Sweet Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time's up," Tom said matter-of-factly.

Suzy jumped toward the desk, grabbed the pen and hurriedly scribbled her signatures on the lines at the bottom of both pages. "Oh gawd, oh gawd," she said, feeling sober relief.

"I'll have a representative ready to meet your loan sharks tomorrow at noon," Tom said calmly.

"Thank you Tom," she said. The relief of debt clouded any understanding of what she had just committed herself to.

"See you at 6:00 am, Saturday morning, day after tomorrow," he answered. Cate will give you the address and directions. Your uniform will be waiting for you when you arrive."

"Uniform?" she asked.

"It's not much, but it will look stunning on you."

Tom had just succeeded in the first step to secure rightful justice. Now, by Suzy agreeing to this proposal, Tom would be secretly fucking Suzy every weekend behind Mark's back.

Chapter Two

Suzy's eyes were wide open, as she lay on her back in bed. Mark slept restlessly next to her. The red numbers on her small alarm clock read 2:58 a.m. The evening before had not gone well. Suzy waited until Mark got home after work Friday to tell him she was starting a new job in the morning to help make ends meet. He appreciated her initiative, but couldn't imagine what possessed her to spontaneously sign a five-year contract committing her to the entirety of every weekend plus an occasional mid-week obligation. Mark couldn't know it wasn't "what" had possessed her, but "who" now possessed her. The discussion escalated from an argument and then to one of the biggest unresolved fights of their marriage. Mark went to bed angry, Suzy in tears of quandary. Suzy wondered if she would be able to keep both Mark and her secret.

The full moon shone through the window, painting the bedroom with a dim blue hue. She felt the enormous relief of her loan-shark debt being paid just 15 hours before. Her relief was mixed with turmoil from the conflict with Mark and starting her new job in just three hours. She was even more anxious for whatever Tom may have meant by expecting her enthusiastic willingness to do anything he asked. His sexual innuendo was too obvious to deny.

Suzy also couldn't deny the butterflies she felt having Tom in her life again. They used to have something magical, but now everything was different. The debt she owed him was more than financial. She owed him for what she did to him years ago, and now owed him again for what he did for her just hours before. She realized that if Tom did have sexual intentions, she had never experienced his large ten-inch dick inside her before. She wondered if that was about to change. She felt her nipples tighten and her pussy moisten at the thought. The butterflies in her stomach grew with arousal.

Suzy's body began to tingle with imagination as she lay there. She slowly slid both hands under the sheets while raising her ass slightly to push her already-moist panties down her legs, careful not to wake Mark from his agitated sleep next to her. Once the panties passed her knees, she gently jostled her legs to coax the thin fabric to fall toward her ankles until she could easily kick them off to the bottom of the bed. Suzy's hands moved purposely back up her body, the first stopping at her tingling pussy, while the other continued up across her abs and breast to take hold of her tender erect nipple between the tips of her fingers. Suzy moaned as the simultaneous massage began.

Suzy's imagination transported her back to the carefree sex-filled days of college, flooding her senses with vivid memories of the sights, sounds, feel and taste of her sexual exploits. It had been a long time since she had gone down this road in her mind, but it almost felt like it was only yesterday. Memories cascaded through her mind of all the sexual games she and Tom made up, turning any ordinary experience like a football game, a shopping run or especially times of cooking in the kitchen into opportunities of sexual consequence. She remembered long weekends camping together that were more about exploring each other than nature outside the tent. Memories of erotic experiences with no inhibitions tumbled through her mind and body, soaking her pussy. Suzy's fingers instinctively increased their pace, sliding easily between her drenched pussy lips, dancing on the engorged button of her throbbing clit. Quiet moans escaped her throat. Her body tingled with growing pleasure.

Suzy's erotic college flashbacks naturally included memories of secret wild sex with Mark behind Tom's back. The sex with Mark had started completely innocently. It was spontaneous and impulsive. Suzy dropped by their house one Friday afternoon to decorate it for an erotic game she dreamed up to play with Tom that weekend. Suzy was excited and felt even more horny than usual. With Tom in class on Friday afternoons and Mark having plans to be out of town for the weekend, Suzy took the opportunity to sneak into their quiet empty house to prepare it for her game.

