pussy pulsing with her quick breath and racing adrenaline -- Panting with a heaving chest, she anxiously sought a mode of entry into Daniel's mansion.

No doorbell -- No intercom -- Gate securely latched featuring a curving winged dragon breathing fire wrought in black iron.

Her senses returned as she noticed the black iron door handle -- This was up to her -- She did not know the time, but was certain she had failed the arrival deadline -- Consequences were unknown, yet imminent.

This side, the sub side, was entirely new to her after half a decade of distributing rough attention to others, primarily men.

Regaining a steady pace of breathing, she took a step forward with her left foot with arch accentuated by the severe corporate heels -- Her toes contracted together causing a dull ache that now felt good to her -- Turning the iron handle and opening the gate -- Swinging the iron dragon aside with its maddened eyes more apparent close-up -- Danielle shuddered in fear.

She crossed the broken concrete walkway leading to the front door of Daniel's neglected mansion -- Sprigs of grass sprouted from cracks and she had to watch her step -- Crossing the front yard like an apocalyptic trunk show -- Skirt hiked-up over her waist -- Tits hanging out -- Hair a wild mess -- Pussy raw, chaffed and aching for abuse -- She walked with a bow-legged gait approaching the front door.

Daniel had been watching her from the window of a second-floor bedroom -- A bell had rung throughout the interior of the mansion as soon as she had turned the iron handle.

Since her departure from her former office to the arrival at Daniel's front door, roughly forty minutes had passed not unacknowledged by him.

Approaching the front door of Daniel's decrepit mansion, she noticed the neglected craftsmanship of the impressive edifice -- A classic revival style mansion built when Denver was just a bustling crossroads for railroads connecting north, south, east, west -- The home had belonged to a very private man who had been known to operate a successful prostitution ring entertaining train crews and later the first truck drivers.

The house had been like a hive of bees as women seeking independence, and a thrilling lifestyle, would audition for him to house their wares -- He was known as brutal to anyone who broke the house code -- He ran the brothel enterprise, it was said, like a close family with whom it was best to maintain friendly relations.

The wares were reason enough -- The home's former owner's austere enforcement attracted many of the most sought-after women in the gritty city -- Women for whom boredom and dependence upon others bore upon them too greatly -- They were reputed to have received a fair bargain.

It was no coincidence that the mansion had come into Daniel's possession -- As his own reputation grew for stern dominance within the Denver community, he had aspired to follow the example of the home's glory days -- However, instead of a network of prostitution, Daniel envisioned a network of sanctioned abuse in which the community could respectfully share use and care of the resource together.

Despite his keen ability for management, however, he could not contain the unpredictable behavior of his guests -- Grabbing an ass when it was not welcomed (though tantalizingly inviting squeezed with elastic garters), incessant stalking, and worse, any white powder.

Lacking interest in operating a night-care center for impudent adults, Daniel shut the operation down shortly after it began -- He was left with the mansion to himself which he continued to use as his residence and home office among the copulating spirits of the past.

From the second floor window, he watched Danielle as she stepped onto the landing before the front door -- He was amused to see her breasts hanging out and ass exposed -- "She's trying," he smirked, then looked at his watch - "That petulant whore," he growled and stomped down the hallway to the grand staircase leading to the foyer of the mansion's entrance.

Danielle felt uneasy in her exposed state as she sought a way to present herself to Daniel -- Should she knock? She peered around the doorway and tried to look into a window on the side of the imposing door -- Quickly, the large door whooshed open and she beheld Daniel in the doorway -- His face was stern.

"Listen bitch," he declared, "You're just a wretched whore... I don't see a submissive when I look at you..." Daniel reached for her left tit and pinched the nipple harshly with a twist and her mouth opened in terror.

Then, grasping her throat with his firm left hand, he lifted her chin high. Danielle peered at him with a gaping mouth and eyes forced downward -- "Look at me, bitch," he commanded as he lifted her chin higher and gently squeezed her soft larynx -- She felt herself physically melting into his control -- Now giving more of her body over to his will.

