Summer's Blackmail Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was relieved to make her way out of the latest place of her torment and find her car. Once she was standing beside her car, she pulled her phone out of her purse and called her young master.

"Well it is about time slut," was how Todd greeted his slut teacher.

"Master T, why have you dressed me this way," Summer asked.

"Because I like you dressed like a slut," Todd replied.

"Now, go to your trunk, open it and pull out the item you will find there. But, you are to bend over and count to 30 before you stand back up," Todd directed.

Summer walked to the rear of her car, pressed the trunk latch release on her key and watched as the lid popped open. Summer bent over the rear entrance to the trunk knowing that anyone looking would be able to see straight up her skirt and they would see the white thin material of her thong stretched across the base of her black butt plug. Summer had to spread her legs almost shoulder width apart to be able to bend over so low to peer into her trunk.

Once she had counted to the mandatory 30, Summer stood back up with the bag in her hand. She said into her phone, "Master T I have the bag."

"Ok slut open the bag, take only the black vibrating egg out of the bag and insert it into your pussy there by your car," Todd ordered.

Summer knew she had no choice as Megan was probably watching and the teacher did not need for a bad report to be made by her to her young master. Summer spread her legs, reached under her skirt with her left hand, pulled the thin material of the crotch of her lace thong to the side and easily slipped the black egg into her pussy.

"Master T, I have inserted the egg into my pussy as you required," Summer told her young master.

"Ok slut, put the bag back into the trunk, once again count to 30, stand back up, check your make-up with your mirror and then close the trunk lid," were her master's next instructions.

Summer bent over at her waist and set the bag back down in the trunk noticing that there were many other items in the bag. With car doors opening and closing all around the parking lot, Summer starting counting to 30. As she reached 30, she quickly stood up, rearranged her skirt as best she could and then opened her purse. The teacher pulled her compact case out and began checking her make-up. She took her time and made sure to look at her face thoroughly. She knew she was being watched, but she was determined to do everything her young master directed her to do so that she could leave the parking lot as quickly as was possible. Once she had completed checking her make-up, she returned her compact case to her purse and shut the car trunk.

As the trunk lid slammed shut, Summer dropped her purse and the contents of the purse spilled out onto the parking lot pavement. Without even being told to do so, the teacher bent over at the waist, gathered up the items that had spilled onto the pavement and then straightened back up. Summer then realized that several men had stopped in their tracks to watch what she was doing. Summer noticed that they were staring at her legs and she suddenly knew why. The hem of the skirt was almost up to her waist which exposed her white string lace thong and the fact that she had a butt plug in her ass.

Summer quickly pulled her skirt back down again and made herself as presentable as her outfit would allow. "Master T, I have placed the bag in the trunk, leaned in for 30 seconds, rechecked my make-up and have closed the lid of the trunk," Summer told her young master.

"Ok slut, get in your car, let the top down, pull your skirt up to your waist, unbutton your top and then drive to the Zippy Mart on Peachtree," Todd ordered.

"But Master T, that is too close to the school," Summer replied before realizing that the line was dead.

Summer quickly got into her car, started the ignition, turned on the air conditioning and then pressed the button to allow the convertible top to be automatically retracted and stored. As instructed, the teacher first unbuttoned the three buttons of her lace top and then pulled the hem of her red skirt up to her hips. Summer put the car in gear, pulled out of the gym parking lot and raced away.

The drive to the Zippy Mart took about 20 minutes. When she arrived, she did not see her young master. Summer was sort of relieved as it gave her time to relax and prepare for whatever humiliation and degradation was in store for her. All Summer wanted to do was survive Thursday so that she could enjoy her weekend with her two sons who were coming home on Friday to participate in the Homecoming festivities for the school. Summer had not really paid attention as she drove to the Zippy Mart, but when she did look up, every vehicle that pulled up beside her seemed to always be some type of truck. And, the occupants of the truck were always shocked to see her body on display.

Todd appeared from inside the Mart and walked directly to the driver side door. "Get out slut as I am driving," Todd ordered.

"Master T, I cannot get out of the car right here in broad daylight so close to the school. Someone might see me," the panicked teacher replied.