She planned their sensual fun to involve moving from one room to the next, using almost every room in their small house, each room promising a more intense sexual experience. Suzy grew more aroused from anticipation as she quietly prepared the first two rooms, the living room and family room, for their erotic amusement. At first she tried to shake off the distraction of her arousal spurred on by her anticipation of the game, but she soon gave in to it, allowing brief moments of self-caressing through her clothing. Erotic excitement built as she imagined the weekend ahead. She moved to decorate the kitchen and ached for more touch. Rather than fighting her sexual urges, Suzy decided to have some of her own fun while preparing the house, repeatedly bringing herself to the brink of orgasm each time she completed a room. Being alone in the house, she decided to remove her bra and panties to allow unhindered access for her fun. She was careful to stop short of an orgasm, saving her juices for the weekend ahead. She moved from the kitchen to prepare the small dining room, then laid on the table until she was dizzy from her own skillful touch. Her tanned body glistened from perspiration. Her nipples pushed through her thin tank top; her pussy drenched her skirt. It was here she had the idea to one day serve Tom dinner on this table from her naked body. Inspired by the thought, she pulled off her damp tank top and skirt to finish her preparations throughout the house completely naked. It just seemed right.

Suzy made her way upstairs to prepare Tom's bedroom, the final and ultimate destination of her erotic game. Tom paid a little extra each month to have the master bedroom at the end of the hall. Everything in her buzzed with excitement as she topped the stairs. She wished Tom would hurry home from class to begin her game; her naked body was desperate for release. She couldn't remember when she felt more hot and horny. As she walked down the hall to decorate Tom's bedroom, she passed Mark's room. The door was open and she glanced in. She and Mark both screamed in surprise, being caught by the other. Mark caught Suzy naked and alone in the hallway; Suzy caught Mark standing in the middle of his bedroom, masturbating while watching porn on the large flat screen television on his wall. He had not yet left for his weekend trip. In a matter of a few awkward seconds, their initial shock gave way to wordless embarrassment. Their embarrassment morphed to smiles of mutual physical admiration and opportunity. In the blink of an eye, all of it gave way to a spontaneous reaction they had each unknowingly prepared their own bodies for in the minutes before the surprise encounter. Arousal, attraction, opportunity and impulse all converged into a steamy passionate encounter, seemingly out of their control.

Suzy accepted the small glancing invitation by Mark to enter his room to finish what he had begun. None of the bodies on the large screen compared to the perfection of Suzy's exquisite physique. Suzy's body still tingled from her own attention, and now in new anticipation with the sexual energy in the room. Mark was a muscular six foot two with brown hair and steely hazel eyes. Suzy pulled Mark's grey shirt over his head, exposing his six-pack abs and strong biceps. He looked deep into her eyes, communicating what they both knew and wanted before locking into a passionate kiss. Suzy's hands admired his abs as they descended down into his pants, pushing everything to the floor until he was as naked as she. Without a word, Suzy lowered herself to take Mark's eight-inch hard cock into her mouth. Suzy savored the sweetness of the pre-cum already lubricating his large purple head. Mark moaned as his dick disappeared into the warm moist massaging care of her lips, tongue and throat. Suzy slowly ascended his shaft before rapidly taking him in again, repeating as she turned her head with each descent. Mark had never experienced such skill, and couldn't help thinking how lucky Tom was. The sex was passionate, hot and rough in a way that purely physical sex allows. There were no complexities of managing an emotional romantic relationship that would get in the way or cause either to hold back from their primal lust. This was raw forbidden sex, two people using each other for pure erotic recreation. Nothing more, nothing less. The forbidden nature of it, behind Tom's back, added to the sexual intensity. Their spontaneous rendezvous moved to consummation as Suzy lay on her back on Mark's bed. His tongue had been working its magic on her primed pussy.

"Fuck me Mark," she said, breaking the verbal silence.

Mark raised his face from her juicy pussy, his lips covered with her juices. "Are you sure?" he asked, knowing Tom's limitations with her in their sex life.

"Do I look sure?" she asked. "Fuck me like a man."

Nothing else seemed to matter in that moment. It was as if no one else existed than the two of them in the heat of passion. For the first of many times that would follow, Mark plowed his dick deep into Suzy.

