Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave Ivan a long stare, causing him to drop his gaze, then continued: "I like Trudi's idea. I have noticed that there has been a feeling of disconnection between us and the community, especially so since the local school has terminated our contract to offer sex education to its students, placing that responsibility back onto their own staff and citing legislative changes as the reason. If we did have an open day, what form would people see that taking? And also, if we had that to encourage community involvement, would we also want a private function for ourselves, our loved ones and past members of our staff? If so, what form would you see this private function taking?"

The discussion in response to Dana's questions ranged over many options for the next ninety minutes or so, by which time people were beginning to lose interest, being distracted by wandering hands and engorged cocks as well as a little concerned at the degree of wrinkling of skin in the warm water.

"Ok," said Dana finally, "We'll adjourn the meeting but please give it some thought and let me or one of the directors know what you would like and whether you have any further suggestions. Have a good night."

Most of the group climbed out of the pool, leaving two couples, Gareth, Faye, Bill and Ange, still there, obviously engaged in amorous adventures. Once there was space in the pool the younger members came down for their late evening dip, cuddle and more. The older members watched as the 'young 'uns', as they referred to their offspring, engaged in the same types of sexual exploration as they themselves had undertaken twenty years earlier. Ange nodded towards their son Rex who, with Sam, was busy loving Helen.

"Some things never change, eh darling," she commented to Bill, "Like father, like son I guess."

"Yeah. You ready to be a grandmother yet?"

"Not really," laughed Ange, "But I hope it'll happen sometime. This extended family situation is also such as supportive place to raise a child. Look how wonderfully Rex has turned out. I just hope that Helen passes her reproductive test."

"I think it's the feeling of belonging that's so important. So many kids these days don't have that. I'm sure she'll pass her test. After all, she is intelligent, has no genetically transferable abnormalities or even negative behavioral traits, and she's gorgeous to look at, not to mention sexy as hell. Look at he lapping up the attention she's getting and giving it right back. "

Ange and Bill kissed, fondling each other beneath the water.

"I'm ready to cart you off to bed and make love to you. Wanna come with me?" asked Bill.

"Oooh, is that a promise? Let's go loverboy."

They climbed out of the pool, noting that Gareth and Faye were about at the same stage of readiness for lovemaking. They both looked at the other couple, then went over to them.

"You guys up for a foursome?" asked Ange.

Gareth and Faye smiled. "Sounds good to me," replied Faye with a sexy wink.

They climbed out and accompanied Ange and Bill to their bedroom in Pam and David's original house. Once there they climbed onto the super king bed and sat cross legged facing each other. They had done this before and enjoyed the long build up prior to the sex act itself.

"It's our room so I'll invite Gareth to go first," said Bill.

Gareth looked lovingly into Faye's eyes, contemplating what he would say and slowing his breathing, focussing all his attention on his partner before speaking in a formal manner.

"Darling Faye, your arms are beautiful and I love the way they hold me. May I kiss them please?" he asked at last.

Faye smiled before replying formally: "Certainly, my darling, please kiss my arms that love to hold you tightly."

Gareth leaned forwards and took Faye's left hand in his, supporting her left arm, then kissed his way up her arm from her wrist to her shoulder on top, then lifted her arm and kissed again from armpit to wrist underneath. He repeated this procedure for her right arm. He then sat back in position and Faye gazed at him for a few moments.

"Darling Gareth, your chest is beautiful and I love the way that its hairs tickle my breasts as I lie against you. May I kiss it please?"

Gareth smiled and replied: "Yes, my sweetness, please kiss my hairy chest that tickles your breasts."

Faye leaned forward and kissed Gareth's chest all over, beginning at the top left shoulder and progressing across then back in a zigzag fashion, covering his hairy chest completely in loving kisses. They both then resumed their position and posture, Gareth's cock standing up awaiting attention while Faye's pussy could be seen to be open and drooling.