"Slut, this is not a negotiation. Get the fuck out of driver's seat. I tell you what, climb over to the passenger seat if you like," Todd replied.

Well to climb over to the passenger seat would be easier, but in her current state of undress, any movement would only serve to make her skirt ride up even higher and her blouse would surely fall off. But, those things happening were more acceptable than what might happen if she were to exit the car. So, Summer thanked her Master for being compassionate in letting her climb over the console.

As Todd pulled his teacher slave's car out of the Zippy Mart parking lot, he looked over and admired his newest slut. Today marked only the third week of his ownership of his high school English teacher, and yet she had come so far. He had successfully had each of her nipples pierced, her belly button, a ring in each pussy lip and a clit piercing. Her ear was adorned with a hoop earring with three red balls, which signified her ownership, but the teacher did not comprehend the true meaning. He had permanently attached an ankle bracelet labeled slut that she wore all of the time. Next he had remade her hair and fingernails to effectively change her appearance. Gone were the long locks of brunette hair replaced by a shorter, jagged cut with extreme highlights through-out the teacher's hair. Summer's fingers now were extended by ¾ of an inch acrylic nails painted bright red to match her slut lipstick. The nails made it more difficult for his slut to manipulate her own clit with her finger tips. So the only way she could pleasure herself was to use long strokes of her fingers up and down her clit.

The new piercings were further enhanced by the five tattoos that he had required that she adorned her body with by his friend Marcos. It was Marcos' idea to adorn the teacher's breasts with the blue butterflies and now Todd was finding ways to make the butterflies more visible by what he was and will require the teacher to wear. His permanent ownership tattoo was placed in the middle of the teacher's neck half way between her shoulders and the base of her skull. The MT design could be demurely hidden by allowing the teacher to wear her hair down. The MT design could be prominently displayed when her hair was either pulled above her head or shaped in a ponytail.

Todd had added the Screaming Eagle tattoo tramp stamp to the teacher's back as a show of school spirit, but also one that could be fun to display on the senior trip later in the year or during the teacher's summer vacation. Todd was going to have the tattoo filled in with the school colors as soon as the black outline tattoo healed. But, the eagle tattoo stretched across the teacher's lower back with the neck and beak appearing well up her back while the eagle's talons stretched down into the top of Summer's ass crack.

The final tattoo adorned his slut's pubic mound. It was a red rose and stem turned upside down. The petals of the rose started right on the teacher's pelvic bone and then made a curve up and to the right. A large portion of the stem and leaves appeared above the tan line established through Summer's tanning appointments utilizing the thin, black string thong. The rose tattoo was a thing of beauty and he had enjoyed watching how Marcos manipulated the needles to inject the permanent ink into the teacher. He had been amazed by how the teacher's body reacted to both the pain as well as the humiliation of being permanently marked by her high school master.

And to think, Summer had been forced to pay for all of her body adornments. Of course, Todd had negotiated a discount for the teacher by allowing Marcos to have access to his slut teacher's pussy, mouth and ass. Also, Sarah, his assistant, had been able to sample the teacher's pussy and mouth as well. All in all, it was a very satisfactory arrangement and he had forced Summer to undergo not only a mental transformation, but also a physical one as well.

Summer seemingly was lost in the same thoughts as her young master. She could not believe that she had been under his control for only three weeks. It was so innocent the way she had involuntarily sent a facial picture to him through her on-line chat. Now she was serving the young master in every way possible to keep her submission private so that it would not devastate her family or cause her to lose her job. She could not understand why her body reacted to the humiliation and degradation, but each time she found herself in a dominant/submissive situation, her body ached for an orgasm that only came after she had satisfied the dominant person or at the direction of the dominant person. She found that her best orgasms were achieved when directed, so long as her ass and pussy or either was filled. Her piercings and tattoos only made her more submissive and marked her as being owned. Any mirror would immediately confirm that ownership to her.

Summer was brought out of her thoughts by a simple command, "Slut, get that mouth over here and suck your master's cock."

"But Master T, please do not make me do that with the top down. Anyone driving by will be able to see me," Summer pleaded.