"yes, Yes, YES!" Suzy screamed in delight as her muscles gripped the breath of his shaft drilling deeply into her. Suzy's fingers dug into Mark's back, begging for the pounding affection. "Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes!" Suzy screamed, drowning out the sound of the porn continuing to play on large screen covering the wall in front of them. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her pussy gushed like an uncapped geyser siphoned for release. Her body quaked. The room spun.

Cold chills covered Mark's muscular body as he continued to drill into her gorgeous soaked pussy. He leaned forward to take one of her large black erect nipples between his teeth, gently rising up, pulling her tit with him. "Oh yes!" she cried in response to the erotic pleasure and pain. He grasped the other tit with his hand, as the muscles throughout his entire body began to contract from the impending orgasm.

"Harder," Suzy insisted from his assault of his dick, teeth and hands. "Fuck me harder," she begged.

"Oh Gawd!" Mark yelled, releasing her aching nipple from between his teeth. Mark stood and arched his back as the first load of thick white cream unloaded into her thirsty love box.

"Fuck me," Suzy yelled. "Fuck yes!"

Mark continued to pound his dick into her insatiable pussy, filling her as the overflowing mixed juices poured out onto the bed.

"Oh gawd, don't stop," she begged. "You're going to take me again!" Suzy's head began to turn from side to side and her hips bucked uncontrollably as another tsunami wave of bliss washed over her.

Mark and Suzy finally collapsed in exhaustion from their spontaneous romp. After they caught their breath, they basked the pure unbridled pleasure of the moment but also struggled with the inner-conflict of their betrayal of Tom. It was a struggle they felt over the months that followed after every impulsive forbidden romp. With each spontaneous stolen fuck, they made another promise to never let it happen again. It was a promise they could never keep.

Suzy snapped out of her erotic trip down memory lane and back to the reality of her husband Mark's restless movement next to her in bed. Her body tingled from her fingers' continued loving caress while reminiscing those early days. Suzy looked at the clock: 3:15. She looked over at Mark, feeling badly for his agitated sleep. She had a little over an hour before her alarm would go off and she would get up to begin her new job to pay off her debt. She pulled her lingerie top over her head and dropped it off the side of the bed. She was as naked and beautiful as the day she surprised Mark in the hallway in college. She pressed her bare body against his, reaching her hand down into his boxers, to take hold of his dick. Mark's cock involuntarily responded to her touch, growing in her hand. She sat up and pulled his boxers down his muscular legs, which began to bring him out of his deep slumber. Suzy straddled his legs and took his familiar semi-soft dick into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" he said as his arousal began to wake him up more.

"What do you think I'm doing?" she said before closing her mouth around him again, allowing it to grow to full stature in her mouth.

"What time is it?" he asked, still in a sleepy fog.

"3:15," she whispered before recapturing his dick in her warm moist mouth.

Mark smiled and moaned in delight, still groggy and half-asleep. It had been a while since Suzy had taken the initiative to seduce him. The blue light of the moon highlighted the beautiful silhouette of her exquisite body on top of him.

Suzy slid her body forward to lie on top of his, positioning her mouth next to his ear. Her pussy was drenched from her fantasy trip down memory lane. She slid her body down until she felt his firm member pressing against the soft cheeks of her fit ass. She crushed her large tits against his ripped chest. "I have an hour before the alarm goes off for my new job," Suzy whispered into his ear. "I want to use it to put a smile on your face before I leave. Maybe we can make this our little weekly tradition."

Mark jolted awake. Her words reminded him of her announcement the evening before, and the ensuing mêlée. Resentment and frustration returned with force. As beautiful as Suzy was in the light of the moon, he could only feel disappointment. As much as he didn't want it to, his arousal dissipated like water off a hot skillet.

"Damn it," he said. "That's right." An awkward pause filled the room with renewed tension. "Really?" Mark asked. "After last night?

"That was last night, Mark. This is now," she tried, hoping for some peace.

"I don't want to fight, Suzy, but I'm not ready to make love either," Mark confessed. "I'm so pissed." It was just too soon.