Ange and Bill repeated this process, choosing different parts of their bodies to honor, then it was back to Gareth and Faye, then Bill and Ange once more. They had played this game many times in the past, the sexual tension building as the game went on, avoiding the erogenous zones until each has kissed five non-erogenous, or at least less erogenous, zones on their partner. The final rounds were the most interesting and arousing, involving the honoring of breasts, pussies, cocks and balls. By the end of the game the four of them were very aroused, precum oozing from the men's erect cocks and the women's pussies flooding, their nipples hard. The final act before making love was to select partners using paper, scissors, rock, the winner between the men partnering the winner between the women. This time Ange and Gareth were partnered, as were Bill and Faye.

Both women opted to ride their man into the sunset. The men lay on their backs side by side, head to feet, and the women had them lift their asses off the bed and pushed pillows underneath to provide more complete access for their hungry pussies. Then in unison they positioned themselves and lowered their gaping pussies onto the waiting cocks, sitting down hard to obtain maximum penetration. These couples were expert in the art of lovemaking. For the next fifteen minutes the women moved back and forth on their men stimulating themselves to several small orgasms while keeping their men in a holding pattern, sufficiently stimulated to remain hard, yet insufficient for them to cum. The women reached out and caressed each other's nipples, squeezing and pulling them until they were bright red and engorged with blood. Then they leaned forward and kissed, tonguing each other, continuing to squeeze and caress the other's breasts as they increased their tempo on their men. In unison they came again, slowing their movements to fully enjoy their orgasm, leaving their men far behind, horny but unsatisfied.

Bill and Gareth really needed to cum. Their balls were aching from pent up sperm, their cocks hard and red from the action. Without warning first Bill, then a few seconds later, Gareth bucked their tormentor off and flipped them over onto all fours on the bed, then took them doggie style. They fucked into them hard and deep, oblivious to their partners' protests. It took only a very few minutes before first Gareth and then Bill pushed their cocks hard into their receptive sheaths and spurted their hot cum into the end of a warm, sopping cunt. Both women came hard again, writhing as much as possible with the weight of their partner on them, panting, grunting and crying out their ecstasy as their men's cocks kept pumping still more sperm into their hungry cunts. Finally it was over and the four of them collapsed onto the bed in a tangled, panting heap.

Over the next five minutes they sorted themselves out, finding their own partner, cuddling together in post-orgasmic bliss, before they each drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.

******************************

Ivan was angry. He felt a strong need to beat someone. He was tired of Dana's supercilious attitude towards him, tired of her making him feel that he didn't count, that his talents weren't appreciated. Did they not realize that he had perfected his sadism so he could cause his trainee slaves exquisite pain, both physically and emotionally, yet leave few apparent traces of his sadism on them? This expertise, in his warped mind, was the mark of a genius.

He stormed into his lavishly appointed suite, which looked more like a mini-dungeon than living quarters, and summoned his current personal slave Sequoia. While he was waiting he fitted the tight leather cock pouch that he always wore during punishment sessions. Sequoia entered meekly, gaze firmly on the floor, naked as was required and fell to her knees in front of her Master, her hands clasped behind her back to pull her shoulders backwards and thrust her copious breasts towards him.

"You took your time appearing," said Ivan threateningly as he scowled down at her. "I'm feeling like punishing someone and I've picked you. How should I punish you?"

"However you wish, Sir," answered Sequoia in a trembling voice, knowing that this was her only permitted answer.

"Well, I don't want you running off to anyone and telling them that I've been mistreating you. You wouldn't do that would you, slave?"

"N-no Sir."

"That's good," he replied in a falsely gentle voice, "Because if you did I would thrash you to death, but before you sank into the freedom of death I would ensure that you would suffer unbearable pain." As he spoke these words his voice became more threatening. Sequoia had never seen him this angry or been threatened in this manner before.

"Y-y-yes, Sir," she managed, blinking away a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"So, what shall I use on you tonight, I wonder. Maybe a cane; perhaps a single tailed whip. No, these would leave too many marks on you and questions could be asked. I think this calls for the rubber strap."

Sequoia trembled inside at the mention of this long, heavy piece of smooth, nylon reinforced rubber that at one time in its life had been part of a machine drive belt but which now was used as the ultimate deterrent. She had heard rumors of the damage it had done to other slaves and had hoped she would be spared ever meeting with this dreadful instrument of torture.