Daniel felt a shift in her posture and lifted his right eyebrow -- Squeezing with thumb and middle finger just under her jaw, Danielle felt her mouth being forced open further.

Stepping backward, Daniel guided Danielle into his mansion as her severe corporate heels padded softly upon the plush wool Persian carpet on the floor of the foyer -- Compelled forward by the aching pleasure of her pussy chafing wet and desire for his control -- She could easily have pulled away, though felt herself pushing further into Daniel's grasp transmitting acknowledgement, willingness, desire... Imposing her submission upon his temperamental ways... she lusted after him now... she wanted his orgiastic rage in her mouth as she had seen at the salon during their first encounter -- This man, Daniel -- The virtuoso dom of Denver.

Daniel studied the face of this woman who was resolutely pressing her throat into his grasp -- That was interesting, though he still detected an air of defiance in her attempt to look at him eye-to-eye -- With her head cocked back, jaw open and barely seeing him through her eyelashes.

"She thinks she's a match for me," he thought to himself. Daniel considered for a moment if he felt like breaking in this bitch -- He had a lot to do -- Already a slave was swinging by the hook of an old engine hoist in the basement, her anus plugged with black silicone, mouth gagged with a red silicone ball, and pussy jammed with a cylindrical vibrator -- Her fairly small breasts swelled as she hung almost inverted facing the floor -- Ankles bound to waist -- Wrists bound to waist -- Hanging by several thin, silver chains.

"Eh, what the fuck," he thought to himself and released Danielle's throat leaving her standing in the middle of the foyer as he took a few more steps back.

Placing his hands at his hips, Daniel absorbed the picture of this befuddled woman -- She had known the toilsome reality of power -- Now she wanted the down-slide into subspace... would he provide it to her?

Standing exposed in the foyer, without hands on her, and without a desperate mission commanding her attention, the situation began to sink in. Her chest was no longer heaving, though her plump breasts were still hanging out harnessed by the black lace bra. Her pussy no longer throbbed with stimulation, but was settling down into a calm, natural state -- Her hands hung openly at her sides -- She felt awkward -- Staring at Daniel for direction... for meaning... for his attention, no matter how brutal.

Moments passed... Daniel simply stood before her with hands on his hips -- Coolly staring through her -- She felt unsure -- Captured in his gaze -- She wanted him to see her.

"Now what?" she thought. "What does he want?"

Now she felt very uncomfortable and did not know how to proceed -- After years of experience on the other side... doling out punishment and reward in the role of harsh dominatrix... Now she sought the punishment... and the reward.

With a panicked thought, she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, thinking that she might curry his favor with an offer of a blowjob.

"No," Daniel flatly said. "Get up."

Danielle quickly shot off the floor and was again awkwardly standing obscenely available and seemingly dismissed. He stared at her further.

"Something's got to happen," she thought, and began to unbutton the lower portion of her blouse.

"No," again was Daniel's response.

"What the fuck?" she thought becoming impatient. "Is he going to do something, or what?"

Daniel did not do anything. Minutes passed.

Again attempting to guess his wish, she turned around, knelt and touched her forehead to the plush wool Persian carpet folding her arms behind her back.

"Yes," he said.

Daniel's slave heard him descending the staircase into the basement and walking over to the armoire of implements -- The vibrator which had been stuck in her pussy continued to buzz as she was trapped unable to release for yet another orgasm... she had ceased counting them.

She was desperate for him to do anything to finish her off, or even acknowledge her -- The red silicone ball-gag silenced her mouth and she was too drained of energy to amplify any audible squeals -- Bucking at the waist attempting to push past the endless crescendo, she also shook her head left and right and the chains clanked lightly together.

Daniel looked over his shoulder and saw her writhing in the air, now with her eyes squeezed shut, then saw the black leather riding crop on the floor where he had thrown it in the corner.

Returning to the staircase with the item in his right hand, he began to climb the stairs, then turned toward the slave and gently patted her firm backside which was clenched taut wrenching all possible sensation from the plug in her ass and vibrator stuck in her cunt.