"Fine," she said, dejected. She rolled off of him disappointed, and lay on the bed facing away from him. It was rare for Mark to ever resist her advances, let alone completely reject her seduction. She was emotionally and sexually frustrated. The tension was palpable. She watched the numbers of the small alarm clock slowly advance toward the sounding of the alarm, and payback time. If Mark only knew.

Chapter Three

The doorbell buzzed at the back entrance of the sprawling colonial mansion, announcing the arrival of the newest member of the servant staff promptly at 6:00 am. The large brick home was positioned at the end of a long circuitous tree-lined driveway in the center of the 40-acre estate, a mile in any direction from the nearest road or adjoining property. Meticulously manicured lawns surrounded the main house, with elaborate gardens and a small lake decorating the property's perimeter. Mr. Newhouse liked his seclusion.

Suzy couldn't remember ever feeling more nervous as she stood in the cool morning air waiting for the back door to open. Even though Tom mentioned a uniform, she decided to dress professionally, wearing a blue sheath dress with matching 3-inch high heels. She remembered from her college days that Tom preferred bare tanned legs to hose.

Tom shared no specifics of what her duties would be; she had no idea what to expect. The only two requirements of her job were to willingly do anything asked of her and to do so in a way that exceeded every expectation. Every day that she satisfied these two requirements, a fraction of her debt would be paid; the moment she did not, the entire initial balance would be due and payable. Mark's anger and frustration about her new weekend job was nothing compared to what it would be with the news of a $95,000 second mortgage being called in, forcing them to lose everything.

Suzy felt both unease and relief when the tall back door opened.

"Suzy, I presume," a young tall man in a black tuxedo said as he put his white-gloved hand out to shake for the introduction.

"Um, yes," she said. "I'm Suzy."

"Mr. Newhouse told us to expect you. You're right on time. He will like that," he complemented as he admired her stunning natural beauty. "Please come in."

Suzy stepped into the marbled floor entryway of the back servant's entrance. "My name is Benjamin, Mr. Newhouse's butler. I run the affairs of the house and manage the staff to ensure Mr. Newhouse's every need is taken care of."

Suzy appreciated Benjamin's professionalism and the fact he was easy on the eyes. If Benjamin was someone she had to work with, at least he appeared courteous, handsome and competent. He looked to be around 30 with sandy blond hair, brown eyes and a muscular six foot five. He seemed confident and capable in a down-to-earth way.

"The women's servant's dressing room is right here," he said, directing Suzy into the first room to the right, immediately adjacent to the small entry. You will be sharing it with Annette, Mr. Newhouse's maid. The only reason to be in here during your shift will be to change in and out of your uniform. Street clothes are never allowed in the main house. Three sets of your uniform have been prepared. Mr. Newhouse is a stickler for our appearance always being formal, clean and sharp. If you find your uniform becomes soiled for some reason, change into a new one and give the other to Annette to be laundered."

Suzy silently struggled with the idea she was to start in the servants' room with the maid, and that she had to wear a uniform. The formal appearance of Benjamin's tuxedo however gave her hope for classy attire.

"I'll wait for you to change, and then give you a tour of the house before we gather at 7:00 in the parlor for staff introductions."

Suzy stepped into the servants' room and heard Benjamin close the door behind her to allow for privacy as she changed into her uniform. Suzy saw four small wooden closet doors next to each other, two with nameplates. One closet had Annette's name on the door with the word "Maid" beneath; the second had Suzy's name with her distinguished title: Domestic and Hospitality Services. She opened the door to find three uniforms hanging on separate hangers, with a small mirror on the inside of the door. She pulled the first hanger out, lifted it up to look at the uniform, and thought there must be a mistake. She reached in to look at the other two hangers and discovered duplicate outfits. The only items on the three identically prepared hangers were a transparent black strapless underwire shelf bra with white accents, a matching lacy black thong and garter belt, black fishnet stockings, a black satin collar with a petite white bowtie and the final touch of white gloves. Three pairs of shiny black four-inch high heels were lined up on the bottom of the closet. She quickly checked the other two untitled closets, but they were empty.

Suzy returned the three hangers to the closet before opening the door to let Benjamin know there seemed to be a mistake. "Where would I find the rest of my uniform?" she asked.