"Please, Sir, not the rubber strap, please, Sir," she begged.

"Silence!" roared Ivan, "Who asked you to speak?"

"Nobody, Sir."

"Then only speak when you're asked to speak. I was considering other less violent punishments but you have convinced me that the rubber strap is necessary for you. Do you agree with my decision and will you gladly submit to tis punishment?"

Obviously Sequoia was in a no-win situation. To agree meant she would be terribly punished. To disagree meant she would also be terribly punished for disagreeing with her Master.

"Y-y-yes, Sir."

"Good," he purred, sounding almost contented, "Then it's time to begin. Stand up."

Sequoia stood before him, hands tightly clenched behind her back, her large luscious breasts with their erect nipples pushed out invitingly as he led her to the punishment frame, obviously oblivious to her charms. The tubular steel rectangular frame which was pivoted in the center of the uprights so that it could be tilted at any angle, looked as imposing and threatening as it was. There were wrist and ankle loops attached to sliders on the top and bottom cross rails, the top ones being threaded through reduction pulleys to allow severe tension to be placed on the victim's body. They could also be moved towards the corners or together to spread the victim's arms and legs to allow for better access to sensitive areas such as under the arms and between the legs.

He firstly tied Sequoia's ankles to the frame leaving a small amount of slack in the ropes. Then he spread the attachment blocks to the outermost settings, ensuring her legs were pulled severely apart. Her wrists were then fastened to the top pulley blocks which were moved together to allow maximum stretching tension on her body. Ivan then stepped back and surveyed his handiwork, admiring the beauty that he was about to mar with his terrible torture.

Sequoia was sobbing soundlessly. She knew she was going to be horrifically punished, for absolutely nothing, and wondered why now, why her. She, of course, knew nothing of what had happened earlier in the evening or of the way in which Ivan had taken Dana's comments and the feelings of impotence this had reinforced in him, requiring an exhibition of his control and, in his mind, his strength.

Ivan stepped back and pulled evenly on the ropes attached to her wrists. Sequoia felt her body stretch then lift off the floor as the ropes tightened. Further pulling resulted in her ankle ropes tightening, pulling her legs further apart, straining her hips due to the wide angle, stretching her skin tightly so it would be more damaged by the impact of the dreaded rubber strap. She felt her pussy gaping wide, totally exposed as he kept on pulling until her body felt like it would come apart at the joints. Eventually Ivan was satisfied and tied off both ropes.

"Now that looks a lot better," he gloated to his helpless victim. "Nothing like a nice tight body to accept a beating."

He released the locks on the tilting mechanism and tilted the frame forwards so that Sequoia's ass and back were uppermost, then locked it in place. He took the rubber strap with its heavy wooden handle from the rack and swung it several times, hearing it hiss through the air, a sound that sent chills up Sequoia's spine.

"Are you ready, my love?" he asked sarcastically.

Sequoia nodded.

"I didn't hear you. That's an extra five you get. Are you ready, my love?" he repeated.

"Y-y-yes, Sir."

So for the first position I shall give you ten strokes, plus the five extra making a total of fifteen strokes. I want you to count them. If there is no count within ten seconds or if the count is wrong, we will start again. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

Ivan swung the heavy rubber strap from floor level in a circle, bringing it down on Sequoia's unprotected ass and back. The middle of the strap hit her ass cheeks with a resounding slap, causing the end to hit her shoulder blades with an even harder slap. Sequoia let out a howl of agony as she tried to writhe in her tight bondage.

"I'm waiting," threatened Ivan after nearly ten seconds had elapsed.

"One, Sir."

"Good girl," purred Ivan silkily. "Next time I won't be reminding you."

He circled Sequoia, admiring her sexy naked body, enjoying in his mind the anticipation of sinking his huge cock into its abused belly after he had reduced her to a quivering wreck on the frame, yet deep inside knowing it was unlikely he could effectively consummate the union due to his unexplained increasing impotence during the past few weeks. He laid the second stroke across her ass, hitting both cheeks about two thirds of the way along the strap for maximum pressure and pain. Again Sequoia howled in agony as the heavy strap not only pounded her tender flesh, abrading the skin and bruising the flesh beneath, but also stretching her arms and legs which were so tightly bound.