As he gently stroked the trembling flesh of her buttocks, she opened her eyes to see the crop and trembled further -- Surely she had not deserved the crop!

She could no longer hold open her eyes as the vibrator persistently purred inside her pussy as it seemed it had for eternity.

Many waves of orgasm had already ravished her nubile body, and the tips of her shapely, little tits were like arrow points.

Finally, wailing with a pathetic whimper emitting from deep in her throat, she had lost her mind on the edge of orgasm and desperate for release -- Daniel stroked both of her buttocks as she wriggled and shook.

"You have my permission to come, whore," Daniel said. "What are you waiting for?"

The slave wailed unable to hurdle another breakthrough.

"I hadn't intended this for you, however now I believe it is appropriate," he said tapping the tip of the crop into the palm of his left hand, wielding the harsh instrument of punishment in the deft grasp of his right hand.

The slave heard the tapping and instantly knew its significance -- Now she was shaking her head in protest and making squeaking noises.

"You are much better trained than this, slave," said Daniel as he walked around behind her -- Now she could not see him as she hung from the silver loops attached to the thick leather belt around her waist -- The silver loops attached to her wrists and ankles -- The loops attached to chains joined at a heavy iron hook swinging from the engine hoist that Daniel's father had used for decades -- Now it was Daniel's to use, as was Ruzha, his slave.

He lifted the crop and dropped it with a terrifying sound -- "Whoosh-swat!"

Meanwhile, with her forehead pressed into the plush wool carpet, Danielle suppressed a yawn as she arched her spine to stretch flaring her asshole and labia.

Her natural instinct was to deconstruct the situation and identify all the patterns involved -- "He's probably testing my patience and obedience," she thought to herself. She felt as though she had been prostrate on Daniel's floor for a long time -- Long enough to become bored. A muscle cramp was developing below her left shoulder blade -- What was he doing?

He was not there any longer -- She had heard his footsteps as he turned away from her and returned to the basement -- She was alone, exposed and uncertain about what lay ahead -- In her boredom she was vulnerable to thoughts of Daniel's strained face when he had roughly used the slave's mouth for orgasm at the salon where they had met -- Recalling the slave's struggle and tears... wishing for it -- Without it, she remained there.

In the basement, Daniel had been marking Ruzha's ass with several swipes of the riding crop as she bucked like a rocking-horse attempting to squeeze out another orgasm -- It seemed like she had been eternally stuck just before the precipice of release and had never known anything but exquisite suffering -- Fighting to emote through the red silicone ball-gag, Daniel simply heard muted whines amidst the swats of his crop.

Each strike like an electrical shock jolting her body with waves of endorphins pushing higher levels of ecstasy -- She had entered subspace -- The world faded away and she was lost in sensual bliss -- Daniel's strikes now steadily supported her drift as he rhythmically swatted her lovely ass leaving red criss-crossing patterns on the canvas of her flesh, never breaking the skin.

Then, like the sun rising from the ocean, she felt the heat of her ass flush through her entire body as every pore opened and she squinted her eyes tighter -- Squeezing the cylindrical vibrator jammed in her pussy as she was inverted facing the floor -- Ass up -- Limbs restricted -- Mouth gagged -- Orgasmic peak.

Daniel watched as the spastic jerking of her body froze and her muscles contracted for a moment, then the bucking and jerking resumed with renewed frenzy. Finally, she had achieved a final orgasm with the support of Daniel's punishment, which he now ceased.

Bathing in the oxytocin rush and brief afterglow, Ruzha felt incredibly relieved and proud of herself for accomplishing the difficult task -- She hoped Daniel would be pleased with her achievement.

"Stupid slut," he said as he bent over to pick up the vibrator which had fallen to the floor -- The buzzing of its action still audible -- The slave opened her eyes and tentatively attempted to look behind herself in shame -- During her throes of abandon, she had not exercised Kegel muscles though she had been trained thoroughly to do so -- The vibrator had popped-out during her selfish bodily contractions.

1...345678