"What is it going to take to remind you that you have no choice and that your pleasure is derived by doing as you are directed slut," Todd replied.

"Master T, I understand my role and place. I just want you to be mindful of my career and family as you have promised to not do anything that will jeopardize either," Summer countered.

"Well slut my promise is based on full submission on your part and IMMEDIATE compliance with any direction you receive from anyone," Todd countered.

There it was again for the teacher. She was fearful of being discovered and had hoped that her submission to the young master would be a carefully guided secret. But, the more she submitted, the more Summer realized that her body and mind needed the submission.

Summer turned in the passenger seat, leaned over and loosened the clasp on the belt of Todd's shorts. Next Summer unbuttoned the waist button and then slowly pulled the zipper down. Summer fished Todd's semi-hard cock out of the boxers and she immediately began to pump her hand up and down until she felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her downward. Summer opened her mouth and used her tongue on the tip of the young master's cock head and then slowly lowered her head until the majority of his eight inch cock had made its way into her mouth.

Summer felt the hand move from the back of her head and then roam down her body. Todd's hand had made its way past the waistband of her red skirt and was rubbing her right cheek. "Slut what happened to your ass," Todd asked.

Todd was surprised to find whelps on Summer's ass and her ass cheek's red glow. He pulled off the road and into a strip center, parking in the middle of the lot between two cars. "Sit up and tell me why your ass is so red," Todd ordered.

Summer sat up, pulled her top back into place and then detailed what had happened to her after the yoga class. Summer described the three women and how they assisted Gail in punishing her for having sex with Mark Freeman. Summer told her young master how the woman had seen the pictures Mark had taken with his phone. Then she described her punishment on a blow by blow basis and how she had been forced to pleasure the woman while being spanked, bound and fucked with her own butt plug right in the locker room of the gym.

Todd listened intently and was both pleased with her submission and concerned with the pictorial record of his teacher slut's submission that could jeopardize her. Todd was obviously more concerned by the potential impact to his ownership should details of her submission be made public by Gail Freeman thus ending his hold over the teacher. But, Todd was concerned about her career as that and her family finding out about her ownership were all the hold he had on the teacher.

"Well all I have to say slut is that you have to be more careful to whom you submit," Todd said with a sly smile. After all, he had been the one to direct her submission as he had recorded the whole encounter between his slave, Mark Freeman and the locksmith Delvin Scott. Continuing, "Now get back over here and suck my cock slut."

As Todd felt the teacher's lips on the head of his cock, he imagined the whole scene in the women's locker room at the gym. He was turned on of course, but he knew that he had to protect his slave teacher or there was no point in continuing his relationship with Summer because her life would be ruined. He and Bill Fraser were working out one issue for the teacher today. Summer would be there to watch as one of her tormentors was taught a lesson.

As they rode along the road, Todd was enjoying the oral skills of his teacher slut. He remembered her first time and how inadequate it had been. Now, Summer sucked his cock with enthusiasm in a way that let the teenager know she wanted his cum. To give her more incentive, Todd retrieved the remote control of the vibrating egg from his shirt pocket and manipulated the button to turn the egg on and then to increase the strength of the vibrations until he heard a deep moan from the teacher's mouth from around his cock. Todd placed the remote control back into his pocket, concentrated on the road and enjoyed the submission of his English teacher.

Summer's mouth was working up and down her young master's cock. Summer realized that she enjoyed sucking cock and the harder she sucked, the closer she came to an orgasm. In this case, she was being forced to suck her young master's cock from the passenger seat of her own car as he manipulated her with the butt plug in her ass as well as the vibrations of the egg buried deep in her pussy. Summer moaned as her young master increased the strength of the vibrations bringing her ever closer to her needed orgasm.

"Ok slut, I am going to cum in your mouth. But, you are not allowed to cum. Hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow," were Todd's instructions to the teacher.

Summer increased the pace of her sucking the young man's cock. She coated the cock with her saliva and sucked the full length of his cock down the back of her throat with each bob of her head. Summer could feel the cock getting ever harder as her young master drew closer to his orgasm.