"T-t-two, Sir" managed Sequoia after several seconds.

This torture went on for nearly half an hour with strokes covering her entire back, thighs and ass. After the fifteen strokes were completed, Sequoia's back, ass and thighs were swollen, red and weeping blood from abrasions caused by the sharp edges and rough surface of the strap. Ivan ran his hands roughly over his handiwork, feeling the cathartic effect of exhibiting his control as he reasserted his dominance over another person, albeit it a slave who had volunteered to allow him these freedoms.

Ivan turned the frame over so that Sequoia lay on her back, her head lolling towards the floor, breasts pointing towards the ceiling, naked shaved pussy wide open and vulnerable. He licked his lips, savoring the thought of sinking his turgid phallus into that luscious wet hole, yet dreading the time when he would once again have to face the fact that he was almost totally impotent. Despite the punishment he was administering, despite the gorgeous sexy body accepting this punishment, his cock hung limply in its cock pouch.

"Fifteen more on your front. Count again."

"Y-yes, Sir," replied a terrified Sequoia.

The heavy strap landed on her pubic area half way along then slapped onto her stomach. Sequoia let out a scream and Ivan was pleased he had insisted on a soundproofed suite for just this reason.

"One, Sir" said Sequoia, just in time.

The second blow was directly across her breasts, flattening them instantly before they bounced upwards with the resilience of youth. The air was split by a second prolonged scream and a belated "Two, Sir."

"You were too late counting. We start again. This next one is number one."

Sequoia was sobbing uncontrollably from pain, her sobs racking her body. Ivan felt the power surging through his veins at the thought that he could cause a person to feel such terror and could exert this much control. He walked around her, almost strutting in his arrogance, and brought the next stroke down again across her red, swollen breasts. Her scream was short and she quickly gasped "One, Sir."

The next blow was similar to the first except that it reached diagonally across her body so the end struck her right breast. The next was the same, but ended on her left breast. Sequoia counted them both in between screams of pain and sobs of hopelessness. The punishment continued until fifteen blows had been landed, not counting the original two. After this Ivan ran his hand roughly over the welted body.

"It's time for some serious punishment now, slave. Let's see how your pussy likes this. You don't need to count anymore. I'll give you five strokes on your pussy and if I enjoy that I might give you a couple more as a bonus."

Sequoia's sobbing increased as she resigned herself to the pain. The first stroke landed fully on her pussy lips, crushing and bruising these sensitive flaps as they were instantaneously and painfully compressed against her underlying flesh and bones. After the first stroke they were red and swollen from damaged internal blood vessels. The second stroke further damaged blood vessels, causing immense pain. The third stroke finally broke the skin, causing some of the internal bleeding to ooze out and begin running over her vulva. The fourth stroke tore open her left lip, exposing raw flesh to the last stroke, which opened her other lip and tore a small portion of her left lip completely off.

Ivan stopped then, noting that Sequoia was silent, her head hanging downward. He surveyed his handiwork. The killing rage that had driven him was gone. Instead he felt remorse, or at least as much of a feeling of remorse as he could feel, and hurried to check her breathing, which fortunately was regular but weak. He looked at the mess that had been her pretty pussy and noticed that he felt no desire to fuck her now. His cock was flaccid inside its sheath and he cursed once again the impotence that had dogged his life for the past few weeks and which he had managed to hide during that time, remembering his ability to use rape as a punishment, but not any more. He sat down and wept; wept for himself, for the mess he'd made of everything, for the person he'd become, for the lack of control he had over his emotions and actions, and, most of all, for the mess he'd made of poor Sequoia's body and genitals.

Gently he righted the frame, released the tension in the ropes and carefully and lovingly lowered Sequoia down from the frame, catching her bloodied body in his arms and taking her to the covered padded table. There he gently bathed her wounds as she came back to a pain-filled consciousness, smoothing on a soothing antiseptic lotion to treat her open wounds and severe bruising. Once she was as well as he could make her, he carried her into his spare room and laid her on the bed, exhorting her to sleep. He was relieved when she closed her eyes as he left the room.