Summer felt a hand pulling up the hem of her skirt and then the hand ran down the crack of her ass until if found the base of her black butt plug. Summer then felt a slight tug on the base and her young master began to work the plug in and out of her ass slowly and methodically in concert with her sucking of Todd's cock.

Todd began to feverishly pump the black butt plug in and out of the teacher's ass, bringing her ever closer to orgasm. He took his and off the wheel, grabbed the remote control for the egg, turned it all the way up and then placed his hand on the back of the teacher's head forcing her deep down onto his cock. Todd's cock erupted into Summer's mouth filling her with his young cum. Summer had to suck really hard to keep any cum leaking out of her mouth making sure that she was able to hold all of her young master's cum.

As Todd's cock spewed the last of his cum, he began to fuck Summer's ass even faster all the while continuing to force her head down onto his cock. Todd could hear Summer moaning around his cock and he knew she was on edge and was ready to cum. But, he wanted to tease her a little longer and to see if she would cum without permission.

"Sit up slut," Todd ordered. "Make sure my cum stays in your mouth."

Summer was disappointed that she had to release her young master's cock and that she would not be able to cum with his cock in her mouth. But, Todd had other plans.

The speed on the vibrating egg continued to edge Summer closer to her orgasm, but because she did not have Todd's cock in her mouth, she was finding it difficult to get over the hump. She had all the stimulation, but she could not cum.

"Fuck your ass with your plug slut," Todd ordered.

Summer slipped forward in the seat, spread her legs as wide as the car would allow, placed her right hand on the base of the plug and her left hand on her clit piercing. She began to quickly fuck her ass with the plug. Todd made sure to adjust the vibrating egg to different speeds to keep Summer on edge. He was watching and driving at the same time as he made his way across town. He was within five minutes of Bill Fraser's adult store and the young master wanted his slave teacher to cum when he arrived at Frasers.

He sped up and slowed the vibrations of the egg. "Do not cum unless you are instructed to do so slut," Todd said. "Now swallow my cum slut."

"But Master T, I am so close. Please let me cum," Summer pleaded as Todd's cum slid down her throat.

"Fuck your ass faster slut," Todd ordered. "Now put your heels on the dashboard."

Putting her heels against the dashboard put added strain on the teacher's legs as she continued to fuck the plug in and out of her ass. She tried her best to cum, but she could not make it. Summer felt the car slowing down and the speed of the vibrating egg speed up until she was almost convulsing in the car seat oblivious to where she was.

"Alright slut, CUM now," Todd ordered.

Upon hearing those directions, Summer's body erupted in orgasm. She continued to fuck the plug in and out of her ass as she rubbed her clit with her fingers unable to use her finger tips. Todd watched as Summer's hand became a blur as she manipulated her pierced and erect clit.

As Todd parked the car and put the gear in park, Summer finally stopped moaning from her orgasm. Summer was still laying back against the passenger seat of her BMW, when she finally noticed that the car had come to a stop. She opened her eyes and immediately recognized where she was.

"Master T, why are we here," Summer asked.

"Tonight Slut, you will be used as a model for the body enhancing that Marcos and Sarah have completed on you. Bill Fraser is hosting a party here for only adults (people over 21) and I am not invited. However, you are," Todd told the now very nervous teacher.

"Why Master T," Summer asked.

"Well tonight you will watch someone punished for hurting one of Bill's projects and you may even get to participate," Todd said.

Summer continued to argue and try to get Todd to take her home, but to no avail. She was instructed to get out of the car, pull her skirt down and then get the bag out of the trunk of her car. Todd got out and escorted Summer to the trunk. "Now bend over and stay that way until I tell you to move," Todd ordered.

Compliantly, the teacher bent over a the waist as instructed and felt the hem of the red skirt edge up her ass knowing that the base of the plug was visible as was the thin material of her white thong. She felt Todd's hand on her ass as he edged the skirt up over her ass cheeks. Todd slapped the already red and sore right cheek of his slut and then said, "Tonight, you will do everything that Bill orders you to do without question. If you do not, you know what will happen to you as you are secured to the pole in his play room."

1...345678